Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I just installed 1.602 and the new SOS, the NSLA and necroanimations and I am starting a new toon.  After leaving the beginning dungeon, I press N and hold it to get an animation going to see if it is all working.  I My toon ends way up in the sky like in the merida beacon quest.  After a few seconds the game acts like it is loading a dungeon, IE going thru the dungeon door, after it loads the mastrubation animation begins normally, except, breasts and hair are streched to infinity, usually they snap back, but sometimes they are jumping all over the place.

I doubt it is just this mod, but all the experts are here.

Any ideas?  FNIS says there are 4000 plus animations, 761 gender specific(i think that is what it is called)

Holding N to start an animation isn't from the framework, so no idea. It's something the mod that does start animations that way is doing wrong and/or isn't ready for, or if it's happening regardless of what method/mod you use for starting animations (aka via matchmaker or the sexlab animation editor), than you likely have the framework installed incorrectly or an incompatible mod interfering so it couldn't complete the full proper setup.

Either way, as with 95% of problems, look at or post a debug log for more information.

Holding N to masturbate is from Aroused/Aroused Redux and breasts and hair wiggin out is HDT.

Anyway I thought I'd mention one more bug. Possibly it comes from Aroused Creatures alpha instead but I thought I'd plug it just in case. A few versions back Devious Devices Integration had a bug where sometimes when you got on your horse to ride away, the horse would go out of whack and would start flying sideways, gaining altitude. It got fixed some time ago. Anyway, now there's a similar bug involving horses. Have sex with a horse, doesn't have to be the PC, but the PC has to ride the horse afterwards, and the horse will exhibit similar flying acrobatics. This doesn't always happen, probably about 25% of the time.

The only problem ive been experiencing is some of the animations don't play. the sounds play but the characters just stand in front of each other in the normal standing idle. (thankfully NOT the T-Pose) i hit the command key and ive noticed that most of the animations that are not playing are from the Non-Sexlab Animation pack. Here's hoping that its a relatively easy fix 

The only problem ive been experiencing is some of the animations don't play. the sounds play but the characters just stand in front of each other in the normal standing idle. (thankfully NOT the T-Pose) i hit the command key and ive noticed that most of the animations that are not playing are from the Non-Sexlab Animation pack. Here's hoping that its a relatively easy fix 

After installing NSAP (Non SexLab animations) did you enabled wanted animations in NSAP and run "reset animations" in SL MCM menu under Build & Clean"?

As of 1.60.2 Creature Framework doesn't work anymore for me with Aroused Intergration active, turn that off and creatures have schlongs again. 1.59c and Aroused Intergration doesn't matter.

Hi,

Yes I think there's a small problem with creatures and some mods need to be updated.
Sometimes the schlong is there, sometimes not.
When I call a hentai creature, is ok the first pass, if I use it many times it happens that he loses his schlong, forced
to recall the creature to make it works again.
A other example, in bestial essence, all creatures have not visible schlong (it is there but not aroused).

I'm trying to register animations, both human and creature. What I did was to create an MCM for the user to select the animations to register, fill an array and register from that array using this code:

function registerAnimations(bool[] toggle, bool[] n_toggle, bool[] c_toggle)
    If !anims
        anims = new string[18]
        n_anims = new String[17]
        c_anims = new String[6]
        fillAnimations(anims)
        fillNecroAnimations(n_anims)
        fillCreatureAnimations(c_anims)
    EndIf
    Squishing = None
    Sucking = None
    SexMix = None
    Squirting = None
    Slots = None
    PrepareFactory()

int i = 0
    while i < toggle.Length
        If toggle[i]
            RegisterAnimation(anims[i])
        EndIf
        i += 1
    EndWhile

i = 0
    while i < n_toggle.Length
        If n_toggle[i]
            RegisterAnimation(n_anims[i])
        EndIf
        i += 1
    EndWhile

Squishing = None
    Sucking = None
    SexMix = None
    Squirting = None
    Slots = None
    PrepareFactoryCreatures()

i = 0
    while i < c_toggle.Length
        If c_toggle[i]
            RegisterAnimation(c_anims[i])
        EndIf
        i += 1
    EndWhile
EndFunction
First If fills three String arrays with the names of all the animation functions. Then I reset the factory to prevent animations to be influenced by any prior actions. I let your code set up a clean factory using prepareFactory() and loop through 2 bool-arrays (two "sets" of animations) and register all selected animations.

