Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Hey  guys, I undesrstand that probably my questions was probably answered before but I really can't find a solution, so I hope someone will help. So here it goes:

1. I have the same problem with the animations: when I start the scene, NPC animates while my character just stands there idle, but not broken. As I saw, someone suggested that it requires a new skeleton, so which is it, xpmse or xp32? Maybe there are other methods to solve this?

2. Other problem is that after animation ends in most off the cases NPC's or my character or both stuck to ground and can't  move. Therefore I must go to MCM, SexLab, Rebuild and clean and then click to stop animations, but in some cases even this can't solve the issue.

3. Finally, for me it takes a very looong time for an animations to start, therefore I reopening the MCM Sexlab menu in order to speed up the process, because if I would cast spells on NPC or initiate sex through a dialogue without reopening SexLab menu probably it would take forever for animations to start. ANYBODY KNOWS WHY?

Looking forward for hearing you guys

are you using fnis after installing the animations? use XP32 skeleton, install it after you are done installing all your mods, if XP32 ask you to overwrite something DO IT, DO NOT LET ANYTHING overwrite XP32

Quick question; what does toggling the animations do? If I turn certain animations on/off, does it prevent SexLab mods from using them or does it only prevent the Animation Tester i.e. Debug spells from using them? Btw, my Debug Self spell doesn't seem to work.

Toggling animations off will not prevent their being used by a mod that specifically requests the animation that is toggled off but it will not provide animations toggled off to any mod that doesn't specify an animation.

Hey  guys, I undesrstand that probably my questions was probably answered before but I really can't find a solution, so I hope someone will help. So here it goes:

1. I have the same problem with the animations: when I start the scene, NPC animates while my character just stands there idle, but not broken. As I saw, someone suggested that it requires a new skeleton, so which is it, xpmse or xp32? Maybe there are other methods to solve this?

2. Other problem is that after animation ends in most off the cases NPC's or my character or both stuck to ground and can't  move. Therefore I must go to MCM, SexLab, Rebuild and clean and then click to stop animations, but in some cases even this can't solve the issue.

3. Finally, for me it takes a very looong time for an animations to start, therefore I reopening the MCM Sexlab menu in order to speed up the process, because if I would cast spells on NPC or initiate sex through a dialogue without reopening SexLab menu probably it would take forever for animations to start. ANYBODY KNOWS WHY?

Looking forward for hearing you guys

are you using fnis after installing the animations? use XP32 skeleton, install it after you are done installing all your mods, if XP32 ask you to overwrite something DO IT, DO NOT LET ANYTHING overwrite XP32

First of all thanks for reply. Well, to answer your question, first I installed FNIS and only then various sexlab animations, but afterwards when fnis reached its maximum available registered animations limit, I updated to FNIX behaviour XXL to increase that limit and add even more animations. I've tried upgrating XP32 skelton to a more recent version and overwrite everything but my problems still ocurs. Also I've tried reinstalling SexLab in its MCM menu and NMM but for no use. Anymore suggestions??? 

Hey everyone, I could use some help. Something is going wrong with the installation. In the MCM, when I click install/update the text changes to "Working" but it remains stuck indefinitely (as of writing this it's been stuck for about an hour). All of the modules are listed as OK. I used generateFNISforusers.exe and it said that it was successful. 

This is what I'm seeing right now: http://i.imgur.com/AzdTmWh.jpg

I followed all of the instructions to the letter. I have SKSE, FNIS, SKYUI, XPMSE2 and Unofficial Legendary Patch. Nothing goes wrong until step 10 on the basic installation procedure. Any ideas?

Have you tried closing the menu, and looking at the top left?

Hey everyone, I could use some help. Something is going wrong with the installation. In the MCM, when I click install/update the text changes to "Working" but it remains stuck indefinitely (as of writing this it's been stuck for about an hour). All of the modules are listed as OK. I used generateFNISforusers.exe and it said that it was successful. 

This is what I'm seeing right now: http://i.imgur.com/AzdTmWh.jpg

I followed all of the instructions to the letter. I have SKSE, FNIS, SKYUI, XPMSE2 and Unofficial Legendary Patch. Nothing goes wrong until step 10 on the basic installation procedure. Any ideas?

Have you tried closing the menu, and looking at the top left?

I know that I said "I followed all of the instructions to the letter," but next time I shouldn't be so sure of myself.

I realized that was the issue right after posting and it worked perfectly. Thanks

I keep getting these 2 errors:

Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLab", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<"

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLabCreature", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

anyone know the reason? And would it affect anything?

Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLab", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<">>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLabCreature", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

Do you install SexLabFramework_v162_FULL.7z or just the patch?

Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLab", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<">>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLabCreature", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

Do you install SexLabFramework_v162_FULL.7z or just the patch?

haha there's the issue^ yep i was stupid, thought i installed all. Thanks for reminding me.

Hey, I've been looking for a solution to this via google search etc... but I cant quite nail it down. I feel like this has probably already been asked but since I cant find it I hope you don't mind me asking again.

My question is this, when playing as a female character is there a way to make it so that way when an animation plays you are never in the role of the "top"? Basically when two females interact and one puts on a strap-on I'd prefer it alot if my character was always the one getting penetrated and never was the one donning the strap-on.

Is there a setting or an additional mod that will allow me to specify that my character is an exclusive bottom and never wants to top or put on a strap-on at all?

Reply to kc24, the mod is sexlab solutions, with it you can adjust which role your toon will Usually take in 2 person anims.

Comment to player5005, your toon is probably getting stuck after the animations because by starting the animation manually in sexlab "Test Mode", it's not actually your mod that has run the sex animation, so your stuck at the end because your mod is still trying to start ITS animation call.  I've had similiar problems with starting enslavement by Sanguine Debauchery mod, when i was using a slower PC, i would do the surrender anim then be left to do wantever my toon wanted, till about a minute later, when my toon suddenly gets collared and told i have been enslaved by my new master.

By the way to the sexlab framework team, Ashal, would really like to see which step/stage of the animation is taking place to be listed again in the console. You used to have it post in version 1.59, but since version 1.6 you don't get to see the stage number anymore.  It's really difficult to adjust animation stages manually when you don't know which stage is playing, some animations now have like 10 stages to them, and it's especially difficult to adjust while other NPC's, or groups of NPC's,  are playing animations at the same time, like while running Maria Eden or Prostitution mods.

Guest ffabris

It is compatible, yes. I use SexLab and SAM.

As to why the body vanishes, never encountered that before. A totally wild guess is an install problem of some kind. Or conflict with some other mod. Oh, don't enable nude suits in SexLab.

Is sexlab compatible with SAM? (Shape Atlas for Men) because when I start a animation the body becomes invisible. There's someway to fix it?

Turn off the "nude suit" option, that's for people who use obsolete bodies that don't have functional equipment. Sexlab swaps the erect and non-erect versions of those ancient relic bodies in order to make sex scenes that look pretty pathetic since the boner points in only one direction and the sex scene animators have pretty much gotten used to the idea that they can use erections that point into the hole being penetrated now instead of having to be careful to only create animations that work with a fixed angle.

My male character uses female sex animations.

Googling around I see I'm not the first person with this problem, but I didn't see a solution for it. I've done about everything I can think of. I've quadruple checked the MCM, uninstalled everything that I think might be Sexlab related, uninstalled and reinstalled Sexlab, FINIS, started a new character, and so on.

My female characters use female animations. Funny thing is it worked for the last male character I had, but that was a few months ago at least.

I'm out of ideas at this point.

=====================================================

So quick update. I reinstalled 1.59 and the male now uses the appropriate animations. I'll see if Amorous Adventures and whatnot still work as I get down the road.

Hello for all. I am using the latest framework (1.62 full) and is working but:

- Many animations are listed, registered and enabled but they are never used by the sexlab-based mods. If you have 20 animations the mods only uses 10 of these animations;

- The option "females uses strap-on on male context" don't work. If you have some animation ongoing between female NPCs they always use lesbian animations, strap-ons enabled or not;

What I can do to fix these problems?

Guest ffabris

I can only answer the first. which animations are used depends on how they are tagged, and whether a sex act uses that tag - or excludes it. For example, a mod may start a sex act and ask for animations tagged "vaginal" - so any anims you have without that tag, will not get used. Further, the mod could want those tagged "vaginal" but not "oral", so that reduces the number of anims that will potentially get used.

I use tags extensively in the mods I have written, and in all cases, I indicate not only tags I want for a specific sex act, but also tags I don't want. Why? Because if a story calls for a loving sex scene, I don't want aggressive sex acts to happen, so I exclude them.

I can only answer the first. which animations are used depends on how they are tagged, and whether a sex act uses that tag - or excludes it. For example, a mod may start a sex act and ask for animations tagged "vaginal" - so any anims you have without that tag, will not get used. Further, the mod could want those tagged "vaginal" but not "oral", so that reduces the number of anims that will potentially get used.

I use tags extensively in the mods I have written, and in all cases, I indicate not only tags I want for a specific sex act, but also tags I don't want. Why? Because if a story calls for a loving sex scene, I don't want aggressive sex acts to happen, so I exclude them.

