Sex Screenshots - Post your ingame adventures here!

• 2 weeks later...

"Crassus knocks the air out of her by violently bashing her in the stomach with a baseball bat. Her childbearing days are in trouble..."

"Raider is critically hit in the eye for 66HP. The attack causes severe blindness, as if there is any other kind."

Loved the classic fallout references.

Moved this to adult mods where it's content is more appropriate.

Holy shit.... Have I been gone that long? I thought this thread was always in the adult section :blush:

I need to get Koko's fine ass back into gear. Pleanty more Vegas dwellers to get dirty with.

Well now, its been a while, so lets take a look at a few more exploits of dear, slightly insane, Koko the Cumguzzler.

Last we left Koko she was still working on getting the Boomers ot see things her way.

post-1826-13597875958484_thumb.jpg

Using the art of seducation and ample exposure, she was quickly able to win the "love" of the Boomer community.

post-1826-13597875959177_thumb.jpg

With the Boomer crisis resolved, Koko st back to Vegas for some much needed R&R.

post-1826-13597875959718_thumb.jpg

It didn't take long before opportunities for "Public Service", that she loves so much, presented itself.

post-1826-13597875960309_thumb.jpg

More of Koko's exploits are sure to cum.

Her dedication to the public wellness attracted the attention of a racnher who was in town with his wife to settle some business with a Cattle Baron. She was tasked with the yet another job to do whatever was needed to get the job done.

post-1826-13597875960926_thumb.jpg

After several rounds with the Cattle Baron, Koko and company retreat to the ElectroLux's spa, where she finds that not only is it a full service bath, but she is terrible over dressed for the occasion.

post-1826-13597875961552_thumb.jpg

After a nice relaxing multi-orgasmic experiance in the baths, all the physical exertion of the day caught up with the team of busty heroines as hunger for real food and protien grippd them.

Upon proceding to the Lux's famed dining room, they discovered that "meat" wasn't the only thing on the menu for this evening.

post-1826-13597875962222_thumb.jpg

I agree. Ladies (or gents if you're so inclined) try a real-world experiment: Stick a sex toy of some kind inside you and try to go about your day. Try to do complex computer programming' date=' run a lap around your house, maybe test your accuracy with a game of darts. Now imagine doing any of those activities at high speed under fire.

Yeah, penalties for sex toys seems like a good idea.

[/quote']

nope you can get used to ANY thing including this so not penalties perse

but skill levels like most any other equip-able item

I feel there's a story behind how you know that...

LOL, I'm still experimenting with different toys on my GF, although I can get her off with my hands quite easily or during sex, she just doesn't seem to get any real kick out of the toys I've tried so far.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

I agree. Ladies (or gents if you're so inclined) try a real-world experiment: Stick a sex toy of some kind inside you and try to go about your day. Try to do complex computer programming' date=' run a lap around your house, maybe test your accuracy with a game of darts. Now imagine doing any of those activities at high speed under fire.

Yeah, penalties for sex toys seems like a good idea.

[/quote']

nope you can get used to ANY thing including this so not penalties perse

but skill levels like most any other equip-able item

No she's right, I dunno about getting used to it really, but you can act just fine actually even with other things happening in the background. Or in your pants. Seriously. It's just now people wonder what makes you so happy all day.

How does this add to the game? I'm only curious as to why this is even being considered as a feature. Why would a woman surviving in a brutal futuristic waste land even bother shoving a sex toy inside herself and leaving it in there while she scavenged for supplies or helped a local town out? I would think this mod would make more sense if it was used in a different way. As in let's say your female character gets captured by raiders. I would think they would do something like bind her hands and feet and shove a huge dildo into her, take all of her supplies and leave her out in the wastes to die... something along those lines... other wise... this just doesn't make any sense and honestly doesn't really warrant any debate because it wouldn't happen under the context of the game. Of course you can go out on a limb and say well my female character is crazy and a sexaholic so she wants to feel something inside her at all times but guys and gals lets face it... woman are not like that and humans are not like that. Having something inside you all the time WILL start to hurt plus it's natural for someone that is walking long distances to want to shed as much discomfort as possible to make their long walk easier... hints I would think the sex toy would be the first thing to get dropped... UGH! any way sorry just seems like the sex toy thing belongs somewhere but just not like this.

Thoughts?

I hope you don't mind, but I've changed a small part of your thread for a particular point.

'...most woman are not like that and most humans are not like that.

