Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Hello all~ I am not exactly sure why but after I run any of the sex lab animations I experience a weird menu glitch... everything immediately scrolls to the bottom of the page and I can't change my view from first person. I am wondering if I can find a log or if a reinstall of FNIS or sexlab would help.

I have a problem with sexlab's lip sync. The characters mouths do open when they moan, but in a odd chattering way.

I'm using Sexlab v1.60.2 hotfix2 

I also unchecked "apply facial expressions" in the settings.

I would post my screenshots of my sexlab settings, but I lack the knowledge on how to post them.

Example.

chatter_teeth_md_wm.gif

So, is it safe to upgrade already? Because from what i can see 1.60 isn't exactly without flaws yet.

Don't upgrade if you're using defeat or More Nasty Critters. You will wish you didn't.

Really? I did this in the past and had so much problems that I had to desinstall the whole game, and lost 2 savegames. I still fear to do something wrong.

I don't know what you did, but it worked fine for me.  I was getting a bunch of errors in my papyrus log and Ashal suggested that it might be related to previous problems in the save with 1.59c, so I removed all the sexlab related scripts from the save, restarted Sexlab 1.6 and it worked a charm (and got rid of the errors).

Can't imaging why it would have any impact on your installation beyond fucking up the save you are messing with which is easily solved by making a copy before you get started with PDT.  Messing with a save will not affect the esp / etc.

So, is it safe to upgrade already? Because from what i can see 1.60 isn't exactly without flaws yet.

Don't upgrade if you're using defeat or More Nasty Critters. You will wish you didn't.

MNC did get a fix for 1.6 yesterday,,, but may i know what troubles defeat causes?if any

A "fix" that fixes nothing, or what is it supposed to fix exactly? I still don't get the erect meshes in animations and no one in the MNC thread has commented on it, other than to wait. I explained the trouble with Defeat above.

A "fix" that fixes nothing, or what is it supposed to fix exactly? I still don't get the erect meshes in animations and no one in the MNC thread has commented on it, other than to wait. I explained the trouble with Defeat above.

it fixes that weird creature gender option that was introduced with sexlab 1.6 which messed up everything.and on the missing hardware,did you update to creture framework RC12 and/or registered the mods in it?

and on the defeat thing,,you only wrote "you wished you didn't upgrade to 1.6" that isn't much of an explenation

hi, so since this isnt exactly a SL mod related issue, its in mods general... and i got this mostly after getting mods that use SL... since i am unable to narrow it down to mods responsible, maybe someone here could point a few things out to me... first of all... as my character levels, so do the loading times in the game... right now i wait around 20 - 30 sec when loading into a new area... even if its just a little shop... it almost feels like scripts keep piling up and not going anywhere, so i suspect they just jam my loading badly... since i dont know how this works im totally in the dark, even with that guess...

second thing is that for some reason, male werewolves show up as... how to put this lightly... actually they dont show up, instead i see long triangular shaped black stripes on my screen that obscure my vision... so technically when i try to look at a werewolf i cant see anything because i get theese black and grayish mixture of triangular shaped stripes pointing outwards from what i guess is supposed to be a werewolf... im rather sure that this is some mods problem but i am unsure which one... 

really appreciate any help you can give me on this... 

ill attach a papyrus log of a rather long game so maybe you can see what mods are sooo memory intensive or if i should try cleaning something up (btw, this is a clean save, only thing i did was update MNC without restarting a new game, nothin else)

Papyrus.0.log

ill also add my modlist and loadorder... 

Modlist

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+FNIS
+PatchusGEN
+The Coenaculi - RaceMenu Plugin for Tattoos
+TSMaleWarPaints
+Vanilla Warpaints as Facepaints for RaceMenu
+The Eyes Of Beauty
+Skyrim - Glowing Eyes v4
+Pretty Motion Package
+Ponytail Hairstyles v3_0
+Pierced Ears - Earrings
+RaceMenu Overlay Compilation
+KS Hairdos - Renewal
+Accessorize
+ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer
+Eyes of Aber
+Empyrean Warpaints in HD
+Brows
+Beards
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
+Sexlab Framework 2
+VioLens - A Killmove Mod
+SexLab - Submit
+squirt for boys
+SexLabSquirt
+FloppySOS
+TDF Aggressive Prostitution
+HDT Physics Extensions
+Realistic Ragdolls and Force
+Pubes by Ixum for S.A.M. - Shape Atlas for Men
+Fine Face Textures for Men by Urshi
+MoreNastyCritters8 9alpha
+[sAM] Textures HD
+SAM
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+Vampire Lords can Loot and Activate
+Royal Bloodline - Vampire Lord perk tree - abilities - and more
+Better Vampires 7.1
+Radiant Prostitution 3.2.1
+Non-SexLab Animations Pack
+ZazAnimationPack
+SexLabAroused V21
+SexLab Cum textures
+PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions
+SexLabFramework
+Werewolf Mastery
+Immersive College of Winterhold
+Permanent Legendary Bonuses
+UIExtensions
+Uncle Sheogorath
+ApachiiSkyHair
+Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice
-Smart Cast
+Animated Dragon Wings
+Flying Mod Beta
+Fire and Ice Overhaul - Version 3.3
+More Perk Points per Level and Dragonsouls to Perk Points
+Perkus Maximus - Maximum Perk Overhaul
+RaceMenu
+SKSE Register Animations
+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS
+SkyUI
+-----SKSE SCRIPTS----- 1 07 03
+Unofficial High Resolution Patch
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01
+Unofficial Dragonborn Patch
*Unmanaged: Dragonborn
+Unofficial Hearthfire Patch
*Unmanaged: HearthFires
+Unofficial Dawnguard Patch
*Unmanaged: Dawnguard
+Unofficial Skyrim Patch

