[WIP] SexLabWorkingGirl version .7 (Updated December 30 , 2015)

I don't think there is a right amount of money because the economy of a modded skyrim can be very different. 

Personally I use mods which raise the price of hotel rooms to 100, the price of cart riding to 200. Bounties for murder are as high as 15000.
Then I got trade&barter which make me sell at -90% (a bit unrealistic but otherwise a simple dungeon crawling would make me rich).
The only way to solve this would be to have a money slide on the MCM, so everybody can tailor his/her experience.

Said that, the pricing in Working works quite fine . Yes 5 sounds low... but then you can rise fast to 100 or 150.
500 for a fuck seems a little bit much. 10 fucks and you can buy yourself an house! 

I made a lot of script changes this time around so I could a could easily change things like the amount of gold per act based on whatever conditions I

want. There will be a WorkingGirl faction with ranks (actually it's already there along with the condition check for the amount of gold given it's just not used yet) I haven't implemented yet because the quest involved for ranking up requires me to make another buiding and I've had to do a few for something else I'm working on and I'm sick of doing it. Be sure to thank anyone who makes any house mods or includes custom buidings or whatever in there mod it's a time consuming pain in the ass for me and has made me appreciate those type mods even more then I already  did.

Short answer skyrim is all over the place with gold prices I based the price on things I actually need gold for when starting out room rental 10, house 5000 plus, and I like enchanting and this is the reason I made SexAddictsWorking girl to begin with. There was I piece of armor with a magic resist enchant I needed and I was a 100 gold short I had to zone to get the gold when I came back it wasn't in the selllers list anymore and there were no mods like this at the time(other than AP, and NBP). Armor with enchantments and grand soul gems are about 1400 and the most expensive thing a regularly buy in my game. Guess this wasn't a short answer anyway there is no way for everyone to agree on the prices and although you said you were" joining the crowd" with the prices being too low I havent really had it even metioned on this thread other than Ashra XIII who wasn't complaining just said it was lower than what they were used to in RP.

I was going to do a slider but I'm probably just going to increase it with the faction rank and a small amount with speechcraft also. Reputation will kind of work with the faction rank system.

Edit: I don't think I'll ever go beyond 300 for a single customer but there are still quest to be added gangbangs, BDSM, etc. that could earn up to 1500 for a nights worth of work in a privite location.

Yeah I never complained about the money being too low, though that could be because I don't use mods that require me to deal with STDs and such... bit too much immersion there.

As said before, there is just no way to balance for the massive differences in peoples economies, other than a slider bar so they can do it themselves.

Setting up a realistic economy in skyrim is pretty darned hard - I use trade and barter also, alongside a couple other things that lower bounty and quest rewards while setting my carry weight to around 120 when I'm playing light armor and to 90 when playing a pure mage. Then I have to radically lower the base rewards from RP to match. In a medieval economy a street whore would be lucky to get the price of a bowl of soup for a BJ. The client was probably drunk and threw down the wrong coin :) However you look at it though, the vast majority of hookers even today barely raise enough to get by let alone have money for luxuries like soul gems. The TV call girl is the extreme exception, not the rule.

I also remember from way back when this mod was intended for low level characters, so they don't need much.

Long winded way of saying that I don't think your prices are outrageously low. 

A slider would be the optimal...

A slider I hate the idea of that as much typing "player.setstage _SLWG_WorkingGirl 50" in the console. I'm not going to outright say no on the slider but if I do ever include it I will make some pain in the ass quest that has you running all over skyrim doing gangbangs,horses,dogs , getting pissed on and any other demeaning thing I can think of with no gold reward before you can unlock it in the MCM. :P

Edit: That reminds me I'm been playing around with ZaZ with something else and was thinking of this mod when I was checking out a few of the animations is it going to a big deal to everyone if ZaZ is a requirement sometime in the future? If it's a big deal I just won't worry about it just something I was kicking around I know it's not everyone's thing.

A slider would be the optimal...

A slider I hate the idea of that as much typing "player.setstage _SLWG_WorkingGirl 50" in the console. I'm not going to outright say no on the slider but if I do ever include it I will make some pain in the ass quest that has you running all over skyrim doing gangbangs,horses,dogs , getting pissed on and any other demeaning thing I can think of with no gold reward before you can unlock it in the MCM. :P

Edit: That reminds me I'm been playing around with ZaZ with something else and was thinking of this mod when I was checking out a few of the animations is it going to a big deal to everyone if ZaZ is a requirement sometime in the future? If it's a big deal I just won't worry about it just something I was kicking around I know it's not everyone's thing.

