Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

It has a FOMOD installer which runs under MO and should have installed the mod after you made all your selections. However, if you did a bunch of manual installs MO may be overwriting anything installed under MO with whatever you have manually installed so if you have an old skeleton lurking in your DATA folder already...

I can't say for sure since I install nothing to the Data folder, even for SKSE I put the scripts into a SKSE mod under MO.

That'll be the problem. I always do it manually, and just this time did not, so FNIS didn't like it.

Redid it manually, and success.

FNIS Behavior V6.3   8/29/2016 10:56:42 AM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading BeeingFemale V2.7 ...
Reading dcc-soulgem-oven-000 V300 ...
Reading DD V3.0.beta1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 181 alternate animations) ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.2 ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.20a ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading MME V6.07  ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading RidingStyles V?.? ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 34 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading SlavesOfTamriel V1.3  ( 8 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 152 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.11  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading zzEstrus V1.2 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
mt_behavior usage: 34.3 %   ( 36 furniture, 32 offset, 0 chair, 99 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 8.4 %   ( 3 paired, 1 kill, 132 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 35 total groups: 61 added file slots: 406 alternate files: 367

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

3141 animations for 19 mods successfully included (character)
 954 animations for 2 mods and 37 creatures successfully included.

Duplicate AnimEvent DDBeltedSolo for character, mods DD and DeviousDevices
Duplicate AnimEvent DDZazHornyA for character, mods DD and DeviousDevices
Duplicate AnimEvent DDZazHornyB for character, mods DD and DeviousDevices
Duplicate AnimEvent DDZazHornyC for character, mods DD and DeviousDevices
Duplicate AnimEvent DDZazHornyD for character, mods DD and DeviousDevices
Duplicate AnimEvent DDZazHornyE for character, mods DD and DeviousDevices
 6 possible consistence issues

Thank you!

Can someone explain how the animation profiles work? I assume given how there are different profiles for different race and gender combinations, each one is unique, and yet when I play a race I've never played before, and hook up with a race, that said will usually have changes made differing from the default values for animations almost like their values are shared between all races that they partner up with, which eliminates the entire purpose of having different race combination animation profiles. Are my fears correct or am I just paranoid? It feels like whenever I make a new character I have to painstakingly adjust every animation I come across despite never using custom heights.

I'd also like to suggest that the expression profiles shouldn't be categorized merely by normal/victim/aggressive, but by actual tags. This affects oral animations the most as the facial expressions have to reflect the oral animation, but currently if you accommodate it into your expressions you basically have wide open mouths every stage no matter what. There's also no way to link a specific stage of an animation to a specific expression stage either, which would make the expression stages much more useful as currently there's little to no way you can plan out all 3-5 expression stages and have it work on the things it's intended for, it will always encompass other animations you never intended it to do.

The expression menu also doesn't go into the same range as the racemenu sliders go, which is I believe 2.99+/- or something like that.

It has a FOMOD installer which runs under MO and should have installed the mod after you made all your selections. However, if you did a bunch of manual installs MO may be overwriting anything installed under MO with whatever you have manually installed so if you have an old skeleton lurking in your DATA folder already...

I can't say for sure since I install nothing to the Data folder, even for SKSE I put the scripts into a SKSE mod under MO.

That'll be the problem. I always do it manually, and just this time did not, so FNIS didn't like it.

Redid it manually, and success.

FNIS Behavior V6.3   8/29/2016 10:56:42 AM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Reading DD V3.0.beta1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 181 alternate animations) ...

Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.2 ...

Reading MME V6.07  ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 34 alternate animations) ...

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

Reading SlavesOfTamriel V1.3  ( 8 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 152 alternate animations) ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.11  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

mt_behavior usage: 34.3 %   ( 36 furniture, 32 offset, 0 chair, 99 alternate animations)

Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 35 total groups: 61 added file slots: 406 alternate files: 367

Reading MNC V?.? ...

3141 animations for 19 mods successfully included (character)

Duplicate AnimEvent DDBeltedSolo for character, mods DD and DeviousDevices

Duplicate AnimEvent DDZazHornyA for character, mods DD and DeviousDevices

Duplicate AnimEvent DDZazHornyB for character, mods DD and DeviousDevices

Duplicate AnimEvent DDZazHornyC for character, mods DD and DeviousDevices

Duplicate AnimEvent DDZazHornyD for character, mods DD and DeviousDevices

Duplicate AnimEvent DDZazHornyE for character, mods DD and DeviousDevices

6 possible consistence issues

Thank you!

You've got more problems, according to that FNIS run you have both Devious Devices 2.92 and Devious Devices 3.0Beta 1 (named as DD) installed

and you should be using Devious Devices 3.1 instead.

You've got more problems, according to that FNIS run you have both Devious Devices 2.92 and Devious Devices 3.0Beta 1 (named as DD) installed

Heh... didn't even notice. Thanks again.

Come to think of it, that may have been responsible for a recent problem.

Anyway, I have had a problem that may be the same one. I got defeated by bandits, sold to Simple Slavery, and then auctioned off. The end owner didn't trigger slavery either.

I didn't think it was SD+ - I haven't used Simple Slavery for a while, and thought it might have been a new scenario, one of the "go free" ones or something. I had controls but could not access inventory, equip items, etc. Had collar and irons on from SS that would not go away.

Game crashed about a minute later, and I decided to start fresh, so I figured I'd wait until it happened again to see.

I thought the consistence issues (i.e. duplicate animations) didn't matter. My bad.

Fixed (hopefully):

FNIS Behavior V6.3   8/29/2016 11:55:23 PM

Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

3135 animations for 18 mods successfully included (character)

0 possible consistence issues

I'm using DD 3.1, not the 3.0 beta 1, but FNIS still calls it a beta. Is that a problem, or just a version number didn't update?

