Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Those are error messages which are possible on a fresh run, they do indicate either a poorly packaged mod or a poorly installed mod since what it's saying is that it can't find the code file for a script that is called by the mod.

http://afkmods.iguanadons.net/index.php?/topic/4129-skyrim-interpreting-papyrus-log-errors/<--- A good read if you're going to look at Papyrus logs.

Thanks for that link.  Very useful information.  But it does lead me to the following:

"[10/22/2015 - 01:12:40AM] Cannot open store for class "TIF__0102420C", missing file?"

According to the linked documentation:

This is what's known as an orphaned script (pun not intended here btw). It is caused either by uninstalling a mod, or by updating a mod which no longer has the mentioned script. It is generally harmless, but can sometimes be the cause of a CTD. These are safe to remove using the save cleaner.

So my question is:  how can this can happen on a brand new character on a brand new save?  How can there be orphaned scripts in for a save for a new character unless the character was created, the mods removed or updated, then run again.   There are 171 copies of this type of error in the logs.

My whole point is this:  If this was a general bug with SexLab, a HELL of a lot more people would be seeing this issue.  And screaming their heads off.  And the only REAL initial test is to have only the necessary mods for sexlab to get started on a new character:  base game and DLCS, USKP and related patches (if installed), AS-LAL, SkyUI, SKSE, FNIS, FNIS Creature Pack, SexLab (and it's creature pack), then start a new character, activate creature animations and see if it crashes.  If not, then there is something specific in TGs setup that is causing the problem.  My first step would be to analyze this merged esp that TG suddenly refers to in a recent post -

The plugins are there, some of them are just merged into a single esp.

which by the way has never been mentioned before in any of the posts about this problem.  So again, without ALL of the information (like a mod list, FNIS output, etc) it is very hard to analyze someone's problem that no one else seems to have.

Take a look at those 2 papyrus logs for yourself.  There are numerous entries for many missing things from mods you say were not installed when the character was created:

[10/22/2015 - 01:10:54AM] Cannot open store for class "LevelersTeleportFlagScript", missing file?

-Levelers Towers I assume.

[10/22/2015 - 01:10:54AM] Cannot open store for class "sam_questscript", missing file? <---

-SAM maybe?

[10/22/2015 - 01:10:56AM] Cannot open store for class "zbfbondageshell", missing file? <---

-ZAZ animation pack?

[10/22/2015 - 01:10:56AM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_playervalidatequestalias", missing file? <---

-Death Alternative Your Money or Your Life

[10/22/2015 - 01:10:59AM] Cannot open store for class "SneakToolsCheckDetectionEffectScript", missing file?

-Sneak Tools

And this is just a extremely small sample of what I am seeing in both of these logs.  You can see why I am skeptical about this being a log from a brand new character.  If this is log from a  new character with a completely new save with a minimal set of mods, there should be no references to any mods that aren't there when this character was created.  Did you have sneak tools, DAYMOYL, ZAZ, SAM, etc installed when creating this new character, then uninstall them? 

Again, maybe someone with more experience with Papyrus logging can explain how a log for a brand new character can have references to mods never installed for the new character (again, see my confusion with this?)

Just piping in: the warnings marked with a red arrow by me, are thrown out by SexLab Defeat, which checks if DAYMOYL is installed. So these warnings are "normal". The rest of the warning list sure isn't though :-\ I agree that the papyrus logs don't look like a newly started game.

I have read back a bit, but couldn't find this, so if it has already been asked, my apologies: Have you run Save Tool on the saves you made? Also, have you run Wrye Bash to merge mods to make your mod list shorter?

Another question: did you manually install the mods or do you use a mod manager like Mod Organizer or Nexus Mod Manager? NM, you already answered that.

Hey people, (sorry for bad english)

about a month ago my nexus mod manager updated but crached halfway through deleteing all my mods.

Now I want to reinstall all mods but my game keeps CTD a few seconds into the game. I narrowed the problem down to sexlab. when I uninstall sexlab it plays fine.

I want to post my load order but I don't know how to copy it so there might be some typo's.

[10/21/2015 - 10:02:45AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)

[10/21/2015 - 10:02:45AM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.

[10/21/2015 - 10:02:45AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)

[10/21/2015 - 10:02:45AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)

[10/21/2015 - 10:03:05AM] VM is freezing...

[10/21/2015 - 10:03:05AM] VM is frozen

[10/21/2015 - 10:03:05AM] Reverting game...

[10/21/2015 - 10:03:15AM] Loading game...

[10/21/2015 - 10:03:15AM] VM is thawing...

[10/21/2015 - 10:03:15AM] SexLab MCM Loaded CurrentVerison: 16002 / 16002

[10/21/2015 - 10:03:15AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0A042D62)>]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000

[10/21/2015 - 10:03:15AM] SEXLAB - LOADED: Version 16002 / 16002

[10/21/2015 - 10:03:16AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0A042D62)>]: registered for maintenance

[10/21/2015 - 10:03:16AM] InitWidgetLoader()

[10/21/2015 - 10:03:16AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0A042D62)>]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000

[10/21/2015 - 10:03:16AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0A042D62)>]: registered for maintenance

skyrim.esm

update.esm

unofficial skyrim patch.esp

dawnguard.esm

unofficial dawnguard patch.esp

hearthfires.esm

unofficial heartfires patch.esp

dragonborn.esm

unofficial dragonborn patch.esp

sexlab.esm

sexlabaroused.esm

apachiihair.esm

apachiihairFemales.esm

skyUI.esp

FNIS spells.esp

dD - realistic Ragdoll Force - medium.esp

Racemenu.esp

Racemenuplugn.esp

Alternate start - Live Another Life.esp

Can someone please look at this problem :( I really need to know.

