Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Hi

Thank you ashal

I got the same problems as above with the new patch 1.22 sliding and not being able to adjust. Reverted to 1.21 and things are allright again.

You say thats ok to just overwrite to upgrade others say clean, install what to do?

Thanx again again

thank you for quick update, ashal

BTW, I noticed still no ragdoll ending for player in TFC console camera mode.

It seems important to me to be fixed because I think many use TFC .   :)

In that case you may have to wait a looooooooooong time because Ashal can't fix it. It's not SexLab's fault, it's just the way tfc is.

I haven't noticed any major problems with sliding so far. Only sometimes when there are collisions with other objects. I don't use SoS and use the FavoredSoul's male bodies instead. I noticed a problem with this though. I use the male bodysuit option and for some reason the erect penis doesn't have any textures. This was quite an easy fix because I've had this problem long time ago with Sanguine's Debauchery.

And a small annoyance I noticed when I was testing this in an inn. Everytime a bard ends his song all sex animations stop and they start to clap their hands. The bards ain't that good IMO  :P

Since apparently people can't figure out the obvious and follow other easy to find instructions; I've added creature installation instructions as well as dog/wolf instructions to the main post.

I Actually did do exactly what you wrote in the instructions, it even worked fine with that sexlabless creature spell mod(I started a new game since to make sure theres no buggy stuff), but it doesnt with sexlab.

Wolf just stands there as described before.

Unless not turning off "(dog)" animations would cause this strange behaviour.

I know it worked when I was testing during the development of 1.20, I hadn't tried it since then though. Just double checked and tried it on 1.21, and apparently FNIS is using the dog's animation events on wolf instead of the ones defined in the FNIS wolf list, which is odd to say the least. 

In any case, I just renamed all the animation events for both dog and wolf to canine_, instead of wolf_/dog_ and that seems to have fixed it, it's included in the just now released 1.22.

What I forgot to mention, the Frost Troll doesnt work D: At least not the one you meet when you go up to the greybeards.

At least as of 1.21.

Yes I also got the Frost Troll problem.

Other problems I encounter include Frostspider where character alignment is wrong (appear behind the spider instead of under), and Dragon where dragon mouth is too small so character floats in front of its face.

In that case you may have to wait a looooooooooong time because Ashal can't fix it. It's not SexLab's fault, it's just the way tfc is.

but sex addict 1.3 has no problem with ragdoll ending for both player and NPC in TFC mode.

i have an funny bug .

the animation etc.. work good, no problem with this. but , when i make a 3some with for exemple: 1 guys nord and 2 female nord , when the sex start one of the girl become all purple/grey like the dark elf . this happen everytime i make a threesome with 2 white woman, its very strange bug i have no idea whats the problem. if i make couple sex i not have this bug . i use the sevenbase body with the honeyvanity texture, so no problem with the body or texture.. somebody else have see this bug too ? or its just me. :s

Ok, i'll go back to sexlab 1.15b and fnis 3.5  because, fnis 4.0 is a mess and so is sexlab 1.2 and up. I don't need that creature crap anyways.

Maybe in a few weeks both mods are finetuned and will work as intended but for now after hours of wasted  time spend in a char with that new versions i decided to go back and play with the reliable versions of both mods.

Dont get me wrong i like sexlab alot and thank you for your hard work and constant effort to take the mod on a higher level.

My little ranting above is born out of frustration of my own mistake to give the new versions a shot despite better knowing.

Sorry for my bad english 

I've written this in another post.

Little Chaurus and little Spiders become gigantic and misaligned during animations.

lydyachaurus1.jpg

If I select the chaurus during the animation stage and with console (selecting chaurus) I type "setscale 1", this corrects the size but only for the current stage.

lydyachaurus2.jpg

In the next stage the chaurus becomes huge again.

Little Chaurus and little Spiders become gigantic and misaligned during animations.

lydyachaurus1.jpg

If I select the chaurus during the animation stage and with console (selecting chaurus) I type "setscale 1", this corrects the size but only for the current stage.

lydyachaurus2.jpg

do you have the size character option checked ? thats the option for make the character have all the same size in sexlab MCM

After some test, I have found some bugs/difference between 1.21 and 1.22.

