Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Thought i would share my experience with the new 1.60 upgrade with the hotfix1:

I went back to 1.59c as the new 1.60 with the hotfix changed the way my console was working, it removed my info panel when i click on objects, i did experience a couple of game freezes, but they were very minimal.  There is also a constant message when you pull up the console regarding 1.60.  Also, since i'm using the non-sex lab animations, it registered 203 duplicates when i ran the fnis exe, i'm aware that the duplicates aren't any cause for alarm as the animations still worked as they should other than a slight delay in the animations getting started.

Again, I just wanted to share my experience.

I went back to 1.59c as the new 1.60 with the hotfix changed the way my console was working, it removed my info panel when i click on objects, i did experience a couple of game freezes, but they were very minimal.  There is also a constant message when you pull up the console regarding 1.60.  Also, since i'm using the non-sex lab animations, it registered 203 duplicates when i ran the fnis exe, i'm aware that the duplicates aren't any cause for alarm as the animations still worked as they should other than a slight delay in the animations getting started.

You can restore the info panel if you install "MFG console", a mod on the Nexus. Sexlab used to come packaged with it in the past and I read elsewhere that future versions will/might include it again.

You can restore the info panel if you install "MFG console", a mod on the Nexus. Sexlab used to come packaged with it in the past and I read elsewhere that future versions will/might include it again.

Awesome, thanks for letting me know.

Hi, I hope this question does not bother anyone. How I can test the threesome animations? I can only test the 2 people animations. I do not know if you need to do something extra for the threesome animations can run? even when they are three people in a site, does not allow me to use the threesome animations. Help.   :(

Thanks.

First of all: Make sure that you have enabled all 3 way sex animations in SL MCM toggle animations settings, and "restrict aggressive animations" disabled.

There a few methods to do 3way animations.

1. Use Match maker spell on 2 persons and yourself and the 3W animation will (should) start. Then, if you want to see other animations, use SL's default key for animation changing in MCM menu. I don't know which one it is since I always change it. But you can find it in SL MCM keyboard settings.

2. Use "romance mod". Speak to one person that you want to have a sex with and start the dialogue. When NPC agrees, tell him/her to follow you. Then approach to second person and start romance mod dialogue. When second one agrees, tell him to follow you. Then talk to the first person again and say: " This is right spot". After his question, you answer: "I want you both". After his reply, the 3W sex will start automatically.

3. Use SLEN mod. If you have a follower with high relationship rank, there is a dialogue line " lets find someone who will joins us in 3W sex. (Maybe not exactly those words but you see the dialogue)

Awesome, thanks for letting me know.

Followed your suggestion and installed mfg console seperately, am now using 1.60 with the hotfix1. no issues at present.

Thanks again.

Hello I am slightly lost since I am not sure if the function that is missing belongs to this mod or some other (TDF Prostitution) but wasn't there an option to use nearby beds? I do not get the dialogue box asking me that anymore. Animations play well and without a problem or CTD but its kinda weird they are having sex on the floor all the time ;)

Hi, I hope this question does not bother anyone. How I can test the threesome animations? I can only test the 2 people animations. I do not know if you need to do something extra for the threesome animations can run? even when they are three people in a site, does not allow me to use the threesome animations. Help.   :(

Thanks.

First of all: Make sure that you have enabled all 3 way sex animations in SL MCM toggle animations settings, and "restrict aggressive animations" disabled.

1. Use Match maker spell on 2 persons and yourself and the 3W animation will (should) start. Then, if you want to see other animations, use SL's default key for animation changing in MCM menu. I don't know which one it is since I always change it. But you can find it in SL MCM keyboard settings.

2. Use "romance mod". Speak to one person that you want to have a sex with and start the dialogue. When NPC agrees, tell him/her to follow you. Then approach to second person and start romance mod dialogue. When second one agrees, tell him to follow you. Then talk to the first person again and say: " This is right spot". After his question, you answer: "I want you both". After his reply, the 3W sex will start automatically.

3. Use SLEN mod. If you have a follower with high relationship rank, there is a dialogue line " lets find someone who will joins us in 3W sex. (Maybe not exactly those words but you see the dialogue)

Okay! I have some '' romance '' mods as you mentioned but I have never seen such dialogues, I do not want Match Maker mod, I have no more space in the NMM, threesome animations can be tested as you test the 2 people animations? I mean just using SexLab without requiring an additional mod? specifically it was just that I wanted to know. 

What is SLEN? I google it, but I do not find nothing about it, sorry, I am not an expert girl in this things.  :P 

Thank you very much for your help.  :) 

Thanks.

