Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

So i think I got the answer from the consol log =>"Sexlab - cleanactorstorage: starting..."

It just get stuck on this for + 30min everytime I "clean" sexlab via mcm, managed to keep most of my gameplay time by loading 1-2h older saves and clean sexlab every loaded save until the one were it say finished actor cleaning , hope that was my problem or il get it again later on...

Question for Ashal.

I'm using UNP body with the HDT Working Vagina and all the related (and needed) resources as skeleton, meshes, textures and so on (everything works perfectly).

But the "pack" includes also some features for head and mouth. Like some tri files. BTW, I use the Ningheim race and I had to manually copy everything in the related specific folders for that race. Anyhow, as I wrote before, everything works great and also every animation registered in SexLab framework work fine at the same.

The problem is that, with the 1.60 HF2, I lost ALL the expressions during sex acts, even if I have all the MFG console and Facial Animations installed.

I'm not able to have any expressions during a sex action, whatever mod starts it, and also the feature to apply the expression in the editor doesn't work at all.

Of course, I refuse to left out all my working vagina stuffs because they work perfectly.

Any idea?

Just to add the important report that the mouth of my toon OPENS FINE during blowjob animations. It's not a problem with that.

It's a problem with missing expressions.

And I've tried every setting combination, checking and unchecking the related ticks in the menu.

MCM Menu not showing up.

Hey,

I installed SexLab 1.60 hotfix and everthing works out. But when I click "install" it installs, I get the message that it can be used now but when I open the menu there is still just the "install" option. I do not get animation options etc. 

Please help me :( 

Many thanks in advance! 

MCM Menu not showing up.

Hey,

I installed SexLab 1.60 hotfix and everthing works out. But when I click "install" it installs, I get the message that it can be used now but when I open the menu there is still just the "install" option. I do not get animation options etc. 

Many thanks in advance! 

I think the instal can be pretty long (5-10min) but no idea if it was fixed since

Otherwise are the MGF expression still bugged? I still have neutral face only during sex act either its  as fixed by reinstalling sexlab or it was so unoticable i didn't saw it

Hey Ashal:

I just updated SL from 1.59c to 1.60.2 (hotfix 2), and I noticed the following:

1. Despite the instruction to the effect that I would have to manually kick off the in-game installation using MCM, such was not the case- SL self-installed as it always has in the past. This is good news, not a complaint. :)

2. Many people, including myself, are having issues with SkyUI 5.1 failing to equip some, or all, items within a Favorites Group. Accordingly, I had reverted to SkyUI 4.1 over a month ago, since I use all 8 Favorites Groups very regularly and wish I could have 20 instead of only 8. Pursuant to your instructions, I updated (but not upgraded since it doesn't work properly) SkyUI to 5.1 before installing SL 1.60.2. The SL installation worked fine, as did its MCM settings, using SkyUI 5.1. However, after being ambushed by a Legendary Dragon and banging my dragon-fighting Favorites Group, only to find that SkyUI correctly unequipped what I had been wearing, as well as my daggers, but it failed to equip anything at all after stripping me. So there I stood, naked and weaponless, as the dragon landed and clobbered me with both a triple-strength Unrelenting Force shout then a triple-word Fire Breath. I barely managed to wave goodbye. Accordingly, when I resurrected, I lost no time at all in reverting SkyUI back to 4.1, a process well punctuated with profanities I didn't even realize that I knew.  :@  The reason for boring you with this sad tale is to let you know that SL 1.60.2 works fine, and its MCM settings work fine, under SkyUI 4.1. So I assume that SkyUI 5.1 is needed only to complete the SL installation process, after which it works fine with SkyUI 4.1.

3. After setting the appropriate SL menu option to block them, I am noticing far fewer goofy animations such as giving blowjobs and handjobs to females wearing strapons or a male and female engaging in Tribadism, which I'm sure must be painful for the male. Thank you, thank you, thank you! :heart:

4. It seems that my sex-type preferences (Vaginal, Oral, Anal), set in TDF Prostitution, are no longer being mostly ignored as they were before. Since TDF hasn't changed, it has to be an improvement you made in SL. Thank you, thank you, thank you! :heart:

5. I now have the ability to align actors for the animation or for the stage, which is not only brilliant but works every time! Not only that, but the alignment adjustments I'm making are now being remembered much more reliably the next time that animation plays. Thank you, thank you, thank you! :heart:

6. Although I haven't seen them all yet, the new animations I have seen are great and very well done. Thank you, thank you, thank you! :heart:

7. It came as a complete surprise when I suddenly noticed that, as I browsed through the "Timers and Stripping" page, SL was showing me the item I had equipped in each of the Biped Slots!!!! In the past I had to use the CK to ferret out this elusive information on all my oddly-slotted mod-added slutty outifts! I would install SexLab just for this Biped-Slot-Reveal feature alone even if I wasn't such a nympho!!! Holy crap! This is nothing short of brilliant! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :heart:

I'm awarding Sex Lab Animation Framework 1.60.2 (hotfix 2) a mind-melting 10 Orgasmies out of 10. (The Orgasmy is the new award I made up on the spot because nothing else will do for this mod.) :P

Thanks for this great update. Your work is appreciated more than you will probably ever know. :D:heart::lol: In fact, I have to go now. Time to go appreciate your work some more.... :shy:

MCM Menu not showing up.