Finally I do the same for the creature animations.

This produces these errors in the log:

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] SEXLAB - Animations[111] BoundProne - FunnyBizness Bound Prone

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] SEXLAB - Animations[110] HCDoggy - FunnyBizness Hardcore Doggy

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] Error: Cannot call Registry() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.Create() - "sslAnimationFactory.psc" Line 94

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1220

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp15"

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.Create() - "sslAnimationFactory.psc" Line 94

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1220

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] Error: Cannot call name() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1222

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] Error: Cannot call SoundFX() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1225

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] Error: Cannot call AddPosition() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1227

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp230"

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1227

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] Error: Cannot call AddPositionStage() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1228

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] Error: Cannot call AddPositionStage() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1229

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1230

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1231

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1232

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] Error: Cannot call AddPosition() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1234

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp230"

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1234

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1235

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1236

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1237

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1238

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1239

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] Error: Cannot call SetTags() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1241

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] Error: Cannot call Save() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1243

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] Error: Cannot call Registry() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 992

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp15"

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 992

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] Error: Cannot call name() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 994

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] Error: Cannot call SoundFX() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 997

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 999

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp187"

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 999

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1000

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1001

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1002

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1003

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1004

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1006

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp187"

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1006

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1007

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1008

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1009

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1010

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1011

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] Error: Cannot call SetTags() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1013

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] Error: Cannot call Save() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1015

As you can see, the first 2 (of 4) animations register just fine, but at some point Papyrus throws a tantrum and forgets the Slots.

I tried NOT resetting the factory-properties, but weird shit happens when I don't (like the human animations being registered as creature, despite the order of the registrations (even using specific functions for every array I step through))

I have no idea how to fix it (well, I do, but it's convoluted as fuck), but what you (Ashal) could do in any case is remove the Ifs from prepare(Creature)Factory() (pretty please) so we don't have to reset everything manually :)

You cannot register both non-creature and creature in the same script (a lie - you can do it, but it would take more finesse than that, simpler to just make them separate.)

As soon as you call PrepareFactory() or PrepareCreatureFactory() the script is reset and the Slots property changes between the normal and creature animation slots script. Calls to RegisterAnimation() are also slightly delayed as they work off modevent callbacks.  So by calling both factory prepare functions after one another, you are getting the register animation callbacks in the middle of script reset for PrepareCreatureFactory(), or getting the callback after PrepareCreatureFactory() has finished and it is now working on the assumption any callbacks it's receiving are for creatures.

Also completely unnecessary to none the properties before doing prepare.

I tried separating them, I tried not none-ing the properties, but it all goes bonkers...

If I add a loop to check if the last animation is registered before preparing the other factory, that should work? I don't know enough about modevents, but afaik it's a queue, so if the last call is done, everything before is done as well?

A other example, in bestial essence, all creatures have not visible schlong (it is there but not aroused).

Bestial Essence makes no effort to give any actors "schlongs". There is no dependency on any mod that adds that kind of functionality.  As far as it is concerned they do not exist. If you want them in Bestial Essence and they are not appearing it is something you need to ask the mod author of the mods that add them.

For what it's worth, the last time I tested MNC just prior to releasing v0.322, they did get their equipment during animations. That's probably an older version of MNC than what is currently available though. I can't check now but if my memory serves me correctly, it was something like v7.11.

You cannot register both non-creature and creature in the same script (a lie - you can do it, but it would take more finesse than that, simpler to just make them separate.)

As soon as you call PrepareFactory() or PrepareCreatureFactory() the script is reset and the Slots property changes between the normal and creature animation slots script. Calls to RegisterAnimation() are also slightly delayed as they work off modevent callbacks.  So by calling both factory prepare functions after one another, you are getting the register animation callbacks in the middle of script reset for PrepareCreatureFactory(), or getting the callback after PrepareCreatureFactory() has finished and it is now working on the assumption any callbacks it's receiving are for creatures.

