Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Hi, first off all I wanna ty for this awesome mod. The new version fixed a lot of bugs and i'm happy about it!

But, there's a kind of a bug I keep getting with the SexLab Flying camera. The problem is that, SL Fly camera don't have the ''Right click and Left Click'' to move the camera up or down like the default TFC offers, and because of that I prefer to manually toggle the Fly camera.

But in this new version, cycling animations keep turning fly camera pretty much chaotic on and off, and as an effect, when the animation end, and can't use mouse wheel to adjust first / 3rd camera view. (camera get stuck on 3rd person)

I think that maybe using the SexLab-fly-camera could avoid this problem, if so, I would ask, if possible, to make right / left click functions to work as well.

Both my character and NPCs seems to be vibrating during sex, twitching up and down by like an inch or so, looks disturbing, like they're having mini-seizures.

Using 1.61, latest FNIS, UUNP HDT body with animated pussy, Groovatama's XPMSE 2.7 skeleton.

Both my character and NPCs seems to be vibrating during sex, twitching up and down by like an inch or so, looks disturbing, like they're having mini-seizures.

Using 1.61, latest FNIS, UUNP HDT body with animated pussy, Groovatama's XPMSE 2.7 skeleton.

Turn on even actor height for now and it will stop it. Many people are having this issue.

I got this one too, with the NPC only, I changed the partner and it did not happen again.

same jittery issue here too, plus pc and partner are hovering 2 or 3 feet in the air for all anims.  kinda cool lol but probably not supposed to happen right?

Same problems here.. Also sometimes game freezes before/after sex scenes. There is nothing ususual in the logs.

Okay even actors height fixed the twitching issue for me.

Another thing though, almost as annoying; if I change animations, swap position during animation, or realign actors during animation freecam breaks, and I have to retoggle it. This is just an annoyance rather than an outright hinder but it seems unecessary, especially if I happen to have a great camera angle or the like set up.

Guest squid0767

I have the same jitter problem, I wonder if  starting a new game instead of using old save would help.

Nope, I started a new game and still had the issue. That won't fix anything.

Guest ffabris

@Ashal: something else which seems to have broken with 1.61: moving a sex act in progress with the ] key. Player stands, but cannot actually move anywhere. I've tied a few times, but with the same results.

Has anyone else tried this and had it work?

@Ashal: something else which seems to have broken with 1.61: moving a sex act in progress with the ] key. Player stands, but cannot actually move anywhere. I've tied a few times, but with the same results.

Confirmed, it almost looks like my character is stuck to the other actor.

Guest ffabris

Confirmed, it almost looks like my character is stuck to the other actor.

Yeah. OK, thanks for having checked. :)

Also having the jittering issue. Same setup as Sacremas:

1.61, latest FNIS, UUNP HDT body with animated pussy, Groovatama's XPMSE 2.7 skeleton.

For me, only the npc jitters, starts after ~4 sec. Also cant move with the realign-actor-key (walking on spot). It doesn't matter if PC is male/female or npc is male/female, jitter occurs anyway. Seems to hapen on every kind of animation. 

Also, having the issue of falling trough floors occasionally, but getting reset correctly.

Guest azeraxa

Also having the jittering issue. Same setup as Sacremas:

1.61, latest FNIS, UUNP HDT body with animated pussy, Groovatama's XPMSE 2.7 skeleton.

For me, only the npc jitters, starts after ~4 sec. Also cant move with the realign-actor-key (walking on spot). It doesn't matter if PC is male/female or npc is male/female, jitter occurs anyway. Seems to hapen on every kind of animation. 

Also, having the issue of falling trough floors occasionally, but getting reset correctly.

You are not alone, I have same problems (turning on "Evem actor height "doesn't help at all, actors still slightly shaking) + all animations plays in the air... :( So I switched back to 1.60 HF2 version (for now) and it is working fine.:)

Seems like alot of people is having problems with 1.61. I still have 1.60; does 1.61 beta 3 have the same problems? If not I could update to beta 3 and wait till the final release be more stable.

Beta 3 certainly has the floating animations and resetting the free camera when switching animation problems. I don't remember if it has the shuddering actor or falling through the floor problems.

for those who have the shaking second actor for me all i did was just adjust their postiion once and it cleared but u will probaly have to do that till all your animations have been played. seems like the new sexlab just haveing some issues with old postion settings.