Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Yes like my too, SOS full version and XPMS skeleton patch, worked fine until the update 1.21 but not all animations bent 90 degrees to the right in other less bent. Sorry my english.

It happens to me also. Sos bending 90 degrees. 

I doesnt happens always but at least 50% of times. Glad to know that Im not the only one!

I did not write before because I thought it was just me.

Seems like you're not the only one with erection problems ;)

Don't know if it's been said already, but it looks like the problem is that something is stopping Havoc from acting on the schlongs during the animations. Whether the problem's in 1.2 or FNIS 4.0, I'm not sure but seeing as Ashal said before that Sexlab only calls the erection function when the anim starts, I think there's something in FNIS that's stopping Havoc.

Hi all, having a bit of an issue here. Since the 1.20 update, my sexual partners keep running back to their original routes and spots as soon as sex starts no matter what i do. And I effectively don't know what to do about it to be honest. Any help on that?

Same thing for me.I have installed 1.20 (which includes the hotfix) in fresh game and this happens

Edit 1

After installing the 1.21 everything works ok (exept for the tfc command.I thought that the unavailability of drawning your weapons after finishing sex and having tfc command active was a bug that was fixed in 1.20.Am i wrong?)

Edit 2

After quiting the game and reloading i made several tests and saw that the tfc bug happened because whille and after sex (with tfc enabled) i urinated (private needs mod).Tests made with tfc and just sex with match maker had no problems exept for the bended penus because of SOS

any special instructions if updating from 1.21beta?

Can we just overright with the new 1.21 framework or overwright the 1.21beta with the 1.21 updater?

----- v1.21 Update -----------------------------------------------------------------

If you were on v1.20, just install the update patch and run FNIS for Users again to regenerate your animation behavior files. Otherwise follow the below instructions for updating.

Make sure you have enabled the creature animations from the MCM menu. if they are already enabled then you have installed something wrong

they're enabled and everything about the mod works except for the creature animations, but I can't see how i'd get one complete set of animations without any for creatures

Make sure you have enabled the creature animations from the MCM menu. if they are already enabled then you have installed something wrong

they're enabled and everything about the mod works except for the creature animations, but I can't see how i'd get one complete set of animations without any for creatures

The creatures are a separate download on the page for FNIS, if that wasn't made clear. I think this may be the cause of your problems.

When you run Generate FNIS for Users, do you get the lines

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature ...

If not, you need the optional download from FNIS for creature animations. If it says this, I have no idea what's wrong :P

Yes, I have exactly the same thing, even with ragdolls turned off.

I also still don't have the creature animation for draugr doggystyle but all other animations are okay, despite updating to 1.21 and running FNIS again. I even tried overwriting the SexLab animation with the one from the creaturepack. How can I fix it?

the mod seems to work fine except for two things. I keep getting teleported for like a couple of seconds and then i get put back on the ground. When I was indoors in the 1rst mine after you escape helgen I teleported up and then fell straight down through the ceiling of the cave. the rapists died and i lived. 

after the sex scene it doesnt show me getting up from the ground Im just automaticly standing up

Are you mad? You don't realize how much work he has put on this mod and there is already Sexout for Fallout NV. It has a little coverage for Fallout 3 too but it's very limited.

I got problem with sex with wolf and frost troll, with wolf only my character is doing sex animation, and with troll sex won't start at all.

I got:

FNIS 4.0 + Creature Pack 4.0.3, 

Beastiality Animation Pack + Beastiality  Extras,

SexLab Framework, SexLab Matchmaker, SexLab Defeat v4

Am I missing something?

EDIT: I heard wolves and trolls are currently not working because of Bethesda

I also got problem with no cum appearing after sex with animals. Anyone else got this as well?