Hey people, (sorry for bad english)

about a month ago my nexus mod manager updated but crached halfway through deleteing all my mods.

Now I want to reinstall all mods but my game keeps CTD a few seconds into the game. I narrowed the problem down to sexlab. when I uninstall sexlab it plays fine.

I want to post my load order but I don't know how to copy it so there might be some typo's.

[10/21/2015 - 10:02:45AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)

[10/21/2015 - 10:02:45AM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.

[10/21/2015 - 10:02:45AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)

[10/21/2015 - 10:02:45AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)

[10/21/2015 - 10:03:05AM] VM is freezing...

[10/21/2015 - 10:03:05AM] VM is frozen

[10/21/2015 - 10:03:05AM] Reverting game...

[10/21/2015 - 10:03:15AM] Loading game...

[10/21/2015 - 10:03:15AM] VM is thawing...

[10/21/2015 - 10:03:15AM] SexLab MCM Loaded CurrentVerison: 16002 / 16002

[10/21/2015 - 10:03:15AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0A042D62)>]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000

[10/21/2015 - 10:03:15AM] SEXLAB - LOADED: Version 16002 / 16002

[10/21/2015 - 10:03:16AM] InitWidgetLoader()

[10/21/2015 - 10:03:16AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0A042D62)>]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000

skyrim.esm

update.esm

unofficial skyrim patch.esp

dawnguard.esm

unofficial dawnguard patch.esp

hearthfires.esm

unofficial heartfires patch.esp

dragonborn.esm

unofficial dragonborn patch.esp

sexlab.esm

sexlabaroused.esm

apachiihair.esm

apachiihairFemales.esm

skyUI.esp

FNIS spells.esp

dD - realistic Ragdoll Force - medium.esp

Racemenu.esp

Racemenuplugn.esp

Alternate start - Live Another Life.esp

Can someone please look at this problem :( I really need to know.

Is that the complete papyrus log? if so, then there are no errors that would explain why you CTD a few seconds into the game. SexLab appears to be loaded just fine. SexLab Aroused has registered, so that is loading as well.

Your loadorder is also fine. So... I have no idea why you are crashing.

if this isn't your complete papyrus log, then please post the whole file here. You can find the log files in C:\Users\<your-pc-name>\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script. Attach the Papyrus.0.log to the message (don't copy and paste it into the message please!)

Those are error messages which are possible on a fresh run, they do indicate either a poorly packaged mod or a poorly installed mod since what it's saying is that it can't find the code file for a script that is called by the mod.

http://afkmods.iguanadons.net/index.php?/topic/4129-skyrim-interpreting-papyrus-log-errors/<--- A good read if you're going to look at Papyrus logs.

Thanks for that link.  Very useful information.  But it does lead me to the following:

"[10/22/2015 - 01:12:40AM] Cannot open store for class "TIF__0102420C", missing file?"

According to the linked documentation:

This is what's known as an orphaned script (pun not intended here btw). It is caused either by uninstalling a mod, or by updating a mod which no longer has the mentioned script. It is generally harmless, but can sometimes be the cause of a CTD. These are safe to remove using the save cleaner.

So my question is:  how can this can happen on a brand new character on a brand new save?  How can there be orphaned scripts in for a save for a new character unless the character was created, the mods removed or updated, then run again.   There are 171 copies of this type of error in the logs.

My whole point is this:  If this was a general bug with SexLab, a HELL of a lot more people would be seeing this issue.  And screaming their heads off.  And the only REAL initial test is to have only the necessary mods for sexlab to get started on a new character:  base game and DLCS, USKP and related patches (if installed), AS-LAL, SkyUI, SKSE, FNIS, FNIS Creature Pack, SexLab (and it's creature pack), then start a new character, activate creature animations and see if it crashes.  If not, then there is something specific in TGs setup that is causing the problem.  My first step would be to analyze this merged esp that TG suddenly refers to in a recent post -

The plugins are there, some of them are just merged into a single esp.

which by the way has never been mentioned before in any of the posts about this problem.  So again, without ALL of the information (like a mod list, FNIS output, etc) it is very hard to analyze someone's problem that no one else seems to have.

That is because the author of that did not consider the possibility of a badly packaged mod leaving out a script or a badly installed mod where the script was placed into the wrong folder or not installed. He got the badly uninstalled or badly upgraded possibilities but missed seeing other possible causes of a script file not being present when the ESM or ESP that calls for it is present.

It is also possible since these are merged mods that there is a failure to include all of the files for the merged mods.

That these mods were appearing to work correctly is not an indication that they were merged properly, these errors may have been occurring and were simply never noticed as the functionality that is broken is not noticed.

Frankly it is a very bad idea to merge mods containing scripts. Much better to merge static content mods like armors and the like, preferably those that are no longer getting updates so that the merge doesn't need to be updated on a regular basis.

Solved. Kinda... ignore for now. :D

Quick question if anyone is alble to quickly give me the answer...

