Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Can people who solved the "critical error"/ install button not working indicate what exactly they had to disable to make it work? 

Remove any mods you have installed that edit sexlab's quests. The main offender of this is the cum on clothing mod (ScocLB).

There is also the Mistaken Identity which has sexlabframework.pex included. If you have that mod, remove said script as well. Afaik it is included by accident and isn't actually modified in any way, just that its for oldversion of sl.

I have found a strange bug :

(Since Ashal is "drowning" in scripting these days and I am banging my head trying to design a database in access I will try to be "brief" and "effective"

Where Animation Starts

IF

Player Rifgt Hand = Sword '(enchanted and improved)

AND  Player Left Hand = Spell Then

On Animation End

Player Right Hand = Null

AND Player Left Hand = Sword '(enchanted and improved)

AND Show Equiped = False

And IF

End Where

:D  :D

minor inconveniece though 

Just confirming this bug.

It's my understanding that 1.6 uses skse functions for expressions instead of mfg console, the downside to this is that if you're having stuck expression issues it's because skse isn't as good at it as mfg console yet. Future skse updates may fix this but in the meantime you should try mfg reset from mfg console.

Yea, this is the only issue I've had with 1.6, and the "mfg reset" command with mfg console installed does clear out expressions from affected actors.  It seems you can visually tell when an animation will likely leave you with a stuck expression when actors develop a facial tic during an animation,  as if a different expression is attempting to overwrite a stuck one. 

Since for whatever reason my setup is giving me stuck faces for almost all npcs with expressions running, I'll just be sticking with leaving that option disabled for now until it is a bit more stable on my setup.  The other benefits of 1.6 are way more important than expressions (such as actually being able to use more than 2/3 of the animations added in the last year).  :P

Ahh.. I see. Well... Why not update SexLab 1.60 to use MFG instead of SKSE for expressions? Worked fine on 1.59c, and i really want the buggy expressions to disappear. :P

Well, it's the other way around, 1.6 got updated to use skse instead of mfg console, it reduces the amount of required mods and technically the skse functions should work as well as mfg console, even if that's doesn't seem to be case in practice, it may work better with a smaller mod load. With a bigger script load all things being equal mfg console on 1.59 seems to work better than skse with 1.6.

Well. That's true, and another good reason why a MFG alternative "patch" would be an excellent idea. :) I love the expressions, and having to disable them just kinda... Ruins the immersion for me. Y'know? :) I hope this will become a reality.

( I'm also confirming Azmodan22's re-equip bug. )

Since i have installed 1.60 i run into a strange "Teleport Bug".

I started a new game without most of the Mods, i used only SexLife and SexLab Eager NPC's.

I was in Dragonsreach on the top floor and my PC had Sex with the Jarl, after the Sex she was teleported back to the entrance of Dragonsreach, then she ran to Farengar to give him the Drangonstone, when she was near him she was teleported back to the entrance, then i tried it again and she was teleported back to the entrance and then, in the third attempt, i managed to give Farengar the Dragonstone.

This bug is only annoying if it happens inside of buildings, caves, dungeons etc, but if it happens outside of closed rooms this bug is deadly, coz then i will be teleported to the "entrance" of skyrim, which is a place in the middle of the map and about a mile in the air.

I never had this bug happen with a previous version of SexLab Framework.

Papyrus.0.log

The sex with the Jarl starts at line 1500 and the log ends when i gave Farengar the Dragonstone and walked to the top floor back to the Jarl to hear the news about the Dragon.

Well. That's true, and another good reason why a MFG alternative "patch" would be an excellent idea. :) I love the expressions, and having to disable them just kinda... Ruins the immersion for me. Y'know? :) I hope this will become a reality.

( I'm also confirming Azmodan22's re-equip bug. )

I'd like to have an automatic "MFG reset" after every sex too. Should be easy to implement a simple console command, right? 

I already reported that my toon was locked stuck standing after the end of the sex scene and right after the redressing action.

All action keys are gone, no weapon drawn, no inventory, no movements, no jumps, nothing. The only working key is the ESC one to have the main game menu.

This lock do not affetcs the NPCs but only the player.

Maybe I found what it's causing it. With "Facial expressions" active in the settings page, my toon locks after the sex. Without my toon doesn't lock.

Could be a parte of the MFG bug, probably different than others because I have already installed the "mfg console" standalone.

Please check.

SexLab 1.60 Hotfix 1

FNIS 5.5.1

SKSE 1.7.3.

All other requirements satisfied.

I already reported that my toon was locked stuck standing after the end of the sex scene and right after the redressing action.

All action keys are gone, no weapon drawn, no inventory, no movements, no jumps, nothing. The only working key is the ESC one to have the main game menu.

This lock do not affetcs the NPCs but only the player.

Maybe I found what it's causing it. With "Facial expressions" active in the settings page, my toon locks after the sex. Without my toon doesn't lock.

Could be a parte of the MFG bug, probably different than others because I have already installed the "mfg console" standalone.

Please check.

