Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

~Snip

I'm getting  an undress error with F/F actors. 

pc was already nude, female npc's were in vanilla clothes (tried gurder and segrid)

Npc equipped a strap-on, then removed clothes, then removed strap-on, then dressed again, then sex started. lol

Male nude suit is enabled, female nude suit disabled.  <- not sure if relevant to that or not.

~Edit: no other problems getting animations to start/play though.

~Edit Update/More Info

F/F stripping issue Im having definitely seems related to the nude suit settings:

IF all nude suits are off, FF stripping works fine.

IF Male or Male and Female nude suits are on, F/F stripping fails.  I looked at the stripping settings, and they seem to be resetting whenever sex is initiated with a nude suit toggled on.   I didn't check with M/F sex though... or with just a female nude suit now that I think on it.

wow now i see why this took a while to release, the features are incredible! Thanks so much Ashal!

So far everything works pretty good for me, i do have a nude suit bug where male wont strip.

The three way animation only has 1 stage so far correct? It ends rather quickly when i triggered it.

Sorry if i didnt look closely enough, but how would i choose which strap-on to use after rebuilding the list?

Lastly how do i start the solo animation? I cast the spell on myself once and the effect expired, animation didnt start. I cast it on myself twice, that did not work either.

Again thanks for this amazing release! Still amazing by how many features there are :o

Looks like you are getting the same bug I am (see spoiler),

What do you have set for nude suits, like male only or female only, both?

Are your stripping settings resetting in the mcm back to the defaults too?

@Imperialarg

Ashal can't fix what he doesn't know about. Hence bug reports, testing etc.. Kinda part of using something labeled as a beta. 

wow now i see why this took a while to release, the features are incredible! Thanks so much Ashal!

So far everything works pretty good for me, i do have a nude suit bug where male wont strip.

The three way animation only has 1 stage so far correct? It ends rather quickly when i triggered it.

Sorry if i didnt look closely enough, but how would i choose which strap-on to use after rebuilding the list?

Lastly how do i start the solo animation? I cast the spell on myself once and the effect expired, animation didnt start. I cast it on myself twice, that did not work either.

Again thanks for this amazing release! Still amazing by how many features there are :o

Looks like you are getting the same bug I am (see spoiler),

What do you have set for nude suits, like male only or female only, both?

Are your stripping settings resetting in the mcm back to the defaults too?

@Imperialarg

Ashal can't fix what he doesn't know about. Hence bug reports, testing etc.. Kinda part of using something labeled as a beta. 

I did not change the stripping setting so i am not too sure about the resetting. Strip to nude suit only works for the first actor i chose to start animation with, after that no male would strip, female stripping works fine for me but i did not have nude suit enabled for female.

For now i have the default male body set to the erect version. Without nude suit toggled off everything works fine.

bug, started in Honeyside with fresh mod install, entered riften, first few matchmaker attempts while testing trouble with nude suit, and using F9 to quick load, after several times, pc began to walk on sloping descent through geometry, stopped using the current save, tried previous saves from same location, and same condition of walking down through geometry, uninstall fixed problem.

Something happened to game data/actor/geometry, that was separate from save files...  uninstall fixed issue.

will try mod with nudesuit deactivated. 

edit, all seems fine with SL malenudesuit deactived

That happens when you load while an animation is currently playing with the PC involved. Restarting the game solves this.

My scripts fail to compile after adding:

SexLabFramework Property SexLab auto

Various errors of: 'is not a function or does not exist'

for

AddTextOption, setSliderDialogStartValue, setSliderDialogRange, etc...

What did I miss?

Edit:  Never mind, I forgot the SkyUI source files. 

bug, started in Honeyside with fresh mod install, entered riften, first few matchmaker attempts while testing trouble with nude suit, and using F9 to quick load, after several times, pc began to walk on sloping descent through geometry, stopped using the current save, tried previous saves from same location, and same condition of walking down through geometry, uninstall fixed problem.

Something happened to game data/actor/geometry, that was separate from save files...  uninstall fixed issue.

will try mod with nudesuit deactivated. 

edit, all seems fine with SL malenudesuit deactived

That happens when you load while an animation is currently playing with the PC involved. Restarting the game solves this.

game bug, not mod bug then. coolio.