For threesomes, does SexLab do any gender sorting? I ask because I will have the script set up to say which actor is which gender, and I know that actor 1 is generally considered the player by default (unless a script defines it more clearly). The reason I ask is I have some users telling me that while using some of the threesome aniamtions (don;t think it's limited to those in NSAP but I'm only able to look at those) they are irratated as a male may take the female role, or a female with a strap on takes the male role. I have checked used SAE that I have the right animations set to the correct actor and the actor gender is set in the script as follows:

int a1 = Base.AddPosition(Female, addCum=Oral)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "leito_nc_bound_ffm_1_A1_S1", 0, silent = true, openMouth = true)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "leito_nc_bound_ffm_1_A1_S2", 0)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "leito_nc_bound_ffm_1_A1_S3", 0)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "leito_nc_bound_ffm_1_A1_S4", 0, silent = true, openMouth = true)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "leito_nc_bound_ffm_1_A1_S5", 0, silent = true, openMouth = true)

int a2 = Base.AddPosition(Male)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "leito_nc_bound_ffm_1_A2_S1", 0, sos = 0)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "leito_nc_bound_ffm_1_A2_S2", 0, sos = 0)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "leito_nc_bound_ffm_1_A2_S3", 0, sos = 0)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "leito_nc_bound_ffm_1_A2_S4", 0, sos = 0)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "leito_nc_bound_ffm_1_A2_S5", 0, sos = 0)

int a3 = Base.AddPosition(Female, addCum=Vaginal)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a3, "leito_nc_bound_ffm_1_A3_S1", 0)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a3, "leito_nc_bound_ffm_1_A3_S2", 0)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a3, "leito_nc_bound_ffm_1_A3_S3", 0)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a3, "leito_nc_bound_ffm_1_A3_S4", 0, openMouth = true)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a3, "leito_nc_bound_ffm_1_A3_S5", 0, openMouth = true)

In this example, A1 is female. A2 is male and A3 is female. And they tally up with the HKX files.

Should I change it so it is A1 is female, A2 is female and A3 is male? Will this make the difference? Does SexLab sort female gender first over male? I doubt it but this is the impression I am given from people complaining about this happening. As far as I understand it pulls three actors together and creates a scene nowerdays. Is there other mods or scripts or gender preferencing settings or something that can cause mismatching genders when setting up a threesome?

*ends rambling*

EDIT: To expand on my thinking, As far as I understand the scripts, I beleive the selection process is:

A1 = female, place female character in position. If no females, place male.
A2 = male, place male character in position. If no males, place female.
A3 = female, place female character in position. If no females, place male.

Since I have scripted it in as A1=female, A2=male and A3=female, it should position it up in this manner? I am defining the gender of the actor for that position in the script?

But instead is it calculated like this:

Female found, place in A1 positon. If no female found, use male.
Female found, place in A2 positon. If no female found, use male.
Male found, place in A3 positon. If no male found, use female.

The second example is what SexLab seeks for, regards to what the script says. The script is just a reference for making edits in the frame work.

That is because the author of that did not consider the possibility of a badly packaged mod leaving out a script or a badly installed mod where the script was placed into the wrong folder or not installed. He got the badly uninstalled or badly upgraded possibilities but missed seeing other possible causes of a script file not being present when the ESM or ESP that calls for it is present.

It is also possible since these are merged mods that there is a failure to include all of the files for the merged mods.

That these mods were appearing to work correctly is not an indication that they were merged properly, these errors may have been occurring and were simply never noticed as the functionality that is broken is not noticed.

Frankly it is a very bad idea to merge mods containing scripts. Much better to merge static content mods like armors and the like, preferably those that are no longer getting updates so that the merge doesn't need to be updated on a regular basis.

Wow, people really do assume to think the worst of me. I am not stupid, you know. I have been modding my Skyrim since... well, back since I first got it. I have been doing total do-overs with mods again and again, to make it all work. Heck, I have probably been modding and re-installing Skyrim more than I have been able to play it. Ironically my merged mods consists of mods that add new armors and weapons, mods that by all means should not in any way possible interfere with any scripts that could have anything to do with the creature animations. And I make sure not to merge any mods with advanced scripting or those that come with an MCM, such as Frostfall, Hunterborn, etc etc... So this is all just a big, fat mystery. 

As I have said before, it have all worked out well before with my merged mods. It's only until recently after much trial and error that I managed to narrow down the problem to the fact that the saves somehow becomes corrupted once the Sexlab Creature Animation option is ticked. Something that didn't happen with earlier versions of Sexlab and More Nasty Critters (or both).

As for now it seems that I am back to the good old days of my "mod exploring", figuring out wich mods that play well with the others. It will probably take me a whole week or so with my current mod setup to figure out which mod could possibly mess with the Sexlab creature option, since this requires me to make a new save for each and every mod I have installed and try them out one by one (trial and error) to see which one that could possibly be the culprit.

Until then... Well... Let's just wait and see. Otherwise I see no reason for me to keep MNC in my mod list since it's kind of redundant in my case.

Hey guys, I don't know if that's the right thread to ask in and I'm new to Skyrim (only started playing last week), but I've downloaded and installed Sexlab (and a LOT of other mods as well), along with Zaz's animations (if someone could recommend other animations I'd be grateful as well), SOS, FNIS, the XP32 skeleton (I think that's the one we need to use right?) the unofficial patches, the mods for prostitution, arousal, cumshots etc.  however everytime I try to get my character to have sex with another character, or to do sex for gold or anything with that the other character just follows me and does nothing (or jsut pays me and goes away if I was trying to sell my character to them). I tried searching for what could be the problem however most of the time it was people not installing FNIS, which I actually did. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? 

