Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

This might be a silly question, but do I install this hotfix over the old hotfix, or do I uninstall the old hotfix and then install this one?

It's a running update patch, hotfix 2 includes all the changes made in hotfix 1 as well. You're fine so long as you put it on top of some version of 1.60.

I have hotfix 2 but I can't install new animations because the list won't get updated. First I enable a few from another mod, then I click "reset animation registry". After waiting and seeing the messages "Character Animations added" and "Animation registry successfully reset". I go into the SexLab Toggle Animations menu and there is still the same old setup. I was able to add a limited number with hotfix 1, but only around 5 new animations, and only after several resets. Any suggestions?

The problem is that the old animations are in the way for adding new ones. It would be really nice if we had more freedom to configure our own setup.

I have hotfix 2 but I can't install new animations because the list won't get updated. First I enable a few from another mod, then I click "reset animation registry". After waiting and seeing the messages "Character Animations added" and "Animation registry successfully reset". I go into the SexLab Toggle Animations menu and there is still the same old setup. I was able to add a limited number with hotfix 1, but only around 5 new animations, and only after several resets. Any suggestions?

The problem is that the old animations are in the way for adding new ones. It would be really nice if we had more freedom to configure our own setup.

I assume you are actually checking the second page for the additional animations, via the page select button in the top right of the animation toggle options? If so then the only way I could tell you anything concrete is to see a debug log.

Hi I am having a problem with sl1.60

I install it on a fresh game and two of the sexlab prerequisites have ? marks beside them below is list with ok or ? beside them.

SKSE 1.73+ ok

sexlabutil.dll skse plugin 1.6+ ok

storageutil.dll skse plugin 3.0+ ok

fnis 5.4+ ok

fnis user behavior generated ok

fnis sexlab framework idles ?

fnis creature pack 5.2+ ok

fnis sexlab creature idles ?

fnis report is as follows:

FNIS Behavior V5.5 fix1   9/1/2015 3:59:04 PM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - K:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Patch: * groovtama's Alternate Anim. for XPMSE/RaceMenu

Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.1 ...

Reading FNISBase V5.5 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.3 ...

Reading MiasLair V4.0 ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V1.60 ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.60 ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.07  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading ZazResources V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

6 GENDER modifications for Animations\male

9 GENDER modifications for Animations\female

Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.60 ...

mt_behavior usage: 19.9 %   ( 0 furniture, 29 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)

2430 animations for 9 mods successfully included (character)

681 animations for 2 mods and 23 creatures successfully included.

I am using xpmse 3.13, more nasty critters 8_33, dda 2.90 ddx v1.21, ddi 2.91, dd interactions v2.1, dd for the masses v2.8, the devious manual 2.17, mias lair 5.1h bsa, hydra slavegirls 8.24, sexlab cumshot 1.71, sexlab aroused v20, sexlab amorous adventures 2_05, sexlab stories 1.6, sexlab stories devious 1.6, sla monitor widget 1.51, zaz animation pack 6.07 as far as sexlab related mods at the moment. dont know why fnis reports mias lair as v4.0.

your help/advice is appreciated, i havent done enough posts to be able to post my mod order in a spoiler. but that has been done with latest loot version 8.0, should i just install sexlab and enable, then install the rest? i have a few more mods i want to reinstall (ie captured dreams, defeat, dcl 4.10 etc) but concerned about why sexlab prerequisites have ? marks

forgot i have zaz resources 1.1a installed too

zaz resources from nexus will show fnis errors and bug up the mods that try to access zaz animation pack, possibly sexlab as well

Not sure if anyone can help but the apply cum effect is not working with Frameworks 1.60 and hotfix, even if I install mods like ScocLB 2.2  or Squirt Reborn 2_2.7 but if I go back to Frameworks 1.59c this works fine. Please help..

I remember reading somewhere that ScocLB was not working with SL 1.60.1. I can't remember where though. Maybe on the tread about compatible mods

There, and pretty much every other post Ashal has made in this thread and the development thread since 1.60 was released.  Squirt Reborn seems to work perfectly fine with 1.60.hf1.  And I am seeing the cum effects with no problem, so gator91 it's a problem specific to your setup.  Providing more info might be helpful (look in the pinned threads in the technical support section for more info and instructions on providing more/better info) and check the link Vachnic provided that has more info on compatible mods with 1.60+.

check ths list as suggest first

Yes did a clean save just don't understand rolling back frameworks fixes the issue.

Not sure if anyone can help but the apply cum effect is not working with Frameworks 1.60 and hotfix, even if I install mods like ScocLB 2.2  or Squirt Reborn 2_2.7 but if I go back to Frameworks 1.59c this works fine. Please help..

