Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

yes, i installed the 3 files from download section, and match maker is enabled
used nexus mod manager for install. nothing happens
later i used manual installation. nothing happens

used tes5edit no error

in fnis the line reading sexlab is shown  properly

i will re-download the files when go home

last post i swear ashal.

after doing some vigorous working out with numerous npcs from all over skyrim i have noticed only one thing just an alignment issue with one or two of the animations but that's only because of the skeletons i'm using, i haven't had any issues with the ctd while saving. if its been said befor this does seem to work with sexis installed as well, no conflicts what so ever. 

I've been experimenting with the hooks and looking at the scripts. I want an array of everyone in a single sex instance. For some reason the actor lists sent by the hooks are almost always invalid. Female actors never get added on any events eg AnimationEnd, OrgasmStart/End. Male actors usually do. The length of the array seems correct, but there are null values in the array.

On first thought this might be some sort of threading issue, where the actor arrays are being reused or reset before the rest of the code or hooks can use them?

Edit: By "male actors usually do", I mean that in some cases males will be left out as well, eg in the case of a male pair only one will be returned.

Looking at the logs, it seems MatchMaker might be facing the same issue:

--SEXLAB NOTICE _EndThread(Freeing up animation thread[0]) --- tid=0, player=-1
error: Cannot call AddSpell() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[alias PlayerRef on quest SexLabMatchMaker (9B000D62)].sslmatchmaker.EndBuff() - "sslMatchMaker.psc" Line 123
warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp24"
stack:
	[alias PlayerRef on quest SexLabMatchMaker (9B000D62)].sslmatchmaker.EndBuff() - "sslMatchMaker.psc" Line 123
stack:
stack:

It looks like it is also getting None values in the array returned by HookActors.

i have same problem than "vampirotw" , no spell in my list , all activate esm and esp....

can you tell me what is the spell name ? maybe i can add it with consol command..^^

EDIT : its ok ^^ i have start an new game and the message appear "arrousal prisonner level 2 -0 something like that) and the irresistibl spell appear, then i quit, and charge my normal game and the spell appear ^^

look like its need to start another new game for activate the spell and return to the normal game , and my .esm was at end of the list (i put it at top of the list with other esm ) ^^

thanks for good mod ^^

Looking at the logs, it seems MatchMaker might be facing the same issue:

--SEXLAB NOTICE _EndThread(Freeing up animation thread[0]) --- tid=0, player=-1
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:

It looks like it is also getting None values in the array returned by HookActors.

I've been experimenting with the hooks and looking at the scripts. I want an array of everyone in a single sex instance. For some reason the actor lists sent by the hooks are almost always invalid. Female actors never get added on any events eg AnimationEnd, OrgasmStart/End. Male actors usually do. The length of the array seems correct, but there are null values in the array.

On first thought this might be some sort of threading issue, where the actor arrays are being reused or reset before the rest of the code or hooks can use them?

Edit: By "male actors usually do", I mean that in some cases males will be left out as well, eg in the case of a male pair only one will be returned.

Sounds more like you have something weird in your setup. HookActors is working perfectly fine in all my tests. Pulls 1, 2 or 3 actor lists with no problem.

If you aren't using a clean unmodded version of skyrim with only skyui, fnis, skse and a brand new save then the bugs you are reporting are most likely related to your other mods and a buggered save file.

This will more likely be exasberated if you're in the habit of removing mods and resaving, e.g. removing sa or sexis then installing sexlab on the same save.

The only bugs I seem to encounter is females not using the provided strap on but it works fine with the horker tusk and sometimes once the animation is playing and I tfc my character sinks down in to the floor a bit which messes up the animation.

Well, after a lot of tests.

My specs:

Skyrim 1.9.32.08

DLC Dawnguard

DLC Dragonborn

All latest versions of Unofficial Patches

SKSE 1.6.13

SkyUI 3.4

FNIS 3.5 (Behaviours only)

Default Autosave and Save Timed DISABLED. Never use of Quicksave. (I'm using an Autosave Manager with MCM setting OR console command).