Hey guys, I don't know if that's the right thread to ask in and I'm new to Skyrim (only started playing last week), but I've downloaded and installed Sexlab (and a LOT of other mods as well), along with Zaz's animations (if someone could recommend other animations I'd be grateful as well), SOS, FNIS, the XP32 skeleton (I think that's the one we need to use right?) the unofficial patches, the mods for prostitution, arousal, cumshots etc.  however everytime I try to get my character to have sex with another character, or to do sex for gold or anything with that the other character just follows me and does nothing (or jsut pays me and goes away if I was trying to sell my character to them). I tried searching for what could be the problem however most of the time it was people not installing FNIS, which I actually did. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? 

Did you run generate FNIS for users?

Did you run generate FNIS for users?

Yup.

Wow, people really do assume to think the worst of me. I am not stupid, you know. I have been modding my Skyrim since... well, back since I first got it. I have been doing total do-overs with mods again and again, to make it all work. Heck, I have probably been modding and re-installing Skyrim more than I have been able to play it. Ironically my merged mods consists of mods that add new armors and weapons, mods that by all means should not in any way possible interfere with any scripts that could have anything to do with the creature animations. And I make sure not to merge any mods with advanced scripting or those that come with an MCM, such as Frostfall, Hunterborn, etc etc... So this is all just a big, fat mystery. 

As I have said before, it have all worked out well before with my merged mods. It's only until recently after much trial and error that I managed to narrow down the problem to the fact that the saves somehow becomes corrupted once the Sexlab Creature Animation option is ticked. Something that didn't happen with earlier versions of Sexlab and More Nasty Critters (or both).

As for now it seems that I am back to the good old days of my "mod exploring", figuring out wich mods that play well with the others. It will probably take me a whole week or so with my current mod setup to figure out which mod could possibly mess with the Sexlab creature option, since this requires me to make a new save for each and every mod I have installed and try them out one by one (trial and error) to see which one that could possibly be the culprit.

Until then... Well... Let's just wait and see. Otherwise I see no reason for me to keep MNC in my mod list since it's kind of redundant in my case.

No one is "thinking this worst of you" (paranoid are we?? ;) )  The problem is that you are reporting a problem with the basic functionality of SexLab 1.60.2 (activating creature animations) that no one else has really reported.  If this was a general problem with that functionality, a hell of a lot more people would be here bellowing about that problem.  This leads me to believe that the problem is your particular setup. 

I got bored with my previous character last night and created a whole new one.  I created a new character and new save (I do use MO, so I was able to do this in a new profile) and I followed my own steps that I mentioned in the link in my signature.  Once I activated creatures, I quit, restarted, and reloaded that save - no issues, no crashing, no "destroyed save".  Everything worked flawlessly.  So again, I say the problem is in your setup.  The papyrus logs you posted are confusing to say the least because to me they contains shitloads of "scripts missing files" meaning that save has scripts in it that has never seen the mods they are attached to, which according to the link WF posted is BAD, BAD, BAD and can cause CTDs.  Or not, because it is "normal" for certain mods (apparently with Defeat?).  Or the errors can exist but it doesn't matter (which flies against everything else I've heard).  Or it does matter.  (I will say again - I am no papryrus log guru, I am just going by what I've learned here and now from that link that WF posted).  Confusing shit.  Finally, in all of this you have never provided a load order of mods so that maybe someone here can look at and go "Oh shit, yeah that mod that turns bunnies purple can screw up SexLab creature animations !!!"  Again I make the point - we cannot see what you have so trying to diagnose the problem without all of the info is wasteful of both your time and ours.   It's just fucking guesswork.

That being said, I have 2 final suggestions (yes, guesswork, other than post the other info that I have mentioned before), and then I am done:

1)  Redownload SexLab 1.60.2 and the creature pack, and maybe MNC.  MAYBE there was some corruption with the downloads?

2)  Have you tried verifying your cache through Steam?  Maybe it's just time.  Couldn't hurt (IF you haven't already done that).

[EDIT]

OK, and 1 more thing:

3)  Try downloading the separate PapyrusUtil mod and install it AFTER everything else is installed.  It is included in SL but maybe something overwrote it?  Downloading the separate mod and installing it last guarantees it will used (in case some other mod may have installed an older version - some mods had older versions included like older versions of SOS.)

[/EDIT]

Is Sexlab going to get another hotfix? I remember posting about misplaced positioning bug during bed sex scenes that was still in hotfix 2. Also i remember seeing lots of ppl having different issues with latest hotfix but there is no sign of new hotfix and ppl call this stable version. So is it just me and my setup that is not fully working properly or others have issues even with latest hotfix?

No one is "thinking this worst of you" (paranoid are we?? ;) )  The problem is that you are reporting a problem with the basic functionality of SexLab 1.60.2 (activating creature animations) that no one else has really reported.  If this was a general problem with that functionality, a hell of a lot more people would be here bellowing about that problem.  This leads me to believe that the problem is your particular setup. 

