Lady Keaira

UNP and UNPB conversion by Seren4XX

Original armor by Krista for Lady Body converted to UNP and UNPB. ESP re-worked to English.

Light armor variants set to have a rating between that of Scaled and Glass.
Heavy armor variants set to have a rating between that of Orcish and Ebony.

Do not redistribute these files without my (Seren4XX) permission. Original mod by Krista.

ENB used in screenshots: The Wilds ENB by Lunanella

93b177aa-5c2b-4deb-a8c9-d5475dee5b94.jpg

File Name: Lady Keaira UNP and UNPB

File URL: View File

File Submitter: Seren

File Submitted: 29 Apr 2013

File Category: Regular Mods

File removed on request of Krista. ~ Seren

Seren awesome as always, any chances for cbbe?

I have SOOO totally stopped asking this question, even of nice modelers. I've been exploding nif files for fun and profit attempting to deal with answering it myself, in some occasions I've actually succeeded but I haven't done a complex conversion yet.

Me as well but that was back then oblivion and fallout, not really knowledgable yet, on how to edit skyrim meshes.

Thanks, everybody! :D

I really don't like to support CBBE anymore. Not because I am not a fan of the body shape, but because of all the trouble it has given me in the past in Blender. I know how to tackle those problems now though (thanks to my Seraphine conversion) so I might do it if it gets requested more.

You people should all go to UNP/UNPB. Much easier. :PI think the body shape of UNP/UNPB looks better too...

Is the armor obtained through the forge, or through console command? What would the console command be?

Thanks for the new armor conversion looks great.

Both are possible. I never use the forge but it should be available through it. The console command to find the armor pieces is: "help keaira 4".

Thanks, everybody! :D

I really don't like to support CBBE anymore. Not because I am not a fan of the body shape, but because of all the trouble it has given me in the past in Blender. I know how to tackle those problems now though (thanks to my Seraphine conversion) so I might do it if it gets requested more.

You people should all go to UNP/UNPB. Much easier. :PI think the body shape of UNP/UNPB looks better too...

Thanks for the response :)

lol, i know I've been thinking about this for so long myself, just can't switch to UNP yet, but in time i will.