Okay! I have some '' romance '' mods as you mentioned but I have never seen such dialogues, I do not want Match Maker mod, I have no more space in the NMM, threesome animations can be tested as you test the 2 people animations? I mean just using SexLab without requiring an additional mod? specifically it was just that I wanted to know. 

What is SLEN? I google it, but I do not find nothing about it, sorry, I am not an expert girl in this things.   :P

Thank you very much for your help.   :)

SexLab Eager NPCs (=SLEN)

Thanks.

What is SLEN? I google it, but I do not find nothing about it, sorry, I am not an expert girl in this things.   :P

SexLab Eager NPCs (=SLEN)

Thank you, I thought it was another type of material, I like the material about slavery or forcing the characters and humiliate them, this is the opposite.  :P 

1. When I said "Romance mod" I meant "Romance mod" - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/158-sexlab-romance-including-source-updated-19th-aug-2014/

not plural, but singular. :)

2. If you like more BDSM, you migh want this one - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1380-sexlab-sex-slaves/

3. If you using SL 1.59c you have limited number of animation (125 or so). In that case, you might want to install this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38870-non-sexlab-animation-pack/ but if you have SL 1.60.1 installed, it contains great number of NSAP animation in it and they are all enabled in SL MCM toggle animation section. You may scroll through them and disable ones you think you'll not use or you don't like. In both cases, NSAP (Non SexLab animation pack) mod contains great number of various animations which you can add to SL by simple pressing "Reset animation registry" in SL MCM after you add wanted animations.

4. Very important: Do not forget to run FNIS afterwards and LOOT. If you going after SL 1.60.1, you'll need latest FNIS 5.5, SKYUI, 5.1, SKSE 1.7.3 and USKP (Unofficial Skyrim Patch). Can find it on Nexus.

P.S. Please, forgive my English. It's not my native language.

Not sure if anyone can help but the apply cum effect is not working with Frameworks 1.60 and hotfix, even if I install mods like ScocLB 2.2  or Squirt Reborn 2_2.7 but if I go back to Frameworks 1.59c this works fine. Please help..

It works for me. Have you checked acquirements and did a clean save before installing new version of both mods? Also, did you enable cum effect is SL under Animation settings? If you followed mod's instructions, both mods should work. I would recommend to go to the main pages of your trouble mods and check if you did all accordingly. :)

Yes did a clean save just don't understand rolling back frameworks fixes the issue.

Not sure if anyone can help but the apply cum effect is not working with Frameworks 1.60 and hotfix, even if I install mods like ScocLB 2.2  or Squirt Reborn 2_2.7 but if I go back to Frameworks 1.59c this works fine. Please help..

It works for me. Have you checked acquirements and did a clean save before installing new version of both mods? Also, did you enable cum effect is SL under Animation settings? If you followed mod's instructions, both mods should work. I would recommend to go to the main pages of your trouble mods and check if you did all accordingly. :)

I remember reading somewhere that ScocLB was not working with SL 1.60.1. I can't remember where though. Maybe on the tread about compatible mods

I remember reading somewhere that ScocLB was not working with SL 1.60.1. I can't remember where though. Maybe on the tread about compatible mods

There, and pretty much every other post Ashal has made in this thread and the development thread since 1.60 was released.  Squirt Reborn seems to work perfectly fine with 1.60.hf1.  And I am seeing the cum effects with no problem, so gator91 it's a problem specific to your setup.  Providing more info might be helpful (look in the pinned threads in the technical support section for more info and instructions on providing more/better info) and check the link Vachnic provided that has more info on compatible mods with 1.60+.

Hello, i have a problem with npcs. Before a sex animation they strip like they normally do but suddenly they reequip everything. I dont know where this came from, i just traveled from falkreath to solitude and this started... Both strip and then the npc redresses instantly and then the animation starts with me being naked and the npc fully clothed...
loverslab mods -

floppysos 1.2

fus ro d-oh - silent voice (not from loverslab but needed for another mod from loverslab)

JContainers

Radiant Prostitution 3.2.1 (the sex mod i use, problems occur with this strip animation thing, not sure if this mod is to blame)

sexlab romance 1.0.6

sexlab framework 160

sos - schlongs of skyrim 3.00.004

ZazAnimationPack_Main_v0605

ZazAnimationPack_Patch_v0607

ZazAnimationPack_Textures_v0605

XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS - XPMS 1.94 

sigh, im not sure what can cause this, funny thing is that even if i use the console to get them naked and realign them they redress again.

ok, I manually installed it too if you lost your old sl just say so before ya up and delete the game you're not the first to ask for it, read a few posts back its already posted

After I take a bit of a breather I'll give it a shot again, you may be on to something with that animation thing since I noticed when I was using the non sexlab animation pack with 1.59 I got far fewer crashes, and 99% of the time it was animations from that mod that were being triggered, so that leads me to believe there may be one or two bad animations in the Sexlab data pack.

