Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

i have installed MATCHMAKER and try to use it, however it doesn't work when triggers a 3p animation.

could you please tell me how to solve my problem?

it's normal when i using 2p animations, however i failed to start a 3p animation (even i'm using mods like SEXLAB ROMANCE or ZAZ to trigger it) and i have checked out my mods and run FNIS to register my animation list, it doesn't work either. what should i do now? or, is it possible to use a console command to activate a 3p animation? THX !!!

I usually trigger animations with matchmaker - it seems to work for me.

i have installed MATCHMAKER and try to use it, however it doesn't work when triggers a 3p animation.

could you please tell me how to solve my problem?

it's normal when i using 2p animations, however i failed to start a 3p animation (even i'm using mods like SEXLAB ROMANCE or ZAZ to trigger it) and i have checked out my mods and run FNIS to register my animation list, it doesn't work either. what should i do now? or, is it possible to use a console command to activate a 3p animation? THX !!!

I usually trigger animations with matchmaker - it seems to work for me.

There's about 5 second window to tag everyone with it, and there may be some kind of range limit - not sure really.  It usually works for me though.. so not sure really what's wrong.  I'm assuming you've doublechecked that the animations are toggled on at sexlab, and you have the right gender combination to trigger the animation.  What happens when you do try it?  Does it just trigger scene with 2 people?  If so, does the third one do solo scene?

Any one know why I can't use the sexlab hotkeys when My character ( the player character ) is in werewolf form and is in sexy time with an npc I can't use the hotkeys that lets you change animation and adjust position. I use sexlab framework version 1.61b, latest version of FNIS, FNIS Creature and latest version of sexlab werewolves ( 3.0 beta 5 updated 2015-9-20 ). every thing worked fine in sexlab framework 1.59c I was able to use the hotkeys in when I was a werewolf in 1.59c but not in 1.61b and I don't know why. I get a ? on FNIS Sexlab Framework Idles and FNIS sexlab creature idles when I go in to werewolf from. ( see images ) Human form:

post-35898-0-71127100-1464267496_thumb.jpg

werewolf form 

post-35898-0-42552700-1464267700_thumb.jpg

I have no idea what to do I have been looking for fixes for ages uninstalling/reinstalling clean saves and new game etc... and noting works so I think it's either a sexlab werewolves issue or sexlab framework issue.  :unsure:   

Thanks for this mod, the updates as well, I have one problem however, the bodies arms and legs are missing from both male and female actors. Only thing present are the heads, hands and feet. I was wondering what causes this, I have everything installed correctly and run FNIS when I need too or am supposed to. Nothing fixes it and I can't find the answer to this. Your help would be much Appreciated. abjf3d.jpg

Welcome to Lovers Lab. That problem is not caused by the Sexlab Framework. It is cause by a bad armor mod, whatever armor they are wearing doesn't support the race you are using. You can see this by opening the console, selecting one of the affected NPCs or the player if the player is affected and then entering the "unequipall" console command. Exiting console mode should show you a nude body on whoever you selected. If it doesn't then the race itself is messed up.

I understand this, but the armor looks fine, when not engaged in a sex scene, that armor Lydia has on is her original Steel armor provided in game by Bethesda. As I said my Armor looks fine until they are unequipped by the animation framework in sexlab. Its not only my character however, it happened one other time with Sarethi's sister when she was urm raped by a stormcloak soldier and a riften guard. Could it be something with the Defeat mod or something else other than a set of armor?

I understand this, but the armor looks fine, when not engaged in a sex scene, that armor Lydia has on is her original Steel armor provided in game by Bethesda. As I said my Armor looks fine until they are unequipped by the animation framework in sexlab. Its not only my character however, it happened one other time with Sarethi's sister when she was urm raped by a stormcloak soldier and a riften guard. Could it be something with the Defeat mod or something else other than a set of armor?

What about when armor is unequiped outside animation/scene?  In other words, does the naked body model look fine when not playing SL animation?

Thanks for this mod, the updates as well, I have one problem however, the bodies arms and legs are missing from both male and female actors. Only thing present are the heads, hands and feet. I was wondering what causes this, I have everything installed correctly and run FNIS when I need too or am supposed to. Nothing fixes it and I can't find the answer to this. Your help would be much Appreciated. abjf3d.jpg

Welcome to Lovers Lab. That problem is not caused by the Sexlab Framework. It is cause by a bad armor mod, whatever armor they are wearing doesn't support the race you are using. You can see this by opening the console, selecting one of the affected NPCs or the player if the player is affected and then entering the "unequipall" console command. Exiting console mode should show you a nude body on whoever you selected. If it doesn't then the race itself is messed up.

What about when armor is unequiped outside animation/scene?  In other words, does the naked body model look fine when not playing SL animation?

Yeah it looks fine, like normal even when out of the animation/scene. I have only seen this when in a sex scene or when someone else is like Sarethi's sister at Sarethi farm outside of riften.

Yeah it looks fine, like normal even when out of the animation/scene. I have only seen this when in a sex scene or when someone else is like Sarethi's sister at Sarethi farm outside of riften.

Do you have the "Nude Suit" option in the Sexlab Framework turned on? (Hint: You shouldn't).

Do you have the "Nude Suit" option in the Sexlab Framework turned on? (Hint: You shouldn't).

That's about the only thing left that I can think of too.  Male khajiit and argonian can get messed up by creature framework if you enable their model swapping, but for female too, and other races, it'd likely be either the nude suit, or there'd need to be some other mod with broken dependencies or such.

