Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Why 1.6b prevents new animations from MNC 9.3? Hares, cows, and centurions' animations can't be registered.

MoreNastyCrittersFactory.pex seems to be useless when i install SLAF 1.61b.. What's the reason and how can i fix this?

Edit: Nevermind, the problem was solved after I waited longer.

Since upgrading to 1.61 I have been getting a bug that others have also reported. The free camera stops working if I change animation, especially in the first stage. Ironically, I did not get this bug with 1.60 and the description says that 1.61 fixed it! The free camera bug is not a big deal in itself, since I can type tfc in console, but if I do that I lose all ability to draw weapons once I resume normal play and I have to reload Skyrim to recover control of my character.

I have the same problem but it does not recover whether I use tfc or the built in sl free cam. I found it was caused when animations were called with bound tags from NSAP or if using defeat mod and starting an animation with a bound npc, I cannot find a solution so I just unchecked all bound animations for now and turned off most of defeat mod because I kept having to reload saves to get camera controls back.

EDIT: referring to the issue not being able to draw any weapon after animations.

I currently get that at the moment after every animation (even some automatic 'selftouching' while bound, plugs vibrating, etc.). I get back control by scrolling all the way down in MCM to ZAZ Framework > Player Control and click on Reset (right column). Here the only option set to 'No' is Fighting. After the reset all works well ... until the next animation.

It's majorly annoying as my MCM list is really long and there is no fast jump to the bottom of the list (that I know of).

Anyway, hope that helps.

PS. I had the suspicion that this might have something to do with a profile addition I made for the Immersive First Person to get triggered when SL activates an animation. Haven't tested yet reverting the changes so this is pure speculation at this point...

about sexlab sounds:

- with current version 1.61 why do i get weird, like slapping sounds, like from a fly swatter when using hotkeys to adjust positions? how do i turn that off?

- how do i make actors moan quieter, i have all sexlab volume settings settings sfx and voice at 1%, and still too loud..

thanks

Sometimes (it seems very random) when I start sex my character will teleport/fly SUPER high into the air, then I get a loading screen and once it's done my character is back on the ground doing the animation as if nothing happened although, because I have hdt installed, her breasts and butt stretch super far and snap back into place after awhile. Anyone know why it happens or how to fix it?

I would love the answer to this question myself...

Anyone still having this random bug where the player will fall through the ground before starting sex? Sometime player will get back to correct positon, sometime you will end up far up in the sky and fall down and die.

yes.  I had it happen to me like twice in a row on the lady stone island.  both were masturbation animations.  at the end, it teleported my character above a giant camp past whiterun and killed her.   the rest of the time, it's like you said: totally random.  

random CTD (before or after an animation starts)...falling through the floor...and C++ runtime errors are the three big (and only) problems that i'm having with sexlab mods. 

I can't blame it on my computer anymore either because i finally bought a decent one with i7, 16gb ram and GTX graphics card.  the problems are all still there, minus the horrible framerate and visuals :)

i have the exact same problems as you except i have not had a c++ error YET. But i teleported to the same location a few times. SO its not your pc. i also end up in the floor/ground during animations at times.

Anyone still having this random bug where the player will fall through the ground before starting sex? Sometime player will get back to correct positon, sometime you will end up far up in the sky and fall down and die.

yes.  I had it happen to me like twice in a row on the lady stone island.  both were masturbation animations.  at the end, it teleported my character above a giant camp past whiterun and killed her.   the rest of the time, it's like you said: totally random.  

random CTD (before or after an animation starts)...falling through the floor...and C++ runtime errors are the three big (and only) problems that i'm having with sexlab mods. 

I can't blame it on my computer anymore either because i finally bought a decent one with i7, 16gb ram and GTX graphics card.  the problems are all still there, minus the horrible framerate and visuals :)

i have the exact same problems as you except i have not had a c++ error YET. But i teleported to the same location a few times. SO its not your pc. i also end up in the floor/ground during animations at times.

I have experienced this too. Recently I have been placed under the floor when I said "Yes" to a bed, and I have also been lifted up into the sky (the game actually goes to a loading screen first) and dropped at a Giant's camp (from miles away). I think the latter problem might be related to an incompatibility between sexlabTools and Sexlab 1.61. I say this because I have experienced this bug only when playing animations I have created myself by using sexlab tools.

Sometimes (it seems very random) when I start sex my character will teleport/fly SUPER high into the air, then I get a loading screen and once it's done my character is back on the ground doing the animation as if nothing happened although, because I have hdt installed, her breasts and butt stretch super far and snap back into place after awhile. Anyone know why it happens or how to fix it?

I would love the answer to this question myself...

I have experie3nced this too, except it was on an NPC. I haven't experienced this on my PC character, at least not yet.

I have also experienced this this.

Using SL 1.61b and in the MCM I have opted for automatic Toggle free camera.  However if and when I change positions (via +/= ) TFC turns off.  Same thing also happens if I change the animation being used.

I don't follow this thread so I apologize if it's been noted(ad nauseam), but would appreciate some hand holding if a solution has been posted.

Using SL 1.61b and in the MCM I have opted for automatic Toggle free camera.  However if and when I change positions (via +/= ) TFC turns off.  Same thing also happens if I change the animation being used.

I don't follow this thread so I apologize if it's been noted(ad nauseam), but would appreciate some hand holding if a solution has been posted.

I noticed this happens only if you switch positions during the first stage of the animation. I don't know if this is a bug, an oversight, or intentional. But I never encountered this in previous SexLab versions.