Loadorder

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
AzarHair.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
FireAndIceOverhaul.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
P1FlyingRing.esp
Animated Dragon Wings.esp
CWIDawnDragonPatch.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
PerkusMaximus_Master.esp
PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp
PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp
PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp
MorePP.esp
PermanentLegendaryBonus.esp
Uncle Sheo.esp
WerewolfMastery.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SAM - Shape Atlas for Men.esp
SAM - Dawnguard Patch.esp
VioLens.esp
Better Vampires.esp
VL No AoE Drain.esp
Vampirelordroyal.esp
BVandRB_Formlist.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLabSquirtR.esp
UnblockActivateNoWereNoMap.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
FloppySOS.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
XPMSE.esp
Beards.esp
Brows.esp
EmpyreanWarpaints.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - UNP.esp
NosPiercedEarsAll.esp
Pretty Combat Idles.esp
Pretty Female Idles.esp
Pretty Poses And Animations.esp
Glowing Vampire Eyes.esp
Glowing Eyes.esp
PM-Misc.esp
TheCoenaculiMALE.esp
TSMaleWarPaint.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
eggWarpaint.esp
Accessorize.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
PatchusMaximus.esp

it fixes that weird creature gender option that was introduced with sexlab 1.6 which messed up everything.and on the missing hardware,did you update to creture framework RC12 and/or registered the mods in it?

and on the defeat thing,,you only wrote "you wished you didn't upgrade to 1.6" that isn't much of an explenation

I see. It said "Sexlab Nude Creatures" for all creatures by default so I thought I didn't need to do anything in the menu but a simple click on re-register and it works now. You are a savior!

MNC did get a fix for 1.6 yesterday,,, but may i know what troubles defeat causes?if any

Works fine for me in 1.60, I just disable Aroused intergration and reload mods after I've started up Sexlab (I don't have to reload them every save like some says), presto, everyone's got schlongified.

Defeat's issue is that there's no proper animation tags that works for it, so rapes will often be loving cuddles, the bandit doing cunniligus on you etc. Otherwise works fine.

Is it possible to rise the animation limit higher? 

I still use 1.59c and I will update when I have time. But even 125 is maybe not enough. When we use NSAP + More Nasty Critters, we quicly reach the limit.

Actually, with last version of both, the number of animation exceeds 100.

Is it possible to rise the animation limit higher? 

I still use 1.59c and I will update when I have time. But even 125 is maybe not enough. When we use NSAP + More Nasty Critters, we quicly reach the limit.

Actually, with last version of both, the number of animation exceeds 100.

Read the change log for 1.60

Works fine for me in 1.60, I just disable Aroused intergration and reload mods after I've started up Sexlab (I don't have to reload them every save like some says), presto, everyone's got schlongified.

Defeat's issue is that there's no proper animation tags that works for it, so rapes will often be loving cuddles, the bandit doing cunniligus on you etc. Otherwise works fine.

which version of defeat?

which version of defeat?

Latest, well latest as of maybe three weeks ago or so when I last tried?

I see. It said "Sexlab Nude Creatures" for all creatures by default so I thought I didn't need to do anything in the menu but a simple click on re-register and it works now. You are a savior!

usually it does work right away,but creature framework tends to forget everything,,although it's said to be fixed with RC12 so you should be fine from now on.and it's always a pleasure to be of service

that,,sure is an interesting issue,,,

usually it does work right away,but creature framework tends to forget everything,,although it's said to be fixed with RC12 so you should be fine from now on.and it's always a pleasure to be of service

that,,sure is an interesting issue,,,

I've seen this too when I had Sanguine's Debauchery + Immerslave installed but you can usually scroll past the lesbian animations with "o" to get something more appropriate.

I have SL 1.60.2, Defeat 5.1 and latest MNC alpha... works fiiiine in my game :)

can't seem to find an answer to this...

In Sexlab 1.60 with hotfix 2

Is is using PapyrusUtil 3.0 or 3.1?

Considering I specifically make and release new versions of PapyrusUtil whenever I want or need a new feature out of it - SexLab Framework 100% of the time always has the newest version of PapyrusUtil included with it. Often times even newer versions than the "official" version of 

Which means 3.1 has been included with 1.60.2 since release.

Ashal. Thx for the horfix 2. It fixes many issues that kept me from using 1.6 for my current playthrough.

One small issue is still there. Orgasms randomly dont play any sound. I first thought it was certain animations, but then I noticed that it is random. It seems that when playing several orgasms too fast behind each other (e.g. when skipping to next sex animation immediatly after an orgasm), each third or fourth orgasm sound effect will be ignored.

Maybe this can be fixed in a soon update.

Thx