Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Please, someone could tell me what happens?

Ā 

Resource file download:

Ā 

1st attempt: Ā 5,0 Mb on 59,3 ---> blocked.

Ā 

2nd attempt: Ā 9,5 Mb on 59,3 ----> blocked.

Ā 

3rd attempt: Ā 15,2 Mb on 59,3 ----> blocked.

Ā 

4th attempt, 5th attempt, 6th attempt, 7th attempt Ā ----> 30,5 Mb on 59,3 ----> Ā BLOCKED.

servers gettin smashed at the moment i would asume

This seems to work fine, the config menu is really great (I understand when you say you're a perfectionnist^^).

They default hotkeys are not friendly for users of azerty keyboard though (a/q...) and it seems the reverse button doesn't work well. Except this this looks really promising ; ).

This seems to work fine, the config menu is really great (I understand when you say you're a perfectionnist^^).

They default hotkeys are not friendly for users of azerty keyboard though (a/q...) and it seems the reverse button doesn't work well. Except this this looks really promising ; ).

Ā 

Doesn't work well how? need more details than that. It works the exact same as the forward button. Both function fine for me.

the irrestitabily spell only works once and the animations start but after that nothing happens?

Ā 

I just tried 5 times in a row and it worked fine every time. Can provide more details or anybody else confirm having the same issue?

Ā 

the irrestitabily spell only works once and the animations start but after that nothing happens?

Ā 

I just tried 5 times in a row and it worked fine every time. Can provide more details or anybody else confirm having the same issue?

Ā 

when i target myself and a npc with the match maker spell a text appears on the screen that mentions irresistably(cant spell for shit)Ā  buff but nothing happens after that.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

when i target myself and a npc with the match maker spell a text appears on the screen that mentions irresistably(cant spell for shit)Ā  buff but nothing happens after that.

Ā 

Ā 

The selections are timed, after selecting an NPC you have 5 seconds to select a 2nd or 3rd actor. There has to be 2 or 3 actors with the buff at the time of it expiring. If there is only 1 actor with the buff when it expires on somebody, it'll do nothing.

Can't seem to get the 3 way anim to play. Ā Tried to get it to go twice to see what it looked like and it just defaulted to a 2 person.Ā 

Ā 

I'm getting Ā an undress error with F/F actors.Ā 

pc was already nude, female npc's were in vanilla clothes (tried gurder and segrid)

Npc equipped a strap-on, then removed clothes, then removed strap-on, then dressed again, then sex started. lol

Male nude suit is enabled, female nude suit disabled. Ā <- not sure if relevant to that or not.

Ā 

~Edit: no other problems getting animations to start/play though.

Ā 

Ā 

~Edit Update/More Info

F/F stripping issue Im havingĀ definitely seems related to the nude suit settings:

IF all nude suits are off, FF stripping works fine.

IF Male or Male and Female nude suits are on, F/F stripping fails. Ā I looked at the stripping settings, and they seem to be resetting whenever sex is initiated with a nude suit toggled on. Ā  I didn't check with M/F sex though... or with just a female nude suit now that I think on it.

Bug Report.

If using hdthighheel than after sex end rebumping highheel is not work. If not SexLab's problem however people will be nice know about that. :)

If high arouse LoversComfort than NPC rape begin middle of other sex. And can't control player. Replay is need.

post-3027-0-30457800-1366816155_thumb.jpgpost-3027-0-04894700-1366816168_thumb.jpg

Ā 

And Thx to COOOOOOOOOOOOL!! mod. :D All my respect to you. :)

But I'll look into a more elegant solution for custom timers next release.

Ā 

If I can make one suggestion (not entirely sure how your main script works, yet):

Ā 

Assuming that you are using sets of:

Ā 

Enter - acyclic

Loop - cyclic

Exit - acyclic

Ā 

as one animation set. You could make "int = time" parameter to affect only the "cyclic ones" display time. So Enter and Exit ones would still be displayed no matter what "time" value you give as input.

Quick question, will SexIS and SexLab conflict (am at work right now so I cannot verify this for myself, and I didn't see anything specific to this in the original WIP thread)?Ā  I know that this is basically a replacer for SexIS, but until other mods adapt to this framework people may want both.Ā 

So when I use this mod, the animations play for about 2 seconds and then end, with advance stages automatically turned off. Not sure why this is happening. Also, when I selected only two NPCs to participate it worked fine, but then I was unable to select anyone else after. By this I mean that it was impossible to create sex scenes using the mod after a 2 actor scenario was done.Ā 

Working great! Love the configuration, but I do have one nit to pick :) On the item equip/unequip selection page (sorry, forgot to remember it's real name) you might consider putting the slot number in parentheses after the official unofficial name. Either that, or put the info on the download page. Most people won't know to go toĀ http://www.creationkit.com/Biped_ObjectĀ to see which is which.

Ā 

Ā 

There is a little tool tip window at the bottom of the mcm window, that shows what the slot numbers are if you highlight them.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

The selections are timed, after selecting an NPC you have 5 seconds to select a 2nd or 3rd actor. There has to be 2 or 3 actors with the buff at the time of it expiring. If there is only 1 actor with the buff when it expires on somebody, it'll do nothing.

Ā 

i use the spells before the timer expires but nothing happens=/

Matchmaker Bug: Threeway animation plays well when choosing female PC and two male NPCs. However, it seems if I cast the spell on different targets (female, female, male), or not too many/too few targets, the animation won't start, and Matchmaker will be broken, not playing any animations until loading a previous save.

Ā 

Same goes for Masturbation animations - they don't start no matter if I target only my PC or my PC + 1 NPC, and it also breaks matchmaker, blocking it from activating any animations until a load of a previous save.