Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Hello

I have a question ( i don't know if it's this mod )

When my caractere is naked, she moves her harms to protect her anatomy

Can i remove this animation?

I have the serie of mod ( devious device, integration, asset, cursed loot, Cd....etc)

Thanks

Hello

I have the serie of mod ( devious device, integration, asset, cursed loot, Cd....etc)

Thanks

Not part of this mod.  You need to find which mod adds that animation and ask there.  I don't remember DD having that animation, defeat does have that animation after rape.  Again, not this mod.

EDIT:  Sexlab Aroused Redux has that feature as well, and it can be turned off in it's MCM.

Hello

Thanks

Deviously Cursed Loot definitely has that animation. It can be switched off in the Cursed Loot MCM, I think in the Miscellaneous page, named something like, "Allow Cover Animations." Switch that off and it should stop, as long as you don't use another mod that does the same thing. There are one or two other mods that do it, but I'm not sure which.

Hello

Thanks

Deviously Cursed Loot definitely has that animation. It can be switched off in the Cursed Loot MCM, I think in the Miscellaneous page, named something like, "Allow Cover Animations." Switch that off and it should stop, as long as you don't use another mod that does the same thing. There are one or two other mods that do it, but I'm not sure which.

I found it, thanks for your help

Hey. I just noticed that the SL Sperm Replacer (heavy) don't work anymore ingame with 1.61b. I used the "heavy" replacer with SL v1.59c and there was a lot of cum on the characters body after a handjob. Of course I have overwritten the textures after the installation of SL 1.61b but after sex, there's too less cum.

I saw there are new texture files in the folder, but I don't know what's the difference between "CumOral", "Oral1" or "Oral2". I just want to bring back the "heavy sperm" from the link I posted above.

SL 1.61b works great btw. I just wish to have an option to cycle the facial expressions during an animation. Maby when hitting the realign hotkey. So we don't need a new one. That would be great! I miss that option a long time.

Hey. I just noticed that the SL Sperm Replacer (heavy) don't work anymore ingame with 1.61b. I used the "heavy" replacer with SL v1.59c and there was a lot of cum on the characters body after a handjob. Of course I have overwritten the textures after the installation of SL 1.61b but after sex, there's too less cum.

You may try this replacer instead for SL 1.6+.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2568-sexlab-quite-the-sperm-replacer/

You may try this replacer instead for SL 1.6+.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2568-sexlab-quite-the-sperm-replacer/

I found this before but the screenshots look horrible! The sperm looks like white paint.

Oh, I read the description of the site I posted and I saw the modder has uploaded a 1.61b compatibily patch. Sorry. I will try this one. ;)

Hoia! I got a strange problem. I updated to more resent version, but now animals don't take their roles within sexlab animations. The human charakters (npc&pc) will act like the animation is working, but the animals (tested: dog, wolf, hagraven, chaurus hunter, deep one) just make normal animations.

The monster will even walk to partner and the partner starts the animation, but the monster will just do their idle animation.

I got no CTD and FNIS does not throw any errors and even the console does not show sings of error. I think i got an idea, but not idea to fix it.

Install tutorial on the first page:

After it finishes patching, you should see 2 lines, "Create Creature Behaviors ..." and BELOW that "Reading SexLabCreature ..."

but the FNIS Output looks like:

FNIS Behavior V6.2   12.04.2016 09:06:03
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading Beastess V0.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V6.2 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.61 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
0_master usage: 3,9 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Create Creature Behaviors ...

1350 animations for 7 mods successfully included (character)

I think something is missing after Create Creature Behaviors, but i don't have an idea, who to change it.

Hoia! I got a strange problem. I updated to more resent version, but now animals don't take their roles within sexlab animations. The human charakters (npc&pc) will act like the animation is working, but the animals (tested: dog, wolf, hagraven, chaurus hunter, deep one) just make normal animations.

The monster will even walk to partner and the partner starts the animation, but the monster will just do their idle animation.

I got no CTD and FNIS does not throw any errors and even the console does not show sings of error. I think i got an idea, but not idea to fix it.

Install tutorial on the first page:

After it finishes patching, you should see 2 lines, "Create Creature Behaviors ..." and BELOW that "Reading SexLabCreature ..."

but the FNIS Output looks like:

FNIS Behavior V6.2   12.04.2016 09:06:03

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading Beastess V0.1 ...

