Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Hey there, having some problems with the mod. Whenever I use my leftclick on my target the female person gets shocked for a sec then just goes on like nothing happened. When I rightclick (to get the C1,c2 and so on up) and press C1 nothing happens. Also, how do I get the great skins (kinda looks like anime), I still got the normal skyrim look.. Feels like everything is wrong even thou I followed every step to 100%. 

I'm new to mods but I'm not a stranger to installing, patching and im generally very good with computers. I really don't know what the problem is thou :(

Edit: To clarify, all I see in Nexus Mod manager (on plugins) is; Skyrim, Update, Sexlab, SkyUI, FNISspell. I really think that there should be fnisbehavior but I've pretty much tried everything to get in there. When I go to mods, clicking on unassigned. What I see is:

Data

Fores new idles in skyrim - FNIS (this is what I guess the behavior thingy)

Fores new idles in skyrim - FNIS - FNIS idle spells v3_5 add-on

SkyUI

I think the problem is that I cant "active" Fores behavior on plugins..

Plix help!

Edit2: I saw you could click "female nudesuits", but when I clicked it nothing happened...

eeeeh...simple thing ... apparently you use FNIS spell , dont use it , use the new spell irresistibleself and irresistibletarget , you should see this spell in your spell list , do not use the fnis spell

c1,c2,c3 is the FNIS spell , each number for each pose etc.. like O1,O2 for the sexobject mod (if i remember good ^^ )

FNIs is just used for the behavior, not for the spell... ^^

for the female nude suit, you need download an nude mod like cbbe or unp , unpb, cbbe bbp, chsbhc , adec ,etc...(not all compatible, (i recommand unpb or cbbe)

try launch the "irresistible" spell and you see the difference ^^ , if you didnt have this spell, then you probably not have all the required files, matchmaker (or name like this) activate .. ^^

this might already have been answered. but, i use the XP32 Maximum Skeleton and that maches up the vertical allignment. is there a way to fix this without removing the skeleton mod?

have you try patch the hkx with FNIS tool and Xp32 option checked ? ^^

i belive i have yes... but i will look it ower... might be something i missed :P

Alright, so basically I'm just wondering how to install a nude suit for this, because I can't find an explanation anywhere. I tried to rename the files and put them in the sexlab folder for the respective textures and meshes but I ended up with a tan colored glowing penis instead of a textured one. I'm not really sure where I went wrong. 

Alright, so basically I'm just wondering how to install a nude suit for this, because I can't find an explanation anywhere. I tried to rename the files and put them in the sexlab folder for the respective textures and meshes but I ended up with a tan colored glowing penis instead of a textured one. I'm not really sure where I went wrong. 

I already gave a description earlier in the thread.

For my personal set up I use http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2488

Nudes - FavoredSoulMeshes - FlaccidVersion for normal bodies and Nudes - FavoredSoulMeshes - ErectVersion for my suit.

I found that I only used the meshes from the flaccid but the textures from the erect for the normal body or for some reason when the errect version was used it wouldn't display the textures correctly and I'd have neck seams and a glowing penis.

https://www.dropbox....ody and Suit.7z

This should be already configured for sexlab if you want to use it instead of digging around yourself.

Yeah I use the same thing, it's strange because even the color of the penis is correct, it's just one solid glowing color. 

Did you read what I said about swapping the textures?

I did but I couldn't really understand it, do you mean that for your normal body you used the erect textures and the flaccid mesh? 

eeeeh...simple thing ... apparently you use FNIS spell , dont use it , use the new spell irresistibleself and irresistibletarget , you should see this spell in your spell list , do not use the fnis spell

c1,c2,c3 is the FNIS spell , each number for each pose etc.. like O1,O2 for the sexobject mod (if i remember good ^^ )

FNIs is just used for the behavior, not for the spell... ^^

for the female nude suit, you need download an nude mod like cbbe or unp , unpb, cbbe bbp, chsbhc , adec ,etc...(not all compatible, (i recommand unpb or cbbe)

try launch the "irresistible" spell and you see the difference ^^ , if you didnt have this spell, then you probably not have all the required files, matchmaker (or name like this) activate .. ^^

Ah ty, now I got the irresistible spell and its working fine!  Thou the nudesuits.. I have it downloaded but how do I activate them? When its activated how do I cahnge appearences of the females?

