Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

From reading earlier posts, it appears I am the only one who, after upgrading to SL Framework v1.61, is getting a notice saying it is unable to find my Papyrus Utility v3.2. I installed it via mod manager, making sure its load order number was below the number of SL Framework. When doing that gave the same message, I installed v3.2 directly into the data file and received the same result. SL Framework v1.60 hotfix 2 using Papyrus Utility v3.1 has been working fine. Similarly, SL Framework v1.60 hotfix 2 combined with Papyrus Utility v3.2 yielded no warning. I should also say that I disabled all the SL mods I could before I replaced the old framework with v1.61 and, of course, ran FNIS and Wrye Bash between each change.

I would include my papyrus file and mods list, but after searching this site for about an hour, specifically: help, all the pinned threads under General Discussion, Technical Support and perhaps a dozen other threads, and experimenting with the buttons at the top of this reply box, I cannot figure out how to do it. Please forgive me for my lack of ability and have patience with me.

Thanks for your excellent work.

edit: I figured out how to attach papyrus and my mod list. They are below. Ignore the QAYL notices in papyrus. While upgrading SL Framework, I was uninstalling it.

Papyrus.0.log

mod list.doc

From reading earlier posts, it appears I am the only one who, after upgrading to SL Framework v1.61, is getting a notice saying it is unable to find my Papyrus Utility v3.2. I installed it via mod manager, making sure its load order number was below the number of SL Framework. When doing that gave the same message, I installed v3.2 directly into the data file and received the same result. SL Framework v1.60 hotfix 2 using Papyrus Utility v3.1 has been working fine. Similarly, SL Framework v1.60 hotfix 2 combined with Papyrus Utility v3.2 yielded no warning. I should also say that I disabled all the SL mods I could before I replaced the old framework with v1.61 and, of course, ran FNIS and Wrye Bash between each change.

I would include my papyrus file and mods list, but after searching this site for about an hour, specifically: help, all the pinned threads under General Discussion, Technical Support and perhaps a dozen other threads, and experimenting with the buttons at the top of this reply box, I cannot figure out how to do it. Please forgive me for my lack of ability and have patience with me.

edit: I figured out how to attach papyrus and my mod list. They are below. Ignore the QAYL notices in papyrus. While upgrading SL Framework, I was uninstalling it.

Papyrusutil is included in some other mods as well like 0sex. Make sure nothing overwrites papyrusutil from Sexlab 1.61 or make sure nothing overwrites papyrusutil 3.2 .

Give up on NMM and use MO you will easily see what overwrites what.

Papyrusutil is included in some other mods as well like 0sex. Make sure nothing overwrites papyrusutil from Sexlab 1.61 or make sure nothing overwrites papyrusutil 3.2 .

No need to give up from NMM. I have it and I upgraded SL 1.60.2 to 1.61 without any problem. During upgrading NMM just asked me if I want to overwrite present Sl and PU. I confirmed and SL 1.61 works like a charm.

If we do not know how to use our mod manager (which is not a shame) it doesn't mean that that manager is bad. We just need more practice. :)

No need to give up from NMM. I have it and I upgraded SL 1.60.2 to 1.61 without any problem. During upgrading NMM just asked me if I want to overwrite present Sl and PU. I confirmed and SL 1.61 works like a charm.

If we do not know how to use our mod manager (which is not a shame) it doesn't mean that that manager is bed. We just need more practice. :)

I suggested MO not because it can install mods better then NMM but because in long run its lot easier to manage mods with it. You are free to use NMM and learn all about it but that wont help you when you get 150+ mods and something is not working. With MO problem is easily solved.

If we do not know how to use our mod manager (which is not a shame) it doesn't mean that that manager is bed. We just need more practice. :)

I suggested MO not because it can install mods better then NMM but because in long run its lot easier to manage mods with it. You are free to use NMM and learn all about it but that wont help you when you get 150+ mods and something is not working. With MO problem is easily solved.

I disagree with last part of your statement, but will not go into further discussion about it since it's a relative thing. :)

The battle between NMM and MO is never ending story.

Also having the jittering issue. Same setup as Sacremas:

1.61, latest FNIS, UUNP HDT body with animated pussy, Groovatama's XPMSE 2.7 skeleton.

For me, only the npc jitters, starts after ~4 sec. Also cant move with the realign-actor-key (walking on spot). It doesn't matter if PC is male/female or npc is male/female, jitter occurs anyway. Seems to hapen on every kind of animation. 

