Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.59c - UPDATED Oct. 3rd

• Please log in to reply
7823 replies to this topic

MonaBabii

MonaBabii

Success through Incompetence!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Hey, apologies if this has been answered before.

Is anyone having the issue where if you change animations, the NPC in the sex scene dresses back up?

When a scene starts, I can cycle once, maybe twice (not confirmed, just seem to remember I could once), but after that the NPC my character is having sex with re-dresses. At this point changing animations or using the re-alignment key doesn't seem to do the trick in re-undressing them.

Does anyone have a solution for that? or maybe a work-around so at least you don't have to sit through the entire scene with one party fully dressed?

Note: So far I can only confirm this is happening when my character is having sex with a female NPC. I have not tested it vs Male NPCs.

Thanks in advance. Cheers!

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

moonwolf3

moonwolf3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Its installed so i can test it. It  shows up in the MCM menu but  i am unclear  on how i  initiate  sex it  seems  to be  working  i  used  finis  etc... is  there a  spell or  a item  i am missing?

Using  the  lastest  version of  everything 

Installed  Sexlab and  Aroused and Lovers comfort.

Ran Finis

Saw  Sex lab on finis  list..

Went  into game saw them   on the  MCM  menu

And  tried to  well  test it... and...  not  sure  what to do.

This is  my first try at this  thing so if  there is  anything i am missing..  animations..  powers..  whatever  please tell me.

Thank you.

Try sexlab match maker.

I  tried it...  i go the powers  but all i did  was   have  fun with my self  or  watch my companions  have fun  with them selves...

Also i  saw  the lets  have some... menu  and  tried  that i kept  getting   nahh don think so  as  a response.

Setekh

Setekh

Boo!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Match maker works just fine, select yourself and select at least 1 npc and wait 5 seconds.

Also, what's with the excessive spaces between words, makes your post 10 times more annoying to read.

moonwolf3

moonwolf3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Sorry about that. Got it  to  work. Thank you.

Kinky

Kinky

Perverted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

This doesn't seem to work with SOS Light. Shlong never gets erected...

xxsleepyxx

xxsleepyxx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

My hotkeys are all screwed up.  they are not assigned to what they say they are and if i try to change them, it dont know what im pressing.  for example if i press = it thinks im hitting f12.  how can i fix this?

even when i start a new game the hotkeys are messed up like this.

mm777

mm777

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

am i missing something?

http://skyrim.jpn.or...s/356/35628.jpg

xxsleepyxx

xxsleepyxx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

those japanese are genius.  i bet they added free camera and facial animations like estrus.  probably fixed the hotkeys too.

Ashal

Ashal

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,175 posts

those japanese are genius.  i bet they added free camera and facial animations like estrus.  probably fixed the hotkeys too.

Or they just loaded the freely available alpha builds I make available at http://git.loverslab.com.

The Japanese regurarly discuss and test the updates I post at http://pele.bbspink..../1375352389/l50 (post 782 & 783)

I wouldn't advise actually using v1.19 yet though, it has a major bug right now with playing the right matching animations. Going to be working on a fix for it tonight however.

Ashal

Ashal

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,175 posts

My hotkeys are all screwed up.  they are not assigned to what they say they are and if i try to change them, it dont know what im pressing.  for example if i press = it thinks im hitting f12.  how can i fix this?

even when i start a new game the hotkeys are messed up like this.

Hot keys are based on US QWERTY keyboards. No way around it, it's just the way SKSE input codes work. Just set it to the keys that match your keyboard layout.

http://www.creationk...ut_Script#Notes

xxsleepyxx

xxsleepyxx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

yeah... thats the keyboard im using, american. i really never imagined people use anything else.

So its likely some kind of problem with skse?  like maybe a mod i installed over wrote some skse stuff that makes the keyboard normal?

i wonder where that would be located and what it would be called.

well i reinstalled skse, no difference.

nvm i figured it out, it just says the wrong thing in ui, if i reassign the keys, they work no matter what crazy stuff the ui says.  thanks for the reply.

maniman303

maniman303

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Heya ^^

i have new problem now >,< i want to use sos scholngs of skyrim full version, and i instal it with vectorplexus muscular addon... Before my reinstal of skyrim it worked, but now no... when my female character fuck with npc, they have underwear! This reminds me of the the "Nazidup" from "witcher 2" xD. But problem is strange and i dont want this. I was looking for a lot, but that don't work...

Kinky

Kinky

Perverted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Or they just loaded the freely available alpha builds I make available at http://git.loverslab.com.

The Japanese regurarly discuss and test the updates I post at http://pele.bbspink..../1375352389/l50 (post 782 & 783)

I wouldn't advise actually using v1.19 yet though, it has a major bug right now with playing the right matching animations. Going to be working on a fix for it tonight however.

Maybe in new version you could include check to see if victim is already undressed so that it doesn't play undress animation together with agressor if there is nothing to undress. I get that kind of behaviour when using Sexlab Submit.