Yeah I use the same thing, it's strange because even the color of the penis is correct, it's just one solid glowing color. 

I did but I couldn't really understand it, do you mean that for your normal body you used the erect textures and the flaccid mesh? 

yep I included the files for you in the link I gave.

I have no idea what you mean.

oh! my bad then ... :(

i have thinking see you have fix the little "jump" bug when the characters pass from anim 1 to anim 2 during sex. look like i have not understand good this part of the message :(

"""" Rev 4 is coming along nicely, in addition to several bug fixes, such as actors not stripping when changing animations, I've added many new functions, including new hooks, and a bunch of new functions related to manipulating an animation event as it's happening, such as changing the involved actors, forcing a specific animation mid scene, changing the animation selection, and ending an animation. I've also completely redone the way animation offsets are handled during animation, making it much cleaner. When using a bed it now also examines the animation offsets and attempts to "intelligently" recalculate them to work better with a bed, it's not perfect yet but it's something I want to be sure is right before releasing Rev 4. """"

You mean when the space bar is the advance stage hotkey? If so then you can just change your hotkey now and it's fixed already. Or in Rev 4 I have a fix in that lets the space bar work fine as the hotkey with no interference of jumping.

Are the positioning changes we make saved? If they are, then I'm doing something wrong :/

You need to select the second character then adjust positions, it will save then.

I thought there was a problem with saving as well till someone mentioned it a good few pages back.

Thanks. So the second character is your character? 

I think in the 3 way your character is 3rd. But with 2 people it always seems to be the 2nd but this is playing as a male char so it could be different for females.

character #1 is always the dominant (male/woman w/ strap-on/aggressor) character. adjusting this character's position is temporary for the current scene.

character #2 is always the passive (female/victim) character. adjusting this character's position carries over within the savegame.

characters #3-5 are the auxiliaries if the animation supports 3 to 5 characters.

Which character is YOURS depends on which role your character is taking in the current animation.

That's actually a very good approach:

To find a good baseline for alignment setup, initiate sex between two actors of matching height and use #2 controls. This will then carry over to future scenes.

If for an individual scene the alignment is off (due to height difference, terrain or whatever), use the #1 controls. This will not modify your baseline but allow you to fix alignment for the current scene.

'Should probably get a mention in a FAQ or manual though. ;)

You have that backwards, female/passive positions are always listed first, followed by males/dominant, this holds true in all the current animations and regardless of how many actors in the animation.

For example most 2 person animations, the lesbien specific ones being the exception are #1 Female  #2 Male, the Arrok Tricylce Animation is #1 Female, #2 Female, and #3 Male, Devils Threeway is #1 Female, #2 Male, and #3 Male.

If a female is present in the animation, they are always listed before any male positions.

@Ashal I posted this before but don't know if it got over looked.

Is it possible to add and option to make each animation type use a custom sound? I see the sounds and can change them but I don't know which animation triggers what sounds. I would like to add my own sounds as I collected some very hot forplay talk and sex talk. Like omg omg im going to cum, You love it when I suck your cock etc... I would love an option to choose a specific sound file for each stage and animations.

Say it was the final scene and I was able to use a sound file with the girl saying I am going to cumm. Or during the first blowjob scene the girl says so you want me to suck your cock etc... That would be hot.

I have collected some really good ones and would like to use them. Maybe even make a sound pack people could download.

Animations using a specific sfx type, no you can not add new ones or force an animation to use specific ones. But from the sounds of it what you're looking for is voices, not animation sfx. You can add custom voices easy enough, and have the PC always use the same voice, just look at the voice scripts included with the mod to get an idea for how they're added, or just do a replacer for one of the current voices.

If you want separated foreplay, oral, and sex sound effects, than you are out of luck. Your only semi close option there is to do a replacer for the fxsex01 and fxoral01 folders.