It works for me. Have you checked acquirements and did a clean save before installing new version of both mods? Also, did you enable cum effect is SL under Animation settings? If you followed mod's instructions, both mods should work. I would recommend to go to the main pages of your trouble mods and check if you did all accordingly. :)

if there's no issues with anything on that list Or after addressing everything on that list

don't delete sl 1.59, check that you have all pre-requisite mods, then just install 1.6 with hotfix 1 and 2 directly over top of it and if you want creatures enabled you'll need to check that new pre-requisite also then install that addon and run fnis

on with more stupid questions, how do i install the hotfix with the nexus mod manager... it keeps running into problems when i try to install it... it wants to overwrite files, i say yes to all but it still fails to install, not sure on what it does to the 160framework itself...

another funny thing, not sure where to go with this one, is that a quest from radiant prostitution sends me to werewolves... and i use the sos schlongs for skyrim... the werewolves... err.. schlongs... dont really line up for penetration, mostly they are pointed in odd directions... should i go to radiant prostitution or sos schlongs for skyrim with this problem? also... the little wolves there have no schlongs at all so i dont know what they are banging me with :s

on with more stupid questions, how do i install the hotfix with the nexus mod manager... it keeps running into problems when i try to install it... it wants to overwrite files, i say yes to all but it still fails to install, not sure on what it does to the 160framework itself...

another funny thing, not sure where to go with this one, is that a quest from radiant prostitution sends me to werewolves... and i use the sos schlongs for skyrim... the werewolves... err.. schlongs... dont really line up for penetration, mostly they are pointed in odd directions... should i go to radiant prostitution or sos schlongs for skyrim with this problem? also... the little wolves there have no schlongs at all so i dont know what they are banging me with :s

my install with nmm worked fine. Maybe redownload the hotfix. worked for me sometimes with other mods

my install with nmm worked fine. Maybe redownload the hotfix. worked for me sometimes with other mods

well... that worked... funny as it is...

now there is still that curved up twisted non-right-way pointin schlongs with werewolves...

Hi Ashal

I had a question that apparently got lost in the churn of the thread. 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v1602-hotfix-2-updated-sep-1st-2015/page-450?do=findComment&comment=1300552

What is the right way to test if SexLab is Installed? (as in, enabled and running after INSTALL from MCM).

SexLab.Enabled tells you if sex can be started or not. It'll be false whenever sexlab is in the process of installing/updating, or the user has toggled sexlab off from the MCM menu.

Then there are modevents for "SexLabInstalled" and "SexLabUpdated", they send a single int argument that is version installed or updated. "SexLabInstalled" contrary to the name is sent both when it is first installed on a save, and also when somebody runs the rebuild option from sexlab MCM. "SexLabUpdated" is as you can probably guess, sent whenever sexlab finishes updating from one version to another.

If you wanted to go the property route rather than mod events and SexLab.Enabled isn't good enough, a hack-y, unsupported, method of doing it would be to call "(SexLab.GetNthAlias(0) as sslSystemAlias).IsInstalled" This property was primarily added for internal use, so the MCM can check if it should show the install menu or regular sexlab menu, but it should be safe to use for other things as it's unlikely to ever change, except maybe to become a supported API property you can access the normal way.

well... that worked... funny as it is...

now there is still that curved up twisted non-right-way pointin schlongs with werewolves...

rofl xD

SexLab 1.60.2 Hotfix 2:

• Added back in a copy of MfgConsoleFunc and reverted expression functions to use them instead of SKSE's native functions.

upgraded my system, and did the clean system option in SexLab. However, it seems I stuck get stuck facial expressions, only mfg reset command will seem to fix it.

SexLab 1.60.2 Hotfix 2:

• Added back in a copy of MfgConsoleFunc and reverted expression functions to use them instead of SKSE's native functions.

upgraded my system, and did the clean system option in SexLab. However, it seems I stuck get stuck facial expressions, only mfg reset command will seem to fix it.

Stuck expressions has nothing to do with MfgConsoleFunc, the SKSE expression functions, or even really SexLab, and has been a thing since day 1 of the expression system being in SexLab. It's the result of script priorities between mods, lag, and many other things SexLab has no real control over. 

Added back in a copy of MfgConsoleFunc and reverted expression functions to use them instead of SKSE's native functions.

Do I need to keep mfgConsole installed or uninstall it? Sorry I'm a bit of noob if you don't mind. :D

Doesn't matter, they are the exact same files.

SexLab 1.60.2 Hotfix 2:

Stuck expressions has nothing to do with MfgConsoleFunc, the SKSE expression functions, or even really SexLab, and has been a thing since day 1 of the expression system being in SexLab. It's the result of script priorities between mods, lag, and many other things SexLab has no real control over. 

Oh I see, i never had an issue with them before until the 1.60 upgrade, I'll see if I can switch some things around for a fix.

Although the hotfix 2 made it so it's no so off-putting, but still there.

