1.  - uninstall/cleanup SL thru MCM
  2.  - uninstall/cleanup all SL mods, that have such a function
  3.  - save
  4.  - quit
  5.  - uninstall SL
  6.  - deactivate all SL mods
  7.  - run the FNiS generator
  8.  - load your latest save game
  9.  - wait 2h ingame time (lettings scripts expire)
  10.  - save
  11.  - quit
  12.  - install SL 1.20
  13.  - install SL 1.21 beta
  14.  - run the FNiS generator
  15.  - load your latest save
  16.  - wait for the MCM message, that it registered a new menu
  17.  - wait 2h in-game time (to let all scripts run at least 1 cycle, to ensure everything is initialized)
  18.  - setup SL
  19.  - save your game again
  20.  - quit your game (to desktop)
  21.  - enable all SL mods again
  22.  - load the latest save
  23.  - setup all SL mods
  24.  - check if everything works

it's the safe way. But better safe then sorry.

For a faster update, ignore the following points: 2, 5 to 11, 21 and 23. it's ofc not this safe, but this way you won't loose progress in your SL mods.

Thank you this should/ could be on the SL front page as a "how to do"or something :shy:  so one allways could find and it could be referred to .

Is there a way to change the IsChild flag?

No.  The flag is MEANT to be there and we do NOT make exceptions!  Nor do we give tips on how to get around it.  What you do in your own personal game is not our concern, but child sex is STRICTLY prohibited at this forum per the forum rules.  No Exceptions!

who said anything about child sex?

I am literallly talking about short adults.

they are scaled down adults, yet the animations don't work on them.

Should look more like this:

1.  - uninstall/cleanup SL thru MCM
  2.  - uninstall/cleanup all SL mods, that have such a function
  3.  - save
  4.  - quit
  5.  - uninstall SL
  6.  - deactivate all SL mods
  7.  - run the FNiS generator
  8.  - load your latest save game
  9.  - wait 2h ingame time (lettings scripts expire)
  10.  - save
  11.  - quit
  12.  - install SL 1.20
  13.  - install SL 1.21 beta
  14.  - run the FNiS generator
  15.  - load your latest save
  16.  - wait for the MCM message, that it registered a new menu
  17.  - wait 2h in-game time (to let all scripts run at least 1 cycle, to ensure everything is initialized)
  18.  - setup SL
  19.  - save your game again
  20.  - quit your game (to desktop)
  21.  - enable all SL mods again
  22.  - load the latest save
  23.  - setup all SL mods
  24.  - check if everything works

it's the safe way. But better safe then sorry.

For a faster update, ignore the following points: 2, 5 to 11, 21 and 23. it's ofc not this safe, but this way you won't loose progress in your SL mods.

Im just gonna...start a new game!

Gays how do you use this creature animations? Which mod you use?(

Hello PHSummoner,

I had the same problem last week : I didn't understand how to use them.

But it is really simple  : there is just an option to validate in the configuration menu.

So search it and validate it.

Is there a way to change the IsChild flag?

No.  The flag is MEANT to be there and we do NOT make exceptions!  Nor do we give tips on how to get around it.  What you do in your own personal game is not our concern, but child sex is STRICTLY prohibited at this forum per the forum rules.  No Exceptions!

who said anything about child sex?

I am literallly talking about short adults.

they are scaled down adults, yet the animations don't work on them.

Doesn't matter, a "fix" for it would apply equally to a race depicting a child, and that is not something I will ever help with or build support for. No exceptions.

And fact of the matter is, If the race mod was meant to just be scaled down adults, then it wouldn't have the IsChild flag set in the first place.

Hello PHSummoner,

I had the same problem last week : I didn't understand how to use them.

But it is really simple  : there is just an option to validate in the configuration menu.

So search it and validate it.

I found it a long time ago) "Allow creature animations" It is? I use this.. but how start animaton? Sorry.. i am russian and maybe don`t understand something) 

if you call people gay who are not that is an insult. :D maybe you mean guys.. you will get more response.

So far these are the only once who uses that:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21152-bestialityrape/

and

spell mod:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21480-creature-sex-spell/

Guys) Forgive me) I am russian and hear this word very often.. i am sorry) I been  just don`t know how writting this word) 

if you call people gay who are not that is an insult. :D maybe you mean guys.. you will get more response.

and

spell mod:

That's true. But consider that those mod are not using the sexlab framework. They are working outside of it. So actually, correct me if im wrong, the only creature mod involving the Framework is matchmaker.

please...say "guys" next time...i not appreciate this... no problem , but i just say :dodgy:  (you maybe not english, so its ok, but make careful please)

Yes.. i am sorry) Forgive me) Just i think that gays it is guys) I don`t want to say gays) Sorry) I am russian and because i write this 

please...say "guys" next time...i not appreciate this... no problem , but i just say :dodgy:  (you maybe not english, so its ok, but make careful please)

Yes.. i am sorry) Forgive me) Just i think that gays it is guys) I don`t want to say gays) Sorry) I am russian and because i write this 

no problem.. ^^ i just say for careful next time. i m not english myself ;)

and

spell mod:

That's true. But consider that those mod are not using the sexlab framework. They are working outside of it. So actually, correct me if im wrong, the only creature mod involving the Framework is matchmaker.

Matchmaker actually doesnt work for me, nothing happens if I tag creatures and myself.

aiuto ho appena aggiornato sexlab 1.15b con la versione 1.20 poi la patch 1.21 e ora ho due menu sexlab ho skui 4.1.

Seguendo le istruzioni del forum cioè inserendo nel menu setstage ski_configmanageristance 1 non si toglie come posso rimediare ? Per favore.

Strange... ski_config ecc. may not work immediatly. Try to exit cell, waiting or quit and reloading.

Se non funziona. Prova un "clean uninstall". Disinstalla 1.15, salva. Ricarica, salva (senza nessun framework, quindi). A questo punto installi 1.20 e 1.21 (anche insieme).

PS: 

Better try to write in english (you can read, it after all). If everybody start using his/her native language, this forum would become a mess....

(then it's great to learn!)

Can't get SoS to work properly. I'm using the full version and I also have the XPMS skeleton patch but the schlongs are bent 90 degrees to the right in all animations.

Can't get SoS to work properly. I'm using the full version and I also have the XPMS skeleton patch but the schlongs are bent 90 degrees to the right in all animations.

Yea, I am actually experiencing that as well lately, its... well odd. o.0 .. I haven't quite figured out what it is that's doing it. I've reinstalled skeletons and added patches, and I did notice it doesn't necessarily happen all the time. Seems to happen more often when using furniture rather then when not. I don't know, I need to test it more.

-C