Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Current Plans for Rev 5:

• Optional foreplay stage before sex
  • New hotkey to move entire scene around, in the event of being stuck oddly animating in a wall or some furniture
  • Add some more animations
  • Add some more male voice sets
  • Add some a foreplay/kissing sound effects set

Open to other changes people would like to see in Rev 5 or later.

Before Rev 5 however, I plan on finishing up several other important things.

I will rewriting the modders API guide to include all the new functions introduced Rev 2-4, and provide specific guides on how to perform certain tasks. I welcome requests on what guides modders would like.

Afterwards, I plan on first developing a new secondary mod, that's more fleshed out than MatchMaker, this will be released outside of this as a separate download, like other SexLab mods. It will either be a defeated type mod, a surrender type mod, or a "vampire-like" mod where the player is a succubus/incubus with various new skills and needs to "feed" now and then to maintain them, or suffer debuffs/weakened abilities.

So barring any major bugs people find warranting a quick fix Rev 5, will likely be awhile before I get around to finishing the next major release.

On the brighter side however; with the release of Rev 4, I have removed the beta status of the mod. it has reached a point between bug fixes and new features, where I now feel comfortable with saying people can safely use it on their main saves. I will likely be creating a Sexout/Lovers with PK style forum section for SexLab soon and move all current related mods and threads there, now that it is out of beta and people seem to have taken to it enough to going that direction.

Ashal, are you secretly working at Bethesda and have been trolling us from the gecko that you didn't even know how to script for Skyrim amonth ago?How were you able to create a framework from scratch and develop it from beta stage to a nicely polished official release in just a month?!?!Seriusly though, congrats for your released official form!I realy look forward to other modders releases a.s.a.p.

p.s.You are one of the administrators of LL that develops great stuff for Skyrim,what about the others (Grump and gregathit)?Do they plan making their crossover of talents from Oblivion to Skyrim anytime soon?

How can I enable SexLab after I performed an update? When I now try to start sex via the match maker spells a textbox pops up that says SexLab is disabled though the esm is aktivated.

Ah crap, I forgot to remove some test code, which is preventing it from reactivating. I'm fixing it now.

Doing a clean save should fix it though, disable the mod entirely, load your game, save, quit, and then enable rev 4 and load your game.

How can I enable SexLab after I performed an update? When I now try to start sex via the match maker spells a textbox pops up that says SexLab is disabled though the esm is aktivated.

Ah crap, I forgot to remove some test code, which is preventing it from reactivating. I'm fixing it now.

Doing a clean save should fix it though, disable the mod entirely, load your game, save, quit, and then enable rev 4 and load your game.

Fixed version is up in place of last now. You will likely still need to do the full clean save process to fix a current save you already tried it on however.

Ashal, are you secretly working at Bethesda and have been trolling us from the gecko that you didn't even know how to script for Skyrim amonth ago?How were you able to create a framework from scratch and develop it from beta stage to a nicely polished official release in just a month?!?!Seriusly though, congrats for your released official form!I realy look forward to other modders releases a.s.a.p.

p.s.You are one of the administrators of LL that develops great stuff for Skyrim,what about the others (Grump and gregathit)?Do they plan making their crossover of talents from Oblivion to Skyrim anytime soon?

My actual job outside of LL is programming, mostly web programming between Python and PHP, plus I've been hobby programming since I was kid. So learning scripting for Skyrim wasn't much of a jump from other programming languages I know. Once you master one language you tend to pick up others easily, as you already have the logic of programming ingrained into you and most languages share that core logic, the rest is just a matter of learning syntax which after a couple nights of reading documentation, looking at other peoples code, and trial and error, you can pick up pretty quick.

There was also a good 2 week period when I was making SexLab where I completely neglected all my real job work I needed to get done and instead worked on SexLab for 8-12 hours a day for 2 weeks straight, so that helped, paying for that now though with impending work deadlines...

