Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Hey guys, I'm a bit confused about something here, I looked around for the answer and couldn't find it.

So, I have Sexlab 1.60 hotfix2. I want to update it to 1.61b. On the "Basic Update Procedure", it says that I need the full archive if I have a version older than 1.60, otherwise I just need the patch. 

However, the patch name says "1.61 to 1.61b". 

Do I need the full archive or the patch only?

Sorry if it is a dumb question, I just want to be sure which file is the correct one for me.

just use the full archive

I have a problem, the mod does not start animations, I tried to save or actulizandolo clean with a game already started.

You need to provide more info to get help with this, so I have to ask: Did you run FNIS and did you enable the mod in MCM?

I updated it from 1.60fix2 to 1.61b today, and have some bugs in the new version. Firstly, when I change the animation using hotkey it can't go to the next stage automatically unless reseting the animation or change the place. Secondly, even the change log says it has been fixed, but i still have the problem when i change animation by hotkey which causes the free camera be disabled. I didn't have this problem in 1.60fix2. 

I am getting a C++ error whenever any sexlab animation is just about finished.

I have tried running boss/loot again

I have tried making a new game

I have tried installing vcredist_x86 again from file

What else can I try?

Reposting this (hopefully in the correct thread this time):

Does anyone else get random Microsoft Runtime Errors when attempting to start sex/right after sex ends?

Same issue. I'm trying to work on a mod and getting a CTD/C++ runtime error on every other sex scene. Sometimes the crash happens before the animation starts and sometimes a few seconds after it ends. 

I had this problem, what fixed it for me was: Install ENBoost (without ENB series) and set proper values for graphic card memory. Actually i simply forgot it before ;) Other solutions would be to uninstall/reduce mods which use a lot of memory like high resolution textures, maybe tattoos etc.

I had this problem too but the thing is even with enboost is still get random crashes sometimes. Tbh i Always thought the C++ error was caused by overheating hardware because i had the same problem with mods for C&C generals and zero hour back in the day.

I apologize for asking this again - did a search, but couldn't come across anything definitive in terms of an answer.

I like to use custom mfg expressions/phonemes, but they never seem to stick i.e. they initialize, but don't last more than a second or two.

Thanks in advance.

What else can I try?

Does anyone else get random Microsoft Runtime Errors when attempting to start sex/right after sex ends?

Same issue. I'm trying to work on a mod and getting a CTD/C++ runtime error on every other sex scene. Sometimes the crash happens before the animation starts and sometimes a few seconds after it ends. 

I had this problem, what fixed it for me was: Install ENBoost (without ENB series) and set proper values for graphic card memory. Actually i simply forgot it before ;) Other solutions would be to uninstall/reduce mods which use a lot of memory like high resolution textures, maybe tattoos etc.

I had this problem too but the thing is even with enboost is still get random crashes sometimes. Tbh i Always thought the C++ error was caused by overheating hardware because i had the same problem with mods for C&C generals and zero hour back in the day.

Well, even ENBoost can't acst miracles ;) What google gave me was that Visual C++ errors are probably caused by too few VRAM, which can occur in skyrim even with new hardware, but without ENBoost. If the hardware just isn't there, that won't fix anything of course, but before i suggest to buy a new graphic card, i'd try it with ENB ;) Overheated hardware is a topic on itself.

About random crashes: Yes, i have them as well. Since several modders complained how poor parts of Skyrim are coded, i guess we have to live with it. And of course mods can contain bad code as well, or simply code which doesn't fit to another mod with different code and both can cause crashes too.

I would start with reading the first post and check all prerequisities. Also, is the mod in MO actually activated? And did you mean ".7z", not 8z? And...well, any other info what did you actually do to make the mod work (like what other mods for SexLab are you using, as this Framework does nothing by itself...

so i download the thing with 8z and then install it on MO. theres no option to download anything on MO after its added and nothing is showing up for it in the FNIS. any suggestions? im new to this.

What else can I try?

Well, even ENBoost can't acst miracles ;) What google gave me was that Visual C++ errors are probably caused by too few VRAM, which can occur in skyrim even with new hardware, but without ENBoost. If the hardware just isn't there, that won't fix anything of course, but before i suggest to buy a new graphic card, i'd try it with ENB ;) Overheated hardware is a topic on itself.

About random crashes: Yes, i have them as well. Since several modders complained how poor parts of Skyrim are coded, i guess we have to live with it. And of course mods can contain bad code as well, or simply code which doesn't fit to another mod with different code and both can cause crashes too.

I have set enboost to use 4 gigs or vram (which is the recommended value according to the creator), actually even less. I have heard this isn't very uncommon with sexlab actually and other mods that use it. It might also be caused by the settings in papyrus but without it scripts will fail to act so i can't do without it.

After blowing out 1.60 HF2 and installing 1.61b, for some reason, I (and Lydia) are almost always covered front and rear with spooey (fades out after a while, then cums back) - and that's without having sex with anyone. Was playing DiBella Sisterhood and noticed Mother Hamal had spoo on her mouth too.I looked in RaceMenu to see if there was a "stuck" body texture overlay (?), but there was nothing there. Any idea as to what's going on?