Heh... didn't even notice. Thanks again.

Come to think of it, that may have been responsible for a recent problem.

Anyway, I have had a problem that may be the same one. I got defeated by bandits, sold to Simple Slavery, and then auctioned off. The end owner didn't trigger slavery either.

I didn't think it was SD+ - I haven't used Simple Slavery for a while, and thought it might have been a new scenario, one of the "go free" ones or something. I had controls but could not access inventory, equip items, etc. Had collar and irons on from SS that would not go away.

Game crashed about a minute later, and I decided to start fresh, so I figured I'd wait until it happened again to see.

I thought the consistence issues (i.e. duplicate animations) didn't matter. My bad.

Fixed (hopefully):

FNIS Behavior V6.3   8/29/2016 11:55:23 PM

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

3135 animations for 18 mods successfully included (character)

0 possible consistence issues

I'm using DD 3.1, not the 3.0 beta 1, but FNIS still calls it a beta. Is that a problem, or just a version number didn't update?

That's just a "whoops, we didn't change the version number in that place" problem. It was the consistency errors listed though that had me look more closely at your list of mods.

What are the usual causes of actors being invisible during a SexLab scene?  It usually only happens when three or more actors are involved in a single scene - sometimes the last actor is invisible (usually a female actor on the receiving end).  Once the scene is over the actor reappears immediately where they were supposed to be.  Any ideas or areas that I need to troubleshoot?  The [ key doesn't make the invisible actor reappear.

One minor complaint is that the statistics displays sexual orientation incorrectly if there are more than one male in the scene.  For example if I do a MMF scene where the two males are giving it to the female and the two males never touch, it gets counted as a homosexual event in the SexLab statistics (top tab).  It should only up the male count if the two males were actually have sex with each other.  This is just an annoyance and not a major issue.

FYI - I am running the latest version of everything including SL 1.62 and FNIS 6.3 XXL.  I re-ran GenerateFNISforUsers.exe several times with no errors and the consistency check was 0.

Ashal, if I may make a request. Could you look into a way of making it so that when sexlab uses a bed for a sex act that the game then classes that bed as 'in use' for the duration of the sex act?

It is really off putting when a random NPC comes along and lays down in the middle of you. lol

Ashal, if I may make a request. Could you look into a way of making it so that when sexlab uses a bed for a sex act that the game then classes that bed as 'in use' for the duration of the sex act?

It is really off putting when a random NPC comes along and lays down in the middle of you. lol

+1

There is no method, at least that I'm aware of, that marks a bed as "in use" without actually triggering an NPC to sleep in it. Triggering an NPC to use it would force them to use it in a way that would interfere with having them animate properly. 

How do we go about adding in new voice sets? Do I use Extra Voices?

Depends if you mean in terms of scripting or not.

If you want to know how to add new voices as a separate mod, I can help you there and you should PM me as such.

If you just want to add new voices as a player, SexLab Extra Voices remains your best bet for variety.

There is no method, at least that I'm aware of, that marks a bed as "in use" without actually triggering an NPC to sleep in it. Triggering an NPC to use it would force them to use it in a way that would interfere with having them animate properly.

Supposing you created a new dedicated actor with an empty mesh, and each time the player character started an act that used a bed this actor would be teleported to the bed and actually used it for the duration of the animation, then would be disabled until the next act.

Question is of course if the empty mesh would disable collision or not. Can also try to just toggle his collision off but - again - not sure if it'll work.

Just some thoughts.

As an aside, SexLab 1.63 should be coming out any day now. It's essentially done at this point - I'm just trying to find excuses to delay and fix it.

The biggest delay so far has been developing additions/fixes to PapyrusUtil. I have a few major things I need to solve there so I can release an up to date version for PU at the the same time. Which is important considering the public release has been behind for far far to long now.

Is there not a way to check the 'ignored by sandbox' flag while the sex animation runs?

This wouldn't fix all instances, NPC's with packages involving the specific bed would still run but wouldn't that stop most of the occurrences?

As an aside, SexLab 1.63 should be coming out any day now. It's essentially done at this point - I'm just trying to find excuses to delay and fix it.

The biggest delay so far has been developing additions/fixes to PapyrusUtil. I have a few major things I need to solve there so I can release an up to date version for PU at the the same time. Which is important considering the public release has been behind for far far to long now.

Will it support the new JContainer feature of having its own container domain?

i dont ask this lightly, but ive spent a lot of time experimenting. is there a way to smoothly disable an expression?

Apply(Actor,50,IsFemale) will smoothly apply one

Apply(Actor,0,IsFemale) seems to do nothing.

atm i am having to manually clear the expression which causes an instant return to normal.

I wish other mods using sexlab would know sexlab is in use, and wait for it to finish.

A mod might start it, and then the same mod starts it again with another NPC, or forgets to turn off the dialogue

("I sell fruits and vegetables so I can own an inn someday")

The simultaneous-dialogue isn't bad, it's the poor NPC trying to please two different running sexlab-routines.

I use a mod that checks, and another Biggie-mod that doesn't.

So the wish is, that if sexlab knows it's being used, it would ignore requests for a time (30 seconds?)

Could you possibly add another set of toggles (like the foreplay/aggressive) for anims that play on a bed?

Basically so that certain anims can be registered, but will only play when used on a bed?

I'm thinking more about the Leito anims here, but if it was there I'd imagine other animators would make some cool looking bed anims too.

Hi i've been trying to get Sexlab to work but it wont seem to, i've read the thing and how to run fnis properly but it comes up with these errors: 

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLab", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLabCreature", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLabCreature", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED. (bear)<<
How would I be able to fix this? 

Sounds like you installed the "Patch" instead of the "Full" version of SexLab.  Download and install the Full version and try again.

Thank you so much