As for the other LL staff, that's up to them and I don't know what their current stances are on Skyrim modding, they seem pretty comfortable in Oblivion and Fallout right now. I intend to catch up to Sexout & Lovers with PK quickly though, so maybe we'll draw them in soon enough.

Hello,

I had this error message :

"A currently plugin has attempted to start a SexLAb animation while the system is disabled."

I tried to uninstall et to reinstall SexLAb rev4, I runed FNISGenerateforUsers, I cleaned system by SexLAb menu without success. But SexiS is working.

(I also installed and uninstalled some BBP replacers)

How to fix that ?

Hello,

I had this error message :

"A currently plugin has attempted to start a SexLAb animation while the system is disabled."

I tried to uninstall et to reinstall SexLAb rev4, I runed FNISGenerateforUsers, I cleaned system by SexLAb menu without success. But SexiS is working.

(I also installed and uninstalled some BBP replacers)

How to fix that ?

Read the messages above yours.

Fixed version is up in place of last now. You will likely still need to do the full clean save process to fix a current save you already tried it on however.

Works now fine. Thank you

Hi guys

i recently installed the rev 3b version

but then i realized that there already is rev 4

so i decided to upgrade

i didn't notice the upgrade steps guide, all i did just follow the instructions that i had to clean it first via MCM

i did i...

then i save and quit skyrim, i installed the rev 4.. but i didnt deactivate the plugin..

okay my bad...

then deactivate the plugin, logged into skyrim, save and quit..

then i installed the rev 4 again (overwriting the previous rev 4 installation)

activate the plugin, and updated the FNIS behavior

then i opened skyrim

and the SexLab menu is not in the MCM menu... :(

help please?

best regards

i did the update and reinstall clean up but now the hotkeys arent working any ideas

bw

update re did the clean up and reinstall still no hotkeys working  even tryed to re sign them and nothing seems to work so cant change advance or align like i used to

SexLab is working now.

But I have a problem with the camera setting.

When animation is running, the camera works only from forward to backward with zoom The camera don't work from left to right.

So watching the scene is very limited.

How to use correctly the camera ?

ps : for missing hotkeys and MCM menu, save your game when SexLab is working, close the game and reload it from the savegame.

thanks for the update ^^

normally i shoudnt use this mod (due to the...other..mod i have install) but i dont care, no problem after all , its just an game ^^ and i know what i do, i m not idiot ^^

i really want test the new version ^^ keep up !

I get the same as Robinaholic, although I made a different noob mistake (forgot to run FNIS after). Think I did everything else right.

The MCM is missing.

However, the mod itself is there as I have the spells from matchmaker and they work.

I had this issue too after the first attempt to upgrade.

Then I had the idea to load the previous save (the one I did just after the "Clean" of Rev3b) and voilà: everything works fine in all menus.

I only had the message box advice about the "not clean blah blah" but, in fact, everything works.

I get the same as Robinaholic, although I made a different noob mistake (forgot to run FNIS after). Think I did everything else right.

The MCM is missing.

However, the mod itself is there as I have the spells from matchmaker and they work.

I had this issue too after the first attempt to upgrade.

Then I had the idea to load the previous save (the one I did just after the "Clean" of Rev3b) and voilà: everything works fine in all menus.

I only had the message box advice about the "not clean blah blah" but, in fact, everything works.

You won't get any of the new animations unless you atleast clear animation registry, and will never get the additional animation threads allowing more animations to run unless you do a clean system at some point.

Doing a clean save with the newest version will fix 99% of the problems other people have mentioned, and the upgrade instructions clearly state the process to do so, apparently nobody knows how to read though.

Some animations locked in aggressive animations as default have problems, such as unable to align, unable to remember alignment settings, male model twisting, female model twisting, etc.

I would suggest make label for all animations when you change to that animation (some currently has labels but some don't, and label disappear too fast), so people can immediately know which animation they're seeomg is having problem and they can report to you straight away.

