Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

OK.So what currently works with 1.62? What mods can i install an what versions?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52573-sexlab-16x-compatible-mods/

Thank you VERY Much!

That list is out of date and most of the incompatibilities introduced by 1.60 were ironed out by the 1.62 release of the Framework anyway.

What you need to expect is that mods released long ago and not updated may end up using animations that are not appropriate because of the flood of new animations created by several animators and the introduction of new animation tags that the mod you are considering never had to account for.

Hello

I noticed that SexlabZz functionality of choosing victims via spell is not working in the current SL version. It says the victims has been selected but ends up making the person who was chosen second the victim regardless of who you choose while playing human animations.

I dont know if this is related directly to current SL, but I appreciate if anyone can offer a solution or an alternative. Match Maker isnt an alternative for me atm because it only allows 3 actors in an animation.. Mass Match Maker is bugged and not reliant anymore..

Thx

Is anyone else having an issue with number of animations? I'm having some problems with FunnyBizness' animations and was hoping someone else who had the same bug could help me... I already tried posting in the thread and no one really knows what my issue is, apparently.

We can't help you unless you get specific about the problem(s), so far all we know is that you have a problem and think it has to do with the number of animations. What exactly is the problem and why do you think it has to do with the number of animations?

Is anyone else having an issue with number of animations? I'm having some problems with FunnyBizness' animations and was hoping someone else who had the same bug could help me... I already tried posting in the thread and no one really knows what my issue is, apparently.

We can't help you unless you get specific about the problem(s), so far all we know is that you have a problem and think it has to do with the number of animations. What exactly is the problem and why do you think it has to do with the number of animations?

Sorry, I tried to be as vague as possible to see if it caught the glimpse of anyone having any sort of issues with the number of animations you can have at a certain time.

I explained my problem in the FunnyBizness animations page but basically what is happening is that even though SexLab states that I'm way below the limit of animations and even though some of the animations themselves are working normally (the ones I can make show up, anyway), the great majority (over 90% of them) of the these new FunnyBizness animations don't actually show up in SexLab's MCM 'Toggle Animations' tab and thus, I cannot use them in-game.

The only thing I can do for the animations to start showing up is to start disabling older/more 'rustic' animations and then go over to SexLab's maintenance tab and click 'supress disabled animations'. Once I do that, the same number of animations I disabled will show up in my Toggle Animations tab (i.e. if I disabled and supressed 15 animations, 15 new random ones from the FunnyBizness packed I just installed show up). Then I can keep doing that until I eventually run out of animations I can let go of and even then, there tons and tons of animations that simply don't show up.

Sorry, I tried to be as vague as possible to see if it caught the glimpse of anyone having any sort of issues with the number of animations you can have at a certain time.

I explained my problem in the FunnyBizness animations page but basically what is happening is that even though SexLab states that I'm way below the limit of animations and even though some of the animations themselves are working normally (the ones I can make show up, anyway), the great majority (over 90% of them) of the these new FunnyBizness animations don't actually show up in SexLab's MCM 'Toggle Animations' tab and thus, I cannot use them in-game.

The only thing I can do for the animations to start showing up is to start disabling older/more 'rustic' animations and then go over to SexLab's maintenance tab and click 'supress disabled animations'. Once I do that, the same number of animations I disabled will show up in my Toggle Animations tab (i.e. if I disabled and supressed 15 animations, 15 new random ones from the FunnyBizness packed I just installed show up). Then I can keep doing that until I eventually run out of animations I can let go of and even then, there tons and tons of animations that simply don't show up.

You DO realize that the MCM for the Sexlab Framework only displays PART of the animations it has registered at one time?

It has a paging mechanism to show more animations.

This is a limitation built into the game because Bethesda didn't think anyone needed more that 128 items in an array so work arounds like this have to be created.

As an aside, SexLab 1.63 should be coming out any day now. It's essentially done at this point - I'm just trying to find excuses to delay and fix it.

The biggest delay so far has been developing additions/fixes to PapyrusUtil. I have a few major things I need to solve there so I can release an up to date version for PU at the the same time. Which is important considering the public release has been behind for far far to long now.

Mr. Ashal, the sexlab.txt menu in 1.63 will have change or new lines to translate?, I says because I can traslate to spanish as the version 1.62

Hello.  First have to say a great big THANKYOU !!!! for this terrific sex framework.

Without this mod, skyrim would be somewhat boring - lol.

OK - I'm not quite a newbie with the Creation Kit but still a long LONG way from being an expert.

I tried to get the modders help for SexLab but the link supplied does not work.

Is there any other site or file that can help me with putting SexLab functions into a mod?

Anyway, I received some good help from the fine folks at the M2M thread (which was the wrong thread to post I realized - lol)

I've been working on my own exterior house mod and wanted to add a function to have my npcs (and my player) be able to "jerk off" when the npc or player activates a trigger.

