Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.58b - updated 07/01

• Please log in to reply
6930 replies to this topic

nagothm

nagothm

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Que the music from Jeopardy.... 

The wait...it burns.....

Damn you Ashal....... 

....o.O.....

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

alpalia

alpalia

The greatest lazy panda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

A much requested feature will be added with Rev 4c later today. I won't spoil what it is, I just had a major breakthrough on making it happen though.

the god damn combat rape or the succubus system ??? (no , combat rape is waxenfigure WIP ^^)

rofllmaolol XDD

maybe too fast for this ^^ more good to wait rev5 ^^

anyway, sure its something good ^^

dedder

dedder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

EDIT: Those improvements will work too  ;)

Ashal

Ashal

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,859 posts
v1.0 / Rev 4c is released.

Take note of the simplified upgrade instructions for this version, all you need to do is restore your default settings so the new hotkeys and settings will take effect. Though you could certainly ignore it and do a full clean upgrade/install if you felt so inclined.

Changelog is as follows:

Framework: Added new hotkey for adjusting npc position up and down during animation
Framework: Added new hotkey for moving position of entire animation scene
Framework: Moved around default hotkey settings to make room for the 2 new ones above
Framework: Added option to disable the ragdoll ending
Framework: Fixed bug with vaginal stat tracking counting as anal where it should not
Framework: Removed plugin disabling from clean system function, now it simply resets everything
Framework: Altered end animation sequence for stability
Framework: Various script cleanup and minor bug fixes
Framework: Changed versioning scheme to vX.YZ rather than RevXY

API: Added sslBaseThread.CenterOnCoords() function, moves animation's actors to given coordinates as it's center point.
API: Added sslBaseThread.CenterOnObject() function, moves animation's actors to given object as it's center point.

Slammer64

Slammer64

The Old Man of the Forum

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts

Magnificat Ashal!

dcp7010

dcp7010

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

thank you so much Ashal  :) 

with the new revision all my problems are resolved  :D

DarrienEmerald

DarrienEmerald

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Framework: Added new hotkey for adjusting npc position up and down during animation

Aah....fantastic.  Now my lovely character isn't forced to get shorter just to have some fun.  Amazing work... I think, because I currently don't have access to a computer that'll play Skyrim, as the one I was using is no longer... operative, let's go with that.  A few more weeks and I'll have one that should at least run medium settings, if not high, so I'll be playing around with this then.  Thanks a lot, Ashal!

bjornk

bjornk

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 892 posts
May I request an additional parameter in StartSex() to control progression of stages? Something like a bool parameter like AutoAdvance = true/false perhaps? And of course an additional function such as AdvanceStage() in sslBaseThread script to manually advance stages. The reason why I'm asking for this is because I want to control the duration of every stage using timers in scenes. By using scenes I can add some dialogue to be spoken during sex which perhaps may vary in each stage. (BTW, if the sex is set to advance manually, keystrokes that will attempt to advance the stage have to be ignored as well).

dkatryl

dkatryl

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,861 posts

v1.0 / Rev 4c is released.

Upgraded to the new version tonight, tried to follow the guide referenced above for incorporating the SexLabFramework into scripts, and I am just having a bugger of a time.  I made a more detailed post in the tech support subforum for SexLab, so hopefully you can take a peek and have a clue what I am doing wrong.

At any rate, thanks for the overall core system for modders to make use of!

chukkyjr

chukkyjr

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

can we have a full changelog always posted in the first post? i came back quite sometime and didn't realize there is already rev 4, 4b and 4c, and don't know what features it offers from each rev, thanks!

Ashal

Ashal

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,859 posts

can we have a full changelog always posted in the first post? i came back quite sometime and didn't realize there is already rev 4, 4b and 4c, and don't know what features it offers from each rev, thanks!

http://www.loverslab...ework-v10rev4c/

Scroll down and click See full changelog.

Ashal

Ashal

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,859 posts

May I request an additional parameter in StartSex() to control progression of stages? Something like a bool parameter like AutoAdvance = true/false perhaps? And of course an additional function such as AdvanceStage() in sslBaseThread script to manually advance stages. The reason why I'm asking for this is because I want to control the duration of every stage using timers in scenes. By using scenes I can add some dialogue to be spoken during sex which perhaps may vary in each stage. (BTW, if the sex is set to advance manually, keystrokes that will attempt to advance the stage have to be ignored as well).

There is already a function to control stage, it's just not listed in the api guide as it's meant to serve as the function to be used via the advance stage hotkey:

function AdvanceStage(bool backwards = false)	

No reason it can't be used still, I'll likely put it in the API guide later.

Currently there is no way to control the auto advance or stage timers via api safe means, I'll look into it for the next release though.

