Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Hi all.

My apologies if this has been touched on before, but I can't find a specific reference to it in topic:

I have been using SexLab 1.59c with Sexlab Submit for quite some time with no issues at all. However, on updating SexLab Framework to v1.60 Hotfix 2 a minor issue has come to light.

Cutting to the chase; when an aggressor initiates sex they now draw their weapon just as the sex animation begins. End result, weapon sticking through PC and NPC the entire scene which, naturally, is a bit annoying.

This only occurs when running Sexlab 1.60 Hotfix 2. Using v1.59c, there is no drawing of weapon at the start of the sex animation, as it should be.

In both cases weapon stripping is set as checked in the MCM for aggressors in Aggressive Animations, and in both cases weapons are unequipped during the stripping stage.

Is this a known issue?

Many thanks...

SexLab v1.60 Hotfix 2
ZAP v6.07
FNIS v5.5.1
SKSE v1.7.3.

2. Many people, including myself, are having issues with SkyUI 5.1 failing to equip some, or all, items within a Favorites Group. Accordingly, I had reverted to SkyUI 4.1 over a month ago, since I use all 8 Favorites Groups very regularly and wish I could have 20 instead of only 8. Pursuant to your instructions, I updated (but not upgraded since it doesn't work properly) SkyUI to 5.1 before installing SL 1.60.2. The SL installation worked fine, as did its MCM settings, using SkyUI 5.1. However, after being ambushed by a Legendary Dragon and banging my dragon-fighting Favorites Group, only to find that SkyUI correctly unequipped what I had been wearing, as well as my daggers, but it failed to equip anything at all after stripping me. So there I stood, naked and weaponless, as the dragon landed and clobbered me with both a triple-strength Unrelenting Force shout then a triple-word Fire Breath. I barely managed to wave goodbye. Accordingly, when I resurrected, I lost no time at all in reverting SkyUI back to 4.1, a process well punctuated with profanities I didn't even realize that I knew.  :@  The reason for boring you with this sad tale is to let you know that SL 1.60.2 works fine, and its MCM settings work fine, under SkyUI 4.1. So I assume that SkyUI 5.1 is needed only to complete the SL installation process, after which it works fine with SkyUI 4.1.

I posted a description of the SkyUI favorites bug, causes, and steps to reproduce here. Please make as much noise about it as possible (in the appropriate forums of course, if you know better places to post it than that link, then by all means do so). It's a seriously crippling bug that they should really release an emergency fix for, but so far I haven't seen many people make noise about it, probably because most people can't really put their finger on why, when and how it happens.

To work around it for the time being, make sure you never drop, trade, sell, or upgrade anything that is in an equip set. I've gotten used to emptying all my equip sets before going anywhere near a smithy and re-configuring them all after. Fixing an already messed up savegame seems to be nigh impossible.

Thanks, Beamer, for identifying the cause of the issue, or at least the steps to reproduce it. I have reported the failures, both in the SkyUI forum on Nexus and as a bug on GitHub. Based on not seeing any responses from SkyUI (Schlangster) to the reports (mine and many others reporting similar Equip Groups failures), I'm wondering if the Steam Pay-For-Mods fiasco has demoralized him or something. I surely hope not, not only because SkyUI completely transforms most of Skyrim gameplay, but because of dependencies such as the one for SexLab Animation Framework.

I wonder if it would be possible to completely uninstall SkyUI 5.1 then launch the game, mill around a bit, save, exit, reinstall SkyUI and rock on from the clean save? The only reason I haven't tried it is the hassle of trying to track down all the SkyUI dependencies among my 169 active plugins.

Hi,

Thanks for all the update and the great work, I love the mod.  The new version is awesome ;)

I have a small problem with an animation, it is the zapdoggy01.  I'm not sure if this is the right forum to bring this one up.  The problem is at follow:  when that particular animation play, the female as the correct animation but the guy remain standing behind doing nothing.  The [ key do nothing to correct the situation.  Has anyone else seen this or know of a fix for it?

Thanks for helping :).

So is the reason everyone is ignoring mouth chattering when using lip sync comments, because it is just a known issue get over it kind of thing or is it something on our end?

I tried uninstalling all my different animations mod with no success. I would just like to know if it is likely something on my end or not before I revert back to 1.59 like Legatoblu.