Seems to me that ZaZ is about as ubiquitous as SexLab itself. SD1 requires it as does Prison Overhaul and Devious Devices, and SD2 will as well. You'll be in good company :)

Almost seems that ZaZ, SL, DD, and Aroused are about to become as necessary to decent sexing in skyrim as glib, gtk, gvfs are to a decent free desktop. (And yah, I'm dissing kde ;))

Setting up a realistic economy in skyrim is pretty darned hard - I use trade and barter also, alongside a couple other things that lower bounty and quest rewards while setting my carry weight to around 120 when I'm playing light armor and to 90 when playing a pure mage. Then I have to radically lower the base rewards from RP to match. In a medieval economy a street whore would be lucky to get the price of a bowl of soup for a BJ. The client was probably drunk and threw down the wrong coin :) However you look at it though, the vast majority of hookers even today barely raise enough to get by let alone have money for luxuries like soul gems. The TV call girl is the extreme exception, not the rule.

I also remember from way back when this mod was intended for low level characters, so they don't need much.

Long winded way of saying that I don't think your prices are outrageously low. 

But if they were lucky to get enough money to pay for a bowl of soup, then why would they do it?

To my mind you are really underestimating the amount of money that whores can make. Just think back to the news story about the SS agents who were buying sex from whores in South America. One of them got in trouble because he refused to pay the girl the $950 ( i believe it was) that he had agreed to pay her. While you could argue that if she had instead been servicing someone from her own country she only would have made $200, that is still well above the "lucky to get the price of a bowl of soup".

The prices charged by the mod really need to be able to be increased either by the reputation of the working girl or based on the wealth of the john. There really is a huge disparity between the amount of gold that we get from the mod and the value of that coin and I think that the gold award from the mod needs to be increased to reflect the actual cost of living in Skyrim.

The prices charged by the mod really need to be able to be increased either by the reputation of the working girl or based on the wealth of the john. There really is a huge disparity between the amount of gold that we get from the mod and the value of that coin and I think that the gold award from the mod needs to be increased to reflect the actual cost of living in Skyrim.

I've heard your concern and I addresed it a few post back as far a ranking/reputation/speechcraft bla,bla is concerned it is already a planned feature and will be added when time allows. I've matched the starter values with what I thought was reasonable for the vanilla game. The value this is based off of is also covered a few post back. I can't help it if a bowl of soup cost more than 40 gold and room rentals are 10 gold in the vanilla game perhaps this issue should be addresed to Bethesda. If you disagree with this amount then I'm sorry but I have no intention of changing the starter value's at this time or probably ever.

I hope this answer satisfies you I believe all questions related to your issue with the monetary system in SexLabworkingGirl has beed answered.

Hi Shane, I´m playing your great mod and I have a problem: when animations are unlocked the animations about  3 way and dog show not running. In 3 way there isn´t  any dialogue option to start the possibility of group sex, perhaps? and the relation to the dog show the customer pays 150 septims and nothing happens. Do I have a bug?

Animations creature is installed in lovers and running good in othes mods. I think I have a bug... :(

Thanks for the help that you can give me.

But if they were lucky to get enough money to pay for a bowl of soup, then why would they do it?

To my mind you are really underestimating the amount of money that whores can make. Just think back to the news story about the SS agents who were buying sex from whores in South America. One of them got in trouble because he refused to pay the girl the $950 ( i believe it was) that he had agreed to pay her. While you could argue that if she had instead been servicing someone from her own country she only would have made $200, that is still well above the "lucky to get the price of a bowl of soup".

This is modern day prostitution. I was not always the case. We are in more civilized time. Even in XIX century London (supposedly the richest city in the world) a low class prostitute was just survival (and you have Jack the ripper stalking you). 

Then remember in vanilla SKyrim the give you 100 for killing a bandit chief! Is not that a pittance for risking your life in a dungeon? 

Ok ok sorry to have opened the topic again!

Hi Shane, I´m playing your great mod and I have a problem: when animations are unlocked the animations about  3 way and dog show not running. In 3 way there isn´t  any dialogue option to start the possibility of group sex, perhaps? and the relation to the dog show the customer pays 150 septims and nothing happens. Do I have a bug?