Hey,

Many thanks in advance! 

I think the instal can be pretty long (5-10min) but no idea if it was fixed since

Otherwise are the MGF expression still bugged? I still have neutral face only during sex act either its  as fixed by reinstalling sexlab or it was so unoticable i didn't saw it

Sorry but that did not fix it in any way. Animations are working I just do not get any options in the MCM which means that I can not enable Creature Animations which is driving me crazy. Do you maybe have a copy of SL 1.95c? I just really want to downgrad back to the previous version! I am not in the mood of setting up my skyrim again. 

MCM Menu not showing up.

Hey,

Many thanks in advance! 

Sorry but that did not fix it in any way. Animations are working I just do not get any options in the MCM which means that I can not enable Creature Animations which is driving me crazy. Do you maybe have a copy of SL 1.95c? I just really want to downgrad back to the previous version! I am not in the mood of setting up my skyrim again. 

Uninstall SexLab and all SexLab mods, clean your savegame and try to install just 1.60. If that works, install your SexLab mods one by one. MCM can break some menu installations if too many mods request to be installed at once.

MCM Menu not showing up.

Hey,

Many thanks in advance! 

Uninstall SexLab and all SexLab mods, clean your savegame and try to install just 1.60. If that works, install your SexLab mods one by one. MCM can break some menu installations if too many mods request to be installed at once.

Thanks! That worked out just fine! =)

So is the reason everyone is ignoring mouth chattering when using lip sync comments, because it is just a known issue get over it kind of thing or is it something on our end?

I tried uninstalling all my different animations mod with no success. I would just like to know if it is likely something on my end or not before I revert back to 1.59 like Legatoblu.

Thanks

2. Many people, including myself, are having issues with SkyUI 5.1 failing to equip some, or all, items within a Favorites Group. Accordingly, I had reverted to SkyUI 4.1 over a month ago, since I use all 8 Favorites Groups very regularly and wish I could have 20 instead of only 8. Pursuant to your instructions, I updated (but not upgraded since it doesn't work properly) SkyUI to 5.1 before installing SL 1.60.2. The SL installation worked fine, as did its MCM settings, using SkyUI 5.1. However, after being ambushed by a Legendary Dragon and banging my dragon-fighting Favorites Group, only to find that SkyUI correctly unequipped what I had been wearing, as well as my daggers, but it failed to equip anything at all after stripping me. So there I stood, naked and weaponless, as the dragon landed and clobbered me with both a triple-strength Unrelenting Force shout then a triple-word Fire Breath. I barely managed to wave goodbye. Accordingly, when I resurrected, I lost no time at all in reverting SkyUI back to 4.1, a process well punctuated with profanities I didn't even realize that I knew.  :@  The reason for boring you with this sad tale is to let you know that SL 1.60.2 works fine, and its MCM settings work fine, under SkyUI 4.1. So I assume that SkyUI 5.1 is needed only to complete the SL installation process, after which it works fine with SkyUI 4.1.

I posted a description of the SkyUI favorites bug, causes, and steps to reproduce here. Please make as much noise about it as possible (in the appropriate forums of course, if you know better places to post it than that link, then by all means do so). It's a seriously crippling bug that they should really release an emergency fix for, but so far I haven't seen many people make noise about it, probably because most people can't really put their finger on why, when and how it happens.

To work around it for the time being, make sure you never drop, trade, sell, or upgrade anything that is in an equip set. I've gotten used to emptying all my equip sets before going anywhere near a smithy and re-configuring them all after. Fixing an already messed up savegame seems to be nigh impossible.

I posted a description of the SkyUI favorites bug, causes, and steps to reproduce here. Please make as much noise about it as possible (in the appropriate forums of course, if you know better places to post it than that link, then by all means do so). It's a seriously crippling bug that they should really release an emergency fix for, but so far I haven't seen many people make noise about it, probably because most people can't really put their finger on why, when and how it happens.

To work around it for the time being, make sure you never drop, trade, sell, or upgrade anything that is in an equip set. I've gotten used to emptying all my equip sets before going anywhere near a smithy and re-configuring them all after. Fixing an already messed up savegame seems to be nigh impossible.

