Sex Screenshots - Post your ingame adventures here!

Guest Donkey

all this mod needs is the face anims like in lovers for oblivion' date=' if that is possible.

[/quote']

Actually it can be done. And already tried, and stopped immidiatly. But all this project needs are more volenteers who will add this within nifscope. This can not be done in blender.

There is a tutorial in johnhead444 animation thread.

All we got is people saying it would be neat. to have this ingame. Only know one, wants to make this part happen.

post-3-13597874592405_thumb.jpg

My new char' date=' Bambi the blonde bombshells, and her adventures around goodsprings so far...

[/quote']

Well done sir! I have a feeling Bambi will do quite well for herself on the open roads heh heh.

And just to get things back on topic...

The duties of a fucktoy are never ending.

post-1826-13597874614437_thumb.jpg

Guest Donkey

Copy paste animation will not work on bighorner. Not only are they too big, but also between there legs is hardly any room to fit an npc. :P

Not sure how the animation for bighorner will look like, But i am still busy with Robots.

post-3-13597874869071_thumb.jpg

Copy paste animation will not work on bighorner. Not only are they too big' date=' but also between there legs is hardly any room to fit an npc. :P[/quote']

I guess instead of being on knees perhaps the NPC would be flat on their face or back on the ground with legs that short.

Guest Donkey

I think it will be easier creating this for brahmin vs bighorn.. :D Since brahmin don't need to fit under bighorn.

I still am far from trying though..

Another day in Vault 19, another set of clients for the girls to 'entertain'.

falloutnv20120408011832.png

Between clients, the girls keep take time to keep themselves entertained.

falloutnv20120408011028.png

falloutnv20120408014425.png

After vanquishing House, The Legion and NCR, the Courier enjoys some marital sex with his new wife, Rose of Sharon Cassidy Courier.

falloutnv20120416233718.png

falloutnv20120416234024.png

On the side, the courier still drives Sarah Weintraub into gear however...

falloutnv20120417001523.png

Veronica, after a night of partying a bit too hard, experiences some *very intense* poking sensations in her butthole, which she is assured by the Courier, is perfectly normal.

falloutnv20120420153548.png

In the NCR Embassy on the Strip, Marie Pappas put her off-duty time to good use.

falloutnv20120421155855.png

falloutnv20120421160013.png

While Liza O'Malley, not being able to take that holiday she's always wanted, relives stress in other... dirtier ways.

falloutnv20120421160911.png

falloutnv20120421160948.png

In Vault 21, Martina Grosbeck expresses her gratitude to the Courier for having gotten her out of a tight situation, a situation the Courier himself would soon find himself in.

falloutnv20120421201056.png

It was just the one. I don't know how they did it either, it usually happens if I forget to add the 'private' tag on the picture when I upload them, and sometime later someone stumbles on it and reports it. This time, I actually uploaded them all as privates - unless someone randomly checks uploaded content, I don't see how it happened.

In any case, put it back up just for good measure. And thanks!

Because of Krem's awesome screenshots, my ego grew three sizes this day.

Glad you liked them. I'll probably have a few new ones in a day or two. Might even start a new AAR, we'll see.