Animations creature is installed in lovers and running good in othes mods. I think I have a bug... :(

The 3-way option has been removed starting in version .4.1. I was unhappy with the inconsistant results. I will add it back in when I have some time to make a few changes with it for functionality and imersion.

The Dog option perhaps should have been left out as well for now. It will only work on dogs that are in the "Dog Race" and "Dog companion Race" not Wolves, and not Huskies. The easiest dog I know to test on is "stump" in Riverwood. You must talk to the client "Dog Show" then talk to the dog, when you talk to the dog the animation should automaticlly start. Then collect the 150 from the client. It may be possible I forgot to put a check in for rather you had sex with the dog or not and you can just collect from the client without talking to the dog. let me know if that is the issue. I will check on that myself when I get up. It's very late here or very early depending on how you look at it I need to get some sleep. If that isn't the problem let me know which dog you are trying to have sex with and where it is located so I can test myself.

The 3-way option has been removed starting in version .4.1. I was unhappy with the inconsistant results. I will add it back in when I have some time to make a few changes with it for functionality and imersion.

The Dog option perhaps should have been left out as well for now. It will only work on dogs that are in the "Dog Race" and "Dog companion Race" not Wolves, and not Huskies. The easiest dog I know to test on is "stump" in Riverwood. You must talk to the client "Dog Show" then talk to the dog, when you talk to the dog the animation should automaticlly start. Then collect the 150 from the client. It may be possible I forgot to put a check in for rather you had sex with the dog or not and you can just collect from the client without talking to the dog. let me know if that is the issue. I will check on that myself when I get up. It's very late here or very early depending on how you look at it I need to get some sleep. If that isn't the problem let me know which dog you are trying to have sex with and where it is located so I can test myself.

Hi Shane thank you very much for your quick response!

The dog is bought in Markath. it´s a war dog which can be your companion in the story. The problem is the animation doesn´t running and the customer pay you 150 septims for nothing :s

You're looking at prices for high level call girls in developed countries, not agricultural/medieval. Take a look at http://www.havocscope.com/black-market-prices/prostitution-prices/ . Even a street hooker in Britain gets only $20 per job, and a Nigerian in Italy gets $13. Look at Indonesia or Mali. Those conditions are much closer to a war torn non-industrial society.

However, luckily we can mess as much as we want with a fantasy economy, and if you want your avatar to be a high level courtesan she can be :)

The dog is bought in Markath. it´s a war dog which can be your companion in the story. The problem is the animation doesn´t running and the customer pay you 150 septims for nothing :s

"War Dog" sounds like the armored dogs added by dawnguard which I think are Huskies which do not have animations yet but since they are in the dog race you can still speak to I didn't put a check in for Huskies because I assume they will work in SexLab at somepoint.

I just woke up I'll come back and edit this post once I've checked that dog out .

"War Dog" sounds like the armored dogs added by dawnguard which I think are Huskies which do not have animations yet but since they are in the dog race you can still speak to I didn't put a check in for Huskies because I assume they will work in SexLab at somepoint.

I just woke up I'll come back and edit this post once I've checked that dog out .

Hi Shane, no the  dog isn´t husky is a dog of vanilla version! You can buy a dog in the stables of Markath. :blush:

Hi Shane, no the  dog isn´t husky is a dog of vanilla version! You can buy a dog in the stables of Markath. :blush:

Hmmm it's not a problem with the type of dog I was able to trigger it without any issue's. If your able to have sex with dogs with other plugins then it isn't an option in the framework causing the issue either. Post your load order in a spoiler and your papyrus log in a spoiler or attachment maybe it's a conflict although I can't think of any since there are no alias or package for the sex part. Are you getting the dialog with the dog "come here boy you want to help me make some gold" or something like that i forgot how I have it worded?

Instructions for posting a papyrus log can be found under the spoiler I have below try to use a log where you log in try to have sex with the dog and exit the game if possible it will be easier to read. paprus.0 will always be the most recent log.

As a script heavy mod, many of SexLab's most common errors are printed out in this log file and SexLab attempts to print out errors to the log in a descriptive manner to explain why it will not start an animation.

