Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

For people having issues on Rev 4 in relation to camera controls or hotkeys in rev 4, please post a load order, and confirm whether or not you are running the latest version of skyrim, skse, and ran Generate FNIS for Users during the update process, that you performed a clean install of the mod (run clean save from MCM, save game and quit, disable the mod completely, load and save game, quit and enable the latest version of the mod, load game a 3rd time) and if you are using the pre or post fix version of rev 4, which you can either download the current uploaded version and test again with, or check this post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework/page-51?do=findComment&comment=391456 for instructions on how to identify which rev 4 you are using.

I have rev4 fixed version.

The hotkeys are working but there is something strange with the camera.

Zoom and mouse's moves from front to behind are working but not moves from left to right.

BUT : if you press F key AND you move the mouse from left to right, camera is working.

ok tested ^^

no camera problem, good

i have tested some new poses, crazy amazing ^^ the tower sex (not name like this buti name it like this ^^) and the standing kiss finish with 69 (hoooolly ! ^^)

the only problem i have is i not have MCM menu (but i not have headtracking MCM menu too, so problem is SKYUi or something messed load, no problem for me btw ^^ ) but all work good and i can use the plugin "sexchat" and "sexlab romance" for access to the sex, and the spell is here , so... i just have problem for setting , but its totally optionnal for me, i prefer the randomly situation ^^ and i can change pose with the key btw ^^

finally, its all good for me, thanks ^^ and thanks arrok for perfect animation ^^ (good positionned character ^^)

edit : my version

skyrim latest 1;9.32.etc...

skse 0.1.6.13 ( CME + uncapper plugin)

FNIS 3.5 only main files

sexlab rev4

sexlab plugin (sexchat + sexlab romance)

SKYUI 3.2 (other smake my game freeze)

all DLC

body (male = better males , female = unpb bbp)

all clean with boss+tes5edit

except the MCM menu (like i have say, no problem for me) , everything else work perfect ^^

Camera control wierdness happens if you are in combat mode (ready to swing a sword or cast a spell like match maker). Works OK (zoom, rotate left right) if you are in idle (not combat) mode.

Its strange, but its skyrim stuff.

Skyrim 1.9.32.08

Dawnguard

Hearthfire

Dragonborn

All updated Unofficial Patches plus fixes.

SKSE 1.6.13

SkyUI 3.4

FNIS 3.5 (ALWAYS ran).

SexLab.esm  Rev4  FIXED  (placed below DLC's esms in the load order).

1. Hotkeys, all of them, DO NOT WORK.

2. Arrok Cowgirl with actors far away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DID ANOTHER ATTEMPT WITH CLEAN PROCEDURE:

a.  MCM settings for "Toggle Voice", "Toggle Animations" and "Toggle Aggressive animations"  NOT PRESENT.

b.  Attempt to have sex using spells (Matchmaker plugin) gives error message box about Framework Disabled.

c.  Attempt to have sex using SexLabRomance: same error message.

d.  Attempt to have sex using SexLab_SexChat: same error message.

e.  Attempt ti have sex using  SexLab_WorkingGirl: same error message.

--------------->  Reloaded a savegame previous the "clean procedure" but still with Rev4 Fixed installed:

a1.  MCM menus are ALL present and working.

b1 and nexts.  Sex actions ALL working.

F.  Hotkeys NOT WORKING.

Hello , thanks a lot for your great job !

I upgraded to the REV4 , and it works fine , but I have an annoying problem : I cannot open my inventory , because a CTD occurs when I use the "TAB" key or even the "I" key ....

I don't understand how it can be related to Sexlab , but this problem appeared just after the upgrade ...

Does someone has an idea ??? 

EDIT : After uninstalling all the mods of my game , creating a clean save , and then re-installing all the mods , my "bug" disappeared . 

Sexlab Rev4 works now , but is veeeery veeeery slow . There's a looong time between the click on "enjoy the show" and the beginning of the animation ....

EDIT 2 : I deleted all the files installed by Sexlab , Sexis and Sexaddict , then re-installed them , and now , all works fine . No slow down ... Cool !!! :heart: 

I can't get revision 4 to work right. I followed the instruction to the letter, I only downloaded the fixed Rev 4 version (checked according to the lines in the psc), I clean the game, save, disable all sexlab mods, load, save again, exit game, installed rev 4, enabled only the DLCs, SkyUI and sexlab.esm (rev 4). (And of course I ran FNIS)

The result - I don't have the MCM menu of Sexlab, at all. It's missing, only the SkyUI MCM is there. When I try to add Lover's Comfort and Sexlab Romance, I can see that Sexlab actually works and the animations start, but the MCM is still missing.

I tried instead afterwards to do a clean install, but to keep sexlab romance and lover's comfort enabled in the data loading menu. The result is that in that case, I do get the Sexlab rev 4 upgrade and there's an MCM, but the menus for toggling animations and voices are blank, and trying to start animations gives the message 'warning: trying to start a Sexlab animation while the system is disabled'.

Doing the complete clean install multiple times with only enabling sexlab on a new save in the end didn't help, MCM is always missing.

Edit: If I load a save that never had any mods installed on it, Rev 4 as well as Lover's Comfort and Sexlab Romance all work great, the diary is there, the new animations are there. So I'm guessing the problem is somewhere in the cleanup script?

@Ashal

Unless you are contibuting to the Git repository development branch,

you are not allowed to edit any of the included scripts and resources

except to translate the mod into another language.

