Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Got everything as far as it should, but in game, when in directory SexLab, the Install-section shows up, but nothing happens when i press enter.... any suggestions?

it is happening, it's just not visible. :)

Wait for several minutes (1-2) and then exit the MCM menu. Wait again until confirmation that SexLab is installed and ready. Then open MCM SL menu again and voila... ;)

I don't want to criticize by no means. Still hankering after perfection.

First things first, is there any way to avoid that specific "jumping foreplay" in the beginning of intercourse scene? I mean the initial stage when actors are getting undressed and closer to each other. I guess it has something to do with automatic scaling. In any case, it's not that fun and gives a real cooldown effect on me as a viewer and sympathizer.

Another request is about those bursts of rustling can be heard when another piece of actors' cloth is being unequiped/equiped automatically. This is annoying as well. Otherwise, I don't want to turn off the sound at all. But that rustling looks (feels) a bit cartoonish on its own.

And the last thing I am eager to get improved for now. There are some frames, rather conspicuous moments that give the vision of superimposition, when the actors' bodies are set one over another before the coitus start. It would be better to have those frames cut off. Let it be the montage and we see the actors "fast travelling" to acting.

I still don't know what I'm doing wrong... I'm probably too impatient, I guess :s 
I open the Mod-Configuration, go to SexLab, everything says OK, so I go to Install and press Enter (this arrow is pointed at it). then I don't move anything and wait for two minutes (yeah, I checked the clock...) then, after no confirmation, I close the MCM and don't move again and wait. and wait. and wait... nothing happens :blush:

Any more suggestions before I stop bothering? :D

I still don't know what I'm doing wrong... I'm probably too impatient, I guess :s 

I open the Mod-Configuration, go to SexLab, everything says OK, so I go to Install and press Enter (this arrow is pointed at it). then I don't move anything and wait for two minutes (yeah, I checked the clock...) then, after no confirmation, I close the MCM and don't move again and wait. and wait. and wait... nothing happens :blush:

Any more suggestions before I stop bothering? :D

Yep.

Exit the MCM as soon as you click on the "install" button.

Wait a little (a couple of real time minutes), then re-open the MCM.

In case it is not working, please provide - as attachment - your papyrus log.

In case you don't know how to produce a papyrus log, check this post: "Best way to report a bug".

I guess I'm just too untalented for everything here.... I checked the Papyrus.log and I had those lines, but with =0. So i changed that into 1, saved and restarted the game. But then...? In the link you gave, it says go back to MCM, Notifications and Debug messages. but where :angel:  the mod it was about was Scent of Sex, but since I don't have that and I have a problem with SexLab, I thought it was somewhere there, but since I can't install that, where do I find this Notifications....? I'm really too stupid, sorry :blush:

Edit: nope, it worked. I have no idea how, but now it was installed.... thanks for all the effort!

I'm confused. Was the creature animation pack merged with the new update? Either it was left out or something of mine is broken.

There are no animations in the creature framework list ingame, so it could possibly be a problem with that? I tried reinstalling it too.

From FNIS: "Creature Pack not installed"

Edited by greligre

I'm confused. Was the creature animation pack merged with the new update? Either it was left out or something of mine is broken.

There are no animations in the creature framework list ingame, so it could possibly be a problem with that? I tried reinstalling it too.

From FNIS: "Creature Pack not installed"

Of course you need to install the FNIS creature pack.

Then install sexlab an initialize it.

When it is initialized, enable creature animations and exit the MCM.

The re-enter, and re-register animations.

Is the FNIS creature pack separate from the normal FNIS pack from NMM? That is the only thing I do not have installed for some reason. Reinstalling the main source not solve the problem. Can I have a link maybe?

I understand what you are saying, but something else is broken else I am doing it totally wrong.

Thanks for you time

Edit, fixed: It was the glitched the freaked out installation thing in the MNM. Sorry and thanks man

Hello, I'm having trouble with getting the sexlab animations to actually start. I have defeat setup and it is working when I surrender but when it comes time for the animation to begin, the attackers resume hitting me with there weapons. Im not sure where the issue is occuring. This is the first time i used the latest framework (1.61b). I have started this on a brand new save to test functionality with the mods I used on my old save and verified before installing them that they would work with the latest version. I have ran FNIS and LOOT also. Attached is my papyrus log and load order if needed. In this log i tried to surrender three times and all three did not work correctly. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Papyrus.0.log

loadorder.txt

I've encountered a strange problem regarding the animation adjustments. Whenever I press a button assigned to adjust the animation (doesn't matter whether it is up/down, back/forward etc.), either the adjustment happens a few seconds later or it doesn't happen at all. It feels weird, as if it 'lags' or the script is not able to catch up or something like that. I already tried to reinstall Sexlab but it didn't help.

Hello, I'm having trouble with getting the sexlab animations to actually start. I have defeat setup and it is working when I surrender but when it comes time for the animation to begin, the attackers resume hitting me with there weapons. Im not sure where the issue is occuring. This is the first time i used the latest framework (1.61b). I have started this on a brand new save to test functionality with the mods I used on my old save and verified before installing them that they would work with the latest version. I have ran FNIS and LOOT also. Attached is my papyrus log and load order if needed. In this log i tried to surrender three times and all three did not work correctly. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Did you instal sexlab in the mcm? nothing else related to sexlab will work until it is installed thru the mcm

I've encountered a strange problem regarding the animation adjustments. Whenever I press a button assigned to adjust the animation (doesn't matter whether it is up/down, back/forward etc.), either the adjustment happens a few seconds later or it doesn't happen at all. It feels weird, as if it 'lags' or the script is not able to catch up or something like that. I already tried to reinstall Sexlab but it didn't help.

post your lo it sounds like you have a lot of scripted heavy mods installed, for it is script lag, i tried using devious devices and cursed loot but the script lag was just too much

Did you instal sexlab in the mcm? nothing else related to sexlab will work until it is installed thru the mcm

I believe it is. I'll double check the next time I"m in front of my PC. Thank you.

