Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Quick question since I'm still running Sexis too.  Are NPC's able initiate sex on their own with each other in Sexlab yet or is that going to be more of a plugin thing?  I always liked walking into a house and finding some couple randomly doing the wild thing.  :)

That will be down to someone to mod. SexLab is just a framework for modders to use and proof of concept spell mod.

I have a bug to report and I have had this same problem (similar but not exactly the same) with all of the sex animation frameworks. The characters are not aligned properly and the alignment is off in different ways for each animation. What is worse is that when I try to use the adjustment to line the characters up properly, all I am able to is move the female character down in relation to the male character and she moves way too far down even when I did not tell her to go down. All adjustments do exactly the same thing on me and my guess is that there is a mod I have that is messing with the alignment though I have no idea what would cause such a problem with the alignment. The good news is the key for resetting the positions back before positions were adjusted works just fine.

I will note that I am using the Perfect 3-2 skeleton for CBBE with the patch for TBBP support and the male body I am using is the Favouredsouls mesh.

I have the same "issue" with the framework recognizing two straopons. (well we are using the same) I think I know what the "problem" is...

We actually do have 2 strapons. The AP and the honker task. The way way that the honler task strapon worked was to put its meshes in the same folder with the standalone AP strapon, BUT, it did not replaced thoses meshes. It indroduced its own. So you end up with both the meshes of the AP strap on and the ones for the honker strap on, however, only th honker one was recognized in game. I have no idea why they did it this way.

What I did was to replase the meshes for the honker strapon with calientes. However the meshes for the AP one are still there. That is propably why SexLab sees two. It can see both but it only uses the honker one (as it souldbe). 

Anyway the meshes are in the folder    \Data\Meshes\armor\aeon\strapon

The "Cuirass" ones are the AP and the "Horker" ones are the ones we are using. You can try to remove the cuirass one to see what happens. I will do that too and get back to you.

Adding to Strapons issues. I think that female actors winn not equip a strapon on beds. !! (anyone with the same issue?)

Thanks for posting this. Unfortunately I tried to do this, as well as tried to make a copy of the horker named after the cuirass one, even tried replacing the sexlap default strapon with horker files, and the result is still the same. 50% of animations my female character has horker strapon, 50% of animation she doesn't (she's always in the "male" position when the animations start and I haven't tried flipping).

There is an easy answer to your problems.. Here: 

SexiS - imperialStrapUNP.rar

:D  :D

Now PC and NPCs should equip Calientes imperial strapon for UNP

Quick question since I'm still running Sexis too.  Are NPC's able initiate sex on their own with each other in Sexlab yet or is that going to be more of a plugin thing?  I always liked walking into a house and finding some couple randomly doing the wild thing.  :)

That will be down to someone to mod. SexLab is just a framework for modders to use and proof of concept spell mod.

A mod like this already exists for SexiS. it's called Lovers Comfort. I think the author said that he will be making a SexLab version. I hope he does soon

A mod like this already exists for SexiS. it's called Lovers Comfort. I think the author said that he will be making a SexLab version. I hope he does soon

So Lovers Comfort not Sexis is what makes random people have sex?

no,

Thats yet another plugin for sexis called random attack  :D

Gotta be something else... I don't have random attack activated.    You walk into a house..... especially Helga's in Riften, that tramp,  and she'll be banging someone in her bed. :)   But basically any "couple" in the game.  Maybe they have to have the 'lovers tag' or something.

Reproducable Bug :

Enable use body suits for male

Stripping options male, all ticked except rings and amulets

Cast spell on whiterun guard in dragonsreach.

Wait for solo animation to start

Check mcm menu stripping options male

Torso, Forearm and Calves will have become unticked and need to be reset.

Reproducable Bug :

Guard Captain:  "And just WHY were you rubbing one out on duty?"

Guard: "I swear, it wasn't me.... someone cast their fancy magic on me!"

Strange I can see only empty mirrors in download section

And  pds123 mirrors has no .esm file in it.

