Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I have similar crashes from time to time. I had them even before Sexlab. 

The even more often crash "type" is when I open the gave and load the latest save (Continue).

Ever since the last two releases I have been experiencing increasingly frequent game crashes on loading screens/game saves. Has this been an issue for anybody else? I haven't downloaded too many other mods lately, so I don't really know what might have caused the change.

I've also had this in my normal save (I've started a fresh game, all the same mods and what not and it doesn't happen anymore), but it seems that some of those mods may have benefited from a fresh start/save to run properly. I'd also like to point out I have a metric-ton of mods of all shapes and sizes lol, so it wouldn't really be fair to be blaming SexLab for that, especially after the crashes stopped once I started fresh.

What I found crashed me very often was 3 things, 1 of them I had no control over:

1) Simply starting the game, I'd fire up Skyrim, click load, load screen, and then once it was about to be done loading, bam, crash. Sometimes I'd need to start the game 4 or 5 times to get to the game, but eventually it'd work.

2) Using the Continue button to load a save would be an insta-crash always.

3) Quick/Auto-saving. Both from using the F5 key and either fast-traveling or entering/exiting an area (the auto-saves made there).

Only thing I could think of to help is to advice either to start all over, or get in the habit of saving often (the normal save, i.e.: Escape, Save, New save/Override old save), and deactivate the auto-save features, so you'd be saving the game at your own pace whenever you want to.

Both ways are rather annoying, but honestly once you get in the habit of saving often, it's not that bad, you'll sort of start doing it instinctively after a while.

While working on some upgrades to SexLab (adding a rotate scene hotkey) I believe I found a possible reason for some peoples suddenly non-working hotkey problem. If something happens during animation to interrupt a hotkey's function causing it to infinite loop, the hotkey ready never returns to true, which means no hotkey's will work since it will forever think another hotkey is currently doing something.

Attached is the potential fix, just drop it into your data folder and overwrite the existing file (SexLabFramework.pex) then load a save where your hotkeys were broken, run "Clean System" from the Rebuild & Clean menu, wait for it to say it's done, save and reload.

This patch only addresses the hotkey breaking problem, if you haven't experienced that it is useless to you.

Or if you know how to replicate the issue to where your hotkeys break, try breaking your hotkeys again on a new save.

Let me know your results.

Okay so, after some testing, I've come to the conclusion that the problems I'm having, and the possible causes given the settings I tweak on the MCM part of SexLab I listed in post #1453, the problem is enabling the aggressive animations; If I go ahead and activate all of the aggressive animations to play in rape scenarios, not discarding any, SexLab breaks.

I'm not sure if it's a matter of not being able to enable all of them at the same time/in one sitting, and should maybe activate a few, exit menus and activate another batch, or maybe just activating one of them is causing it, or simply having them all on. None of it makes any sense to me, and will probably make even less sense to the mod's author, but there :P

Are you enabling the aggressive animations by turning off "Restrict Aggressive Animations" or are you tagging/untagging every animation as aggressive from the Aggressive Animations menu?

From the sounds of it you're doing the latter, which would obviously break it because tagging them as aggressive/non-aggressive REMOVES them from the selection of the other. So if you tag everything aggressive only mods using the victim/aggressor argument for it's sex will work because regular sex will have no animations it can pick. Likewise if you untag all aggressive animations than any mod using the victim/aggressor argument will have no animations to pick, and only regular sex will work. The proper way to do this is to toggle off the Restrict Aggressive Animations option from the first Menu, as that makes both simply ignore the tag.

i just went through the nudesuit files and noticed there are no files for cats and lizards.

no big deal for me. i just want to know are they not supported yet?

i just went through the nudesuit files and noticed there are no files for cats and lizards.

no big deal for me. i just want to know are they not supported yet?

They aren't, and likely won't be for a while. The nudesuit system works as implemented, and I don't see much worthwhile in spending time updating them much beyond fixing what's already there should it break. They are a little used feature, beast races even less so. It's time spent that I could be spent working on other fixes and  updates.

Especially now that Schlongs of Skyrim is out as it fills most people's appeal of using nudesuits in the first place, erect during sex and flaccid regular otherwise.

But that's not to say never either.

Hey Ashal :) Yeah, after having played a little bit, having figured what was causing my issue, it suddenly started making sense :P I -was- indeed tagging all the aggressive animations, but I was doing it simply because I wanted to have more animations during the aggressive scenarios. Then I discovered an option in the first tab that might just be for that, but not sure. Haven't really messed with the options a whole lot since, afraid I'd break something else xD

Either way, thanks for clarifying =)

So I updated the male nude suit used by the framework in my game to use the 4udiks body.  As a result, the body is MOSTLY working, except for black swathes covering the armpits and crotch, with the erect penis sticking out of it.

However, I copied the exact same meshes to replace the ones used by Animated Prostitution's nude suits, and with that mod, they appear properly without any black sections.  I'm not sure why SexLab is bugging out the same models.

So I updated the male nude suit used by the framework in my game to use the 4udiks body.  As a result, the body is MOSTLY working, except for black swathes covering the armpits and crotch, with the erect penis sticking out of it.