Thanks

It's a BUG in the base game, not in a specific mod. Bethesda had a barely working system which they thoroughly broke with their "final" patch to the game, because of the heroic efforts of some people some of that original limited functionality has been restored.

The game simply doesn't do well when you try to set both an expression and use lip syncing at the same time.

PS. It was just as broken in the 1.59C version because this is a bug in the underlying game.

good :D

uhm.  . 

bad most of animations does NOT work anymore, just skipping through the animation with the hotkey blah blah and only like roughly 25% work,

what i mean ?

animations DO work but i when skipping through them, most of them just doesn't "shows".

like werewolf have like 6 animations ? (right ?) and only 2 or 3 "shows"

and the rest just like if it wasn't there and this goes to all animals lol

(didn't know where to post, if there or to More nasty creatures topic ,so excuse me please, thanks)

I'm having an issue with one of my actors performing certain animations. Whenever I try to use the Vath Firehall follower in a sex scene where he's the male partner, he just stands there while my PC does the animation. I don't have this issue with other NPCs and Vath will perform the animations if he's the "female" partner. I've update FNIS but that doesn't seem to be fixing the problem. Any ideas on what I should do

Having an issue with what I think is part of this mod, when two npc's get it on and I press on them I get a menu that say "What would you like to do" And it gives me the options "Controller", "Masturbate" or "Talk to..."

The last time I played it gave me options when I pressed "Controller" like changing animation, increasing or decreasing animation stage and so on but this time when I installed it I get nothing, the only thing that happens when I press "Controller" they switch animation once then nothing more.

Having an issue with what I think is part of this mod, when two npc's get it on and I press on them I get a menu that say "What would you like to do" And it gives me the options "Controller", "Masturbate" or "Talk to..."

The last time I played it gave me options when I pressed "Controller" like changing animation, increasing or decreasing animation stage and so on but this time when I installed it I get nothing, the only thing that happens when I press "Controller" they switch animation once then nothing more.

That is not this mod.  That is from Defeat.

Yes, this is true, but this bit of code

elseIf FormListFind(Config, "ValidActors", ActorRef) != -1
        Log("ValidateActor("+BaseRef.GetName()+") -- TRUE -- Cache HIT")
        return 1

Prevents that check from happening if the actor has already had sex.

I have tried this all and the animating faction is the only one that works on an actor that has been animated once.

The rest of the stuff checked in the CanAnimate() function tends to be really slow, which is why it's placed after the cached actors check. I'll probably move the faction check to before it the cache check in a future update.

Though for now an easy solution is to simply StorageUtil.FormListRemove(SexLab.Config, "ValidActors", ActorRef, true) before adding them to the ForbiddenActorsFaction.

Yes, this is true, but this bit of code

elseIf FormListFind(Config, "ValidActors", ActorRef) != -1
        Log("ValidateActor("+BaseRef.GetName()+") -- TRUE -- Cache HIT")
        return 1

Prevents that check from happening if the actor has already had sex.

I have tried this all and the animating faction is the only one that works on an actor that has been animated once.

The rest of the stuff checked in the CanAnimate() function tends to be really slow, which is why it's placed after the cached actors check. I'll probably move the faction check to before it the cache check in a future update.

Though for now an easy solution is to simply StorageUtil.FormListRemove(SexLab.Config, "ValidActors", ActorRef, true) before adding them to the ForbiddenActorsFaction.

Thanks, that is exactly what I was going to do, except that I was going to override SexLab.forbidActor() and put your formlistremove right before calling the base Parent.forbidActor() and then, hopefully, it is future proof.

Bugs I found:

1) I get an expression (mfg) reset when my character play a moan sound.

I have toggle off both ''Lip sinc'' and ''expressions'' on SexLab Menu.

It will reset even if I turn my voice ''off'' (choose randon voice and disable all voices)

2) I get 3rd person camera stuck when the animation ends.

I have ''Auto fly camera'' toggle off and use manual TFC.

before the animation ends I switch back TFC (as I learned on previews version of SexLab, but it seam it don't work anymore)

The only way to back control of my camera is by using a Alchemy lab, forge and the likes... enebleplayercontrols also don't work).