There are a lot of things I've seen and heard about that would pretty much fit the rewritten line. A private Pajama Party I went to years ago had 3 women wearing altered lingerie and horsetail buttplugs wandering around the room for 4-6 hours, serving drinks and chatting with everyone. One of them obviously liked the thing, letting people tug and play with her 'tail' when she wasn't busy. Someone asked her once what it felt like, and she said it felt wonderful (her words), and that she had one for doing chores around the house (inside, of course). And showed a few pictures her girlfriend took of her vacuuming in the nude. With horsetail.

My point is that there are some people out there even stranger than that, taking certain masochistic pleasure in whatever their addictive behavior allows for. Could even be a symptom of a passive mental illness associated with pain, pleasure, or even both at once. S&M, public displays, piercings of sexual organs, etc...these things and many more are done by thousands of people each day, and it would be inaccurate to say that everyone 'doesn't do that sort of thing'.

Of course, this is only a game world. There are a lot of things in these Sexout mods that could be listed under Never Happen. I just keep an open mind about how some people view their travels in the Mojave/Wasteland. And yes, I do agree...buttplugs are silly...:D

Oh, and a brief back to topic:

Boone Service

post-11140-13597875969568_thumb.jpg

Thoughts?

Certainly... why exactly are you here?

What I mean is ... the entire Sexout series is based off of extreme sexual fantasy' date=' regardless of fetish or twist. I ask this because since your sensibilites on the topic seem to be solidly planted on what can be considered "Real", I have to question the point of you being here. What exactly in this game is based on "real"? The game features people who take clips of bullets to kill, near sentiant robots patrolling the streets of Las Vegas for a man who he himself is a fucking computer and oh yea, all of this is bsaed on a ar between the US and China that never happened!

This only came up due to a background story I had posted for my character who runs around stuffed with 2 dildos and an vibro-egg. Sure the idea was tossed round but I don't recall anyone ever saying a feature that forces you to equip sextoys was being added.

Right.. so... about the question of,

Why would a woman surviving in a brutal futuristic waste land even bother shoving a sex toy inside herself and leaving it in there while she scavenged for supplies or helped a local town out?

Because I fucking want her too!

The Sexout mods are used to support the sexuality of the game that has been left out. As I said before, sexual fantasy.

fan·ta·sy

   [fan-tuh-see, -zee] noun, plural fan·ta·sies, verb, fan·ta·sied, fan·ta·sy·ing.

1. imagination, especially when extravagant and unrestrained.

2. the forming of mental images, especially wondrous or strange fancies; imaginative conceptualizing.

3. a mental image, especially when unreal or fantastic; vision: a nightmare fantasy.

4. Psychology . an imagined or conjured up sequence fulfilling a psychological need; daydream.

5. a hallucination.

It doesnt matter what the effects would be in reality. Shoot someone in the face with a .357 and see how many shots it takes to kill him and then talk about real life affects. The point is that this "feature" or any mod for that matter is used according to the desires and whims of the user. If someone wants to use a mod that shoves a butt-plug up cheyenne's ass and have her wear a pink too-too, guess what... the dog will get over it, she isn't real.

The solution to this is simple. I'm going to steal a common phrase from Nexus and other modding communities. "If you don't like it, don't use it and just move on".

edit:

Oh right... just so I stay on topic.

A close up of Koko's survival tools.

post-1826-13597875998737_thumb.jpg

Well to be fair the who concept of having the PC capture by raider and then force to have a toy up hers does sound pretty interesting.

And didn't this whole thing started with the suggestion of sex toys equip to have effects on the PC? Then we have people saying it is actually possible to get use to them, so the fact that some of these toy equipment doesn't actually cause any effects in game is actually working as intended for some.

I think Chase has it in his sights to tie the effecs in to Lust & Arousal eventually, I started thinking about it but have to much other stuff to do currently.

I'm thinkingof something like a Chastitron that is used as a control device to enslave an Actor by both Pleasure & Pain control to force them to do the deeds of some insane mad scientist :)

"Attack the wrong person, disabling pain results. You'll be stimulated randomly and frequently, but you have to kill the target and you'll get to cum!"

:blush: I know I'm getting a bit off-topic here. But in my line of work fantasy and reality have a very thin line to cross.

I'm a portraitpainter, and this for over 30 years now. I'm not promoting anything, cuz i still have work waiting for far over my ears.

Most of the time I paint faces and busts, and often whole body's, poses ...etc.

With all respect to peoples wishes, you have no idea what people sometimes asks. I'm am openminded, and being happely married for over 20 years. my wife is rather openminded to. But some requests I have to refuse....:-/

And dont think the wierdest requests comes from older people, or oversexed guys. Sometimes younger, timit looking girls, opens up after the interview, and still amazes me after all these years.

