Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

congrats on release!

I cannot download the SexLabFramework.Rev1.zip file on any download.  mega says Decryption error

and normal file downloads but, i just get an error from winrar saying. the archive is either in unknown format or damaged.

My personal report after some tests:

1. Voice loud too high. Overlouds everything around, environment sounds, other voices.

2. Default hotkeys interfere with equip/unequip preferred weapons/armor/shouts. Interfere with "Preferred Menu" ("Q" key), Interfere with action key "E" making you talking with the NPC.

3. One animations starts wrong (Arrok pussy on face at start, the female is facing reverse side and on male's chest instead male's face.).

Suggestion:

NPC who handle torches still handle them during action. Please consider to make them drop torches.

works fine for me ashal, perfectionist is an understatment, if i may, if people are having issues with getting animations to work either check you fnis or give the game bout 5 mins to adjust. wasnt working for me to begin with but i ran around and killed some people for a bit came back tried it and it worked. multiple time.

1. Voice loud too high. Overlouds everything around, environment sounds, other voices.

2. Default hotkeys interfere with equip/unequip preferred weapons/armor/shouts. Interfere with "Preferred Menu" ("Q" key), Interfere with action key "E" making you talking with the NPC.

3. One animations starts wrong (Arrok pussy on face at start, the female is facing reverse side and on male's chest instead male's face.).

Suggestion:

NPC who handle torches still handle them during action. Please consider to make them drop torches.

Sexlab has an MCM menu which can be accessed to change all that .

Working great! Love the configuration, but I do have one nit to pick :) On the item equip/unequip selection page (sorry, forgot to remember it's real name) you might consider putting the slot number in parentheses after the official unofficial name. Either that, or put the info on the download page. Most people won't know to go to http://www.creationkit.com/Biped_Object to see which is which.

There is a little tool tip window at the bottom of the mcm window, that shows what the slot numbers are if you highlight them.

Doh. That's what I get for being hasty :)

wow now i see why this took a while to release, the features are incredible! Thanks so much Ashal!

So far everything works pretty good for me, i do have a nude suit bug where male wont strip.

The three way animation only has 1 stage so far correct? It ends rather quickly when i triggered it.

Sorry if i didnt look closely enough, but how would i choose which strap-on to use after rebuilding the list?

Lastly how do i start the solo animation? I cast the spell on myself once and the effect expired, animation didnt start. I cast it on myself twice, that did not work either.

Again thanks for this amazing release! Still amazing by how many features there are :o

Suggestion:

Sexlab has an MCM menu which can be accessed to change all that .

Loud is not changeable.

Hotkeys are but I meant that, for example, SexiS framework uses some of the same key as preferred weapons (like #1, #2 and so on) WITHOUT interferences at all at start.

The animation that starts wrong starts REALLY wrong and the time you must use to adjust position is more than the lenght of the action itself.

I'm testing this, as always I did and do, trying to help the modder to find the best, not to report obvious things.

There are just few little bugs for a first release just great.

Thank you for taking your time ashal its nearly perfect just some align problems and in some animations is the male actor a bit lifted from the ground.

The threesome animation bug with only 5 seconds working can be changed with toggle time of the animations stages. if you put all stages high enough then the threesome animation is running long enough.

Great to see that and its working good with sexis but I wouldnt recommend to run both at the same time.

Ive deinstalled sexis just for protecting my save files. Sexlab is just perfect for first release!

Thanks for the bug reports guys, keep them coming and I'll fix as many of them as possible when I wake up, for now I need sleep.

Also I just tried playing it with animated prostitution 3 enabled, I had no problems with it, even when trying to activate player slut or enjoy yourself in the middle of a sexlab animation. I had SexLab Before AP though in the load order, haven't checked if that matters at all.

On my list at the moment:

• Change default hotkeys, I"m not having problems with any interfering with normal functions except Q, but I'll change the rest anyway.
  • lower voices
  • fix matchmaker selection when selecting something other than 2 male and 1 male for the 3way animation

If you're having a problem with animations not starting, enable your debug trace log in your skyrim ini (http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2791993) and check your papyrus log for any lines that has "--SEXLAB NOTICE" in it, and copy paste those lines here.

Framework or Resources bug: When female/female animations play, there is no strapon equipped even when marked in the MCM.

EDIT: Installing one of the optional strapons mentioned in first post, and running build strapon list solves this problem, but only 50%. In the other 50% there will still be no strapon. I'm guessing that this happens because I either use CBBE or because I use TBBP. Making Sexlab always prefare optional strapons over the default might solve this.

What I meant about hotkeys "interference":

If I press the Q key, the "Preferred Menu" pops up.

If I press the 1, 2 or 4 keys, I have, respectively, the bow, the sword and the great-sword equipped on my back (or on my side) because I tagged those weapons as preferred in the menu.

If I press "E" in the "range" of a NPC, even during sex act, I start to "talk" with.

The only key that seems to not be affected is the "Z" key (change actor to move). No shouts (even equipped) are emitted.