Also completely unnecessary to none the properties before doing prepare.

Ignore the other response, I did what you said...

So now I have this:

NecroCreatureAnimationScr extends sslAnimationFactory

string[] Property c_anims Auto

function registerAnimations(bool[] c_toggle)
    If !c_anims
        c_anims = new String[6]
        fillCreatureAnimations(c_anims)
    EndIf

PrepareFactoryCreatures()

int i = 0
    while i < c_toggle.Length
        If c_toggle[i]
            RegisterAnimation(c_anims[i])
        EndIf
        i += 1
    EndWhile
EndFunction

NecroAnimationsScript extends sslAnimationFactory 

string[] Property anims Auto
string[] Property n_anims Auto

function registerAnimations(bool[] toggle, bool[] n_toggle)
    If !anims
        anims = new string[18]
        n_anims = new String[17]
        fillAnimations(anims)
        fillNecroAnimations(n_anims)
    EndIf

PrepareFactory()

int i = 0
    while i < toggle.Length
        If toggle[i]
            RegisterAnimation(anims[i])
        EndIf
        i += 1
    EndWhile

i = 0
    while i < n_toggle.Length
        If n_toggle[i]
            RegisterAnimation(n_anims[i])
        EndIf
        i += 1
    EndWhile
EndFunction

NecroConfig extends SKI_ConfigBase

event OnConfigClose()
    main.animScr.registerAnimations(toggle, n_toggle)
    main.cAnimScr.registerAnimations(c_toggle)
endEvent

function checkRegistrations()
    int i = 0
    while i < main.animScr.anims.Length
        isRegistered[i] = main.animScr.Slots.IsRegistered(main.animScr.anims[i])
        i += 1
    EndWhile
    i = 0
    while i < main.animScr.n_anims.Length
        n_isRegistered[i] = main.animScr.Slots.IsRegistered(main.animScr.n_anims[i])
        i += 1
    EndWhile
    i = 0
    while i < main.cAnimScr.c_anims.Length
        c_isRegistered[i] = main.cAnimScr.Slots.IsRegistered(main.cAnimScr.c_anims[i])
        i += 1
    EndWhile
endFunction

For one, all animations are put into creatures (both human and creature) and I get these errors in the log:

[09/14/2015 - 04:05:33PM] Error: Cannot call c_anims() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroConfig.checkRegistrations() - "NecroConfig.psc" Line 154
    [NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroConfig.OnLoad() - "NecroConfig.psc" Line 34
    [NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroConfig.OnPageReset() - "NecroConfig.psc" Line 44
    [NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroConfig.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 793
    [NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroConfig.OpenConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 760
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (3C000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "ski_configmanager.psc" Line 138
[09/14/2015 - 04:05:33PM] Error: Cannot call c_anims() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroConfig.checkRegistrations() - "NecroConfig.psc" Line 154
    [NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroConfig.OnConfigOpen() - "NecroConfig.psc" Line 39
    [NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroConfig.OpenConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 762
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (3C000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "ski_configmanager.psc" Line 138
[09/14/2015 - 04:05:53PM] Error: Cannot call RegisterAnimations() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroConfig.OnConfigClose() - "NecroConfig.psc" Line 139
    [NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroConfig.CloseConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 768
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (3C000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnMenuClose() - "ski_configmanager.psc" Line 122
[09/14/2015 - 04:05:53PM] SEXLAB - Animations[89] HCDoggy - FunnyBizness Hardcore Doggy
[09/14/2015 - 04:05:53PM] SEXLAB - Animations[91] ExtremeDoggy - FunnyBizness Extreme Doggy
[09/14/2015 - 04:05:53PM] SEXLAB - Animations[90] BoundProne - FunnyBizness Bound Prone
[09/14/2015 - 04:05:53PM] SEXLAB - Animations[92] GroundPound - FunnyBizness Ground Pound
[09/14/2015 - 04:06:45PM] Error: Cannot call c_anims() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroConfig.OnConfigOpen() - "NecroConfig.psc" Line 39
    [NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroConfig.OpenConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 762

I check registrations so I can disable the already registered animations in the MCM...