Mart0206

Mart0206

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Hello Ashal,

after testing SexLab and reading the thread nearly to site 60 to find different ways of solution, i decide to deinstall the mod (and got a liitle headache) :)

I´m not able to get the mod working without issues that will crash the game. My resume is the following:

First, i check the requirements:

- got FNIS

- got SKSE (Version 1.6.13 rel 41)

- got Skyrim (inc. Dawnguard and Dragonborn) Version 1.9.32.0.8

Beginning to installl manually, running GenerateFNISfor Users --> no Problem, SexLab could be read

FYI!

--> i´m using cbbev3 with BPP, for that i had installed the skeleton from CherryHotaling Mod for the BPP Effect (not using XP32 Skeleton or something else)

Skeleton Armfix activate.

Start game, load the prepared save game for the test of SexLab. Game starts, informations appears on screen (Spell X and Y added...)

Next, i open SKUI to configurate the mod. Well....wall of text...nevermind, here we go :)

AP Animations include... :-/  Ok, let them activate and going on to test.

And now the following stuff happend:

If cast spell on target npc and myself, nor myself allone or to NPCs the following things happen.

1. instant CTD when animation starts

or

2. animation starts, strange sound appears (WIN7 Error Sound) and games freezes (not responding)

or

3. animation starts and while playing game freezes (not responding) but without the Error Sound from WIN7 :dodgy:

or

4. animation starts, is playing as excepted but afterwards your are not able to use the spells again, no matter which npc (or the PC) you choose

and last but not least

5. i´m not able to use this safegame again if i restart Skyrim, an load this safegame, instant CTD

But i have several ideas, that might be reason for all this stuff. Could it be:

- the load order?

- the skeleton file from http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/4888/?

- the wrong version from Skyrim or SKSE which cause this trouble

- another mod (i don´t have http://skyrim.nexusm...om/mods/10748/? installed, because there are to often games crashes)

- is there a timeline, how often i can use the spells or is there a kind of deadline for reusing them again?

- did i miss something really important? :angel:

But after all, this is a nice mod which really must have cause a hell of work! My repect for that.

Greeting

Mart

PS: Sorry for grammar mistakes but i am not an native english speaker. So if anything ist not clear please let me know.

jackbite69

jackbite69

Floppy Member :(

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

So it's 4c now is it,? Ah, & it only seems like yesterday since it was 1c How these framework mods grow? :D

TheOtherGuy

TheOtherGuy

That guy with the face

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

It looks like my last post was flooded out by being the last post of a page a few pages back. Just plopping it here so people can see it.

A few minutes ago, I was looking through my Youtube subs and saw this video:

Now I thought this would be an awesome mod to plug in to sex with the LL mods. And, what's a better framework than SexLab to add an option to make heart rates go up?  ;)

Just dropping this here for discussion and hoping for implementation!

Arrok

Arrok

Animator

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

The up/down alignment is just so awesome. Works so well, and very smooth. All the transitions are so smooth now. Did you edit the moveto command's z axis to compensate for the +10 player auto-offset to achieve this? (as you mentioned few weeks back) If so it worked flawlessly. 

Thanks a ton for getting the up/down alignment to work,....that saves me a lot of work trying to test multiple skeletons on z-axis sensitive animations. Now anyone can align using any skeleton! 

Now I'm free to work on the problems relating only to the actual animation (clipping issues, motion syncing issues, bone snapping issues, ect.) , and not the minuscule alignment details of the 2 actors. 

alpalia

alpalia

The greatest lazy panda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts
@theotheguy

i not understand why you post this here ? O_O

@ashal

thanks ^^

(Devianza)

(Devianza)
  • Guests

Testing 4c now.. found one issue that someone may have already mentioned.

Matchmaker adds that sexual release thing to the active magic effects window, and like the older version, the 3 minute timer stays stuck at 3 minutes.

Is it possible the older version was uploaded?  Or was that effect intentionally re-added?

Not a HUGE issue since I tend to use lovers comfort and sexlab romance but I figured I'd mention it.

Game still ctd's at times but Skyrim ctd's on me with random mods, only time it ever is stable is when I only run cosmetic mods. 

Arrok

Arrok

Animator

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

- Foreplay - this is just a renaming and overwriting of the 3 foreplay positions (normal, sitting, and standing) in order to allow the final animation of each position to play before the climax stage (meaning its viewable without a time limit. (Just merge data folders)). 

Attached File  Foreplay (All animations pre-climax).rar   236.04KB   3533 downloads

Anyone could have done this, but I'm just posting it for those who want it, but don't know how to rename/overwrite.

chukkyjr

chukkyjr

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

is it save to leave a cell when a sex is in progress? if it isn't safe will there be a hotkey to clear all current sex activity? thank you

i'm asking this because i sometime freaked out when i'm opening a door a random sex started in the game, making me remember there was a problem back then with SexiS that sex voices heard in every place i went too because of this problem