Lovers PK-Animation screenshot resource

So I was reading the animation adjustment thread and someone mentioned making a list of all the animation and then adding a screenshot to them. I thought it was a neat idea so I decided to try and do a test run to see how feasible it would to do something like that, turns out it wasnt that hard and so I ended up doing a whole chunk of them last night. I did not do any major alignments so alot of the screens have misaligned coupling, nothing too major but it gives people a general idea of how the animation plays.

At present this is just a rough draft and I havent even done any major re-checking to see if it all of the animations are correctly named but this is just to show how something like this could be done. Other people might have their own ideas but as long as people are willing to help Im sure we can have all the animations in lovers PK tagged.

http://filefap.com/browse/Beck11/67057_cvwka

This only covers Phase 1, rape, lying on floor and standing animations. Idk if phase 2 and 3 have their own special animations but from what I've seen it appears to be mostly just the same set of animation but sped up slightly. Animation with BBB enabled is noted by the "(BBB)" wording. Currently missing animation 16.

In the future I hope to rename the file names to match the animations they are showing so as to make it easier for people to find a specific animation they are looking for.

Guest Donkey

I think this will be hard project to make. Don't forget there where several packs witch all had the same type of numbers. If you used my pack previously, and then try one from say HanPL or UNREAL you would get different animation for the same number types. :D So in the end you would get even more confused people.

Also tell them what pack you are using, HanPL, UNREAL, Ashal or Mine..

Well that definitely puts a spanner in the works.....I think I speak for most people when I say often times its just adding w/e new animation I come across and not really keeping track of what "animation pack" they come from. Kinda pointless trying to keep a record of animation now if they are gonna get jumbled up every time.

Guest Donkey

yes but you have to add the changes to reflect the changes in LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp i have already done this for the zombie, to add pillory to one of the zombie animation.

for motion 1 to 124 it is already easy to do you only need to copy the file then rename it to a number like 01 to 124:  124_DefMotionx0x1.nif to any of the of the other numbers and 01_DefMotionx0x1.nif to 124_DefMotionx0x1.nif and i think this should show the cum texture, when the animation ends.

Just rename the animation files.

The animation files should be in data/meshes/characters/_male/idleanims/ani2

Say you'd want to replace animation 03 with animation 63. You'd move animation 03(should be 03_defmotion/03_offmotion or something similar. Should be 4 of each) somewhere else. You'd then rename animation 63(should be 63_defmotion/offmotion or something similar. Again, there's 4 of each) to 03_defmotion/offmotion, or whatever the original names were. You should just need to change the numbers at the beginning of the file name.

And then you'd do the same with the .ini files. The .ini files should be in data/ini

Hope that helps. Also, as a side note, you can remove any animations you don't want by just deleting the animation's meshes and .ini file. Just bring up the command console in game when you start the animation, write down the number, exit, and delete.

Guest Donkey

i wasn't talking about animation placed in data/meshes/characters/_male/idleanims/ani2

i was talking about animation placed in data/meshes/idleobjects/lovers

animation in this directory are the only once you need rename to new once.

leave the animation 124 alone just copy this file to new directory then keep renaming it to different number and use the copy and paste technique to bring it back to data/meshes/idleobjects/lovers and your are done. if this is still to difficult. then your out of luck. There is no way to explain this better.

Thanks for the help Donkey it helped a lot  :D

However, it seems the leaking cum effect was made only for Motion 124. The effect appears in other animations, but not near the groin area like how it is for Motion 124.

Still, though, thanks a lot!  :)

Yep there are a lots of animations exists under the same number. Best thing to do is to make a folder for your favourite animations, place here all that you want to use later, or always check the new anims with nifskope before replacing them, and consider it worths the replacing or not. There are a lots of old anims i want to get rid of.

Guest Donkey

afcourse, what do you think i been doing with the new creatures animations project??

it's not difficult, but just requires allot of time doing properly. it's not just about renaming animations so it corresponds alone, you also have to align them correctly that is currently a pain doing.. due to long load time of my oblivion game..

Yeah, I might try to give it a go using Qskope, although finding the right area will be a pain.

Oh. Well' date=' sorry about that then :P

Yeah, do what Donkey said(seems you already did).

Still though, if you want to delete/replace any animations you don't like or whatever, just do what I said.

[/quote']

I did actually, thanks for that.  ;D

Guest Donkey

The link work fine for me, maybe you use a tool like noscript, that site uses java or something if you have something that blocks that you will not be able to view the pictures..

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know what the really two nice sets of animations are that have the female being taken from behind while the male holds her wrists back?

I want these two to replace the default standing/from behind animations I think, and definitely one of the "Rape" animations.

One really easy way to determine what numbers are used by an animation is to bring up that animation with the animation-changing function, then use one of the repositioning keys to move the player/whoever slightly, then open up the console and take note of which number is listed in the repositioning function's output.  Make sure you check that animation in nifskope to be sure it's the right one, though.

afcourse' date=' what do you think i been doing with the new creatures animations project??

it's not difficult, but just requires allot of time doing properly. it's not just about renaming animations so it corresponds alone, you also have to align them correctly that is currently a pain doing.. due to long load time of my oblivion game..

[/quote']

If i may ask, how do you align the leak effect animation correctly? I have a pretty fast pc and some time on my hands. Even if it's trial and error, i can try to take on a project such as this.