SexLab 1.60 Hotfix 1

FNIS 5.5.1

SKSE 1.7.3.

All other requirements satisfied.

I'm getting the same problem and I also have the mfg program installed separately.

Anyone is using latest SexLab v1.60 with SAM? I heard that some beta versions did have some problems with penis positioning etc, but I can't confirm this cuz I'm still using 1.59c, yet I would like to switch to v1.60 soon.

Thanks in advance.

found some bugs:

-Animation don't start if I choose to do it on a bed.

-mfg expression command don't work (I disable automatic expressions) 

- that can be solved by installing a mfg bug fix.

- Creatures comes in T positions if I don't install all creatures packs, even tho I don't want creature sex animations.

I started a new game without most of the Mods, i used only SexLife and SexLab Eager NPC's.

I was in Dragonsreach on the top floor and my PC had Sex with the Jarl, after the Sex she was teleported back to the entrance of Dragonsreach, then she ran to Farengar to give him the Drangonstone, when she was near him she was teleported back to the entrance, then i tried it again and she was teleported back to the entrance and then, in the third attempt, i managed to give Farengar the Dragonstone.

This bug is only annoying if it happens inside of buildings, caves, dungeons etc, but if it happens outside of closed rooms this bug is deadly, coz then i will be teleported to the "entrance" of skyrim, which is a place in the middle of the map and about a mile in the air.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

The sex with the Jarl starts at line 1500 and the log ends when i gave Farengar the Dragonstone and walked to the top floor back to the Jarl to hear the news about the Dragon.

This line occurs several times:

08/25/2015 - 02:06:14AM] Sexlab Approach: Papyrus too slow for cloak frequency setting by 6 seconds.

What it's saying is that you have so much Papyrus activity going on that it took an extra six seconds longer for the script(s) Approach uses to process the previous "cloak" spell than the timeframe you have set between applications of that cloak spell.

That means that every other mods scripts are also probably running slow and things aren't happening at the rate they are supposed to and therefore "odd" things are going to happen because scripts are not running when they are supposed to, they are running when the machine gets around to them.

Your "teleporting" problem sounds like the actor fell through the floor and gets ported back the to origin point of the cell when that happens.  That's usually caused by the "ragdoll" ending which is highly NOT recommended but could just be a really bad alignment setting for the animation that was played.

You need to use this tool (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/?) to get rid of any leftover scripting from removed mods and if that doesn't get things running quickly again you will need to give up some of the scripted mods you are running since your machine isn't able to keep up with all of them.

Does anyone know of a reliable method of removing an on-screen prompt during animations?

What I mean is the kind of prompt you get in general gameplay to press A (or E) when your crosshair hovers over a character/item you can interact with - such as Talk, Open, Sleep, Use etc. Sometimes you get caught with one on the screen during an animation. They can happen when your crosshair is hovering over something when:

sex begins

cycling through animations

rotating a scene

turning on/off the free camera with the hotkey

In previous SexLab versions switching off the free camera and wiggling the camera around to make sure the crosshair wasn't pointing at anything close by would work, but nothing I do seems to remove them when they happen with 1.60. (Using the hotfix, too, for the record.) When they appear they seem to be stuck until sex ends.

Thanks.

Updated to the latest release, does this include the hot fix or do I need to add that as well?

Everything seems to be more or less working but I'm getting the weapon bug, where something wielded in the right hand ends up in the left and also one or two animations didn't seem to work at all (characters stripped, just stood there) or the characters were miles apart and refused to align properly.

Facial expressions don't seem to work, so will try turning those off.

Apart from the niggles, it seems to be working very well and thanks to everyone involved - updated from 1.59c hassle free.

After some additional testing, I can confirm that this teleportation thing is an occasional issue.  In one case, the player is teleported at the end of the animation to a spot near where the entrance to the cell is.  I opened the cell in CK and it appears that the teleportation location is the COC heading marker for the cell.

This happened twice, once at the end of the animation and in another, the player was teleported to near the heading marker, then teleported back to the animation initialization position. 

The enclosed log file is from the second occurrence. 

With this testing, I took the time to remove some mods that were spamming the log and ran the save through PDT.

The open mouth issue for Arrok Tricycle remains.

I looked in both logs and can see nothing that might be useful in determining how this might be happening.

Note that I manually reset everything in Sexlab Clean and Rebuild as well as Reset.   Saved the game, then did it again.  This is a very lightly loaded test system with a fast CPU.

Papyrus.0.log

Thanks for this huge work Ashal and I have to say that this latest version looks quite stable for me. The only issue I have is, as for many others, the expression stuck and, as they say before me, nothing seems to solve it. Another thing is that my toon does not open her mouth when gagged or if she does it's just a very soft open, let's just say hardly to see her teeth. For the rest, everything seems to run fine.

Thanks again.

Ashal, I need some clarification about when the SexLabOrgasm event is supposed to be sent, and when not. I'm using it to track orgasms individually in Cumshot 1.7. Some users have noticed that cumshots didn't occur when they expected to see them. After a lot of testing and looking into SexLab's scripts, I made the following observations:

- The event is sent from the OrgasmEffect() function in sslActorAlias. That's where also SexLab's orgasm effects are called, like cum textures, sound effect, and camera shake. So one can say, every time an actor has an actual orgasm in SexLab's terms, the event will be sent.

