Lovers PK-Animation screenshot resource

Guest Donkey

You may , but i can't. The leaking part is from LoversAnimObjectsPriority

If you would have asked me this sooner before my pc died on me, i could have given you pointers.

Right now i have no working pc. So i can't guide you every step of the way. My crappy laptop can't install oblivion. i need oblivion.esm to even start working on translations or animations.

• 4 weeks later...

One really easy way to determine what numbers are used by an animation is to bring up that animation with the animation-changing function' date=' then use one of the repositioning keys to move the player/whoever slightly, then open up the console and take note of which number is listed in the repositioning function's output.  Make sure you check that animation in nifskope to be sure it's the right one, though.

[/quote']

Actually, how do you check animations in Nifskope? When I click a kf file Nifskope opens but all I see is an empty rendering window. I had always thought you have to go into Blender to have a look at animations, which can be quite tedious.

Actually' date=' how do you check animations in Nifskope? When I click a kf file Nifskope opens but all I see is an empty rendering window. I had always thought you have to go into Blender to have a look at animations, which can be quite tedious.

[/quote']

You can't just open the .kf file because all it contains is movement and timing data.  You have to open a skeleton.nif and attach the animation to it.  Open your skeleton.nif in \data\meshes\characters\_male\ then go to Spells>Animation>Attach .kf.  Navigate to the anim you want to see and attach, and the skeleton should take on the approriate pose and automatically start animating.

You can also add the body meshes into the scene by doing a standard copy/paste action.