Does this mean that I'm not allowed to post a modified version of SexLabFramework.pex for Skyrim 1.8.151?
The Problem could be that you use the wrong offsets for the rough animations.

Your Settings for Rough Missionary are Male, -86 , this is wrong becouse the offset is in the Female Animation ,

so it should be Female, 86

Same for Rough Doggy , your settings are Male, -100 , this should be Female, 100

Hope this Helps :)

True. "Male" fixed (no position adjustment), "female" moves around.

ML, AP and Arrok anims I have seen so far work this way. Offset is for female/defender.

hah ! everything work perfect now, even the MCM menu ^^

just sound idiot but i have put the sexlab.esm at up ( it was installed automatically at last position ^^ )

everything work ^^ thanks a lots ^^

post-52524-0-37674400-1368370888_thumb.jpg

post-52524-0-02382800-1368370909_thumb.jpg

hah ! everything work perfect now, even the MCM menu ^^

just sound idiot but i have put the sexlab.esm at up ( it was installed automatically at last position ^^ )

everything work ^^ thanks a lots ^^

I tried putting sexlab.esm at 1st in load order after reading this (it was below the DLCs before), but the MCM menu is still missing for me. Did you change anything else?

EDIT: I figured out the problem. I was too afraid to save. After doing the clean install, I don't have an MCM menu. But saving without the MCM, exiting the game, starting the game again, will result in MCM menu showing and everything working fine. Maybe should be added to steps in OP.

Or, if not, could someone post the entire Rev.3b release?

For SL resources:

Use the resources of Rev4 except:

Delete these:

Arrok_Hugfuck_A1_S1.HKX

Arrok_Hugfuck_A1_S2.HKX

Arrok_Hugfuck_A1_S3.HKX

Arrok_Hugfuck_A1_S4.HKX

Arrok_Hugfuck_A2_S1.HKX

Arrok_Hugfuck_A2_S2.HKX

Arrok_Hugfuck_A2_S3.HKX

Arrok_Hugfuck_A2_S4.HKX

Arrok_Lesbian_A1_S1.HKX

Arrok_Lesbian_A1_S2.HKX

Arrok_Lesbian_A1_S3.HKX

Arrok_Lesbian_A1_S4.HKX

Arrok_Lesbian_A2_S1.HKX

Arrok_Lesbian_A2_S2.HKX

Arrok_Lesbian_A2_S3.HKX

Arrok_Lesbian_A2_S4.HKX

Arrok_SittingForeplay_A1_S1.HKX

Arrok_SittingForeplay_A1_S2.HKX

Arrok_SittingForeplay_A1_S3.HKX

Arrok_SittingForeplay_A1_S4.HKX

Arrok_SittingForeplay_A2_S1.HKX

Arrok_SittingForeplay_A2_S2.HKX

Arrok_SittingForeplay_A2_S3.HKX

Arrok_SittingForeplay_A2_S4.HKX

and then overwrite the rest with this:

And this is the framework Rev3b:

@Bjornk

Thank you very much.

I just deleted about 514 savegames, removed every sexis/sexlab related files, removed some other armour/weapon mods I never used in game and I'm about to start a new game.

I will complete my char using Custom Creation Overhaul and, with Alternate Start, I'll give her a start and a savegame "clean".

Only after that I'll start to install sex mods.

hey this is a nice mod. I wonder though. why dont we have an std mod yet?. fallout has std's in sexout even though the vanilla game doesnt have diseases yet we still dont have any I think it would go really well with this game especially with the romance or lovers comfort mod. I remember there was even a epidemic mod were you can contract a spore inside of you if your female and it sometimes tries to make you go where it wants you to go and soon you give birth to it. and any males who has sex with you while you have the epidemic die later. it would also be cool if the stds had visuall apreance changed with added dirt textures or something

i the regular std had phases where u can cure them in the early stages but if they get left untreated too long they eventually become incurable and eventually there supposed to kill you. there should be two types  where some kill you and one that keeps your stats down if you dont treat it in the early stages

hey this is a nice mod. I wonder though. why dont we have an std mod yet?. fallout has std's in sexout even though the vanilla game doesnt have diseases yet we still dont have any I think it would go really well with this game especially with the romance or lovers comfort mod. I remember there was even a epidemic mod were you can contract a spore inside of you if your female and it sometimes tries to make you go where it wants you to go and soon you give birth to it. and any males who has sex with you while you have the epidemic die later. it would also be cool if the stds had visuall apreance changed with added dirt textures or something

i the regular std had phases where u can cure them in the early stages but if they get left untreated too long they eventually become incurable and eventually there supposed to kill you. there should be two types  where some kill you and one that keeps your stats down if you dont treat it in the early stages

i not like the idea of disease for this mod (personnal opinion ^^ ) , i use it for fun, not for realism and i think disease can break the fun of this mod by make the player obligatory need found a way for cure... (not again like in farcry 2 but...well , you see what i mean ^^ )

again, its my personnal opinion of course ^^

Last time I played Skyrim, I used SexiS as my mod of choice.  Now that the aforementioned is dead, I decided to give this mod a try. I'm happy to say that the fixed revision 4 works almost flawlessly for me.  The only thing I've noticed in a few attempts is the previously mentioned issue with not lowering my character's hands before the animations start.  Left and right camera movement is broken if I don't do that.

Alongside the one easily solved problem, two good things stand out to me after my short time with the mod.  First, I love the detailed controls in the MCM menu.  Second, Arrok's animations look very good.  I also have SexlabRomance loaded, but I wanted to test matchmaker/general functionality first.  Onward!