I understand that. The problem is that in these 20 animations supposedly they all have the correct tags for the desired action, but nevertheless only ten of them are used. I'm also trying to understand what happened to the choice of animations by gender, given that in addition to the above problem are also only being used animations for lesbians if the characters involved are both females.

I also understand about the use of the preferred gender setting but this option seems to be being ignored as well as the option to display or not animations between same-sex characters (it has no effect on the results). For example, my results using many combinations for two female NPCs:

Female  Female:

Hetero + Hetero = No animation (correct result)

Hetero + Lesbian = No animation (correct result)

Lesbian + Lesbian = Only lesbian animations (correct result, although I imagine that male / female animations could also be used on this case)

Bisexual + Lesbian = Only lesbian animations (wrong result, Bisexual female NPC should use most of time male/female animations)

Bisexual + Bisexual = Only lesbian animations (wrong result, both bisexual female NPCs should use most of the time male/female animations)

Note that male/female animations all work correctly when one of the characters is male and the other is female

EDIT: I found the cause of the problem. The latest version of the "Sexlab Eager NPCs" (SexLab Eager NPCs_20161127_English) mod ignores the sexual preference settings of the NPCs, making the only possible animation option to be lesbian for two female NPCs. Rollback to version SexLab Eager NPCs_20150906 corrects the problem.

Hey! Sorry if this has been asked before but, is the "relocate scene" feature supposed to be broken in this update? or is it just not working for me specifically? I'm talking about the feature that lets you press a key and move normally to a new spot, then a few seconds later the SexLab scene carries on.

When I press the key my character stands up for a split second once or twice and then goes right back into the animation/scene.

Thanks in advance to anyone who may have some input into this particular problem :)

As an unrelated note, I've had to set my SexLab to not make adjustments based on race and gender in order to not CTD. The potential fix feature in the same page of the settings does not work for me at all, unless that fix is for something else entirely.

Hello, all. Sorry if this question has been answered already, but how would I resolve creature scaling issues? I do believe that animations with lurkers, giants, large spiders (i.e. larger than average creatures) worked well in the past, but now, they're either scaled down, scaled up (this was an issue I had when trying with an ash hopper) or the alignment is way off (again, not an issue before but it is now). I tried playing around with the settings, to no avail, though. Any ideas?

Hey! Sorry if this has been asked before but, is the "relocate scene" feature supposed to be broken in this update? or is it just not working for me specifically? I'm talking about the feature that lets you press a key and move normally to a new spot, then a few seconds later the SexLab scene carries on.

When I press the key my character stands up for a split second once or twice and then goes right back into the animation/scene.

This update has been out for ages now, and nobody I've seen has reported such an issue; plus it's something I specifically test for being a problem when I release an update, due to movement being a major issue with various mods. The relocate function is nothing more than a pause to the current sexlab functionality, followed by a resume a few seconds later. 

As an unrelated note, I've had to set my SexLab to not make adjustments based on race and gender in order to not CTD. The potential fix feature in the same page of the settings does not work for me at all, unless that fix is for something else entirely.

Absolutely not unrelated. If you have problems with race/gender combos causing CTD, than you have major issues elsewhere in your game, because SexLab is utterly irrelevant in this respect, the only place it matters for SexLab is 

Regardless of all that, there is nothing anybody can provide you specific details on,  unless they have specific experience with that exact thing, or if you provide more direct informations - name a papyrus debug log (see the FAQ and troubleshooting guide...) 

Hate to say it, but the next update has been LONG overdue... The new features for 1.63 have been finished and (lightly) tested within solo reason...

Please, stop letting me rob you guys of worthwhile updates because I'm stupidly afraid to release something with a bug or two. This is a social anxiety I struggle with constantly... 

This is all stupidly submissive and weak for a viewpoint to be provided by a major adult gaming site like LoversLab... So drunken ranting aside, I have two major point here.

1) As much as I truly believe current SexLab to be nearly infallible when given the appropriate circumstances, I don't control your circumstances, and those differences personally kill me. The only way I can correct them though, is if I know about them.

2) Oh god am I trying to get the next update finished. I wanted to do so around Halloween and thought I had, but now I just see the date as an embarrassment and continue to try. 

3) Some kind of Fallout 4 proof of concept should've been long done by now. But I've been wrongly lazy about it, insisting that I wait for more appropriate tools. The same can in some ways be applies to Skyrim: Special Edition.  But it's long been time that I say fuck it and start making good on my promises for either game. 

This is all trumped by the fact that I see myself as literally the worst Patreon candidate of all time.