Hello, I am trying to make a script, but for some weird reasson it doens't execute properly(It fails to make the actors woohoo). It doesnt give any warnings in console though.

HaveSex(akSpeaker)

if(HadSex == true)
Game.FadeOutGame(true,true,0,2)
akSpeaker.Disable()
EndIf

//somewhere in the bottom

function HaveSex(Actor akSpeaker)
sslThreadModel thread = SexLab.NewThread()
thread.AddActor(PlayerRef)
thread.AddActor(akSpeaker)
Thread.SetHook("Hook")
sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(2, Tag1="Rape", TagSuppress="Consensual")
RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_Hook", "Handler")
thread.Start()
EndFunction

event Handler()
Utility.Wait(2)
HadSex = true
UnRegisterForModEvent("Handler")
EndEvent

It says the actors are filled, animations chosen, but actually starting doesnt seem to work.

(there are some little errors but thats because the forcegreet(executing this) does happen more times in a row, there is no cooldown as far I know I can make?)

EDIT: Not tested it but I am a dipshit, its obv. StartThread and not Start...

For some reasson the compiler thinks its fine though.

Recommendation:

SexLab currently sends OrgasmEnd event when an animation ends, regardless of whether the animation reached the final stage.  This confounds attempts to use SexLab to set up paired animations for non-orgasm purposes, specifically because SexLab Aroused Redux will dutifully assume that OrgasmEnd means "someone had an orgasm", and so reset their last-orgasm meter and downgrade arousal.  I can think of no convenient away around this.

I suggest not sending OrgasmEnd events if the last stage isn't reached.  This circumstance will only ever pop up when mods are specifically setting up animations to end prematurely.  Doing this will allow a means for circumventing unwanted behavior from SLA (and SexLab's own internal days-since-orgasm data, for that matter), and after all it makes sense that ending before the orgasm stage means no orgasm occurred.

Edit: Now that I've actually been trying to circumvent the consequences of SexLab treating every animation as an orgasm event, it seems that the major hurdle here is actually how I might go about dealing with the fact that SexLab updates its orgasm date / sexual proficiency tables accordingly.  I can mostly revert SLA's changes to actor values, but I'm at a loss when it comes to SexLab.  It really would be better if this were all unnecessary.

What would be handy is to know exactly what data edits I would need to make in order to revert changes to DaysSinceLastSex for a given actor, assuming I had a variable to plug in which I fetched earlier.

I have a bunch of ghost wenches in the soul cairn I like to be able to have, is there a way to make ghosts able to to have sex?

Ghosts should work, use matchmaker to force it.

I have a bunch of ghost wenches in the soul cairn I like to be able to have, is there a way to make ghosts able to to have sex?

Trying to forcibly revert the DaysSinceLastSex variable.  In SexLab, this eventually leads to _GetSkill(ActorRef, kLastGameTime) / _SetSkill(ActorRef,kLastGameTime) where kLastGameTime appears to be 17.  Attempts to use these functions directly fail because of a rare and indecipherable compile error:

cannot call the global function _GetSkill on the variable ::temp305, must call it alone or on a type

And the code detailing what _GetSkill / _SetSkill actually do is bizarrely absent from every SexLab script.  Well.  It's going to happen, one way or another.  I'm just fishing for an official workaround before I start getting unofficial.

Some of the ghosts in the Soul Carin can't be interacted with, spells pass through them. I suspect this is what Parky is referring to.

SexLab has been working great for me overall for a while now.  No major issues to report.

I do have the occasional bug where I remain in 3rd person mode after the last animation stage ends (using the free camera feature).  As part of your exit script could you force the player back into 1st person mode or have a MCM option for this?  That would be awesome.  You could even add a key binding for it if desired.

The scroll wheel and the F key only slightly move the character's mid section back and forth a bit while being stuck in 3rd person mode.  Sitting in a chair doesn't help.  Using fast travel or doors doesn't help.  The only console command that works sometimes is:  pushactoraway (when done on the player).

Thank you for an awesome framework and mod!

Something about the Free Camera Mode. It works no doubt. It can be switched on/off. All right. But what a pity, it gives me no opportunity for moving it up and down via m1/m2 respectively? I have to take a risk and use the tfc command during sex. It's a little bit inconvinient.

Something about the Free Camera Mode. It works no doubt. It can be switched on/off. All right. But what a pity, it gives me no opportunity for moving it up and down via m1/m2 respectively? I have to take a risk and use the tfc command during sex. It's a little bit inconvinient.

Do NOT use the automatic free camera. Instead press the 3 key on your number pad. Then you can use WASD to move the camera around and you mouse to change the angle of the movement, including of course up and down.

Is there any way to stop the sperm textures from glowing in the dark?

I used to just use a sperm replacer but it's no longer compatible, and I quite like the improved bukkake system if it wasn't for that glow.

Do NOT use the automatic free camera. Instead press the 3 key on your number pad. Then you can use WASD to move the camera around and you mouse to change the angle of the movement, including of course up and down.

Unfortunately I have no number pad on my laptop keypad.