Also, having the issue of falling trough floors occasionally, but getting reset correctly.

You are not alone, I have same problems (turning on "Evem actor height "doesn't help at all, actors still slightly shaking) + all animations plays in the air... :( So I switched back to 1.60 HF2 version (for now) and it is working fine. :)

Could you upload 1.60 hf2 to MEGA, I should've read the comments. I'll update once it really works, and other stuff get supported again.

To the people saying they are having "jittery" or "sliding all over the place" issues with 1.22, define what you actually mean.

As in are characters just sliding about as if going about their day instead of being locked into position? 

Or are they constantly sliding/warping back and forth as if SexLab can't decide where to put them?

So far nobody has really been descriptive of what the problem is, and I'm having neither of those issues in my game, everybody I try it with works perfectly fine, even tried it with people in combat on uneven terrain and everybody was held in place perfectly. If what other people are experiencing is what I think it is though, then the "fix" for it is also what causes the SOS side bend penis problem.

They are constantly sliding/warping back and forth or in a circle but that's only with SoS, which people doesn't seem to understand so they continue using it. If we take this information into account it seems the author of SoS is the only one who can fix it.

Several people have already stated that they are not using SOS and that they are experiencing the problem. So I would think that the problem is not the penis used, but the mod being used to start the animations. At least it seems to me.

-C

Yeah I'm using SAM instead of SOS and the NPC jiggles/jitters in place.  Moving the npc up or down seems to fix it for a few seconds for that stage of that animation.  I have MNC installed, but nothing super fancy.  It seems like it's sexlab trying to realign the actors but there's a problem with collision detection.

ok, after the third attempt to update my game to 1.61, now the animations are working well.. no jittering issue!

I change nothing on my load order or mod organizer priority load, only try to upgrade in breezehome instead to qasmoke area.. strange things  :D

i just upgrade and I don't change nothing in SexLab MCM options..

:)

I will do other tests later.

S.

After updating to SL1.6.1 when it was released and starting a new game (new profile in MO, new character, new saves) I have to say I have yet to see the either the "jitters" nor the "floaters" in my game.  I will be starting a new character tonight (not happy with the last one) and will see if the jitters/floaters appear for me on this new character.  But so far, no problems.

looks like I'm not the only one with the spasming partner problem.  Glad to hear that I'm not suffering alone  

I noticed that the "SPLAT" sound played at orgasm is no longer there.  was that part of the update , or do I have another problem?  it is actually more realistic when there's no sound played like that, so cool if it was intentional :P

ok, after the third attempt to update my game to 1.61, now the animations are working well.. no jittering issue!

I change nothing on my load order or mod organizer priority load, only try to upgrade in breezehome instead to qasmoke area.. strange things   :D

S.

ok, after an one hour of gameplay, I confirm the jittering seems gone away forever.. Oorah!!!

...but in some animations, the actors really flying over the ground

post-207275-0-36592500-1452206488_thumb.png

S.

I change nothing on my load order or mod organizer priority load, only try to upgrade in breezehome instead to qasmoke area.. strange things   :D

S.

ok, after an one hour of gameplay, I confirm the jittering seems gone away forever.. Oorah!!!

attachicon.gifflyactor.PNG

S.

Post a debug log from it.

--

I've got jittering and TFC issues fixed to release an update patch tonight, I'm yet to be able to replicate any sort of floating issue though, so need as many debug logs from people who experience it as possible to hopefully provide some kind of hint. From the looks of it though, it looks mostly to me like the animation is applying the height offset for beds when it shouldn't be.

S.

attachicon.gifflyactor.PNG

S.

Post a debug log from it.

--

I've got jittering and TFC issues fixed to release an update patch tonight, I'm yet to be able to replicate any sort of floating issue though, so need as many debug logs from people who experience it as possible to hopefully provide some kind of hint. From the looks of it though, it looks mostly to me like the animation is applying the height offset for beds when it shouldn't be.

ok, here we go: Papyrus.0.log

..Now I go to bed  ;)

and thanks for your hard work!

cheers!

S.

Looks like the "Even actor hight" feature causes the floating bug. With this feature I have the floating bug, without I have this jittering bug. 

"Move Scene Location" looks also bugged, I stuck if I want to walk to a other location.  

i don't use "Even actor hight" feature, and in my game I have no jittering.. mmm

:-/

Looks like the "Even actor hight" feature causes the floating bug. With this feature I have the floating bug, without I have this jittering bug. 