Oh I see, i never had an issue with them before until the 1.60 upgrade, I'll see if I can switch some things around for a fix.

Actually, looks like I forgot to change the animation exit expression reset scripting to MfgConsoleFunc and it's still using the SKSE version. What you're probably seeing is actually the slightly open mouth issue the SKSE functions cause and are the reason for putting MfgConsoleFunc back in.

I'll reupload hotfix 2 in a moment with the right functions swapped in.

Actually, looks like I forgot to change the animation exit expression reset scripting to MfgConsoleFunc and it's still using the SKSE version. What you're probably seeing is actually the slightly open mouth issue the SKSE functions cause and are the reason for putting MfgConsoleFunc back in.

I'll reupload hotfix 2 in a moment with the right functions swapped in.

Hotfix 2 patch is re-uploaded now with fix. If you downloaded it before the time of this post, re-download it.

I assume you are actually checking the second page for the additional animations, via the page select button in the top right of the animation toggle options? If so then the only way I could tell you anything concrete is to see a debug log.

I didn't have a second page but I noticed that I had an old version of FNIS. Updating solved the problem. Thanks.

Hi Ashal

I had a question that apparently got lost in the churn of the thread. 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v1602-hotfix-2-updated-sep-1st-2015/page-450?do=findComment&comment=1300552

What is the right way to test if SexLab is Installed? (as in, enabled and running after INSTALL from MCM).

SexLab.Enabled tells you if sex can be started or not. It'll be false whenever sexlab is in the process of installing/updating, or the user has toggled sexlab off from the MCM menu.

Then there are modevents for "SexLabInstalled" and "SexLabUpdated", they send a single int argument that is version installed or updated. "SexLabInstalled" contrary to the name is sent both when it is first installed on a save, and also when somebody runs the rebuild option from sexlab MCM. "SexLabUpdated" is as you can probably guess, sent whenever sexlab finishes updating from one version to another.

If you wanted to go the property route rather than mod events and SexLab.Enabled isn't good enough, a hack-y, unsupported, method of doing it would be to call "(SexLab.GetNthAlias(0) as sslSystemAlias).IsInstalled" This property was primarily added for internal use, so the MCM can check if it should show the install menu or regular sexlab menu, but it should be safe to use for other things as it's unlikely to ever change, except maybe to become a supported API property you can access the normal way.

Thanks. I tried SexLab.Enabled but it returns True when SexLab is enabled but not started yet, which makes it unuseable to delay a mod or alert users to first activate SexLab. 

Would you consider adding a simple StorageUtil flag to indicate if SexLab is currently ON or OFF? 

In the meantime, I will try the hacky way :)

Tested fairly extensively the new Hotfix 1.60.2 (both the initial upload and the second upload shortly after).

The good news (for ZaZ users) is that mouths are now responding to gags properly, as they did with 1.59c (with 1.60, Hotfix 1 the mouths just ignored the gag and clipped through it)

The bad news is that expressions still are not working. Blank stares all around. (initiating from Submit and Puppet Master)  And the expression editor no longer works to force an expression. (With 1.60.1, I could force an expression but it stayed there until reloading the game)  But the Mfg Console is appearing in the console now.

Not ruling out that it's something at my end, would like to hear other testers results with 1.60.2. 

I have a pretty simple build:

Sexlab 1.60.2

Zaz 607

FNIS 5.5

SKSE 1.7.3

SkyUI 5.1

Submit 8.14

Puppet Master 1.7

Plus I use Nusbie's voices and SL Extra Voices 1.1b --- I thought that maybe these extra voices were not properly configured to use SL expressions, so I disabled them, with no effect.

Wondering if I should try rolling back to a previous build of SKSE, or even FNIS?  Have tried rolling back to SL 1.59c, but with SKSE 1.7.3, expressions still did not work.

Edit: Should have known better, SL 1.60.2 does not function at all with SKSE 1.7.2.  Next step, rolling back everything to the functioning build I had until recently. Lessons learned, if it isn't broken... and all that. ;)

The build that worked:

Sexlab 1.59c

ZaZ 601

FNIS 5.1

SKSE 1.7.2

SkyUI 4.1

Submit 8.14

Puppet Master 1.7

Revisiting my previous post, all the errors I reported were fixed by hotfix 2 (teleportation in particular).

I have tested as many animations as I could in Eager NPCs, and there are three that still have issues. Rough behind and arrok rape cause the NPC to fall through the floor, but only to their waist. Arrok anal has the dom NPC just stand with arms spread and swaying back and forth. These may be issues with the animations themselves, not sexlab.

Captured Dreams, seems ok too, the zaz gags in the shop do not clip, the chained animations are displayed properly.

Thanks Ashal, I think this one is a keeper, at least for me. I particularly like that high heel scripts now get restored after the act.