Dont get me wrong I'm not saying, its wrong or something. I just want to say, that there is so much more hidden in the mind of people, than we can see, or fantasize.

• 2 weeks later...
Not really ingame footage more like new blender bloatFly was a bit inspired after playing NanoCrises.

NanoCrises:

New vegas:

Blender Clip:

Cool stuff, any chance of making an outfit version too that the player could be forced to wear for an hour or 2 while it does it's stuff? :)

Not really ingame footage more like new blender bloatFly was a bit inspired after playing NanoCrises.

NanoCrises:

New vegas:

Blender Clip:

Somehow I just knew you were do this when you played Nanocrisis. Any chance of the parasite as well? Coming to think of it the whole thing might not be bad.

Fly fucks human, lays maggot egg, eggs hatch into maggots, maggots exit, maggots go into human and turn into flies and circle repeats. It's a shame Nanocrisis got scrapped. Would of been create to go with Pregnancy and Breeder.

Reika's outfit could be made to for a new power armor variant. :D

Guest Donkey

NanoCrises:

New vegas:

Blender Clip:

Cool stuff' date=' any chance of making an outfit version too that the player could be forced to wear for an hour or 2 while it does it's stuff? :)

[/quote']

Cool idea i will have to try that one out, when i get a chance.

Here is new Rape animation i am working on.

SC:

post-3-13597876387457_thumb.jpgpost-3-13597876388261_thumb.jpg

Blender clip:

New Rape animation.zip

Somehow I just knew you were do this when you played Nanocrisis. Any chance of the parasite as well? Coming to think of it the whole thing might not be bad.

Fly fucks human, lays maggot egg, eggs hatch into maggots, maggots exit, maggots go into human and turn into flies and circle repeats. It's a shame Nanocrisis got scrapped. Would of been create to go with Pregnancy and Breeder.

Sexus has maggots right ?? maybe i could animate it like the one from nanocrises when it is trying to penetrate back into the female pussy. :D

That one looked pretty funny. I will have to try it when i get new vegas directory sorted.

Fly fucks human' date=' lays maggot egg, eggs hatch into maggots, maggots exit, maggots go into human and turn into flies and circle repeats. It's a shame Nanocrisis got scrapped. Would of been create to go with Pregnancy and Breeder.

Reika's outfit could be made to for a new power armor variant. :D[/quote']

Sexus has maggots right ?? maybe i could animate it like the one from nanocrises when it is trying to penetrate back into the female pussy. :D

That one looked pretty funny. I will have to try it when i get new vegas directory sorted.

Yes it did but I don't think they were in the game normally, I think Sexus added them. Match them to the ones of Nano, add animations from Nano and the birthing. Add that all to Sexout Pregnancy and Breeder and sorted :D Yeah it was pretty funny she doesn't really resist that much.

Is the bloatfly one your working on for Sexus or Sexout?

Guest Donkey

It can be used for both sexus or sexout.

But i tested the maggot it somehow has problem with mesh when you try to animate it within blender.

I tried to animate it but has some mesh tearing.

I tried to animate it when entering the pussy:

post-3-13597876391849_thumb.jpgpost-3-13597876392603_thumb.jpg

NanoCrises:

New vegas:

Blender Clip:

Cool stuff' date=' any chance of making an outfit version too that the player could be forced to wear for an hour or 2 while it does it's stuff? :)

[/quote']

Cool idea i will have to try that one out, when i get a chance.

Here is new Rape animation i am working on.

SC:

Blender clip:

that animation looks great

It can be used for both sexus or sexout.

But i tested the maggot it somehow has problem with mesh when you try to animate it within blender.

I tried to animate it but has some mesh tearing.

I tried to animate it when entering the pussy:

What happens if you use a lying down animation like this one instead? Don't know much about mesh tearing but it looks like a issue with the bottom mesh. Maybe if you changed it to this but with the ass of the ground slighty it might work? or maybe make the maggot more cylinder shaped like NanoCrisis? Just a thought.

post-18568-1359787640254_thumb.gif

Guest Donkey

Actually look at the picture the female is alread sitting down. Maybe standing up would be better, but i have not tried yet.

Here are new dog animation i been working they are not finished yet:

1 SC:

post-3-13597876409751_thumb.jpgpost-3-13597876409053_thumb.jpgpost-3-13597876402974_thumb.jpg

2 SC:

post-3-13597876410337_thumb.jpgpost-3-13597876411053_thumb.jpgpost-3-13597876411734_thumb.jpg

3 SC:

post-3-13597876412395_thumb.jpgpost-3-13597876413103_thumb.jpgpost-3-13597876413684_thumb.jpg

BlenderCLip:

3NewDogAnimation.zip