I'm using the HOTFIX 2

am i the only one here who encountered a strange bug?? well turns out that some of the animations are not properly aligned with the bed when using the bed. somehow it turns out some animation went all the way to the lower portion (feet area of the bed)

any solutions guys?

Ok so I finally got the update to 1.6 Hotfix 2 in my old savegame running, got rid of most of the problems by reinstalling FNIS, skeleton, cleaning the savegame with Save Script Cleaner and deinstalling and reinstalling Sexlab and its mods.

But there is this one small issue I just don't get rid of, and I can reproduce it most of the time. Pre-Sex Foreplay animations only seem to work if the Undress animation is disabled. If it is enabled, most of the time the actors just stand still, if the option is disabled, the foreplay animations work every time. It's not that important because I just can play without the undress animation, but I'm curious if anyone can reproduce this or if it is still something broken in my savegame?!

Having problems with DD_ZAP_Doggy 01 animation, 2nd character just stands there and not doing anything, tried every possible way I could - reinstall FNIS, reinstall skeleton (even replacing all available compatible skeleton), reinstalling ZAZ animation pack and even SexLab, aligning and tweaking the animation, etc, still getting the same problem. Anyone know a fix on this? I know someone posted in the Technical Support area but no answer. 

Anywhere, thanks in advance if anyone found an answer to this~

Update: Previous aligning the animation causes CTD, after tweaking a few things here and there - mainly changing mod, redownloading and reinstalling, somehow now when I tried to align the doggy animation, it shows a few second of rough animation then switch back into the same problem - 2nd character just standing doing nothing. 

Having problems with DD_ZAP_Doggy 01 animation, 2nd character just stands there and not doing anything, tried every possible way I could - reinstall FNIS, reinstall skeleton (even replacing all available compatible skeleton), reinstalling ZAZ animation pack and even SexLab, aligning and tweaking the animation, etc, still getting the same problem. Anyone know a fix on this? I know someone posted in the Technical Support area but no answer. 

Update: Previous aligning the animation causes CTD, after tweaking a few things here and there - mainly changing mod, redownloading and reinstalling, somehow now when I tried to align the doggy animation, it shows a few second of rough animation then switch back into the same problem - 2nd character just standing doing nothing.

Your description of the problem sounds like you have some other mod interfering. Did you install a mod that changes the "idles"? A mod like that may not recognize a Sex act is taking place (especially if you got it from the Nexus) and is overriding the sex act animations with it's idle character animation.

Your description of the problem sounds like you have some other mod interfering. Did you install a mod that changes the "idles"? A mod like that may not recognize a Sex act is taking place (especially if you got it from the Nexus) and is overriding the sex act animations with it's idle character animation.

Well, currently deleting all available idle animation - the Pretty Ideal series found in Nexus, doesn't seem to solve the problem, I'll get back to you once I "refresh" everything, that is to say, if that works. Anywhere, will try and see what I can do again~

Update: Went far over as to delete any animation replacement mod, also a fresh new start of the game but somehow problem still occur.........also noticed that the Rough Standing animation has it's own problem as during phase 2, 2nd character will drop beyond the floor and aligning doesn't help. Will try other non conventional method again~

For some reason I'm not sure of my sexlab menu has gone insane. I see SSKL_Sexlab or something similar on every menu item now. Without a doubt I must have installed something wrong. My question would be how do I unfuck myself from this current predicament? Thanks in advance. :D

For some reason I'm not sure of my sexlab menu has gone insane. I see SSKL_Sexlab or something similar on every menu item now. Without a doubt I must have installed something wrong. My question would be how do I unfuck myself from this current predicament? Thanks in advance. :D

You have messed up the translation files or are running a language version of the game that doesn't have a translation.

i have the same issue with this particular animation.   The male just stands there, though there are positioning actions going on during the animation as his dick changes angle for different stages. the female goes through the animation correctly.   Also can not find this animation in the list of animation in sexlabs, ZAZ or NSLA to turn it off.   Anyone know where this is from so we can turn it off? or tell the mod author about the problem?

Update 2 on the DD_ZAP_Doggy01 animation problem:

After much changes, mainly deleting idle animations and other animation replacer, reinstalling SexLab, FNIS, ZAZ Animation Pack, skeleton, etc, changing load orders(not sure why I did that, but anywhere....), the same problem still occurs. I'm currently out of ideas on what needs to be change or delete.