Fallout 4 is due out soon and chances are once its out I'll be done with Skyrim and New Vegas for good.  But I'm curious if it'll take awhile before 4 gets anything like sexout or sexlab, or if it'll be possible for sexlab to somehow be ported over to Fallout 4 since I believe it is using the same engine, but I could be totally wrong.

If it uses the same (or more likely, slightly updated) engine then a mod like FNIS will be needed first. Not sure if Fore is up to supporting Fallout too.

Hello, i have a problem with npcs. Before a sex animation they strip like they normally do but suddenly they reequip everything. I dont know where this came from, i just traveled from falkreath to solitude and this started... Both strip and then the npc redresses instantly and then the animation starts with me being naked and the npc fully clothed...

loverslab mods -

floppysos 1.2

That's a bug on floppysos, wait for a new version

1. When I said "Romance mod" I meant "Romance mod" - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/158-sexlab-romance-including-source-updated-19th-aug-2014/

not plural, but singular. :)

2. If you like more BDSM, you migh want this one - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1380-sexlab-sex-slaves/

3. If you using SL 1.59c you have limited number of animation (125 or so). In that case, you might want to install this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38870-non-sexlab-animation-pack/ but if you have SL 1.60.1 installed, it contains great number of NSAP animation in it and they are all enabled in SL MCM toggle animation section. You may scroll through them and disable ones you think you'll not use or you don't like. In both cases, NSAP (Non SexLab animation pack) mod contains great number of various animations which you can add to SL by simple pressing "Reset animation registry" in SL MCM after you add wanted animations.

4. Very important: Do not forget to run FNIS afterwards and LOOT. If you going after SL 1.60.1, you'll need latest FNIS 5.5, SKYUI, 5.1, SKSE 1.7.3 and USKP (Unofficial Skyrim Patch). Can find it on Nexus.

P.S. Please, forgive my English. It's not my native language.

Many thanks! looks like very good mods! but first, please tell me where exactly in the SexLab MCM menu is the option for unlock the 3 way sex?! I seek one by one in the options menu and is not there!  :(  wtf! where is it?! I use SexLab Version 1.59c, is that option in that version? 

I have not installed SexLab 1.60 because looks like some people is having many problems with that version. 

Please where exactly is the option for unlock the 3 way sex? it does not allow me access to them!  :( 

SexLab 1.60.2 Hotfix 2:

• Added back in a copy of MfgConsoleFunc and reverted expression functions to use them instead of SKSE's native functions.
  • Added a message in the MCM strip options to inform you what item you currently have equipped in a slot when you hover it
  • Added a message in the MCM strip editor to inform you what slot masks an item uses when you hover over it.
  • Raised the number of possible animations in a single scene from 100 to 125
  • Fixed an issue with character scale not being reset properly at the start of and during animation.
  • Fixed an issue with weapons getting re-equipped in the wrong hand after animation.
  • Fixed an issue with orgasm effects not triggering properly under certain conditions.
  • Fixed an issue that caused items flagged in the strip editor as always/never strip to not be treated property during stripping.
  • Fixed an issue with PapyrusUtil 3.0 that sometimes caused CTD during save load
  • Fixed a bug with aggressive animation selection (thanks to user Random of Amber)
  • Expanded the install fatal error to be more clear and provide some suggestions.
  • Some misc performance improvements throughout the MCM and animation startup.

SexLab 1.60.2 Hotfix 2:

• Added back in a copy of MfgConsoleFunc and reverted expression functions to use them instead of SKSE's native functions.
  • Added a message in the MCM strip options to inform you what item you currently have equipped in a slot when you hover it
  • Added a message in the MCM strip editor to inform you what slot masks an item uses when you hover over it.
  • Raised the number of possible animations in a single scene from 100 to 125
  • Fixed an issue with character scale not being reset properly at the start of and during animation.
  • Fixed an issue with weapons getting re-equipped in the wrong hand after animation.
  • Fixed an issue with orgasm effects not triggering properly under certain conditions.
  • Fixed an issue that caused items flagged in the strip editor as always/never strip to not be treated property during stripping.
  • Fixed an issue with PapyrusUtil 3.0 that sometimes caused CTD during save load
  • Fixed a bug with aggressive animation selection (thanks to user Random of Amber)
  • Expanded the install fatal error to be more clear and provide some suggestions.
  • Some misc performance improvements throughout the MCM and animation startup.

This might be a silly question, but do I install this hotfix over the old hotfix, or do I uninstall the old hotfix and then install this one?