Here is the script:

Scriptname aaExteriorHouseJerkOffScript extends ObjectReference  

SexLabFramework Property SexLab Auto

Event onTrigger(ObjectReference akActivator)
    SexLab.QuickStart(akActivator as Actor, AnimationTags="ArrokMaleMasturbation")
EndEvent

I have it attached to a trigger which is covering a towel so that the player or npc will automatically start masturbating when they lie down.

The problem is is after finishing the animation, the animation gets called up again because the npc/player is still in the trigger box.

Is there a way to get around this?

I was also thinking of instead of using a trigger box, I just call the function when, for example, the npc/player pulls a lever.

I would prefer the npc/player get sent to do the animation on a nearby bed, but not sure how that is done either.

Anyone have any ideas or help for these questions??

I have it attached to a trigger which is covering a towel so that the player or npc will automatically start masturbating when they lie down.

The problem is is after finishing the animation, the animation gets called up again because the npc/player is still in the trigger box.

Save the actor that triggered the code, then check if it is the same actor again....

Actor lastActor

if(akActivator != lastActor)
        lastActor = akActivator
    EndIf
EndEvent

So, just a random curiosity...some NPCs, when I look at their SexLab stats have had fuckloads of partners.  Does this mean NPCs are engaging in rampant sexytime when I'm not looking??  Or does SexLab randomize this information for NPCs?

Randomly generated.

Aw man...I was hoping to catch some NPC secret gangbangs.

Its my 1st post here ... So i dont know if its the right place ...If not, i am sorry move it or delete it! 

And I just want to say a big Thank you for this AMAZING mod ! 

It help me to create My succubus Character 

Using 4 mods 

Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework

A succubus life

Succubus Armor, Follower and Enemy

Sexlab Deadly Drain

The image

attachicon.gif20160913120917_1.jpg

PS I have make the same post to all 4 mods

This thread would probably be even better to post in:

Futa Content Thread

Save the actor that triggered the code, then check if it is the same actor again....

Actor lastActor

lastActor = akActivator
    EndIf
EndEvent

Hey ffabris

That sounded good, but I got this error:

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...

Compiling "aaExteriorHouseJerkOffScript"...

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\aaExteriorHouseJerkOffScript.psc(8,8): type mismatch while assigning to a actor (cast missing or types unrelated)

No output generated for aaExteriorHouseJerkOffScript, compilation failed.

Is it something to do with the "Actor lastactor" part of the script?

I'm a relative newbie with scripting so its greek to me - lol.

Thanks anyway though.

Actor lastActor

lastActor = akActivator
    EndIf
EndEvent

Hey ffabris

That sounded good, but I got this error:

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...

Compiling "aaExteriorHouseJerkOffScript"...

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\aaExteriorHouseJerkOffScript.psc(8,8): type mismatch while assigning to a actor (cast missing or types unrelated)

No output generated for aaExteriorHouseJerkOffScript, compilation failed.

Is it something to do with the "Actor lastactor" part of the script?

I'm a relative newbie with scripting so its greek to me - lol.

Thanks anyway though.

Oh yeah... duhhhh! Should be:

if(akActivator as Actor != lastActor)
lastActor = akActivator as Actor

Hi, I've got an issue with SexLabs and some animations I installed;

Although I've installed correctly various animations and registered them normally through FNIS and in game by resetting animation registry in SexLabs ETC, they never seem to play. Not only that, some of the animations that used to play before don't anymore. I'm quite sure I did not overwrite anything anywhere. For example, I installed SexLabs, then CF and MNC, also installed SLAL and some animation packs(About 6) for it and Zaz's animations. I proceeded to run FNIS, entered the game, hit Reset Animation Registry in SexLabs, then headed over to Zaz to register all animations and rebuild the data base. Finally I went to SLAL and registered everything there.

I've tried doing it all over but nothing changed. The animations do show on the appropriate lists and are selected too.

Today I found out SexLabs also has a limit independent from FNIS's limit(Which I haven't hit), perhaps it's that?

I have a problem with animal sex anim. The only animal sex anims that plays are Nibbles anims with all animals. No other anims plays and even trys to start. Like the only anims installed are Nibbles. But i have FunnyBizzness anims and other installed as well. All are activated in NSAP and SLAL.

I have a problem with animal sex anim. The only animal sex anims that plays are Nibbles anims with all animals. No other anims plays and even trys to start. Like the only anims installed are Nibbles. But i have FunnyBizzness anims and other installed as well. All are activated in NSAP and SLAL.

Sounds close to the issue I'm having. Is everything else working normally for you as well?

So for me eventually the animations kicked in, after resetting animation registry, rebuilding in Zaz MCM, and registering animations in SLAL over and over until they did. Also Save>Main Menu>Load a few times. Seemingly the problem is solved. Of course I can't be 100% sure with so many animations I've got installed but I feel confident I got it. No more of the same 2-3 animations playing, with any creature I tried. Hope this helps others with the same issue.