If you don't have nude suits enabled, you can try stuffing everything from your inventory into chest in your home, or some other container.. then start SL scene, and during scene open your inventory to see if there's anything 'extra' there that shouldn't be there.. and if there's nothing visible, then open console and type player.showinventory and see if that list has some extra things (use page-up and page-down to scroll the list).

Yeah I did, I had no idea that it was the cause. I unticked it for male and female both and it solved the issue, thanks ever so much.

v1.62 Changelog:

User Relevant Changes / Additions:

• Increased install limit of animations to 500 (up from 375)
  • Added option to entirely remove any use of scaling applied to actors anywhere in the sexlab.
    • May cause or fix some graphical glitches for some people or prevent the occasional scaling related CTD.
  • Holding Shift+End while outside of a sexlab animation will now forcibly end all active sexlab animations being done by NPCs.
    • Functionally the same as opening the SexLab MCM and clicking the debug option to stop all scenes, but with the bonus of not having to navigate through the MCM to do it.
  • Added an enable toggle to the animation editor in the MCM
    • The animation editor in the MCM will default to showing the currently playing animation for player
    • Makes it easier to disable an animation you don't like without having to find what it's name is and hunt it down in the MCM.
  • Added a count of how many character animations, creature animations, voices, and expressions sexlab has registered so far.
    • In the MCM debug/rebuild page.
    • Lets you see how close you are to approaching the limit of 500.
  • Added Dragonborn and Dawnguard beds to sexlabs list of automatically detected beds when starting an animation.
  • When  setting the player or NPC's voice setting in the MCM, any currently playing animations involving them will automatically update to use their newly set voice.
    • Makes it much easier to test/sample various voices and find one you like.
  • The name of the animation being played is now only sent to your notifications if you have debug mode enabled. It is otherwise only shown in your console.
  • Creatures and Characters can no longer have the other's voice applies to them. Werewolves can only use the werewolf voice type if they are currently a werewolf.
  • SexLab no longer checks for a creature pack install, since they are no longer separate downloads.
  • Various other major and minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
  • Some other minor stuff I can't think of right now.

Mod Creator Relevant Changes / Additions:

• Added a method of registering animations via JSON files (similar to SLAL)
    • See /SKSE/Plugins/SexLab/Animations for details
    • A tool to generate the JSON files based of an animator's hkx files was originally planned, unsure if I'll get to it now or not though.
  • Added functions for adding custom bed forms to sexlabs bed list, including defining custom offsets to use for aligning to that bed and/or defining whether or not it's a bedroll, double, or single bed.
    • Intended for beds in name, but could easily be used for helping define animation alignment for furniture other than beds as well.
  • Added modevent "SexLabActorGenderChange(form actorform, int gender)" that gets sent whenever an actor has their gender/futa-ness overridden or override/futa-ness removed.
  • Added some requested config property accessors to the main API script related to creatures.
  • Fixed some bugs related to making an actor silent during a scene.
  • Probably some other stuff I forgot about.

Ashal - I installed SL patch 1.61b to 1.62. Installation and overwriting went well. When running the FNIS, it doesn't "recognize" 1.92 patch version but shows 1.91. Is this problem up to FNIS or up to the patch? Does FNIS recognize only full SL installation?

(Not a big deal, just want to be sure taht all is OK with FNIS-1.62 patch cooperation. )

post-894077-0-70019900-1465012703_thumb.png

@Ashal, during creature sex, missing players voice but it only works when i select the voices in mcm during the animation, creature voices does work, this problem only affects creatures.

in console mode i am able to see it being assigned under

ActorAlias[TROLL] -  Scales[1.000000/DISABLE] Voice[Troll 1 (Creature)] BaseEnjoyment[3]

ActorAlias[player name] -  Scales[0.950000/DISABLE] Voice[breathy (Female)] Expression[Pained] BaseEnjoyment[3]

I have tried reseting voices, then animations but the problem still persists, had this problem since 1.62 beta, and still having it on 1.62 full.

btw, thanks for the update sexlab is getting better and better with each update gj.

in game there are three kind of sex : consensual  ( loving, prostitution), unconscious (sleep, drunk, drugged)  and agressive  (rape). i cant keep these separate from each other, each mod makes what it wants, they dont care for the "agressive" list in SL.  i wish the SL list would overwriote mods and force them to care. 

Is someone going to update animation slots patch for SL1.62? Without patch it eats ~4k strings more again.

What patch?

There was "Animation slots patch 16 04 07" that moves all animation registering to jcontainers, greatly reducing strings used in save file(by few thousands). Can't remember if it was in this thread or StrCount on nexus.

Is someone going to update animation slots patch for SL1.62? Without patch it eats ~4k strings more again.

What patch?

There was "Animation slots patch 16 04 07" that moves all animation registering to jcontainers, greatly reducing strings used in save file(by few thousands). Can't remember if it was in this thread or StrCount on nexus.

I don't know if markdf or whoever is going to update the JContainers mod for SL, but here's a link to where the patch can be found. It's for SL 1.61

TBH Use Crash Fixes to get around that string limit stuff, as I doubt Ashal will change the way the storage method works for Skyrim's sexlab, as he/she said it would break compatibility for most of the current mods we have, and most of those are not being supported by their original mod authors anymore.

He/She'll probably make a better storage method for the animations for Fallout 4's Sexlab (if he's going to be making a FO4 sexlab)