- An orgasm will only happen if the scene has been running at least 20 seconds before, or if at least 10 seconds have passed since the actor's last orgasm.

- The Separate Orgasms setting works as intended - only when it is on, additional orgasms happen when an actor reaches 100 enjoyment. The setting has no effect on orgasms that happen at the start of the final stage - they happen (or don't happen, see below) regardless of this setting.

- When orgasm effects are on, orgasms occur both at the start of the final stage, and individually when an actor reaches 100 enjoyment.

- When orgasm effects are off, orgasms only occur on reaching 100 enjoyment, but NOT when the final stage starts. This is what I consider a bug. Remember that it's not just visual effects, enjoyment is also reset inside OrgasmEffect().

Scripting evidence for this bug:

sslActorAlias.psc:

event OrgasmStage()
		SyncThread()
		OrgasmEffect()
	endEvent

function OrgasmEffect()
	RegisterForModEvent(e+"Orgasm", "OrgasmStage")

Note that OrgasmStage() is called from nowhere else in this script, and OrgasmEffect() is only called from here and from GetEnjoyment() (when enjoyment reached 100).

sslThreadController.psc:

if !LeadIn && Stage >= StageCount
			SendThreadEvent("OrgasmStart")
			if Config.OrgasmEffects
				TriggerOrgasm()
			endIf		
		endIf
	function TriggerOrgasm()
		UnregisterForUpdate()
		QuickEvent("Orgasm")
		if SoundFX
			Sound.SetInstanceVolume(SoundFX.Play(CenterRef), 1.0)
		endIf
	endFunction

Note that this is the only place where TriggerOrgasm() is called, and QuickEvent("Orgasm") is only sent from TriggerOrgasm()

Ashal, on 25 Aug 2015 - 03:18 AM, said:

snapback.png

aravis7, on 25 Aug 2015 - 01:07 AM, said:snapback.png

Can people who solved the "critical error"/ install button not working indicate what exactly they had to disable to make it work? 

Remove any mods you have installed that edit sexlab's quests. The main offender of this is the cum on clothing mod (ScocLB).

There is also the Mistaken Identity which has sexlabframework.pex included. If you have that mod, remove said script as well. Afaik it is included by accident and isn't actually modified in any way, just that its for oldversion of sl

I have neither scoclb nor mistaken identity. I also tried to remove every sexlab plugin but the problem persists. My mods are installed manually so normally there shouldn't be anything overwriting Sexlab files : /

08/25/2015 - 02:06:14AM] Sexlab Approach: Papyrus too slow for cloak frequency setting by 6 seconds.

What it's saying is that you have so much Papyrus activity going on that it took an extra six seconds longer for the script(s) Approach uses to process the previous "cloak" spell than the timeframe you have set between applications of that cloak spell.

That means that every other mods scripts are also probably running slow and things aren't happening at the rate they are supposed to and therefore "odd" things are going to happen because scripts are not running when they are supposed to, they are running when the machine gets around to them.

Your "teleporting" problem sounds like the actor fell through the floor and gets ported back the to origin point of the cell when that happens.  That's usually caused by the "ragdoll" ending which is highly NOT recommended but could just be a really bad alignment setting for the animation that was played.

You need to use this tool (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/?) to get rid of any leftover scripting from removed mods and if that doesn't get things running quickly again you will need to give up some of the scripted mods you are running since your machine isn't able to keep up with all of them.

I forgot to mention that this happened in a newly started game and i have no mods removed during the game, so there are no leftovers from other mods.

None of the mods which i use has a "ragdoll" ending and in those who have them (SexLab Framework and DAYMOL) i have turned them off or have never turned them on.

And i use the tool which you mentioned, just not for a fresh game when i have nothing added or removed.

With version 1.59c and the same mods installed i never had these problems, so i guess the reason can be two things, either SexLab Framework or any other mod which is not fully compatible with the Framework anymore, but i have no chance to find the guilty mod if one is no longer fully compatible,

I forgot to mention that this happened in a newly started game and i have no mods removed during the game, so there are no leftovers from other mods.

None of the mods which i use has a "ragdoll" ending and in those who have them (SexLab Framework and DAYMOL) i have turned them off or have never turned them on.

And i use the tool which you mentioned, just not for a fresh game when i have nothing added or removed.

With version 1.59c and the same mods installed i never had these problems, so i guess the reason can be two things, either SexLab Framework or any other mod which is not fully compatible with the Framework anymore, but i have no chance to find the guilty mod if one is no longer fully compatible,

Well you don't make it easy do you :).

Have you edited the Papyrus settings to change how much time Papyrus is given to run? Most serious players now say don't mess with those since they can result in bad effects.

I am however assuming that there's no other problem in the "Approach" mod causing the extra time to be spent and maybe that is a bad assumption.