Ah ty, now I got the irresistible spell and its working fine!  Thou the nudesuits.. I have it downloaded but how do I activate them? When its activated how do I cahnge appearences of the females?

i m not sure to understand good ... just put all inthe data folder (or install with NMM) like a body replacer, simple mod, then , you have nothing to do ... when you use the spell, the characters undress and appear in nude body (for test you can unequip the armor of your character and you should see it nude) , its same for male , just download/install an nude body mod and voila ! nothing special to do

instl : generally copy the meshes/textures folder in your skyrim/data

nude body mod have no "activation" needed, just install the mod normally and it replace the vanilla texture/meshes of the body , no .esp or anything ^^

the female change appareance automatically when she is nude, same for male, if you not use modded armor for the nude body you have choose, they appear in the normal armor (look vanilla but under the armor, when undress, she appear nude with the new body ^^ )

nude mod is just nude mod , if you talk about "appareance" for makeup,smooth,eyes,face etc.... its totally different mod, can be found everywhere for change appareance of the women

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8169-beautiful-women-and-how-to-make-them/ look at here for more help about this ^^

yep I included the files for you in the link I gave.

I played around with the textures and meshes and what you said to do works correctly, it's sort of strange that it does that, but whatever works I guess =P.

This worked the first time I tried it but none of the participants disrobed. Now it does not work at all. The irresistable spell says it's working but nothing happens any more.

These are the sex related mods I am using. Not using any skyrim patches, or follower mods. So I dunno.

Sexis Core

Sexis Data

Sexis Loverscomfort 5-04

sexlabframework rev3b

sexlabmatchmaker---also stopped working after 1st day.

sexlabresources 20130428

Sanguines Debauchery 5.05.01

Hello guy, I have some problem with the mod. I have followed the steps and installed all. I have received the 2 new spells ( irresistibleself and irresistibletarget ), I can see the sexlab option in mod configuration... But when I used the spell either on myself or on target, there is just a flash came up and a message " player has an inrrestible around them" then he/she was strating to get naked, and the voice/sound coming up but NO animation !. He just stand there naked and making sound, I could no longer control him. I wonder what wrong with that or what am I missing on the installation. 

Also I am using the Sex Addict Mod and it's working fine. On the first time, there was no animation on this mod else where but I just gone to \Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexAddicts folder and remove the FNIS_SexAddicts_List.tx file then run the FNIS again and it work. But I guess this time is not the same thing.

Please help me ! Thanks.

Hello guy, I have some problem with the mod. I have followed the steps and installed all. I have received the 2 new spells ( irresistibleself and irresistibletarget ), I can see the sexlab option in mod configuration... But when I used the spell either on myself or on target, there is just a flash came up and a message " player has an inrrestible around them" then he/she was strating to get naked, and the voice/sound coming up but NO animation !. He just stand there naked and making sound, I could no longer control him. I wonder what wrong with that or what am I missing on the installation. 

Also I am using the Sex Addict Mod and it's working fine. On the first time, there was no animation on this mod else where but I just gone to \Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexAddicts folder and remove the FNIS_SexAddicts_List.tx file then run the FNIS again and it work. But I guess this time is not the same thing.

Please help me ! Thanks.

Never mind guys, I cannot wait so I just playing around with the GenerateFNISforUsers then I fixed it :cool: . I guess the problem is because I ticked all boxs (patches) in there.

Please help me ! Thanks.

Never mind guys, I cannot wait so I just playing around with the GenerateFNISforUsers then I fixed it :cool: . I guess the problem is because I ticked all boxs (patches) in there.

cmiiw but i thought you're supposed to only tick what FNIS shows as errors, someone else might read this hope this helps

I don't know if this was already ask, and I'm not sure this the right place to ask.

Can you disable the check for requiring 2 males for the threesome scenes? I have a lot of male-replacing mods, so it's very hard to find 2 of them in the same area. I would like to be able to pick females in their place.

Is this possible to implement? Thanks a lot in advance.

I don't know if this was already ask, and I'm not sure this the right place to ask.

Can you disable the check for requiring 2 males for the threesome scenes? I have a lot of male-replacing mods, so it's very hard to find 2 of them in the same area. I would like to be able to pick females in their place.

you can use female..she just wear strapon and go ! ^^

I'm certain it's been mentioned before, but z-axis adjustment really makes or breaks these mods, in my opinion. Otherwise, works great.

Yes bunch of people have asked for it. I think that unless you have toggled collision control off actors will just fall back to the ground with z axis. So I assume there are problems caused by turning tcl off so ashal decided to nix z axis movement for now. That is  just my guess of course.

you can use female..she just wear strapon and go ! ^^

The fact is that you won't get the option to have a threesome if you don't select 2 males and 1 female. That's what I hoped, to be able to pick 2 or 3 females and to have them replace males in the animation. Can anyone confirm they managed to have a threesome without 2 males?