[WIP] SexLabWorkingGirl version .7 (Updated December 30 , 2015)

18 hours ago, DarklyNightly said:

the merchant dialouge isnt working for me any help?

Requirements:

Skyrim latest version 1.9.32
skse latest version 1.9.32
FNIS by fore latest version
SexLab v1.60.2 by Ashal and all requirements for SexLab
Fuz Ro D-oh by shademe version 6.0 or higher if you don't want to use this then just use the optional sound files and enable subtitles in game.
SkyUi by SkyUi team

--------------------------

Put this version - SexLabWorkingGirl Version .7.7z ----I use this version for (The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition).
Here everything works normally, this mod is a bit complicated, you can't select several things at the same time on its configuration page, if you try to mark it and don't mark it, close it and open it again and mark what you wanted to mark, this mod is not Like other mods you can check or uncheck without closing, so do this choose what you want, if you don't check it, close it, open it again and do this until you finish.

------------------------------------------------

Whenever you install or uninstall a mod, run the mod (GenerateFNISforUsers) vs 7.6
This makes the mods within the game up to date.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ask me anything I can help with and I'll see what I can help with, I've been using several mods for many years so I've gotten used to the settings.

Good luck.