About 175 mods installed, carefully place with a "logic" load order. Everything cleaned, installed manually, ordered manually.

Other sex mods I have are:  SexiS framework, SexiS Cupid, SexiS Working Girl, SexiS Lovers Confort (stopped to work by unknown reasons), SexiS Random Sex (doesn't work at all), SexLab framework with SexMatcher.

Reports and suggestions about SexLab system.

Positive (an excellent work, for sure):

1. Clear and highly customizable.

2. A lot of settings.

3. Perfect clothing system.

4. Very high number of animations included (only some lesbian are missed :( , but I already knew that. A "masculine" game for first).

5. Actually stable.

6. Never causing CTD or freezes even if saved just after sex is finished (I read some posts about that but I don't think is from this mod).

Negative (some already reported but here again to resume all):

1. Arrok 69 animation totally misaligned (while it works perfectly "under" the SexiS framework).

2. Sounds are too loud (I noticed Ashal is already working on).

3. Threesome animation hard to make start (due also very little time before the spell effect is over).

4. Threesome animation causing problem if set as "aggressive".

5. Threesome animation too short (missed stages? maybe).

6. Default hotkeys causing problem with "preferred items", "preferred menu" (*** SEE SUGGESTIONS).

7. No notifications on which animation and/or which sound is in use. (Useful for testers, should be toggleable).

8. Still the problem about clutters, "floating animations" and so on, if one of the actors is sitting on chair, benches, beds, or the "focused" actor (mainly the player) is too much near a wall or another clutter object.

9. Still the problem that the STUPID Bethesda's behaviour about BARDS (NPC MUST applause, shit!), interrupts animations.

10. I was NEVER able to start the solo masturbation even if that animation was the only one selected.

Suggestions:

1. Default Hotkeys:  take a look on SexiS framework (because they have no interference with other game's hotkeys) and possibly, use the same keys.

This could be the list (Who is already used with the SexiS framework could be helped a lot):

key 1 = move actor forward

Shift + 1 = move actor left

2 = move actor back

Shift + 2 = move actor right

3 = one stage back

Shift + 3 = change actor to move (with 1 and 2 keys)

4 = one stage forward

Shift + 4 = switch position between actors

5 = previous animation

Shift + 5 = Stop animation (reach instantly the climax stage)

6 = next animation

2. New MCM setting/lists for:

A. preferred animations (max 6).

B. preferred voice (max two).

3. Overlookers that get "aroused" and start to self-enjoy if they are looking YOU and a NPC to have fun.

That's all, for now.

I hope to not be taken as stupid criticism. I LOVE this framework and all the hard works it involved.

Ashal, again and again, THANK YOU!

A more logical position for the default keys would be by the enter key :

] [ \ ' ; / . ,

The current keys use default skyrim bindings and if you change to number keys they are the default favorite hotkeys so if you use something like cfm or loadout and use the number keys you can end up equipping random things and item sets.

The number keys in sexis interfere with the number key favorites :P

It would be nice to get sexlab to dump the config to a .ini file so you could set it up and easily keep your settings without having to set the whole thing up again if you use a different save or skyrim install.

i have same problem than "vampirotw" , no spell in my list , all activate esm and esp....

can you tell me what is the spell name ? maybe i can add it with consol command..^^

EDIT : its ok ^^ i have start an new game and the message appear "arrousal prisonner level 2 -0 something like that) and the irresistibl spell appear, then i quit, and charge my normal game and the spell appear ^^

look like its need to start another new game for activate the spell and return to the normal game , and my .esm was at end of the list (i put it at top of the list with other esm ) ^^

thanks for good mod ^^

nice tip, i will test when go home after work

They do if you use cfm or loadout.

I don't know wht "cfm" is but I tried loadout some time ago and then unistalled it because it caused a lot of problems in my game.

Short speaking, this shows that is not SexiS fault but some conflict with other mods.

By default, SexiS keys don't interfere with game's keys.