Reading FNISBase V6.2 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading SexLab V1.61 ...

Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

0_master usage: 3,9 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations)

Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Create Creature Behaviors ...

1350 animations for 7 mods successfully included (character)

I think something is missing after Create Creature Behaviors, but i don't have an idea, who to change it.

You have not installed the FNIS Creature Pack (it's one of the "Optional Files" for the FNIS mod) and without that pack, no creature sex.

Edit: I see it IS listed in the first part, try re-installing it because it also ought to be found later.

I also see you are using the XP32 skeleton instead of the XPMSE skeleton by Groovtama, that can cause problems with other mods but is unrelated to this.

I upgraded from Win 8.1 to Windows 10 a couple of weeks ago, and have just gotten back to playing Skyrim.  One thing that's really annoying me is that Windows 10 will sometimes pop up these notifications like "Press Win + G to open the Games Bar", and if that happens during a Sexlab animation I get a C++ error and Skyrim crashes every single time.  I've tried to turn off all notifications in the Notifications & Actions section of the Settings, but these keep popping up.  Can anyone more familiar with Windows 10 tell me how to force them all off?

Edit: Eh, never mind.  I found a support website that says they turn themselves back on after a time.  So I guess I'll have to do this before every Skyrim session.

I upgraded from Win 8.1 to Windows 10 a couple of weeks ago, and have just gotten back to playing Skyrim.  One thing that's really annoying me is that Windows 10 will sometimes pop up these notifications like "Press Win + G to open the Games Bar", and if that happens during a Sexlab animation I get a C++ error and Skyrim crashes every single time.  I've tried to turn off all notifications in the Notifications & Actions section of the Settings, but these keep popping up.  Can anyone more familiar with Windows 10 tell me how to force them all off?

Edit: Eh, never mind.  I found a support website that says they turn themselves back on after a time.  So I guess I'll have to do this before every Skyrim session.

You may be interested to know that someone posted your problem forward and it was taken up in Win10 Skyrim settings guide in Steam forums. The author seem sot think that it is related to Windows Live, but they are still pondering it. Edit: Seems to be some widget. It may be possible to disable it.

I will link the guide here, so you can see the comment section and perhaps also find something from the guide itself. smile.png

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=500687692

Edit 2: Might be solved. The message you gave points to Windows 10 Game DVR and Game Bar. Does disabling that fix your problem?

http://www.howtogeek.com/219947/how-to-record-pc-gameplay-with-windows-10%E2%80%99s-game-dvr-and-game-bar/

@Morferous, I had bookmarked that Update Guide when you posted it a while ago in some other thread, and did everything it suggested, but neglected to read through the comments on it.

I searched some more and found a post that gave a way to disable the Game DVR either through the XBox app or with a registry update.  I did the registry update (since the XBox app wouldn't let me do anything without signing in first), started Skyrim, and now those messages are no longer popping up.

Thanks very much!

sexlab 1.6.1 thinks im not using the newest skyrim 1.9.1 why

Because you aren't. That error is practically impossible if you're using a legal version of the game. On the off chance you are using a legal version, using Steam; right click the game in your library and goto properties; goto "Local Files" tab, and click "Verify Integrity of Game Cache" it'll then check and update all your files to the needed version appropriately.

And no; there are no legal non-steam versions of the game on PC. 

Hi! I tried installing today, but I'm having an issue... When I get to a sex part, I get a message in the console: 

NOTICE: StartSex() - Failed to claim an available thread

I'm pretty sure I followed all the installation instructions correctly! What might I have missed?

Hi! I tried installing today, but I'm having an issue... When I get to a sex part, I get a message in the console: 

I'm pretty sure I followed all the installation instructions correctly! What might I have missed?

Did you open the Sexlab MCM Menu and press the "Install" button? What you describe sounds exactly like you didn't do that.

Did you open the Sexlab MCM Menu and press the "Install" button? What you describe sounds exactly like you didn't do that.

I did! But I also realized that's the problem. After doing that I had another issue and went back to a previous save and that broke the install. Thanks, sorry for the screwup on my part! :)