The debug log is disabled by default, in order to enable it, open your Skyrim.ini file, located in /My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/

Add/edit the following to this file:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

If the any of the above lines do not exist, add it. If it already exists, modify the matching line to reflect the above settings. All of the settings should be under the [Papyrus] header, and below no other.

Save your changes to Skyrim.ini and load your your game, quickly attempt to replicate the issue you have with SexLab, and quit the game.

Your debug log files will now be located in the folder My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\, the file Papyrus.0.log will always contain the log for the LAST time you opened Skyrim.

Great mod Shane, just wish I'd known of it sooner. Keep up the good work and thanks for all the effort and support.

I have a question or maybe a suggestion; When all animations are released and the "do what you want...", why are the animation the same sex scenes as previous unlocks?

I was hoping "do what you want" would involve the more kinky stuff like chains, whips, torture and such.  My little dove is a masochist and needs that.

Great mod Shane, just wish I'd known of it sooner. Keep up the good work and thanks for all the effort and support.

I have a question or maybe a suggestion; When all animations are released and the "do what you want...", why are the animation the same sex scenes as previous unlocks?

I was hoping "do what you want" would involve the more kinky stuff like chains, whips, torture and such.  My little dove is a masochist and needs that.

Thanks and where have you been this mod was posted one day after SexLab was released back in april lol :P .  The " anything you want "option just randomly picks any two person animation from the SexLab Framework. I have only recently tinkered around with the idea of using resources from ZaZ with this so they are not in there yet but I do want to add some content of that nature in the future.

Thanks and where have you been this mod was posted one day after SexLab was released back in april lol :P .  The " anything you want "option just randomly picks any two person animation from the SexLab Framework. I have only recently tinkered around with the idea of using resources from ZaZ with this so they are not in there yet but I do want to add some content of that nature in the future.

I registered with LL first of the year for some reason, but was just looking.  Just started DLing sexlab stuff last couple months or so.  Lots of good mods here, and I've tried quite a few.  Sorry it took so long to get to this one  :unsure:  

Hmmm it's not a problem with the type of dog I was able to trigger it without any issue's. If your able to have sex with dogs with other plugins then it isn't an option in the framework causing the issue either. Post your load order in a spoiler and your papyrus log in a spoiler or attachment maybe it's a conflict although I can't think of any since there are no alias or package for the sex part. Are you getting the dialog with the dog "come here boy you want to help me make some gold" or something like that i forgot how I have it worded?

Instructions for posting a papyrus log can be found under the spoiler I have below try to use a log where you log in try to have sex with the dog and exit the game if possible it will be easier to read. paprus.0 will always be the most recent log.

As a script heavy mod, many of SexLab's most common errors are printed out in this log file and SexLab attempts to print out errors to the log in a descriptive manner to explain why it will not start an animation.

The debug log is disabled by default, in order to enable it, open your Skyrim.ini file, located in /My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/

Add/edit the following to this file:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

If the any of the above lines do not exist, add it. If it already exists, modify the matching line to reflect the above settings. All of the settings should be under the [Papyrus] header, and below no other.

Save your changes to Skyrim.ini and load your your game, quickly attempt to replicate the issue you have with SexLab, and quit the game.

Your debug log files will now be located in the folder My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\, the file Papyrus.0.log will always contain the log for the LAST time you opened Skyrim.

Shane, don´t worry the problem is solved! It was a matter of setting another mod.

I´m looking  forward your next release. No doubt, it will be exceptional.

This is modern day prostitution. I was not always the case. We are in more civilized time. Even in XIX century London (supposedly the richest city in the world) a low class prostitute was just survival (and you have Jack the ripper stalking you). 

Then remember in vanilla SKyrim the give you 100 for killing a bandit chief! Is not that a pittance for risking your life in a dungeon? 

Ok ok sorry to have opened the topic again!

Videogame rewards always fail to match the value that reward is supposed to have attached to it. Like all those quests that say if you complete them you will be made richer than you can possibly dream of, and then you get the reward and its only like 10 silver coins or something which is basically nothing.

Or the reward doesn't match the amount of work involved in pulling it off. Like the quest to find the 4 missing lighthouse crystals in Ultima 9 which takes basically the entire length of the game to complete, requires a huge amount of backtracking, is almost impossible to finish even if you are extremely thorough in looking everywhere you possibly can for the missing lighthouse crystals, and at the end the quest only gives you 100 gold pieces, less than the value of killing just a single mob by that point in the game.