Sex Screenshots - Post your ingame adventures here!

Here's Uki and Scramber.  I'm using the Sexout Dynamic Relationship Layer ALPHA found here:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1372-wip-sexout-dynamic-relationship-layer/

I LOVE this mod!  As an avid Sim player, this mod does give an extra layer of intimacy that is so much fun to have with my companions.  And it works even with NPC's that don't normally have much to say!  I'm having the best luck with Driver Nephi still and he has no lines.  So if you like to JIP in NPC's for your companions, you can do stuff with them now instead of just straight fucking them.

And a Niner blowjob.  ;)

thumb_3853-140515065341-5813398.gif

Not bad, but Niner looks like he needs a plugin so he'll call you "Six" afterwards...

Is this a companion or character mod, and where can I get it? This could go nicely with the unserious game I've got going xD.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/57390/?

My Little Fuck Buddy, my little fuck buddy. Friendship is so overrated. My little fuck buddy, my little fuck buddy. We can just bump uglies.

Gonna start uploading GIFs throughout my Courier's adventures.

Goodsprings to the 188

cUGCaPb.gif

Not long after saving her from Geckos, the Courier dropped by to accept thanks.

bMoyS2J.gif

The Courier really needed a drink after waking up but he couldn't negotiate a discount any other way.

XnvMbnO.gif

The night after the battle against the Powder Gangers, Trudy and Sunny invited the Courier to the saloon to celebrate.

SqY9rsP.gif

With the Courier's Lady Killer charms, he was able to work out a side-deal as payment for teaching Delilah.

IYdKZD0.gif

The life of a disgraced NCR soldier is a stressful one, so she was happy to work out a discount with the Courier.

Gonna start uploading GIFs throughout my Courier's adventures.

Goodsprings to the 188

cUGCaPb.gif

Not long after saving her from Geckos, the Courier dropped by to accept thanks.

bMoyS2J.gif

The Courier really needed a drink after waking up but he couldn't negotiate a discount any other way.

XnvMbnO.gif

The night after the battle against the Powder Gangers, Trudy and Sunny invited the Courier to the saloon to celebrate.

SqY9rsP.gif

With the Courier's Lady Killer charms, he was able to work out a side-deal as payment for teaching Delilah.

IYdKZD0.gif

The life of a disgraced NCR soldier is a stressful one, so she was happy to work out a discount with the Courier.

Nice work,keep it up if you can :)

Here's some more Gifs. Gonna post 'em as attachements from now on, much faster.

New Vegas Medical Clinic and Freeside:

I like the mini caption you had before, as well the characters names, but nice job as always

You mean the text on the gif or the text added under the image?

Here's some more Gifs. Gonna post 'em as attachements from now on, much faster.

New Vegas Medical Clinic and Freeside:

I like the mini caption you had before, as well the characters names, but nice job as always

You mean the text on the gif or the text added under the image?

I liked both.  It felt kind of like a mini-story.