I got bored with my previous character last night and created a whole new one.  I created a new character and new save (I do use MO, so I was able to do this in a new profile) and I followed my own steps that I mentioned in the link in my signature.  Once I activated creatures, I quit, restarted, and reloaded that save - no issues, no crashing, no "destroyed save".  Everything worked flawlessly.  So again, I say the problem is in your setup.  The papyrus logs you posted are confusing to say the least because to me they contains shitloads of "scripts missing files" meaning that save has scripts in it that has never seen the mods they are attached to, which according to the link WF posted is BAD, BAD, BAD and can cause CTDs.  Or not, because it is "normal" for certain mods (apparently with Defeat?).  Or the errors can exist but it doesn't matter (which flies against everything else I've heard).  Or it does matter.  (I will say again - I am no papryrus log guru, I am just going by what I've learned here and now from that link that WF posted).  Confusing shit.  Finally, in all of this you have never provided a load order of mods so that maybe someone here can look at and go "Oh shit, yeah that mod that turns bunnies purple can screw up SexLab creature animations !!!"  Again I make the point - we cannot see what you have so trying to diagnose the problem without all of the info is wasteful of both your time and ours.   It's just fucking guesswork.

That being said, I have 2 final suggestions (yes, guesswork, other than post the other info that I have mentioned before), and then I am done:

1)  Redownload SexLab 1.60.2 and the creature pack, and maybe MNC.  MAYBE there was some corruption with the downloads?

2)  Have you tried verifying your cache through Steam?  Maybe it's just time.  Couldn't hurt (IF you haven't already done that).

[EDIT]

OK, and 1 more thing:

3)  Try downloading the separate PapyrusUtil mod and install it AFTER everything else is installed.  It is included in SL but maybe something overwrote it?  Downloading the separate mod and installing it last guarantees it will used (in case some other mod may have installed an older version - some mods had older versions included like older versions of SOS.)

[/EDIT]

Alright. Here is the loadorder then, along with several notepads on which mods the merged ESPs contain. Only to read for the insanely stupi... ehum... BRAVE! Jokes aside, even though the merges contain many files I can't possibly see why there should be any inconsistencies or conflicts. I mean, none of those files I merged should by no means conflict with animations for animals/creatures. Then it is more likely that it is one of the other unmerged plugins in my loadorder, whichever that would be.

And as I have said before. Though the logs may look bad or the setup itself looks like hell on Earth, I haven't had any problems with it. (Though I wouldn't recommend it either for the overly sensitive.) Nevertheless, the mods all work in-game. Crashes can happen of course, but it's mostly whenever I strain my memory too much by engaging in battle with maybe 50 other NPCs or the like. So, sure. It happens, but it is rare and Skyrim is still playable and enjoyable. The only thing keeping me from really enjoying it now is of course that tiny little detail that the Creature Animations are capable of messing up an entire save.

Sidenote: I had the PapyrusUtil.esp in my loadorder before, but I can't recall whether or not I had this trouble when I had it installed. So maybe I should re-install it again.

Alright. Here is the loadorder then, along with several notepads on which mods the merged ESPs contain. Only to read for the insanely stupi... ehum... BRAVE! Jokes aside, even though the merges contain many files I can't possibly see why there should be any inconsistencies or conflicts. I mean, none of those files I merged should by no means conflict with animations for animals/creatures. Then it is more likely that it is one of the other unmerged plugins in my loadorder, whichever that would be.

And as I have said before. Though the logs may look bad or the setup itself looks like hell on Earth, I haven't had any problems with it. (Though I wouldn't recommend it either for the overly sensitive.) Nevertheless, the mods all work in-game. Crashes can happen of course, but it's mostly whenever I strain my memory too much by engaging in battle with maybe 50 other NPCs or the like. So, sure. It happens, but it is rare and Skyrim is still playable and enjoyable. The only thing keeping me from really enjoying it now is of course that tiny little detail that the Creature Animations are capable of messing up an entire save.

Sidenote: I had the PapyrusUtil.esp in my loadorder before, but I can't recall whether or not I had this trouble when I had it installed. So maybe I should re-install it again.

OK, first this is your load order is total shit.  Have you tried running LOOT?  Actually the answer to that is obviously NO.  The initial load order (with DLCs and USKP & related patches should be:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm  - Hey.  Where the hell is your update esm?  Normally the only reason that's missing is when using a cracked/pirated version...

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

...remaining esms...

...esp files...

And the last one in your load order should be:

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp       (unless there are mods that need Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp as a master, then they follow),

At this point I'm not looking at this any further until 2 things are done:

1)  The load order is properly sorted - download and install LOOT, and use it to set a basic load order.  You may need to adjust some things afterward but the LOOT results will give a good working order.

2)  Explain why there is no Update.esm - a properly Steam updated Skyrim install MUST have an Update.esm.  The only reason I know of to not have one is when someone is using a cracked or pirated version.  You aren't, are you?

Also, FNIS output may give a clue as well.  After fixing your load order, run FNIS Generator, then click into the results area at the top, select ALL of the text, then post it here as well.  Preferably in spoiler tags:

[ spoiler ] your fnis results here [ /spoiler ]

(make sure to remove the spaces to make the tags work)  Or attach it as a text file.  Again, copy ALL of the text from the FNIS Generator.

OK, first this is your load order is total shit.  Have you tried running LOOT?  Actually the answer to that is obviously NO.  The initial load order (with DLCs and USKP & related patches should be:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm  - Hey.  Where the hell is your update esm?  Normally the only reason that's missing is when using a cracked/pirated version...

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

...remaining esms...

...esp files...

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp       (unless there are mods that need Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp as a master, then they follow),

1)  The load order is properly sorted - download and install LOOT, and use it to set a basic load order.  You may need to adjust some things afterward but the LOOT results will give a good working order.

2)  Explain why there is no Update.esm - a properly Steam updated Skyrim install MUST have an Update.esm.  The only reason I know of to not have one is when someone is using a cracked or pirated version.  You aren't, are you?

