[WIP] SexLabWorkingGirl version .7 (Updated December 30 , 2015)

Thanks for the mod! But if possible in the later versions, could you maybe make an options to have some requirements to where and when you can "looking for clients ?" It'll be a little bit like Niruns' Bussiness Plan mod over at the Nexus where you can only looking for clients only at a local inn and at a certian times, It's really realistic and immersive and also that way the dialog "Need a date?" woudn't come up everytime you talk to people. Or even more simple make an options to "Switch on/off" like a ring or an amulet, that'll be really really nice. Thank You!

I was thinking when random approaches are in to make them happen at a certain time of day and also have a check for armor rating or use this so your not getting bothered when you don't want to be. I also need to look at MCM for some options to configure features.

I have a good idea for your next upgrade.. 

Can you make it that when the player is engaged in an act, the followers (if not otherwise engaged) will mastrubate close to the player? 

I hated that in oblivion but with it just being the other followers I'm not opposed to putting that in.

I believe I have a crash I can reproduce.

Nazeem is still stuck from my last post, I had just 'fixed' Carlotta.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gnfpt0097dknjbk/NazeemCrash.7z

I uploaded a zip with savefiles, mod list, skyrim.ini's, papyrus log and a readme on how to reproduce.

That is probably the most detailed information anyone has ever given for a bug report. It downloaded fine I'll check it out for you later.

I believe I have a crash I can reproduce.

Nazeem is still stuck from my last post, I had just 'fixed' Carlotta.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gnfpt0097dknjbk/NazeemCrash.7z

I uploaded a zip with savefiles, mod list, skyrim.ini's, papyrus log and a readme on how to reproduce.

That is probably the most detailed information anyone has ever given for a bug report. It downloaded fine I'll check it out for you later.

Looks like Bjornk is on to something in the main thread :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework/page-17?do=findComment&comment=376721

If only everyone gave decent bug reports instead of 'I put in skyrim directory you broke my game' :P

Thanks for the mod! But if possible in the later versions, could you maybe make an options to have some requirements to where and when you can "looking for clients ?" It'll be a little bit like Niruns' Bussiness Plan mod over at the Nexus where you can only looking for clients only at a local inn and at a certian times, It's really realistic and immersive and also that way the dialog "Need a date?" woudn't come up everytime you talk to people. Or even more simple make an options to "Switch on/off" like a ring or an amulet, that'll be really really nice. Thank You!

I was thinking when random approaches are in to make them happen at a certain time of day and also have a check for armor rating or use this so your not getting bothered when you don't want to be. I also need to look at MCM for some options to configure features.

That's a great news! Looking forward to it!

So I uninstalled UFO to use this and installed EFT, I'm not sure how I feel about the whole follower thing, but to be honest I like EFT better than UFO anyways. I didn't even know it existed in the first place. 

It seems to be working properly as of right now, be it that it's sort of strange to have someone pay to watch you masturbate, but to each their own I suppose lol. 

How this mod works? Nothing happens! NPC only runs after HS. No animation, no action. What should happen at all. the main modes of identity and it is not plow. You are trying to post fashion that does not understand how they work!!!!

This is probably my favorite post ever.

It is not plow!

How this mod works? Nothing happens! NPC only runs after HS. No animation, no action. What should happen at all. the main modes of identity and it is not plow. You are trying to post fashion that does not understand how they work!!!!

You need the SexLab esm for this mod to work also skse and FNIS after you hava the required mods installed. Talk to any NPC and you will given the option "Do you need a date?" then ask them to" follow you somewhere less crowded" and your first option will be" do you want to watch me" which will be solo from there "Oral" will be available after using "solo" 5 times then every 10 times you are with someone you get a new skill.

If I understand correctly I think you wanted to know how to use it. If you mean you are using the dialog but nothing happens then make sure you have the required mods and your launching with skse_loader.exe and running FNIS for users. If you need any further help don't hesitate to ask although I don't think I will be on again tonight.

