Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I've searched this thread for the last few hours, and haven't found my issue (Although I could just be slightly blind)

My game is working fine, all of my mods work, except for SLFramework.

On my Test save - a save that has been part of my game since mid 2014 - everything works, but on my most recent save - Feburary of this year, and every subsequent new character ive started, after updating to 1.60 deactivates SLFrsmework, and wont reactivate.

Basically in short, one save works, every other save that I have, I go into the MCM menu to "install" SL, upon clicking the install tab it dulls out and I have to exit out of the menu to try again, never working.

Any ideas from the community?

what version of fnis are you using also when you install sexlab in menu you have to exit the menu for it to install you can't leave and the return to the menu right away, give it some time and play the game while sl is installing and make sure that you have no other mods installed that depends on sexlab, once sexlab is installed in game then you cane save and exit the game to install the other sexlab dependant mods.

I am getting a Critical Error: file integrity framework, everything says okay and im pretty sure I removed the older version........... so what have I done wrong anyone?

Yes im using hotfix 2

Never mind I fould the issue (cum on clothes) removed it and all is fine now it seems

So I just got Skyrim and these mods, they are working well, however...

After the "act" and the NPC moves along, I can't move my character or do anything but move the camera. I've looked through all the options and pressed every key, and I can't do anything! Anyone knows what I am doing wrong?

I take it you had auto camera switched on, the present version of framework has a bug, don't toggle the auto camera, use manual controls instead.

Even manual camera has issues though, if you leave the camera on till the animation ends you'll find you can't scroll in and out of first person view and you can't use weapons unless you save, quit and relaunch the game.

For a completely frozen character though you usually have to load an earlier save.

After the "act" and the NPC moves along, I can't move my character or do anything but move the camera. I've looked through all the options and pressed every key, and I can't do anything! Anyone knows what I am doing wrong?

I take it you had auto camera switched on, the present version of framework has a bug, don't toggle the auto camera, use manual controls instead.

Even manual camera has issues though, if you leave the camera on till the animation ends you'll find you can't scroll in and out of first person view and you can't use weapons unless you save, quit and relaunch the game.

For a completely frozen character though you usually have to load an earlier save.

Ah, turning the Autocam off helped! Thank you alot. ^^

Ah, turning the Autocam off helped! Thank you alot. ^^

for the manual free camera tap the "3" on the numpad if not using a laptop

I have a bit of an issue. 

Whenever the "zap doggystyle" animation tries to play, it doesn't work. My girl goes through the motions, but the partner (male or female) just stands there behind her. This seems to happen for every single variation of the "zap doggystyle" animation. I think the "double armbinder" version worked once, but every other version the "fucker" just stands there while the "fuckee" goes through the animation.

I have a bit of an issue. 

Whenever the "zap doggystyle" animation tries to play, it doesn't work. My girl goes through the motions, but the partner (male or female) just stands there behind her. This seems to happen for every single variation of the "zap doggystyle" animation. I think the "double armbinder" version worked once, but every other version the "fucker" just stands there while the "fuckee" goes through the animation.

This is apparently a problem with the Zaz Animation Pack. It's been reported often in the support thread over there, but with ZaZ and Xaz not currently active the chances of it being fixed any time soon probably aren't great. Deactivate the Override if Needed option in the Zaz MCM, as well as the Use Bound Animations option in the Devious Devices MCM if you use it, and those animations won't play any more if you haven't registered Zaz animations with SexLab.

Uploaded update for 1.61. Changelog follows:

v1.61:

• NEW: Toggle to enable actors walking to the location of the scene instead of instantly teleport
  • NEW: Support for creature voices + some default creature voices for the basic creature types
  • NEW: The cum texture from animation can now double up on a single location. If a character already has the vaginal cum texture applied, the 2nd time it's applied it'll apply a messier more cum filled version
  • NEW: A toggle option to set whether or not newly encountered NPC's will have their sex stats seeded or initialized as empty
  • NEW: Can now set your targeted actor's forced gender from the SexLab MCM as well
  • NEW: When swapping between actors to adjust the location for in an animation, the newly selected one will glow briefly to indicate which you now have selected
  • NEW: Option to fully disable the use bed prompt / disable only when player is victim / always ask
  • NEW: Frostfall 3.0 support, exposure will automatically pause during animation so you don't freeze to death.
  • NEW: Added support for NiOverride High Heels under the same toggle that previously handled only HDT High Heels.
  • ALTERED: AP animations are now disabled by default
  • ALTERED: Creature animations are no longer a separate pack, because I'm tired of dealing with people who can't figure it out
  • API: Further documentation and guides added to SexLabFramework.psc for modders
  • API: Lots of new API additions for modders, most of which were requested by various modders at some point. Sorry if I forgot the one you requested - remind me again
  • FIXED: Aggressive scenes wrongly getting non-aggressive animations or not being tagged as aggressive internally
  • FIXED: Poor default positioning for various animations when played on a bed
  • FIXED: Lip Sync has been heavily altered and is now more compatible with expressions
  • FIXED: Various other bugs users have reported that I can't fully remember right now
  • FIXED: Orgasm triggering instantly when scene starts and separate orgasms are enabled
  • FIXED: Various issues related to async animations not starting properly, with some actors not playing their animation while others do
  • FIXED: Lots of other stuff

• ALTERED: Creature animations are no longer a separate pack, because I'm tired of dealing with people who can't figure it out

So we don't need the SexLab Creature Pack anymore? If so it's not mentioned in the first post. Should the update instruction mention that the old 1.60 SexLab Creature Pack must be removed? Also the Creature Use Instruction is still there.