Also, FNIS output may give a clue as well.  After fixing your load order, run FNIS Generator, then click into the results area at the top, select ALL of the text, then post it here as well.  Preferably in spoiler tags:

(make sure to remove the spaces to make the tags work)  Or attach it as a text file.  Again, copy ALL of the text from the FNIS Generator.

1. It's funny you should mention a load order. Because I did use LOOT. Through NMM. Don't know if that makes any difference but that load order is the result I get, so put your blame on NMM or LOOT instead of me.

2. I have no idea of how to properly see the loadorder as a text file, so I wrote down every single ESP for hand using Notepad. Could happen that I have missed out on a couple of mods. But yes, I do have the Update.esm. Perhaps I should post screenshots from herenow on instead?

Skyrim.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

...remaining esms...

...esp files...

1. It's funny you should mention a load order. Because I did use LOOT. Through NMM. Don't know if that makes any difference but that load order is the result I get, so put your blame on NMM or LOOT instead of me.

2. I have no idea of how to properly see the loadorder as a text file, so I wrote down every single ESP for hand using Notepad. Could happen that I have missed out on a couple of mods. But yes, I do have the Update.esm. Perhaps I should post screenshots from herenow on instead?

use stand alone loot this is how a properly sorted load order looks like

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.1.3b]
03  Dawnguard.esm
04  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.1.3b]
05  HearthFires.esm
06  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.1.3b]
07  Dragonborn.esm
08  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.1.3b]
09  Falskaar.esm
0A  Wyrmstooth.esp  [Version 1.16]
0B  [JmV]LTTF.esm
0C  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.60]
0D  CompanionArissa.esm
0E  Gray Fox Cowl.esm
0F  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
10  daymoyl.esm
11  Campfire.esm
12  AzarHair.esm
13  MFVM.esm
14  PubicMeshColorRE.esm
15  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.5]
16  BeeingFemale.esm  [Version 2.5]
17  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
18  Havok Breast Physic.esm
19  AH Hotkeys.esp
1A  AHZmoreHUD.esp  [Version 2.1.3]
1B  Dawnguard Halfsized.esp
1C  Dragonborn Halfsized.esp
1D  Hearthfire Halfsized.esp
1E  HearthfireMoveKidsfix.esp
1F  LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp
20  Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
21  Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
**  Purity.esp
22  Immersive Jewelry.esp  [Version 1.02]
23  SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp
24  Immersive Interiors.esp
25  SoS - The Wilds.esp  [Version 1.13]
26  SoS - Civilization.esp  [Version 1.02]
27  Merged Armor and Clothing.esp
28  SoS - The Dungeons.esp  [Version 1.23]
**  WATER DG + DB.esp
29  hearthfireextended.esp
2A  FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
++  CorrectGenderAnimations.esp
2B  RacialPubicHairProject_v2.1_HairyBandits_EN.esp
2C  Merged Followers.esp
2D  AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
2E  AV1AlluringEyes.esp
2F  FISS.esp
30  AMatterOfTime.esp  [Version 2.00]
31  Animated Dragon Wings.esp
++  Chesko_MorrowindPotionNames.esp
++  better_potions.esp
++  BlueSkys.esp
32  CANS.esp
33  DG and DB Axe Perks merged.esp
34  DSCR.esp
35  DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
36  Extended UI.esp  [Version 1.2.0d]
37  Mannequin.esp
38  Snotgurg Equipment HUD.esp
39  FNISSexyMove.esp
3A  FreckleMania.esp
3B  getSnowy.esp
3C  GoToBed.esp
3D  UIExtensions.esp
3E  AddItemMenu.esp
3F  AI Overhaul.esp
40  Skyrim Better Roads and Bridges - All In One - Merged.esp
41  maidens of whiterun.esp
42  Point The Way.esp  [Version 1.0.3]
43  SMIM-Merged-All.esp
44  Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp  [Version 2.1]
45  HSxHorseStablingCities+HF.esp
46  HorsesGoneWild.esp  [Version 1.4]
47  Sexlab Mods Merged.esp
48  Sleeping Innkeepers.esp  [Version 1.0]
49  AnonymousPeople.esp
4A  Ghosu - Project Flintlock.esp
4B  Hypothermia.esp
++  CampFire_Hypothermia_Heatsource_Patch.esp
4C  iActivate.esp
4D  Immersive detection of NPC.esp
4E  JaxonzMCMKicker.esp
4F  MFVM_ChildrenFight_Patch.esp
50  MFVM_Hearthfire_Patch.esp
51  MPAB.esp
52  NoAnimalsReportCrimes-DG+DB.esp
53  NoFurnitureActivationWhenSneaking.esp  [Version 1.1]
54  RaceMenu.esp
55  RaceMenuFreckleOverlays.esp
56  RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp
57  RaceMenuOverlays.esp
58  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
59  RHSP_Widget.esp
5A  SOSRaceMenu.esp
5B  XPMSE.esp
5C  Realistic crime report radius zero.esp
++  Proper Aiming.esp
++  PurityDN.esp
5D  TrueStorms.esp
5E  saqksSteadyHandPerkHotfix.esp
5F  Skyrim Schlongs Merged.esp
60  Gamefever 1st Person Items Fix.esp
61  LiFEv1.1.esp
++  AFT_NoFriendlySpellDamage.esp
62  Auto Unequip Merged.esp
63  SexLabDefeat.esp
64  BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
65  LoversVictim.esp
**  Ghosu - Project Flintlock - Ammo Addon.esp
++  CorrectGenderAnimations-DB.esp
++  CorrectGenderAnimations-DG.esp
++  WATER Falskaar.esp
++  Purewaters-Falskaar.esp
66  Skyrim Halfsized.esp
67  SkyUI.esp
68  SkyrimConfigMenu.esp
69  SLA Monitor Widget.esp
6A  SleepTight.esp
6B  SoSConfigMenu.esp
6C  titkit.esp
6D  Unique Uniques.esp  [Version 1.8]
6E  Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
++  TrueStorms-Purity.esp
++  TrueStorms-SupremeStorms-Vanilla.esp
++  WeightlessPickaxe.esp
6F  WetandCold.esp
70  WetandCold - Ashes.esp
71  WondersofWeather.esp
72  WeightMorphs.esp
++  Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard.esp
++  Havok Breast Physic Dragonborn.esp
++  Havok Breast Physic.esp
**  HDT Havok Object.esp
73  Better Dynamic Snow.esp  [Version 2.4]
74  RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
75  12FemaleBrows.esp
76  Merged Followers 2.esp
77  Serenity.esp
78  Dovah Vault.esp
79  DBM_CCOR_patch.esp
7A  beginnersshack.esp
**  WATER Plants.esp
7B  HoldBorderBanners.esp
7C  smakit_house_markers_plus.esp
7D  MHufb001.esp
7E  Follower Map Marker-Beacon Version.esp
7F  DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp
80  Mannequin Hall.esp
81  ShocksSaltMinesofSkyrim.esp
82  Dead Body Collision.esp
83  FNISspells.esp
**  HDT Piercingsets.esp
84  TPFollowers-Elven.esp
85  TPFollowers-Human.esp
86  WM_WidgetMod.esp
87  yennefer test.esp
88  SexyVest.esp
89  DragonBoneBikini.esp
8A  My Home Is Your Home.esp
8B  Real Clouds.esp
8C  CiriOutfit.esp
8D  Girls Overhaul.esp
8E  Girls Army.esp
8D  SexLabArousedAnimations.esp
8E  FloppySOS.esp
8F  DSerHorsesRevamped.esp
++  Moss Rocks.esp
90  FNIS.esp
91  DudestiaOutfitChanger.esp
92  BDSchlongs.esp
93  Tes5Merged.esp
94  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

