Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Guest ffabris

I believe I've found the problem, this should fix it.

attachicon.giftestpatch4_fix.zip

Uhm, not quite... on the contrary. Sent me and Caius way up high, giving us a superb dragon's eye view of Whiterun and the surrounding land. :D Nasty fall back to earth however... ouch!   ;)

Forgot to compile some of the scripts with the fix applied.

attachicon.giftestpatch5_fix2.zip

\o/  Success! No floating for me. Thanks!

Hum, making the "sex in the air" an option?  j/k ... kinda ...  ;)

I believe I've found the problem, this should fix it.

attachicon.giftestpatch4_fix.zip

Uhm, not quite... on the contrary. Sent me and Caius way up high, giving us a superb dragon's eye view of Whiterun and the surrounding land. :D Nasty fall back to earth however... ouch!   ;)

Forgot to compile some of the scripts with the fix applied.

attachicon.giftestpatch5_fix2.zip

Interesting.. perhaps a magic spell that allows that to happen? :D Combined with a little bit of glow :P However I would believe that special animations would be needed so they wouldn't look strange.

Interesting.. perhaps a magic spell that allows that to happen? :D Combined with a little bit of glow :P However I would believe that special animations would be needed so they wouldn't look strange.

Take a look at FunnyBizness animations - he's got few "mage rape" animations where the victim floats while being raped...

Load order... I don't use any kind of mod manager (none work on linux), and I never found where Skyrim keeps it. So a partial list with what I think/hope is relevant, in order:

I use Mod Orginisor and LOOT. Been meaning to post a guied to running Skyrim on Linux via wine. Went thought many furpulling events when I started down this road. Wish I found MO earler due to it solving the PITA of manually installing mods and correcting the "windows bug" of Script directory = script directory. LOOT will run under MO, but must used a patched wine to fix the CEF sandbox. Note this bug also affects Steam as it also uses CEF.

See https://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=39403 and https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=19444 under " Steam Client Build Issues"

Guest ffabris

:D The bigger worry, frankly, is the result of falling from that height!

Load order... I don't use any kind of mod manager (none work on linux), and I never found where Skyrim keeps it. So a partial list with what I think/hope is relevant, in order:

I use Mod Orginisor and LOOT. Been meaning to post a guied to running Skyrim on Linux via wine. Went thought many furpulling events when I started down this road. Wish I found MO earler due to it solving the PITA of manually installing mods and correcting the "windows bug" of Script directory = script directory. LOOT will run under MO, but must used a patched wine to fix the CEF sandbox. Note this bug also affects Steam as it also uses CEF.

See https://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=39403 and https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=19444 under " Steam Client Build Issues"

4 out of 5 times, when I start MO, it just crashes. So the only thing I use it for, is to extract FOMOD archives that actually have options to select from, like XPMSE. I'm totally used to installing manually, plus I like the control that gives me. So not bothered about getting MO to work better. But thanks!

As for case sensitivity, I copy files using explorer - problem solved. :)

Take a look at FunnyBizness animations - he's got few "mage rape" animations where the victim floats while being raped...

Didn't know that. Thanks.

:D The bigger worry, frankly, is the result of falling from that height!

You are Dragonborn.. You can handle a small fall ;)

Uploaded 1.61b hotfix release. Changelog:

v1.61b:

• FIXED: Animation starting a few feet floating in the air.
  • FIXED: Actors "jittering" during animation
  • FIXED: Player being stuck while trying to move the scene
  • FIXED: Free camera being disabled when changing animations during the 1st stage
  • NEW: Export/Import settings now also includes your customizations in the Strip Editor.

4 out of 5 times, when I start MO, it just crashes. So the only thing I use it for, is to extract FOMOD archives that actually have options to select from, like XPMSE. I'm totally used to installing manually, plus I like the control that gives me. So not bothered about getting MO to work better. But thanks!

As for case sensitivity, I copy files using explorer - problem solved. :)

LOL, never though of using exploder under wine to do that.

I never had MO crash on me, but then again, I always "cd ~/".wine2/drive_c/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/Skyrim/"" and then "WINEPREFIX='/home/steam/.wine2' WINEARCH='win32' wine ModOrganizer/ModOrganizer" in order to make SKSE work properly.

Guest ffabris

LOL, never though of using exploder under wine to do that.

:)

I never had MO crash on me, but then again, I always "cd ~/".wine2/drive_c/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/Skyrim/"" and then "WINEPREFIX='/home/steam/.wine2' WINEARCH='win32' wine ModOrganizer/ModOrganizer" in order to make SKSE work properly.