However, I copied the exact same meshes to replace the ones used by Animated Prostitution's nude suits, and with that mod, they appear properly without any black sections.  I'm not sure why SexLab is bugging out the same models.

I had this same problem (black blotches) but fixed it by placing the no hair texture in textures/sexlab.

Bug/Conflict report: Game freezes (not CTD, just freezes) either on very beginning or at very end of PC animations scene with 50% probability.

Workaround is to disable "adjust actor height/scale" or something like this in MCM menu.

I think it had appeared after installing Highheels system http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36213//?

Which makes sense, it also changes PC height, there might be some conflict.

Bug/Conflict report: Game freezes (not CTD, just freezes) either on very beginning or at very end of PC animations scene with 50% probability.

Workaround is to disable "adjust actor height/scale" or something like this in MCM menu.

I think it had appeared after installing Highheels system http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36213//?

Which makes sense, it also changes PC height, there might be some conflict.

long ago ,i have report incompatibility with "elewin pump" mod.... even if i use FNIS tool and all, the sexlab is not compatible with this type of mod, i have try to install the skeleton11 mod, thats make the sexlab work with the long legs skeleton/model of women, but you cant make it work if you install 1 simply type of highhells shoes...totally not compatible at all, i have report it , like i say, you can play with long legs skeleton model (recommanded mod used with highheels shoes, the skeleton11) but if you install and active the shoes, you crash..

and with that, the female is more long than male, so, in sex she didnt touch him and in some pose (like standing sex) she look totally weird...

I have to say that I made all thw suggested fixes but I hadn´t any good result, the thing is that I installed a couple of games from released date from 2010 or somthing I think that in the procces was installed the microsoft c++ 2010 so I fixed my problem Installing the newest c++ (2012) so hope it helps.

C++ is an computer problem , not an mod problem.....if you receive an C++ error, this is due to an problem on your pc, not on any mod you instal....

download/update you runtime library and the problem is fixed...

i know this look strange, but its an pc composant easy to bug with an bad installation, bad registry, bad automatic update ,etc..

The curious thing is that (for me at least) the c++ error only happens during SexLab sex scene, thus the suspicion. Ofc it might be a PC problem, but i have tried repair/reinstalling the library, verify the skyrim integrity and other solutions posted in other forums, yet no luck so far.

For now im testing with a new game to see if the problem persist. 

I have already done that - did not fix the problem.  It only happens with SexLab animations.  I would not have mentioned it otherwise.  I have tried all the fixes above to no avail yet.

General system maintenance is a weekly occurrence here  :)

Thank you to everyone for all the wisdom shared, I truly appreciate it.  I also appreciate the clarity of the directions given ^_^

Just a question : Do i still have to apply the updating method for the v 1.01b version of sexlab ? ( yes i'm still in version 4b of it, I didn't really come here lately so ^^" ) If yes, what was it again ? there was something with cleaning all animations or something ... Sorry for the inconvenience :s 

This is just a framework - it does NOT start any animation. You have to use some mod, e.g. Matchmaker (for threesome, cast on selft and them two targets, e.g.).

EDIT: Sorry to pest you or anyone else with your "problem", but reading the OP under description would help you...

I think I missed this, how do you get the threesome animation to go?

Do I need another mod other than this one? Pg 43 mentioned about a 'Self' spell but I don't have one.

Just a question : Do i still have to apply the updating method for the v 1.01b version of sexlab ? ( yes i'm still in version 4b of it, I didn't really come here lately so ^^" ) If yes, what was it again ? there was something with cleaning all animations or something ... Sorry for the inconvenience :s

- go in the game (with old version) and look in MCM menu the clean option

- run it ("clean for update/uninstall" or name like this)

- return in game (wait until the clean process is finish)

- save 

- quit

- install the new version (overwise etc..)

- *************run FNIS tool**********************

- go in game and load your save.

if you have problem like no spell or something, start an new game (pass character creation and wait until you control your character ingame) and open the spell list, the spell should be here, if you have the spell in the new game, just quit it and load your "normal" save, the spell should appear now.

- go in the game (with old version) and look in MCM menu the clean option

- run it ("clean for update/uninstall" or name like this)

- return in game (wait until the clean process is finish)

- save 

- quit

- install the new version (overwise etc..)

- *************run FNIS tool**********************

- go in game and load your save.

if you have problem like no spell or something, start an new game (pass character creation and wait until you control your character ingame) and open the spell list, the spell should be here, if you have the spell in the new game, just quit it and load your "normal" save, the spell should appear now.

Thank ya very much for the remind of the update method :)

I can get everything to work except the devil's threeway.  If I disable every animation except the threeway, nobody initiates sex.  I was using it with the Random Sex Mod. 

ETA:  Okay,  it works in MatchMaker but not that mod.  Nevermind.

welp i was just updating my sex lab version, i used to rebuild and clean stuff. Now evertime i want to trigger the animation (i'm using the matchmaker) it says that my sex lab is still disabled, i still can find my sexlab on the mcm. Any help?

Especially now that Schlongs of Skyrim is out as it fills most people's appeal of using nudesuits in the first place, erect during sex and flaccid regular otherwise.

I just tried SOS and it's pretty great.  It seems like some of its features would be really cool if SexLab could take advantage of them.  Is this something we can hope for sometime soon?