Rev4 problems report:

1. "Arrow Cowgirl" animation has the two actor doing it far away (about two in game meters).

2. Position keys don't work at all. (So then, the #1 is not possible to correct).

NOTE:  Just to be clear:

a. I loaded the game with Rev3b installed.

b. I DID the clean procedure with the MCM menu.

c. I saved ONLY after every message box was ok.

d. I exit the game.

e. I removed EVERY file of the Rev3b version.

f. I installed the new Rev4 version.

g. I ran the FNIS tool (all right).

h. I loaded the save at point #c.

i. CHECKING THE MCM MENU, THERE WEREN'T the related menus to: "Toggle voices", "Toggle animations".

j. Checking the MCM Menu, there was not the menu category: "Sexy Diary".

k. Trying a sex action with a NPC I had the message about "SexLab disabled and another mod attemptign to blah blah".

AT THIS POINT:

l. I loaded the save that is just the previous one BEFORE #c.

m. I had the message box about warning on to not have a clean upgrade.

n. I ignored it!

o. CHECKING MCM MENU, EVERYTHING IS IN PLACE AND WORKS FINE.

p. After several actions, I can report as above #1 and #2. Actually, most of the other animations work fine, the "jump" effect is gone, the alignements are good.

Have a nice day.

Rev4 problems report:

1. "Arrow Cowgirl" animation has the two actor doing it far away (about two in game meters).

2. Position keys don't work at all. (So then, the #1 is not possible to correct).

NOTE:  Just to be clear:

a. I loaded the game with Rev3b installed.

b. I DID the clean procedure with the MCM menu.

c. I saved ONLY after every message box was ok.

d. I exit the game.

e. I removed EVERY file of the Rev3b version.

f. I installed the new Rev4 version.

g. I ran the FNIS tool (all right).

h. I loaded the save at point #c.

i. CHECKING THE MCM MENU, THERE WEREN'T the related menus to: "Toggle voices", "Toggle animations".

j. Checking the MCM Menu, there was not the menu category: "Sexy Diary".

k. Trying a sex action with a NPC I had the message about "SexLab disabled and another mod attemptign to blah blah".

AT THIS POINT:

l. I loaded the save that is just the previous one BEFORE #c.

m. I had the message box about warning on to not have a clean upgrade.

n. I ignored it!

o. CHECKING MCM MENU, EVERYTHING IS IN PLACE AND WORKS FINE.

p. After several actions, I can report as above #1 and #2. Actually, most of the other animations work fine, the "jump" effect is gone, the alignements are good.

Have a nice day.

Did you use the new new version that was posted posted only AFTER this post http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework/page-50?do=findComment&comment=391333 or are you using a Rev 4 that was posted before then.

If you are unsure, open the file data/scripts/source/SexLabFramework.psc, and check around line #959. If you see 

Config.SetDefaults()
	_ClearAnimations()
	_ClearVoices()
	_SetupSystem()

Data.mCleanSystemFinish.Show()

Than you are using the the fixed rev 4. If you see something like

Config.SetDefaults()
	_ClearAnimations()
	_ClearVoices()
	_SetupSystem()
	Stop()

Than you are using the pre-fixed rev 4.

Some animations locked in aggressive animations as default have problems, such as unable to align, unable to remember alignment settings, male model twisting, female model twisting, etc.

I would suggest make label for all animations when you change to that animation (some currently has labels but some don't, and label disappear too fast), so people can immediately know which animation they're seeomg is having problem and they can report to you straight away.

Several of the minilovers aggressive animations will never align right with the player, unless toggle collisions is enabled in the MCM options menu. It's the reason I originally released Rev 1 with this option always on, the option for disabling it and making that the default was only put in after people mentioned other troubles related to this. But most of the animations named with "rough" that you see at the top have this problem. They'll align fine for NPCs doing the animations by themselves, but will never align no matter how hard you try with the player, unless you toggle off collisions.