Might be distro-specific, who knows. As I said, I'm not bothered really. It is just annoying the few times I need to start it.

Btw, there is a linux thread over on nexus, here. But I expect nothing there will be new to you. :)

Is there a place to download this? Every time I tried to download from here, it aborts halfway though and resume fails with a server error.

You probably have a problem with you provider/connection since I just successfully downloaded 1.61b fix.

Guest ffabris

Should that fix the throwing you in the sky bug, or is there something else that fixes that?

That bug happened in one of the test builds and was fixed in the subsequent one.

Is there a place to download this? Every time I tried to download from here, it aborts halfway though and resume fails with a server error.

No problems for me either, and I got the full install archive.

Guest ffabris

Odd I just installed the newest version.  I will reinstall it.

I guess it isn't out of the question that the bugged version got archived. I haven't actually tested the official download, nor will I be able to till tomorrow, at this point.

ok, here we go: attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

..Now I go to bed  ;)

and thanks for your hard work!

cheers!

Absolutely nothing noteworthy in your log, other than the unrelated fact some sexlab mod you have installed is abusing validateactor way way too much.

Try installing this patch onto your current 1.61 install, see if it helps at all. If not, post your debug log again as I added a bunch more debug messages in the patch that may provide some clues.

Sorry Ashal if I have not responded in time (cause of the time zone, I was sleeping  :))

glad to see the patch is released!

As soon as I can, I also test it in my game and if I have problems, I post the log.

S.

ok, here we go: attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

..Now I go to bed  ;)

and thanks for your hard work!

cheers!

Absolutely nothing noteworthy in your log, other than the unrelated fact some sexlab mod you have installed is abusing validateactor way way too much.

Try installing this patch onto your current 1.61 install, see if it helps at all. If not, post your debug log again as I added a bunch more debug messages in the patch that may provide some clues.

Sorry Ashal if I have not responded in time (cause of the time zone, I was sleeping  :))

glad to see the patch is released!

As soon as I can, I also test it in my game and if I have problems, I post the log.

S.

Not necessary. Your first log was enough. Was able to identify the similarity between your log and ffabris' in order to figure out a fix. Thanks to you both. I guaranteed wouldn't have been able to figure out the problem for awhile, if at all, had you both not been around to provide me the relevant logs.

From reading earlier posts, it appears I am the only one who, after upgrading to SL Framework v1.61, is getting a notice saying it is unable to find my Papyrus Utility v3.2. I installed it via mod manager, making sure its load order number was below the number of SL Framework. When doing that gave the same message, I installed v3.2 directly into the data file and received the same result. SL Framework v1.60 hotfix 2 using Papyrus Utility v3.1 has been working fine. Similarly, SL Framework v1.60 hotfix 2 combined with Papyrus Utility v3.2 yielded no warning. I should also say that I disabled all the SL mods I could before I replaced the old framework with v1.61 and, of course, ran FNIS and Wrye Bash between each change.

I would include my papyrus file and mods list, but after searching this site for about an hour, specifically: help, all the pinned threads under General Discussion, Technical Support and perhaps a dozen other threads, and experimenting with the buttons at the top of this reply box, I cannot figure out how to do it. Please forgive me for my lack of ability and have patience with me.

Thanks for your excellent work.

edit: I figured out how to attach papyrus and my mod list. They are below. Ignore the QAYL notices in papyrus. While upgrading SL Framework, I was uninstalling it.

Papyrusutil is included in some other mods as well like 0sex. Make sure nothing overwrites papyrusutil from Sexlab 1.61 or make sure nothing overwrites papyrusutil 3.2 .

Give up on NMM and use MO you will easily see what overwrites what.

No need to give up from NMM. I have it and I upgraded SL 1.60.2 to 1.61 without any problem. During upgrading NMM just asked me if I want to overwrite present Sl and PU. I confirmed and SL 1.61 works like a charm.

If we do not know how to use our mod manager (which is not a shame) it doesn't mean that that manager is bad. We just need more practice. :)

Yea! Thank you, Kinky and Elf Prince for pointing me in the right direction. The mod Campfire, part of the evolution of Frostfall, overwrote Papyrus Utility 3.2 scripts and SKSE plugin elements before SL Framework 161 had a chance to see them. Strange that Campfire overwriting PU 3.2 was flagged in MO, but PU being overwritten wasn't. Hm. At any rate. I changed PU 3.2's priority in MO so it overwrites Campfire. SL Framework 161 -- or rather, 161b -- loads after both and now sees all parts of PU.