I don't know If I am the only one with this problem but for me the alternate actor(so for example my female plus a male) will make the male keep going up and down like having spasm.

It is a tiny bit but goes really fast. (female on female the same problem)

Anyone confirm?

So a note: A solo animation does not make crazy moving.

Done on 1.61 official release , 161 beta's didn't have the issue.

• ALTERED: Creature animations are no longer a separate pack, because I'm tired of dealing with people who can't figure it out
So we don't need the SexLab Creature Pack anymore? If so it's not mentioned in the first post. Should the update instruction mention that the old 1.60 SexLab Creature Pack must be removed? Also the Creature Use Instruction is still there.

To quote myself:

ALTERED: Creature animations are no longer a separate pack, because I'm tired of dealing with people who can't figure it out

I tried the new version.. when i try to make love with Senna (she is lover in Amoruos Adventures), I have a runtime error.. i try 4 times (4 errors).

I reset animation registry in SexLab, but nothing changes.. 

(I have Win10 + Mod Organizer + latest FNIS)

post-207275-0-73904400-1452000775_thumb.png

edit: ok, with other mods seems to work... maybe is an issue from amorous adventures and SL161..

I don't know If I am the only one with this problem but for me the alternate actor(so for example my female plus a male) will make the male keep going up and down like having spasm.

Anyone confirm?

I'm getting the spasm issue as well.

It only seems to happen on some actors.

Also when I try to reposition the scene "]" I'm unable to move all I can do is rotate in one spot.

Anyone confirm?

i think i got similar issue, "even actors height" does not seem to work as intented. During animations it looks like it turns on and off really fast?

To quote myself:

ALTERED: Creature animations are no longer a separate pack, because I'm tired of dealing with people who can't figure it out

I actually meant this text in the first post:

----- Creature Use Instructions -----------------------------------------

If you want to use creature animations, you will need to follow some extra installation instructions.

• Install the SexLab 1.60 CreaturePack file, SexLab_CreatureAnimations_v160.zip.
  • Install the latest FNIS and the latest FNIS Creature Pack, both of which are available on the FNIS Download page
  • Run GenerateFNISforUsers and click the big "Update FNIS Behavior" button.
  • After it finishes patching, you should see 2 lines, "Create Creature Behaviors ..." and BELOW that "Reading SexLabCreature ..."
  • Load your Skyrim save
  • Navigate to the SexLab Mod Configuration menu and go to the first available settings page, "Animation Settings"
  • Check the box for "Allow Creature Animation" so that it is in a toggled on state (the box is filled instead of empty)
  • You will need to install mod that lets you start animations with creatures, as SexLab Framework does not start any animations by itself.
  • SexLab MatchMaker works with creatures, and is the more straight forward of means to start creature animations.
  • For others, look through the download page for SexLab mods with creature support

Should this text be removed so that it won't cause confusion?

How do i upgrade from 160 with hotfix 0.2 to 161.

READ THE FUCKING OP.........      Holy fuckballs some people are really lazy..... :@

----- Basic Update Procedure -------------------------------------------------

• Download the latest full framework archive, if you are using a version older than 1.60, you will need the full archive, otherwise you will only need the update patch.
  • Extract the updated framework/patch into your Skyrim's data folder, or if using Mod Organizer (like you should be) then merge the files ontop of an existing MO mod install for SexLab Framework.
  • (optional, but recommended for safest upgrade) Disable ALL SexLab related mods except for SexLab.esm and any that are absolutely required or disabling will mean losing progress on in some way.
  • Navigate to your Skyrim's data/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users folder and run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe utility.
  • If you have a custom animation skeleton installed (if you dont, you should) make sure you check the "Skeleton arm fix" patch.
  • Click the big button that reads "Update FNIS Behavior"
  • You should see a line that says "Reading SexLab ..." if not you've done something wrong.
  • Load your save game and you should see a notification that SexLab is updating and/or installing, it will then go through the update process.
    • If you were using a version of SexLab such as 1.59c or older, you will not get this notification and will instead need to go into the SexLab MCM and click the Install button.
  • Wait 1-2 minutes, until you see a notification that says SexLab has finished updating and/or installing
  • Wait another 30 seconds or so and then perform a quick test animation either via the SexLab MatchMaker mod or by starting one via the animation editor.
  • Assuming the test animation was successful, save your game with the update now fully applied, you should see the appropriate version number listed on the last page of the SexLab MCM.
  • (optional, but recommended for safest upgrade) if you followed step 3, you should now reinstall all the SexLab mods you disabled, ensuring you are using the latest version of each. For best results reinstall them one at a time and make sure they are functional with the new version of SexLab before reinstalling the next one.