"Move Scene Location" looks also bugged, I stuck if I want to walk to a other location.  

i don't use "Even actor hight" feature, and in my game I have no jittering.. mmm

:-/

Can also be just a coincidence. 

But after changing the feature the jittering was gone, but I got this floating bug. 

ok, here we go: attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

..Now I go to bed  ;)

cheers!

Absolutely nothing noteworthy in your log, other than the unrelated fact some sexlab mod you have installed is abusing validateactor way way too much.

Try installing this patch onto your current 1.61 install, see if it helps at all. If not, post your debug log again as I added a bunch more debug messages in the patch that may provide some clues.

testpatch.zip

..Now I go to bed  ;)

cheers!

Absolutely nothing noteworthy in your log, other than the unrelated fact some sexlab mod you have installed is abusing validateactor way way too much.

Try installing this patch onto your current 1.61 install, see if it helps at all. If not, post your debug log again as I added a bunch more debug messages in the patch that may provide some clues.

Testet the patch... got no jittering bug (but it was also gone before the patch) 

Floating bug is still there:

post-607503-0-64548300-1452210731_thumb.jpg

But "Move Scene Location" works now and fixes the floating buf:

post-607503-0-64505500-1452210739_thumb.jpg

And I got one freeze after sex. 

..Now I go to bed  ;)

cheers!

Testet the patch... got no jittering bug (but it was also gone before the patch) 

attachicon.gif2016-01-08_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2016-01-08_00002.jpg

Screenshots are useless here, it's the debug log I need.

..Now I go to bed  ;)

cheers!

attachicon.gif2016-01-08_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2016-01-08_00002.jpg

Screenshots are useless here, it's the debug log I need.

Papyrus.0.log

Guest ffabris

Does this help at all? This was done with the patch you posted.

Sex act 1: Outdoors, Whiterun, roof of guard barracks near gate. Minor floating, a few inches max, much less than before, and not pushed through the flooring onto the ground below. Plus!

Sex act 2: Interior, 3-way. Minor floating. Used ] to move actors, which worked so that's fixed. Once actors re-aligned, vertical offset was correct, no floating.

Sex act 3: Exterior, on wooden walkway. Again, minor floating at start. Again used ] to move the scene. No floating after actors realign.

Papyrus.0.log.rar

Does this help at all? This was done with the patch you posted.

Sex act 1: Outdoors, Whiterun, roof of guard barracks near gate. Minor floating, a few inches max, much less than before, and not pushed through the flooring onto the ground below. Plus!

Sex act 2: Interior, 3-way. Minor floating. Used ] to move actors, which worked so that's fixed. Once actors re-aligned, vertical offset was correct, no floating.

Sex act 3: Exterior, on wooden walkway. Again, minor floating at start. Again used ] to move the scene. No floating after actors realign.

I can see why it occurs in both of your logs, but not at all how it occurs. It's making me think you have a certain mod installed that is modifying the scenes centerlocation property. Between startup and actual animation, your centerlocation's coordinates move up 10.0 units.

Try this other patch, it won't fix anything but will help confirm this is infact the cause. Post a load order as well.

testpatch3.zip

Guest ffabris

I can see why it occurs in both of your logs, but not at all how it occurs. It's making me think you have a certain mod installed that is modifying the scenes centerlocation property. Between startup and actual animation, your centerlocation's coordinates move up 10.0 units.

Try this other patch, it won't fix anything but will help confirm this is infact the cause. Post a load order as well.

attachicon.giftestpatch2.zip

Logs attached. Two sex acts, one indoors, one outdoors.

Load order... I don't use any kind of mod manager (none work on linux), and I never found where Skyrim keeps it. So a partial list with what I think/hope is relevant, in order:

Skyrim plus all DLC

USLEEP

RaceMenu

FNIS

XPMSE

SAM (plus SAM HDT)

FloppySOS

SexLab

NSAP

SLAnimLoader

SexLab Vanilla Voices

SexLabAroused (Redux)

SexLabTools

SexLab Eager NPCs

Creature Framework

More Nasty Creatures

SexLabNudeCreatures (+DB +DB)

Note that I didn't have the floating problem with 1.60. Of the above, XMPSE and SLAnimLoader were updated more or less when SexLab was.

Papyrus.0.log.rar