Thank you for this BeamerM. - always good to know some small "tricks" :)

I want to edit the expressions for consensual and aggressive but so far I haven't managed to edit the right emotion group. Which emotion are used in which act? I presumed "pleasure" was consensual and "pain" was aggressive. The reason I'm asking is that I want to make sure I am doing the right thing and if it doesn't have any effect I know something is wrong.

I want to edit the expressions for consensual and aggressive but so far I haven't managed to edit the right emotion group. Which emotion are used in which act? I presumed "pleasure" was consensual and "pain" was aggressive. The reason I'm asking is that I want to make sure I am doing the right thing and if it doesn't have any effect I know something is wrong.

They are tagged in the editor as normal, victim, and aggresor.

My apologies if this has already been addressed:  I just ran into a problem after upgrade from 1.59 and on a new game.  Animations work fine except I lose all controls after animations end.  I can't even access MCM.  I had to Ctrl-Alt-Delete to totally exit game.

Any feedback/suggestions appreciated.  Thank you.

loadorder.txt

I am trying to make a chastity belt that prevents sex when the NPC (or player) is wearing it.  I thought it would be easy.  I just added the keyword SexlabForbid to it expecting it to work, but when it didn't, I looked at the code and discovered that it was only checked for on the Actor.  So, I tried the faction SexLabForbiddenActors, but that didn't work either.  Another check of the code revealed that the check for this faction is not normally done if the actor has been checked in the past.  The formlistfind() returns some value other than -1 most of the time, so the test for SexLabForbiddenActors and SexlabForbid is not normally ever done after the actor has been encountered once.

if !ActorRef
        Log("ValidateActor(NONE) -- FALSE -- Because they don't exist.")
        return -1
    elseIf ActorRef.IsInFaction(AnimatingFaction)
        Log("ValidateActor("+BaseRef.GetName()+") -- FALSE -- They appear to already be animating")
        return -10
    elseIf FormListFind(Config, "ValidActors", ActorRef) != -1
        Log("ValidateActor("+BaseRef.GetName()+") -- TRUE -- Cache HIT")
        return 1
    elseIf !CanAnimate(ActorRef)
        Log("ValidateActor("+BaseRef.GetName()+") -- FALSE -- They are forbidden from animating")
        return -11

Now, I can probably put the actor in an alias and add the SexlabForbid keyword, but the problem remains that this check is not normally done.

The ONLY way I was able to get this to work was to add the faction SexLabAnimatingFaction.  That work in preventing the Actor from being animated.  However, I am using that faction in several hundred other places which would make it difficult to fix all these with an additional check.

So, does anyone have any idea how to prevent an actor from having sex other than adding the SexLabAnimatingFaction to them?

I know that DD does this (I think), but I wanted to ask the experts and see if there is another way that works with both 1.59 and 1.6.

I am trying to make a chastity belt that prevents sex when the NPC (or player) is wearing it.  I thought it would be easy.  I just added the keyword SexlabForbid to it expecting it to work, but when it didn't, I looked at the code and discovered that it was only checked for on the Actor.  So, I tried the faction SexLabForbiddenActors, but that didn't work either.  Another check of the code revealed that the check for this faction is not normally done if the actor has been checked in the past.  The formlistfind() returns some value other than -1 most of the time, so the test for SexLabForbiddenActors and SexlabForbid is not normally ever done after the actor has been encountered once.

if !ActorRef
        return -1
        Log("ValidateActor("+BaseRef.GetName()+") -- FALSE -- They appear to already be animating")
        return -10
        return 1
        Log("ValidateActor("+BaseRef.GetName()+") -- FALSE -- They are forbidden from animating")
        return -11
Now, I can probably put the actor in an alias and add the SexlabForbid keyword, but the problem remains that this check is not normally done.

The ONLY way I was able to get this to work was to add the faction SexLabAnimatingFaction.  That work in preventing the Actor from being animated.  However, I am using that faction in several hundred other places which would make it difficult to fix all these with an additional check.

So, does anyone have any idea how to prevent an actor from having sex other than adding the SexLabAnimatingFaction to them?

I know that DD does this (I think), but I wanted to ask the experts and see if there is another way that works with both 1.59 and 1.6.

There's a SexLabForbiddenFaction, it's checked as part of the CanAnimate() function at the bottom

if !ActorRef
        return -1
        return -10
        return 1
        return -11

There's a SexLabForbiddenFaction, it's checked as part of the CanAnimate() function at the bottom

Yes, this is true, but this bit of code

return 1

Prevents that check from happening if the actor has already had sex.

I have tried this all and the animating faction is the only one that works on an actor that has been animated once.