Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Im curious. Does sexlab have a animation limit?

It seems i cant get more then 125 animations to register to sexlab.

If i try to register more animations they simply dont add to the list.

Anyone got a solution or am i limited to 125 animations with the current sexlab version?

There are so many animations out now that its pretty easy to get more then 125 animations.

Thanks!

Anyone got a solution or am i limited to 125 animations with the current sexlab version?

Thanks!

125 is the max. As it's limited to the number of aliases you can have on a quest (128) and the size of arrays in papyrus (128).

So why is it limited to 125 and not 128? Because reasons.

Whether or not the limit will increase in future versions I don't know. It depends on what new methods I can come up with that doesn't also involve completely breaking current mods.

Thanks!

125 is the max. As it's limited to the number of aliases you can have on a quest (128) and the size of arrays in papyrus (128).

So why is it limited to 125 and not 128? Because reasons.

Whether or not the limit will increase in future versions I don't know. It depends on what new methods I can come up with that doesn't also involve completely breaking current mods.

Alright thanks for sharing.

Then i got another question. Is there any way to remove some animations? i got some basic CK skills so might be able to figure it out if you point me in the right direction. I figure i would clean out some of the earlier outdated animation.

Its very sweet that so many animators have started doing animations. So there is alot more stuff to pick from now days with a bit better quality.

Maybe one day il try to learn how to create animations my self.

You have done a really great job with Sexlab so far Ashal and dont let anyone else tell you otherwise. Keep it up :D

Ok,

I have FNIS etc and looked over the entire sexlab Trouble shooting and support thread. ( might have missed something.. that thing is huge :D)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-support-troubleshooting-guide-read-me-before-posting/

I just can't figure out why only my Female Character doesn't have a strap on during male animations until the very end. It has happened before on older versions and I managed to fix it but I can't remember how now. I am only looking for a few pointers in the direction. Bad SKSE install, FNIS not working correctly. Maybe reactivate Sexlab.

Some info.

Clean, completely clean install and start with all clean saves, Alternate start and cleaned masters. Loot ran, as well as TESedit.

I've seen this a few times (not with all animations), but I noticed that if you open and close the inventory during the animation, the strapon reappears and doesn't seem to disappear.  I began seeing this with 1.59c, but again it didn't happen with all animations and never an issue with NPCs using strapons, only female PC.  I've never discovered a pattern when it happens.

Ok,

I have FNIS etc and looked over the entire sexlab Trouble shooting and support thread. ( might have missed something.. that thing is huge :D)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-support-troubleshooting-guide-read-me-before-posting/

I just can't figure out why only my Female Character doesn't have a strap on during male animations until the very end. It has happened before on older versions and I managed to fix it but I can't remember how now. I am only looking for a few pointers in the direction. Bad SKSE install, FNIS not working correctly. Maybe reactivate Sexlab.

Some info.

Clean, completely clean install and start with all clean saves, Alternate start and cleaned masters. Loot ran, as well as TESedit.

Are you using TFC during animation?

I had a weird glitch that a sexpartner became invisible during a sex act, and remained that way throughout more acts, sometimes slightly showing transparent. I then left the cell and returned and she was visible again. Anything else I can do to make them appear again?

Turn off the "nude suit" option, it sounds like you turned that option on in the MCM menu but you didn't install the nudesuit files to make it work.

sexlab camera or tfc console doesn't active it

Has any one got solutions?

Can you describe the problem? We can't read your mind, your tinfoil hat must be blocking the signals (lol)

Ok sorry for my poor explaintions

Camera  got freezing when during sex scene

I can't control camera rotate, pan, zoom function

tfc console or auto camera hot key aready try it But  doesn't  works

some times auto camera hot key makes me ctd

It was fine until updated 1.59b

for some reasons when i accidentally summoned too many creatures at once while using sexlab framework my character suddenly doesnt move t all, i cant walk i cant change camera views i cant draw weapons i cant even open certain menues. any advice on how to fix this? i  tried restarting the game i tried generating new idles in FNIS i tried console commands. please help

for some reasons when i accidentally summoned too many creatures at once while using sexlab framework my character suddenly doesnt move t all, i cant walk i cant change camera views i cant draw weapons i cant even open certain menues. any advice on how to fix this? i  tried restarting the game i tried generating new idles in FNIS i tried console commands. please help

Try going to a previous save, I had some thing similar happen and that fixed my issue.

well i was dumb sadly and my last save with that character was when i was a level 6 and the glitched save is a level 43 XD i dun wanna lol

The Sexlab Framework doesn't "summon" anyone. Perhaps you should be asking in the right support thread in order to get someone who may have had the same problem.

well i was dumb sadly and my last save with that character was when i was a level 6 and the glitched save is a level 43 XD i dun wanna lol

The Sexlab Framework doesn't "summon" anyone. Perhaps you should be asking in the right support thread in order to get someone who may have had the same problem.

its one of the sexlab mods silly. it was made by Ashal so i figured this was the place

None of the sexlab mods I personally have made spawn any creatures, or npcs, whatsoever.

odd, well either my game is lying to me or loverslab titdled something not yours as yours. im new to the site so idk. thanks for helping i guess. kinda

Ashal wrote the Sexlab Framework, by itself it will allow you to initiate sex through the MCM menu but not as a part of the game.

There are a lot of other mods that USE the Sexlab Framework to add sexual situation and sexual game play to the game but other than Sexlab Matchmaker all those mods were written by other people and have their own separate support threads.

When you downloaded and installed those other mods you should have kept track of the sources of those mods which is where you will also find the support thread for that mod.

Since you are talking about "summoning" creatures I suspect you are using the Hentai Creatures mod which is packaged as a part of the "More Nasty Critters" mod. If you have the original Hentai Creatures mod from the original thread then I can understand why your system goes bad after a while, that mod doesn't ever truly delete any summoned creature and it will therefore use up memory that you cannot get back and eventually you will run out.

If you have that version then the answer is to revert to a save before you installed that mod, otherwise your game is toast. If you have the version from "More Nasty Creatures" then you're ok unless you never banished any of the creatures you summoned but in that case you can go, find them and banish them and the memory they use will be returned.

But in either case take the question to the right support thread, part of the reason for support threads is so people can read through them to see if anyone else has had the same issue and hopefully find the fix that worked for others.

Questions answered on the wrong threads are far less likely to be helpful to anyone else.