You need the SexLab esm for this mod to work also skse and FNIS after you hava the required mods installed. Talk to any NPC and you will given the option "Do you need a date?" then ask them to" follow you somewhere less crowded" and your first option will be" do you want to watch me" which will be solo from there "Oral" will be available after using "solo" 5 times then every 10 times you are with someone you get a new skill.

If I understand correctly I think you wanted to know how to use it. If you mean you are using the dialog but nothing happens then make sure you have the required mods and your launching with skse_loader.exe and running FNIS for users. If you need any further help don't hesitate to ask although I don't think I will be on again tonight.

I found every last update! But still there is no animation, no Oral! How is it supposed to work? Do I need to install additional fashion style? I just can not understand how to interact at all.

So I uninstalled UFO to use this and installed EFT, I'm not sure how I feel about the whole follower thing, but to be honest I like EFT better than UFO anyways. I didn't even know it existed in the first place. 

It seems to be working properly as of right now, be it that it's sort of strange to have someone pay to watch you masturbate, but to each their own I suppose lol. 

Its more of a place holder for a paired solo I had in mind where the male is doing his normal masterbation standing in front of the female and I have request in for Arrok for a female solo to be on her knees masterbating looking up at the male and playing with her boobs with the free hand then splat on face and boobs when done. I don't know if that makes since reading it but I think you what I mean. I still have a lot of other specific ones to add also hand and tit jobs for example.

I found every last update! But still there is no animation, no Oral! How is it supposed to work? Do I need to install additional fashion style? I just can not understand how to interact at all.

When you talk to an NPC to you get the option "Do you need a date?" 

And then what? all the actions that need to do a bit of push and it makes interpretation that runs behind my character.

When you talk again after they run behind your character you should have "Do you want to watch me" if you hit that and nothing happens then you need to run FNIS for users.exe it is located in ...Skyrim/data/tools/Generate_FNIS_for_users/generate_FNIS_for_users.exe

And then what? all the actions that need to do a bit of push and it makes interpretation that runs behind my character.

When you talk again after they run behind your character you should have "Do you want to watch me" if you hit that and nothing happens then you need to run FNIS for users.exe it is located in ...Skyrim/data/tools/Generate_FNIS_for_users/generate_FNIS_for_users.exe

option "Do you want to watch me" do not!! And what do I do?

I am sorry I having a bit of trouble understanding when you say :

option "Do you want to watch me" do not!! And what do I do?               do not!!   means no dialog option or when you hit "Do you want to watch me"

nothing happens?

Edit: I really need to go to bed I can try and help you tomorrow. If you would like you can make a post in your native language I will not be able to read it but there are many members who can maybe one of them will see it and be able to help you better than I can. Right now I can't tell if you are not seeing the dialog option or if it doesn't work when you use it and I can't stay up any later for a response.

my actions:  "Do you need a date?", follow you somewhere less crowded", move away to a deserted place, "This looks good enough", something removed, "Would you like to watch me?",  "Just enjoy the show", everything! And nothing happens. :(

my actions:  "Do you need a date?", follow you somewhere less crowded", move away to a deserted place, "This looks good enough", something removed, "Would you like to watch me?",  "Just enjoy the show", everything! And nothing happens. :(

I understand now hold on a second

FNIS Behavior V3.5   26.04.2013 9:13:36
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 -
Generator: C:\Program Files\The Elder Scrolls 5.Skyrim.v 1.8.151.0.7 + 3 DLC\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: TBBP (210 bones)   male: XPMS (229 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading dip ...
Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading FNISSpells ...
Reading FNISSpells_Ero1 ...
Reading MomoAJ ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery ...
Reading SexLab ...
Reading SSG_SecundasWatch ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack ...
Reading ZazResources ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...
Moving new behavior files to standard location...

1279 animations for 11 mods successfully included.

no errors like!