Bestial Essence makes no effort to give any actors "schlongs". There is no dependency on any mod that adds that kind of functionality.  As far as it is concerned they do not exist. If you want them in Bestial Essence and they are not appearing it is something you need to ask the mod author of the mods that add them.

For what it's worth, the last time I tested MNC just prior to releasing v0.322, they did get their equipment during animations. That's probably an older version of MNC than what is currently available though. I can't check now but if my memory serves me correctly, it was something like v7.11.

I use MNC 8.33, all my mods are up to date.

Sorry, my english is bad, I meant to say they are never "equipped" during animations in B-E.

I had never tested bestial essence before yesterday, but I believe you it works with previous frameworks,
because I've never had a problem like this with SL1.59 and CF10.
The only way i found to partialy resolve this issue, is putting the arousal threshold to 0 in creature framework.

After installing NSAP (Non SexLab animations) did you enabled wanted animations in NSAP and run "reset animations" in SL MCM menu under Build & Clean"?

I guess that was partial to the problem, i got some of the newer animations from NSAP to work, but there is the occasional one that once again does not play. Im wondering if it has to do something with FNIS or just Sexlab is not recognizing the animations

Edit: ok so i checked the rebuild/ Clean section of the Sexlab MCM when this happens and for FNIS Sexlab idles and Sexlab creature idles there are ?'s

post-238984-0-89495400-1442304332_thumb.jpg

*this is the current animation issue that im having

Is it just me, or did females not open the mouth anymore while a blowjob animation/licking animation plays? Expressions are fine, even gags are fine with facial expressions. Only the mouth won´t open if one of the mentioned animations play.

I don´t use the lip sync feature, but maybe this has to be turned on?

I try to look with the expression editor to, maybe, find out anything, but it´s only to tweak the played expression or created my owns and save them.

Any ideas, what i could try?

Is it just me, or did females not open the mouth anymore while a blowjob animation/licking animation plays? Expressions are fine, even gags are fine with facial expressions. Only the mouth won´t open if one of the mentioned animations play.

I try to look with the expression editor to, maybe, find out anything, but it´s only to tweak the played expression or created my owns and save them.

This issue isn't resolved for a lot of people yet. I had to turn to a male PC which works perfectly.

Just downloaded 1.6 for the first time. I expected to see a million animations but I don't--just the dozen or so that came with 1.59. I thought all the animations in NSAP were now included? Is there an animations file or a setting I missed?

SL 1.60+ added only about 30-50 or so new animations from NSAP (not sure about exact number). You can install latest NSAP 2.8.2 and add them to the SL. Do not worry for duplicates, they do not harm your game. :)

IMHO, AP animations gotta go now since they are super old & ugly.. 

This issue isn't resolved for a lot of people yet. I had to turn to a male PC which works perfectly.

Mouth opens fine with SL 1.602 if you have properly installed the mod.

i agree with pushto, ap animations should go optional, since they are outdated, some of them might be good and sync well but the animation itself is... lets face it... horrible compared to others... especially the doggy style where the legs bend as if they were twigs... one directly right and the other directly left... not to mention how they look in that position... 

i guess thats how acrobats look like on the job :D

honestly, i dont mean to degrade AP work, it was good at the time, even best at the time... but now... its outdated...

To the people who keep mentioning mouth opening:

Is it not opening at all or is only opening a small amount?

Are you using a custom race?

Do you have many mods that provide a file for any of the following files?

• /meshes/actors/character/character assets/femalehead.nif
  • /meshes/actors/character/character assets/femalehead.tri
  • /meshes/actors/character/character assets/mouth/mouthhumanf.tri
If no to any of the above files, try installing a mod that does. I use RANs type-D Headmesh & Female Facial Animation

I just upgraded from 1.59c to 1.60 (patch 2) and couple of strange things:

1 - My diary has been cleared, apart from my most active partner (which appears to be a bit random as it changed after practice sex session to be someone different but not the person i'd just had nookie with), and I had to reselect my sexuality

2 - the 'sexlab framework idles' and 'sexlab creature idles' both come up with ? though i did rerun fnis after installing. but normal nookie seems to have been working fine

Hugs & kisses