No, it's a mod bug - I mean sex animations triggered by this mod specifically, that the PC is involved in. It's a similar bug to one that exists in Sexout for Fallout NV, and it's not a game engine limitation since SexIS didn't have this bug.

EDIT: Another bug: Animations using a bed do not check if there is an NPC already sleeping on said bed. So a sex animation can start between two actors, on top of a sleeping actor. With lots of clipping.

My character has a stuck facial animation. 

This is the start of a new game, and has not initiated sex with anyone.

Not using Sexis, but animations are installed for Sanguine's Debauchery, Also have Estrus, Zaz Animation Pack, Player Head Tracking.

Going to try messing with  load order some more

Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem?

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
AzarHair.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm=1
SPIKE.esm=1
XFLMain.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
Better Dynamic Snow.esp=1
DFG's Blade & Dagger Sheathe Sounds_Dawnguard.esp=1
IceBreaker's Improved Reverb-v0.02-Cleaned.esp=1
Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp=1
Dead Body Collision.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux.esp=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - RLO.esp=1
Moss Rocks.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
Footprints.esp=1
Footprints - Ash.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
No More Glowing Edges Mod.esp=1
WetandCold.esp=1
WetandCold - Ashes.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
iHUD.esp=1
HarvestFeathers.esp=1
AlynShirArmor.esp=1
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp=1
bouncy_bodices_for_unp_bbp.esp=1
bouncy_booties.esp=1
bouncy_belts_and_stockings.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1
1nivWICCloaks.esp=1
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp=1
Daedric Extra Armor.esp=1
Dovahkiin Mercenary Armor and Weapons CBBE.esp=1
elegantvampirearmor.esp=1
HentaiVoidArmor.esp=1
hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
LadyKdCirclets.esp=1
LustmordVampireArmor.esp=1
MashupUNP.esp=1
Nicoroshi Creations.esp=1
nightshade_armor_UNPB.esp=1
PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp=1
PrvtI_HeavyArmory_DG_Addon.esp=1
SeraphineHuntedArmor.esp=1
Sovngarde Steel Armor and Weapons.esp=1
StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp=1
Unique Uniques.esp=1
VampireLeatherArmorSet.esp=1
WestWindAssault.esp=1
zarias_restraints.esp=1
DeadlyDragons.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
When Vampires Attack.esp=1
Wyrmstooth.esp=1
zzALittleSexyApparelReplacer_nounderwear.esp=0
zzALittleSexyApparelReplacer_normal.esp=0
zzALittleSexyApparelReplacer_noskirtnounderwear.esp=0
zzALittleSexyApparelReplacer_noskirt.esp=0
zzALittleSexyApparelReplacer_nobra.esp=1
Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp=1
barenziahquestmarkers_droppable.esp=1
db-nightshade-replacer.esp=0
Encryption - DoF.esp=1
Headtracking.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp=1
SameWalkRunSpeedsLite.esp=0
SkaalKidAetaCoat.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-5.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
Realistic Running Speed.esp=1
Better Vampires ML.esp=1
ToL_Core_by_Brevi.esp=1
Werewolves.esp=0
Balanced_Magic.esp=1
Balanced_Magic_Dawnguard.esp=1
ShoutCD.esp=1
TrueDragonblood-DragonboornV001.esp=1
TrueDragonblood-DawnguardV001.esp=1
ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp=1
Vampire Lord Serana Fixed.esp=1
DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp=1
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
TKDodge.esp=1
Perk_Deft_Movement_Split_10_25.esp=1
ArmorPerkHelmetRemover.esp=1
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp=1
Beards.esp=1
Brows.esp=1
Cazy Hairs-by zzjay.esp=1
Fh hairs-by zzjay.esp=1
Iridum Eyes RT.esp=1
BHWarPaints.esp=1
TSLCF1.esp=1
TSLCFbeta.esp=1
XFLDialogue.esp=1
XFLPlugins.esp=1
XFLHorses.esp=1
BVLT - Human.esp=1
moveitLWT.esp=0
Facelight.esp=1
ElderOutfit.esp=1
Vampire Skin Color Fix.esp=1
Clean  Invisibility Effects plus Eyes Fix - Chameleon Version.esp=1
WATER.esp=1
WATER Plants.esp=1
WATER DB.esp=1
Waves.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
Estrus Chaurus.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=1
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp=1

so i installed it...the FNIS generater says ok ready

skes 1.6.11 ready

ingame i got the spells

and then nothing happens

i cast on npc and me...nothing....