Try:

~right clicking the empty download's "download now" (or w/e it says)

~open it in a new tab,

~you'll have to wait like 10 seconds, ** It will say oops something went wrong **  But don't worry about that, just wait the 10 seconds.

~then refresh the page.

It should now dump you to mega, and the correct file. 

That's how I got it anyway.

My mirrors are working fine, you need all three files. I updated mirrors earlier to rev2.

ttps://www.dropbox....mework.Rev2.zip

https://www.dropbox....bMatchMaker.zip

https://www.dropbox....ces.20130424.7z

I don't think people need to re-download the Resources pack. It's still the same file.

My mirrors are working fine, you need all three files. I updated mirrors earlier to rev2.

ttps://www.dropbox....mework.Rev2.zip

https://www.dropbox....bMatchMaker.zip

https://www.dropbox....ces.20130424.7z

I don't think people need to re-download the Resources pack. It's still the same file.

I know but I'm keeping all links together in case someone else sees and thinks they can only need to download one file.

Ok got some tips for how to select witch NPC is active and wich is passive. (Half of you have already figured this out by now but for those who havent.)

Particulaty usefull for F/F action

In 2persons animation

The actor who is selected 1st (self or npc) will be the active one

The actor who is selected 2nd (self or npc) will be the passive one

For the 3way

The actor who is selected first goes in the fron (blowjob)

The actor who is selected second is the one in the middle

The actor who is selected 3rd will be in the back.

I also think that the texture timer does not work very well. I think the textures go away very soon and I did put the scale to 300. The time it takes for them to disappear doen not seem to change. Finaly regarding the straop one it seems that 50% of the times the strapon will not be equiped. Its is possible that this is because of a conflict with sexis. (I am not going to remove sexis to find that out though. re-installing all arrok's replaces is going to be a bitch..)

Reproduceable bug: When trying to save the game after sex, the game crashes to desktop (Rev 2 of SexLab). My load order:

Anyway. regarding you issues  my first suspects would be the unoficial patches. I had some issues too especially with dragonborn (no souls from dragons, mining problems and CTDS). Updating the unofficial patches made the make faaaar more stable. give it a try

Eeehm... my Unofficial Patches ARE up to date, so this can't be the reason. Apart from that the CTD on save-issues occured with the SexLab V2 mod. Let's see what the author has to say about it.

I need to see a debug log from when the crash occured, otherwise I can't say much. The problem doesn't exists for me, I have nothing to go off of.

@Ashal:

I'll have a look in the debug log tomorrow, I'm not on my gaming PC right now. Anyway I can say that the crash was in the Palace of the Kings in Windhelm. When I changed the cell - walked out of the palace that is - I could save again.

Bug

Reproducable Bug :

This bug is related to the body suits for both races.

Tried the the 3 way anim and stripping options get unchecked in the same way for the second male.

Bug is there with female suits as well.

Set up :

Skyrim - cleaned

all dlc - cleaned

all unofficialpatches - latest

skse - latest

fnis - latest

skyui - latest

sexlab - rev2

I'm betting this is also the reason for the redressing bug people are reporting when changing the animation.

Bug

Reproducable Bug :

This bug is related to the body suits for both races.

Tried the the 3 way anim and stripping options get unchecked in the same way for the second male.

Bug is there with female suits as well.

Set up :

Skyrim - cleaned

all dlc - cleaned

all unofficialpatches - latest

skse - latest

fnis - latest

skyui - latest

sexlab - rev2

I'm betting this is also the reason for the redressing bug people are reporting when changing the animation.

Known bug about nude suits. Was posted on page 2, 3, and in a few other spots. Ashal already mentioned not knowing what was wrong in there yet.

Known bug about nude suits. Was posted on page 2, 3, and in a few other spots. Ashal already mentioned not knowing what was wrong in there yet.

Fair. I thought it was a different bug to start with and worked backwards from there. I hadn't kept up with the first few pages.

At least it's not just me :)