1- sex between humans outside the test-room, Results in a misaligned actors, and circular sliding actors.(Radiant prostitution)

2- in the test-room, if you have a body of one of the playable races and try to open or close the door, you will obtain a rocketing dead corpse.(Framework releated?)

3- If you are assaulted by a creature, your torso armor will be removed. Framework option will be ignored. (Maybe sexlab defeat 4.0 bug??)

-image-

-image-

do you have the size character option checked ? thats the option for make the character have all the same size in sexlab MCM

this option?

img.jpg

I tried to check and uncheck..

..does not change anything.

<_<

And you never will. I specifically disable ragdoll when the player is in TFC. Ragdolling is a major part of why TFC crashes the game.

Can someone upload v1.20 again please? I want to see if it works better with Defeat.

Having multiple versions available for download would mean more people asking for technical support for bugs that only exist in their older versions. A few new bugs popping up are to be expected when a framework is reworked from scratch, and we are getting significantly improved performance from it. It's best to wait for fixes to appear over time, just need a little patience. :)

To the people saying they are having "jittery" or "sliding all over the place" issues with 1.22, define what you actually mean.

As in are characters just sliding about as if going about their day instead of being locked into position? 

Or are they constantly sliding/warping back and forth as if SexLab can't decide where to put them?

So far nobody has really been descriptive of what the problem is, and I'm having neither of those issues in my game, everybody I try it with works perfectly fine, even tried it with people in combat on uneven terrain and everybody was held in place perfectly. If what other people are experiencing is what I think it is though, then the "fix" for it is also what causes the SOS side bend penis problem.

This is what I experienced when I used matchmaker. When I first used matchmaker, they stay locked in place, through the whole animation, I thought it was cause I turned off the penis booster. I then tried it a different time, also inside, worked fine. This is just with matchmaker. Then i tried it again with matchmaker, but in a bed, and it stayed locked into place, until the last 2 stages of the animations, and that's when the male starts to slide away, but it wasn't as if he wanted to do something else, he would almost circle the female, like a bee around a flower or something. He kept trying to come back to her and then would skid off of her again. But that only happened once with match maker. If I use a different MOD as in Radiant Prostitutes, then its always that sliding around, circling problem. But with matchmaker, it seems much more rock solid and with Defeat, the same thing, its totally rock solid. A rape by a giant I tested today, happened perfect.

-C

To the people saying they are having "jittery" or "sliding all over the place" issues with 1.22, define what you actually mean.

As in are characters just sliding about as if going about their day instead of being locked into position? 

Or are they constantly sliding/warping back and forth as if SexLab can't decide where to put them?

So far nobody has really been descriptive of what the problem is, and I'm having neither of those issues in my game, everybody I try it with works perfectly fine, even tried it with people in combat on uneven terrain and everybody was held in place perfectly. If what other people are experiencing is what I think it is though, then the "fix" for it is also what causes the SOS side bend penis problem.

They are constantly sliding/warping back and forth or in a circle but that's only with SoS, which people doesn't seem to understand so they continue using it. If we take this information into account it seems the author of SoS is the only one who can fix it.

They are constantly sliding/warping back and forth or in a circle but that's only with SoS, which people doesn't seem to understand so they continue using it. If we take this information into account it seems the author of SoS is the only one who can fix it.

Several people have already stated that they are not using SOS and that they are experiencing the problem. So I would think that the problem is not the penis used, but the mod being used to start the animations. At least it seems to me.

-C

Not sure if this is what everyone else is talking about, but for me it (edit: jittery) seems that the animations aren't smooth like they were with previous versions.  It is almost as if frames are skipping and then it goes back to normal for a bit, and then frames skip again, etc.  This isn't constant, just every now and then.  It may be just with certain animations or animation sets, I'll try and pay more attention to which position(s) it is happening with next time and see if there is a pattern.