skyui is also fucked up it says i have not skes or and old version...thats bullshit ^^

then i want to uninstall just like ashal said over mcm

and bäm!!!!!!!!!! crash cant load any save file know i am fucked

some help please ^^

so i installed it...the FNIS generater says ok ready

skes 1.6.11 ready

ingame i got the spells

and then nothing happens

i cast on npc and me...nothing....

skyui is also fucked up it says i have not skes or and old version...thats bullshit ^^

then i want to uninstall just like ashal said over mcm

and bäm!!!!!!!!!! crash cant load any save file know i am fucked

some help please ^^

Did you install SkyUI away? If so, that's why SkyUI is giving you messages. You need to turn off all the notifications for SkyUI from it's MCM.

When triggering a sex animation, you need to use the self spell on yourself, the target spell on 1 NPC, then wait 5 seconds. If something goes wrong, it's possible a buggy animation played and caused SexLab to freeze. To avoid this, turn off the Arrok's Devil Threeway animation (until it's fixed), as well as all the masturbation animations.

EDIT: You probably need SKSE 1.6.13, not 1.6.11.

Framework bug: AP Bed Missionary animation has a bugged stage (2, 3 or 4, not sure which). At some point the female position actor mimics the male actor and they both play the same animation for the duration of the stage.

Guest Devianza

The MCM menus are golden, and unlike sexis, I just don't get a long list of slot numbers when it comes to which clothing to wear or strip, the brief description is quite helpful.  As for the animations, I've only gone through a few of arrok's so far without any issues.  And the male finally having a voice set is a huge, huge improvement over pre-existing sex mods.  As much as I liked Sexis, it was annoying when the male npc would repeat the same one liner over and over about either the arrow in his knee or some other nonsense.  I killed my characters spouse because they got overly repetitive.  Would it have killed Bethesda to add a few more lines of spouse dialogue? 

The attraction spell and Tales of Lycanthropy may have a tiny conflict.  I cured my character but for whatever reason, I still get the dialogue about the moon at night, and that was prior to installing sexlab.  But when I cast the attraction spell on a npc for the first time, I get the dialogue about consuming their heart.  Of course they don't die and the animation plays fine, and the second time I cast the spell on them I don't get the dialogue.  But the glitch is more than likely a personal issue since I cured lycanthropy via the console which I think bugged things a bit.  I plan on starting a new game eventually anyways.

Oh, and positioning the characters during an animation.. great work.

So far I can position the characters and not have any issues while with sexis, when i'd do that, they'd start sliding around more often than not.  I mean maybe it'll happen with sexlab as well, but so far it hasn't happened.

Some bugs here. My char didn't open her mouth, got facial expression and all but mouth stuck, don't know if anyone have this. Also a CTD now and then (Normal right?) 

I think I tested animations around 20~30 times (when I tried to determine which of them I like/dislike) and had zero CTDs, so don't think that's normal. :s

First, thank you for the mod.

My issue is that I can install the mod fine and it works the first time I use the spells, after the animation finishes they stop working and when I cast a spell nothing happens at all. Could this be because I had Sexis and SexAddicts installed before? I uninstalled them before trying to use Sexlab

mmh, finally is here ... ^^, congrats for this alreay ^^

now i download and try this "little" sexy mod XDD

just for be sure : do i need download the 3 files right ? the SexLabFramework.Rev1, SexLabMatchMaker and SexLabResources for use it.............anyway i take all and i see by myself ^^

keep up good mod mr Ashal !

ps: i hope this mod conbine all the futur sex mod, like this, not need download/install 20 sex mod with bug risk ^^.....futur modder ! create mod for combine with this one, should be great, thanks

pps: just have see some screen on skyup ...holly big lots of adjust option ^^

Some bugs here. My char didn't open her mouth, got facial expression and all but mouth stuck, don't know if anyone have this. Also a CTD now and then (Normal right?) 

I think I tested animations around 20~30 times (when I tried to determine which of them I like/dislike) and had zero CTDs, so don't think that's normal. :s

Well the sexual sequence is all fine. it's just sometime I got a CTD when I try to save a game after the sex.