as i am using Wrye Bash you will notice some mods with ++ or ** they are either firstly  merged or lastly imported into my bashed patch

check mods #00 thru 08 that is how the DLCs and their USKPs are supposed to be loaded

An update on the previous issue. I did now arrange for a minimum load order in which I only loaded Sexlab, Creature Frameworks, my big-ass, heavy, merged ESPs, SkyUI (self-explanatory), RaceMenu plugin, Non Sexlab Animations, the unofficial patches and Hentai Pregnancy. The results? A successful load even with the Creature Animations installed. Which is rather ironic, as I would have expected the problem to be from one of my gigantic merges, but apparently this issue seems to be related to a yet to be identified plugin/mod in my load order. I will from now on activate a couple of mods at a time and run a new game, install Creature Animations, quit, see if it loads, repeat; until I find the culprit. Will probably use up my entire Friday on this crap... Smells like those good modding days of old in which I would spend weeks just to figure out which mods worked out best with each other.  :dodgy:

Anywho, I will keep this updated if I manage to single out the problem. Could be that some other poor sod is having the same issue. Saw that there was thread a while ago similar to my case that remained unsolved, but I have lost the link.

An update on the previous issue. I did now arrange for a minimum load order in which I only loaded Sexlab, Creature Frameworks, my big-ass, heavy, merged ESPs, SkyUI (self-explanatory), RaceMenu plugin, Non Sexlab Animations, the unofficial patches and Hentai Pregnancy. The results? A successful load even with the Creature Animations installed. Which is rather ironic, as I would have expected the problem to be from one of my gigantic merges, but apparently this issue seems to be related to a yet to be identified plugin/mod in my load order. I will from now on activate a couple of mods at a time and run a new game, install Creature Animations, quit, see if it loads, repeat; until I find the culprit. Will probably use up my entire Friday on this crap... Smells like those good modding days of old in which I would spend weeks just to figure out which mods worked out best with each other.  :dodgy:

Anywho, I will keep this updated if I manage to single out the problem. Could be that some other poor sod is having the same issue. Saw that there was thread a while ago similar to my case that remained unsolved, but I have lost the link.

glad to hear that you can finally load a save with creatures ticked

Unless the newest NMM has removed the feature, there is an export button on the left side (used to be the last button) in one of the tabs that will export your load order to either a text file or copy to the clipboard so you can paste it.

Running LOOT through NMM wasn't available when last I used NMM (sometime around the .58 era).  But if that is the result that you go from running LOOT then yes I will blame LOOT (or NMM if run through there).  Because that is not how LOOT normally sorts the mods.  If you are running LOOT through NMM, download the standalone and run it outside of NMM (make sure to run as admin).  The resulting load order should end up as I listed in my previous post.  So there is something to consider as part of the potential problems you are having.  You do have write permissions to the folder where the Steam games are stored, correct?  In windows, the default location that Steam (and in fact most games) install in by default is locked down with limited privileges.  That's why a lot of people suggest moving the default Steam installation to another folder or another drive.  This is also why running things like FNIS Generator requires you run as Admin.  Same thing with LOOT (when running standalone).  I run mine through ModOrganizer, but the principle's the same,  Personally I just removed all restrictions from the game folders giving myself full access. 