Also, I don't know if it's the latest SexLab that's doing this, but I noticed that my game CTD's upon loading a save game now. It could also be due to SLAL, but I remember not having to deal with this specific type of CTD when I used the older version of SexLab (which incidentally did not support SLAL as far as I remember, and I didn't have SLAL installed as a result).

when I try to switch animation, it doesn't list all of the animations that I currently have in my mod. Is there a way so I can see all of the animations I have while using the 0 button to change animation?

Guest ffabris

when I try to switch animation, it doesn't list all of the animations that I currently have in my mod. Is there a way so I can see all of the animations I have while using the 0 button to change animation?

SexLab Tools.

People with problems/bugs should read this.

I upgraded from 1.59c to 1.61b following the "update procedure" proscribed and it works fine (matchmaker and field tested), no issues to report (yet).  However, I wanted to point out that, despite the large red warning in the update instructions to the contrary, I did in fact get a series of installing messages (Installing voices, installing facial expressions etc.) culminating in "Sexlab 1.61 is ready!" I did not need to use the Sexlab MCM's install button and it even retained a fair amount of previous changes (e.g. The Hotkeys did not revert to default and remained as I had configured them in 1.59c ages ago.) Perhaps the red warning label for old 1.59c users is obsolete and can be deleted from the first page?

The only oddity is that when I mouse over the .esm plugin in NMM (yes,yes still using it and not MO, 168 mods working w/o issue so it's a case of "if it ain't broke.." for me) it identifies it as 1.59b released in 2014. There is only one sexlab.esm in my skyrim/data folder and it has the correct date modified stamp of when I installed 1.61b so I am not sure what is going there. Works and FNIS/other mods recognizes 1.61 just fine /shrug.

I have experienced this too. Recently I have been placed under the floor when I said "Yes" to a bed, and I have also been lifted up into the sky (the game actually goes to a loading screen first) and dropped at a Giant's camp (from miles away). I think the latter problem might be related to an incompatibility between sexlabTools and Sexlab 1.61. I say this because I have experienced this bug only when playing animations I have created myself by using sexlab tools.

no I don't think it's your animations because I have had both of those problems you mentioned: the game will actually load and it will be several hours later in the game.   I fall through the floor all the time.  it's totally random for me.  sometimes the character will be halfway through the ground,  and other times she'll be a mile under the game world.  

the most agonizing error I have has got to be the c++ runtime 'crash.' because that makes it seem like my computer is responsible for the problem.   am I missing some vital version of the redistributable packages?  is it my  direct x 12 that is causing the problem? my PC has windows 10, which seems to be notorious in being incompatible with skyrim.  

I don't know which one it is, but it's interesting that some people have not even had the error yet. 

I upgraded from 1.59c to 1.61b following the "update procedure" proscribed and it works fine (matchmaker and field tested), no issues to report (yet).  However, I wanted to point out that, despite the large red warning in the update instructions to the contrary, I did in fact get a series of installing messages (Installing voices, installing facial expressions etc.) culminating in "Sexlab 1.61 is ready!" I did not need to use the Sexlab MCM's install button and it even retained a fair amount of previous changes (e.g. The Hotkeys did not revert to default and remained as I had configured them in 1.59c ages ago.) Perhaps the red warning label for old 1.59c users is obsolete and can be deleted from the first page?

The only oddity is that when I mouse over the .esm plugin in NMM (yes,yes still using it and not MO, 168 mods working w/o issue so it's a case of "if it ain't broke.." for me) it identifies it as 1.59b released in 2014. There is only one sexlab.esm in my skyrim/data folder and it has the correct date modified stamp of when I installed 1.61b so I am not sure what is going there. Works and FNIS/other mods recognizes 1.61 just fine /shrug.

NMM doesn't know (actually doesn't care to even try) how to get version information for mods from any source other than Nexus so unless you manually alter the information it has it doesn't know it changed.

It's a tool made by Nexus for users of mods from the Nexus, this is one quirk of that software I can understand.

After getting v161b I havent been able to get any cum effects. Ive enabled the effect in the registry, and updated, and tried Scoc add on, then removed that. Ive even tried uninstalling everything and reinstalling, and no cum effect. Any solution?

What cum effects are you expecting?

The framework itself only provides a cum stain in the appropriate area (face, pussy, ass etc) that lasts for a short time and then fades away.

Were you expecting more than that or is even that not showing up? (Note that after getting dressed again cum on the ass or pussy won't be showing).

Finally took the chance to update v1.59c to 1.61b to see the new changes and gotta say there are pros and cons:

Pros:

- twice the amount of animation variety

- added new creatures immersion and creature voices

- smoother transitions between animations

Cons:

- Saved changes don't import fully, i.e., expression.json files fail to import from the data/skse/plugins/sexlab folder

- Sex animation edits in MCM menu, i.e., character positioning and SOS schlong placements don't carry over despite importing saved settings from "Rebuild/Clean" MCM menu

- Basically 95% of the fine tuning saved in an export file for v1.59c aren't recognized by v1.6+ and the many hours spent fine tuning were wasted and would need to be redone; that would be a waste of another 2-3 hours of my day having to redo it all over again especially with there being close to 300+ animations.

Overall, the new premise of the framework is great with all the added support for mods that use it.  It's not for me though since I would have to redo all the fine tuning over again.  I don't start up the game to sit there for a couple of hours a day to only fine tune settings on a mod before heading to work which defeats the purpose of actually playing the game.  To me the framework and supporting mods are only there to add extra (keyword = extra) immersion to the game, its not the reason I'm playing it.  Don't get me wrong the mod author developing this framework has done remarkable work but the latest updates aren't for me and that is just my opinion.