Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Thanks god i switched to mod organizer a few months ago,

so i could easily switch to a new profile, deactivated most sexlab mobs and i did not work for me.

A few trys later i knew it was the sexlab bukkake mod (see sexlab index), which didn't work anymore and was blocking sexlab from 1.60 to start.

My tip for Nexus Mod manager users, better wait until everything clears :-)

all others , have fun

and btw, BIG Thanks to you Ashal, for your fantastic work

I am finding one bug -- the MCM never changes from the "Install" menu. Sexlab seems to install itself successfully and it seem to work (sex animations play), but the MCM is still suggesting that I install. I've clicked "Install" several times, and received the message that Sexlab is ready, but the MCM never changes. This is true both for my existing savegame and for new games.

Papyrus.0.log.7z

loadorder.txt

post-731915-0-30847200-1440332531_thumb.jpg

No problems here at all with installing using mod manager.

However just upgraded to 1.60 after 1.59c, but after engaging in sex acts my character's face is stuck on the expression used in the act.

I am using the edited expressions from this file http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47376-tweaked-sexlab-expressions-for-160b1/ but I don't see why this should cause a problem.

If anybody knows what could cause this (or maybe just a bug) lemme know.

Edit: After reinstalling mfgConsole and improving script memory it's gone.

Edited by SirNibbles

Fine update

but still bugged somehow..

For some reason "Playing Ending Orgasm Effects" only worked ONCE. That was when I updated. Already at the second scene it has failed to work. The orgasms are all mute. The characters finish sex and just stand up, no shaking cam and no orgasm sounds.

Already in the RC versions similar orgasm effects occured and were mentioned by some users.

Edited by zebedinlee

I am finding one bug -- the MCM never changes from the "Install" menu. Sexlab seems to install itself successfully and it seem to work (sex animations play), but the MCM is still suggesting that I install. I've clicked "Install" several times, and received the message that Sexlab is ready, but the MCM never changes. This is true both for my existing savegame and for new games.

Before the update, Did you try clicking the upgrade/uninstall then saving, exiting game and then upgrading? That fixed the issue for me.

What exactly is "improving"? In numbers.

Don't have the problem, but hate for googling one and finding the answer "nevermind, fixed it".

Nobody else gotten the DL prob I've mentioned above?

What exactly is "improving"? In numbers.

Don't have the problem, but hate for googling one and finding the answer "nevermind, fixed it".

Nobody else gotten the DL prob I've mentioned above?

Just added these lines in my skyrim.ini http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15454-solutions-to-slow-running-scripts-in-skyrim/ , I doubt this would fix the problem I had though but might as well say it since I did that+reinstalling the mfg console.

Thank you Ashal!

Was a Baka and couldn't figure out why I wasn't able to install this until I realized my Papyrus was out of date xP. Been so long since I've needed to update it.

Edit: Not sure if I'm right or wrong here, but for those that see the "StorageUtil.dll 3.0" as not present, I think it's cause your PapyrusUtil isn't up to date.

Edit 2: If still having the StorageUtil problem, do EXACTLY what Ashal says in regards to disabling all Sexlab related mods (deactivate them, go into game, install Sexlab Framework with MCM, save, exit, reactivate Sexlab mods, profit).

ArghhhhhHHH!!!!!!!, just got a very stable build, was very happy with it, 'tramped' all over Tamriel Skyrim with only occasional problems (i.e. for looks and, you know, stability), and then you pull this 'releasing the new version' stunt over the weekend! Shame on you for releasing the new version. grumble, {old folk not wanting change), type grumble. :shy:

I am still having the old problem from beta, if I choose using bed option, the characters won't start sex animations, but strangely when I choose not using bed at 1st, start the animations, then preposition my character, choose the bed option works, it always fails in the 1st time.

Just a FYI for others scratching their heads about this error. After upgrading, I found a lot of these errors in the papyrus log (multiple per second and constantly repeating)

[08/23/2015 - 05:25:04PM] Error: Cannot call IsSwimming() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 5 on  (7200FA42)].sslActorCumEffect.OnUpdate() - "sslActorCumEffect.psc" Line 12
[08/23/2015 - 05:25:04PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp3"
stack:
[Active effect 5 on  (7200FA42)].sslActorCumEffect.OnUpdate() - "sslActorCumEffect.psc" Line 12

It looks like this was caused by upgrading in the presence of actors that still had a cum effect applied from their last sex. I found that simply moving to another area (load door or fast travel) made the errors go away, and returning to the previous area didn't make them re-appear.

Otherwise, I have seen no problems whatsoever so far. Thanks a lot for the upgrade, I'm going to explore all these juicy new options now :)

Latest Skyrim Legendary version, full patched, with latest 2.1.3 Unofficial Patches for everything.

SKSE 1.7.3

SkyUI 5.1

All other requirements installed and working.

FNIS 5.5x, tool ran before launching the game.

I just installed 1.60 new version. After the end of sex, just afte my toon (and the partner) are redressed, my toon is totally stuck. Unable to move, unable to open inventory, magic or other menus, unable to sheat or drawn weapons, nothing. The only menu that appears is the ESC general. I can access to the MCM and other settings. That's all.

My toon is a Ningheim female, Groovtama XPMSE3 extended skeleton.

With previous 1.59c everything worked fine. The sex act was started using SLE dialogue.

Sex acts between NPCs work fine. The problem is only with my own char.

i am having trouble getting 1.6 to install in game. i have everything needed, but it refuses to install.

have tried reinstalling several times but nothing works. even tried on a new game.

edit have tried reinstalling 1.59c and loading an older save, and using the clean/uninstall/upgrade function. still doesnt work. 

Been using 1.60 for about 30 minutes to an hour. Everything seems to be working without issues, upgrading (from 1.59c to 1.60) went fine. At first though, I thought 1.60 had cum on clothes integrated as I loaded a save and I had cum on my clothes as it began upgrading, but guess not. Also it reset my Sex Diary, but no big deal.

The expressions look very toned down from 1.59c, especially when compared to 1.59 or was it maybe 1.58 that had an issue where they were a little too expressive, so going to try out the tweaked ones.

Troublesome.  Sexlab Framework updates, but even though I followed the file, I get no notification from the forum itself.  That's happening more and more often with the files I follow...

Did u make sure to actually follow the file AND follow the topic?

Because I made this mistake in the past a few times too since they're separate from each other.

i am having trouble getting 1.6 to install in game. i have everything needed, but it refuses to install.

have tried reinstalling several times but nothing works. even tried on a new game.

edit have tried reinstalling 1.59c and loading an older save, and using the clean/uninstall/upgrade function. still doesnt work. 

Same problem here : / (every requirement ok, but the install button doesn't work).

Thanks for the update anyway : )

Just upgraded to v1.60 and unfortunately the update didn't went that smoothly:

• First of all despite having v1.59c the installation process did start automatically.
  • Then after the update notification nothing seemed to happen for a long time and the MCM menu did only say that SexLab is currently installing. As it turned out sslSystemConfig.PreloadSavedStorage() was processing a list of about 500 actors (Is there a way to clean this list?), which took about 10 min. Everyone having the same problem, do not save till SexLab is finished (which is hard to find out since I got no notification that SexLab is ready. I only found out by looking at the Papyrus log).
  • After the installation the Player's diary was reset, and only the player's diary. All other NPCs had their diaries still intact.

Another thing I noticed is that Mfg Console is not packaged anymore with v1.60. But Zaz Animation Pack is still requiring it (It's not listed under its requirements), flooding the Papyrus log with error messages. So everyone also using Zaz Animation Pack need to manually install Mfg Console.