[EDIT]  Saw your other post after leaving this one.  It's also a possibility that this was a kind of "straw that broke the camels back" situation.  Not so much a single one-on-one mod conflict, but a maybe a combination of multiple mods causing it.  And if you can narrow it done to a single mod conflict (or a group of mods), well like you said, that will be very helpful if someone else runs into this situation.

Right, as I said several pages back, I have encountered the same issue as TrollingGuy. And, as I pointed out before, I can get Sexlab 1.60.2 working with MNC 8.33, but as soon as I try using any MNC 9.x versions, the corruption of saves happens (Both with old and new characters). So try uninstalling MNC 9.2 and go back to 8.33, see if that works.

Also yes, have started several new characters in testing this, payarus logs will look like that for a new game due to how some mods try to detect for the existance of other mods for compatiabilty reasons.

Quick update: Yeah, I just tried this on my current load order. Saves with MNC 9.2 crash with creature animations turned on. Saves with MNC 8.33 with creatures animations turned on do not.

Second update:

Since I saw your loadorder was a mess, make sure you have these esps in this order:

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp - If you use it.

LOOT will not put MoreNastyCritters into this order by default. I was having trouble with 8.33 until I realized this.

Right, as I said several pages back, I have encountered the same issue as TrollingGuy. And, as I pointed out before, I can get Sexlab 1.60.2 working with MNC 8.33, but as soon as I try using any MNC 9.x versions, the corruption of saves happens (Both with old and new characters). So try uninstalling MNC 9.2 and go back to 8.33, see if that works.

Also yes, have started several new characters in testing this, payarus logs will look like that for a new game due to how some mods try to detect for the existance of other mods for compatiabilty reasons.

Quick update: Yeah, I just tried this on my current load order. Saves with MNC 9.2 crash with creature animations turned on. Saves with MNC 8.33 with creatures animations turned on do not.

Second update:

Since I saw your loadorder was a mess, make sure you have these esps in this order:

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

LOOT will not put MoreNastyCritters into this order by default. I was having trouble with 8.33 until I realized this.

Where I can download the 8.33 on the mod page, the 8.33 is not present.

Second update:

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

Currently using MNC9.2 with no problems as stated numerous times.  The problem is in YOUR setup, not with the mod.  And TG has posted that a reduced setup worked fine, so again it was something in his setup causing the issue (mod conflict, multiple mod interactions, etc).  And as I told TG - saying "it don't work" without providing any of the requested info (such as papyrus logs, skse crash logs, fnis output, load order, etc - please see the pinned threads in the technical support section) is pretty useless to get YOUR problem solved.

I will say one thing - I don't use HentaiCreatures.esp.  Might be related, but I seriously doubt it.  AGAIN - no mass influx of screaming people having the same issue.  The only MNC issues people seem to be reporting a lot is missing schlongs, not crashing.  Which I am not having an issue with either.  Hmmm, maybe HC is the problem...

When you run Loot the last thing you need to do is press the "Apply" button after it has determined the new order for your mods, I suspect you missed this step (it is easy to skip).

As for assuming the worst, we always assume that fundamental steps have been skipped or stupid things were done unless the poster tells us in detail what they have done because that is where the problems usually occur. Your Papyrus logs show missing files, that is a fact and you should not forget it even if you figure out the base problem that brought you here because there is still a problem there.

When you run Loot the last thing you need to do is press the "Apply" button after it has determined the new order for your mods, I suspect you missed this step (it is easy to skip).

As for assuming the worst, we always assume that fundamental steps have been skipped or stupid things were done unless the poster tells us in detail what they have done because that is where the problems usually occur. Your Papyrus logs show missing files, that is a fact and you should not forget it even if you figure out the base problem that brought you here because there is still a problem there.

Nope, I always remember to hit the apply button. Strangely enough, LOOT seems to give me two different versions of load orders. One in which I run it from NMM and one in which I run it as standalone. Anyhow, I just came to say that the creature animations are working on loading the save now.

The reason will remain a mystery (as I have spent all day trying to figure it out). My theory is that perhaps a script (overload?) does not agree with having the creature animations installed. I do not know if there is like a limit for the number of mods with MCM menus in-game or not, but the problem disappeared when I removed two of those mods from my loadorder. I have now about 76 mods that can be adjusted via MCM. Before I had 78. The strange thing is that both of these mods that I removed couldn't possibly have interfered with animations dealing with animals and critters. 

Not unless My Home Is Your Home and Spouses Enhanced have some secret "anti-animal" script running in the background that messes everything up. Anywho, with those two gone, the game seems to load just fine with creature animations installed. Don't ask me why, I just stopped asking myself (and my Skyrim and PC) a while ago.

What's more intriguing is that I switched the mods in the load order as well. In this case I chose to load My Home Is Your Home and Spouses Enhanced, while unticking two other MCM related mods. Same thing happened there. The save with the creature animations ticked loaded, so the fault couldn't possibly be related to the two above mentioned. It must have something to do with perhaps:

1. Heavy scripting, running in the background?

2. A maximum number of MCM mods?

I don't know. My active plugin count is at 250 now, (505 with the merged plugins). And I know the max limit for active plugins are at around 254/255 (varies I have discovered), and around 508/509 (if merged). 

So my tip to people who might encounter this same issue would be to narrow down on mods that can be adjusted via MCM. I could be wrong, I could be right. I don't know, as I have said. The important thing right now is that it worked for me.