What happened with 1.16? Why jump to 1.19?

Also no one seem to be willing to give an answer is SexLab compatible with SOS Light version? I never get Shlong to become erect during SexLab animations if im using SOS Light, but it works with full version. Should it work at all with SOS Light or do i have to use full version for it to work properly?

Ashal

Ashal

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,175 posts

There is no 1.19, 1.19 is just the version number I'm using for testing stuff to prepare for 1.20, which is the next planned realease and will mostly consist of major coding rewrites for stability purposes, and maybe Creature support if I find the time.

So why no 1.16-1.19 and straight to 1.20? Because thats how software versioning works. 1.20 = Major.MinorRevision

Major (1.20) is the main instance of the software, upping it to 2.00 would be a sign that it's basically a new piece of software at that point.
Minor (1.20) is the the next iteration of that major version, usually with new features or content, 1.20 signifies heavy new features or content over 1.10.
Revision (1.20) usually signifies a bug fix or more minor content changes that don't warrant upping the minor number. 1.15 contains simple bug fixes and a minor change to positioning over 1.14 for example.
Lastly there's also hotfix, (1.15b) the tacked on letter signifies I fucked something up with 1.15, and 1.15b does nothing more than show something that should not have been broken up in 1.15 has been fixed and nothing more.

And there's your standard incremental software versioning lesson for the day that you didn't ask for and is really just an excuse for me avoiding work.

http://en.wikipedia....nting_sequences for more exciting information on such topic. 

Also no one seem to be willing to give an answer is SexLab compatible with SOS Light version? I never get Shlong to become erect during SexLab animations if im using SOS Light, but it works with full version. Should it work at all with SOS Light or do i have to use full version for it to work properly?

SOS light works fine, I use it myself. Just make sure your esp is named Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp, as it depends on the name for detecting it, and that you're using SOS enabled skeletons.

Kinky

Kinky

Perverted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

There is no 1.19, 1.19 is just the version number I'm using for testing stuff to prepare for 1.20, which is the next planned realease and will mostly consist of major coding rewrites for stability purposes, and maybe Creature support if I find the time.

So why no 1.16-1.19 and straight to 1.20? Because thats how software versioning works. 1.20 = Major.MinorRevision

Major (1.20) is the main instance of the software, upping it to 2.00 would be a sign that it's basically a new piece of software at that point.
Minor (1.20) is the the next iteration of that major version, usually with new features or content, 1.20 signifies heavy new features or content over 1.10.
Revision (1.20) usually signifies a bug fix or more minor content changes that don't warrant upping the minor number. 1.15 contains simple bug fixes and a minor change to positioning over 1.14 for example.
Lastly there's also hotfix, (1.15b) the tacked on letter signifies I fucked something up with 1.15, and 1.15b does nothing more than show something that should not have been broken up in 1.15 has been fixed and nothing more.

And there's your standard incremental software versioning lesson for the day that you didn't ask for and is really just an excuse for me avoiding work.

http://en.wikipedia....nting_sequences for more exciting information on such topic. 

SOS light works fine, I use it myself. Just make sure your esp is named Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp, as it depends on the name for detecting it, and that you're using SOS enabled skeletons.

Thank you for your answer and for making my day with this statement "And there's your standard incremental software versioning lesson for the day that you didn't ask for and is really just an excuse for me avoiding work." :D

Ill try to get things to work and im looking forward to see your next release :)

Pinute

Pinute

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Me thinks you have done far too much foss development :)

xutuoer16

xutuoer16

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

This is amazingļ¼Œthank you very much~

imhunsoo

imhunsoo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

i have CTD 3~4 time sex scene after RUN TIME 6025 c++ error

StayFrosty

StayFrosty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Hello Ashal...I seem to have come across something odd in my Papyrus Scripts....I am a 'noob' and really don't know how to read Papyrus Scripts, but my game has been very unhappy and crashing...I am very sure not related to any Sexlab Mod, but I did discover this entry when looking through my Logs and am quite perplexed at what my logs are looking for...a Mod and a DLC I have never had, nor have Mods that use them, but their being looked for in regards to my SexLab Mods it seems....SexLab Framework, Sexlab Defeat and SexLab Submit...may I ask if SexLab Framework v115.b requires this Mod or DLC?

Hearthfire

Schlongs of Skyrim

Why I ask is they seem to be related to Sex Mod references in my Papyrus Log...:

Spoiler

GuruSR

GuruSR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Just tried a sex scene:  Player's scale is 1.0 (base 1.0, redguard), participant from BBL (the redguard woman in there), GetScale in the console produced 1.00 (with base of 0.97), during the scene GetScale of her produced 1.02 (with base of 0.99).  The scale did return to normal afterwards, was that the wanted scale during the scene?  The previous scene they were kissing (and thats all they seemed to do), prior to that, she shrank farther and it threw the animation off to the point my actor was kissing her forehead.  No idea why she shrank, they were closer if she grew, but didn't.

GuruSR.