After blowing out 1.60 HF2 and installing 1.61b, for some reason, I (and Lydia) are almost always covered front and rear with spooey (fades out after a while, then cums back) - and that's without having sex with anyone. Was playing DiBella Sisterhood and noticed Mother Hamal had spoo on her mouth too.I looked in RaceMenu to see if there was a "stuck" body texture overlay (?), but there was nothing there. Any idea as to what's going on?

I've changed to SL1.61b just yesterday, don't know about that. But DiBella Sisterhood has 'sweat' that looks like cum, you can disable it with the white flower at the first floor.

I've changed to SL1.61b just yesterday, don't know about that. But DiBella Sisterhood has 'sweat' that looks like cum, you can disable it with the white flower at the first floor.

Thanks for the response. Nah, it's cum...  I updated to one of the "bigger load" :)  textures. I'm pretty sure It's SL, but I could be wrong. I know that with 1.60 HF2, whenever sex would start, I'd get spoo on my character at the get-go. I just figured all NPC's had "premature" issues.  :)

UPDATE:  This MAY (and I say may) have been created by DiBella. I started a new game and I don't see the cum, so...  

i have the latest version of SL and not had many problems. Seems to work well. But i noticed that in the (rebuild&clean) options in game in this mod i see 2 question marks in the system requirments. Everything has (OK) msg except for FNIS Sexlab Framework Idles, and Sexlab Creature Idles. I have fnis creatures installed so i dont know if theres a problem with it or if im missing something. My mod knowledge is VERY limited so i dont know if thats something im missing or just a normal msg meaning i dont have a certain mod installed that i dont need...idk. Is this something that i cant ignore? I do not have ZAZ installed either. OH, and im only seeing these (?) marks while in beastform. In normal human for, i do not see them, or is that normal?

ty Ashal for the amazing mod, cant ty enough.

I want to make a suggestion, the number of animations is increasing, and manage the animations we like / don't like is becoming an issue, what I do is watch animations, write the names of the ones I want to remove from cycle, and after watching all of them, go to the MM, find them, and turn them off... It's kinda tedious.

What if we had a Keybind to ''disable current animation'' so when we press that key, the current animation that is playing is turned off. It don't need to work immediately, but on the next encounters.

Anyone still having this random bug where the player will fall through the ground before starting sex? Sometime player will get back to correct positon, sometime you will end up far up in the sky and fall down and die.

yes.  I had it happen to me like twice in a row on the lady stone island.  both were masturbation animations.  at the end, it teleported my character above a giant camp past whiterun and killed her.   the rest of the time, it's like you said: totally random.  

random CTD (before or after an animation starts)...falling through the floor...and C++ runtime errors are the three big (and only) problems that i'm having with sexlab mods. 

I can't blame it on my computer anymore either because i finally bought a decent one with i7, 16gb ram and GTX graphics card.  the problems are all still there, minus the horrible framerate and visuals :)

Anyone still having this random bug where the player will fall through the ground before starting sex? Sometime player will get back to correct positon, sometime you will end up far up in the sky and fall down and die.

yes.  I had it happen to me like twice in a row on the lady stone island.  both were masturbation animations.  at the end, it teleported my character above a giant camp past whiterun and killed her.   the rest of the time, it's like you said: totally random.  

random CTD (before or after an animation starts)...falling through the floor...and C++ runtime errors are the three big (and only) problems that i'm having with sexlab mods. 

I can't blame it on my computer anymore either because i finally bought a decent one with i7, 16gb ram and GTX graphics card.  the problems are all still there, minus the horrible framerate and visuals :)

Regarding the runtime errors. Download the Microsoft C++ runtimes for both 32 and 64 bit. If you are using a 64 bit machine you will need to install BOTH files! That fixed it for me.

The falling through floor is really the worst issue currently for me. I also get random CTDs, but mostly due to issues with Creature Framework and Untamed.

ty Ashal for the amazing mod, cant ty enough.

I want to make a suggestion, the number of animations is increasing, and manage the animations we like / don't like is becoming an issue, what I do is watch animations, write the names of the ones I want to remove from cycle, and after watching all of them, go to the MM, find them, and turn them off... It's kinda tedious.

What if we had a Keybind to ''disable current animation'' so when we press that key, the current animation that is playing is turned off. It don't need to work immediately, but on the next encounters.

This is a great idea.

Guest ffabris

Yep, frequently. Never in the sky, however. But outside cells, that yes. Just not managed to post logs for Ashal to look at, yet.

I am reinstalling skyrim along with all the mods. When I downloaded the latest version of Sexlab framework I noticed that the creature files is no longer there. The file was SexLab Creature Animations v160zip.  Are the SexLab CreatureAnimations include within the latest version of sexlab? Is it included somewhere else or is it just no longer needed?

I am reinstalling skyrim along with all the mods. When I downloaded the latest version of Sexlab framework I noticed that the creature files is no longer there. The file was SexLab Creature Animations v160zip.  Are the SexLab CreatureAnimations include within the latest version of sexlab? Is it included somewhere else or is it just no longer needed?

Yes, the Creatures are integrated in the SL 1.61b. Open MCM and enable Creatures support under "Animation settings."