Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Hello Ashal and everyone

I have two simple questions :

1) Is it normal the ragdoll ending still affects werewolves even when it's deactivated in the SL menu ?
2) Are the creatures anims listed in the animation editor ? It's hard to say as there is not tag to differentiate them.

Thanks for the hard work !

Hello Ashal and everyone

1) Is it normal the ragdoll ending does not affect werewolves when deactivated in the SL menu ?

2) Are the creatures anims listed in the animation editor ? It's hard to say as there is not tag.

1) Don't honestly know.

2) The animation window has a drop down menu, if you click the top it opens up into a drop down menu and you can select other sets. If memory serves it is default, foreplay, aggressive, and creatures last.

I had the same issue as Vyxenne, so I did the command suggested... and it worked --sorta. I now have TWO entries in the MCM Menu names "SexLab" which appear to be COMPLETELY identical. I have no idea which on, or both, actually controls the mod! :3

EDIT: The second SexLab entry seems to be completely empty, and have everything set to even more "default" than SexLab starts with - no animations are registered, no options are checked, and EVERY keybind is set to ESC...

Hello Ashal and everyone

1) Is it normal the ragdoll ending does not affect werewolves when deactivated in the SL menu ?

2) Are the creatures anims listed in the animation editor ? It's hard to say as there is not tag.

1) Don't honestly know.

2) The animation window has a drop down menu, if you click the top it opens up into a drop down menu and you can select other sets. If memory serves it is default, foreplay, aggressive, and creatures last.

Hi nutluck

I am pretty sure there is no way to select sets in the animation editor. The animations are all listed in the drop down menu with no distinction. I shall have a look to verify.

Hi nutluck

I am pretty sure there is no way to select sets in the animation editor. The animations are all listed in the drop down menu with no distinction. I shall have a look to verify.

Assuming we are talking about the same thing. But if you go to sexlab MCM menu, click on animations, it lists a bunch of animations. At the top right next to the MCM menu list it says something like Consensual animations or something like that. If you click that or maybe double click I forget, it opens a drop down menu, with 4 entries on it. If you click on one of the other 3 entries it will change the page showing you those animations listed.

1.55 is fine, the bugs and issues are peoples own inability to do proper clean saves when upgrading or follow simple instructions listed in the FAQ and troubleshooting thread. I have absolutely no plans for a 1.56 at the moment.

I'm sorry, but this seems unduly harsh and presumptuous. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has issues with SL despite proper clean-save installs and following the FAQ/Troubleshooting instructions.

Also, the upgrade instructions say that clean-save upgrades are not required when upgrading (for example) from 1.5x to 1.5y and that using the reduced-size "update file" is all that is required. However, none of the upgrade files has worked for me- I have had to do clean-save full-archive installs with every upgrade.

You certainly have every right not to fix whatever is wrong with SL. But please, when you blame the users for SL failures, don't indict all of us with one sweeping wave of your hand. Some of us pay very close attention to instructions and are meticulous in doing "the right steps" but we have issues nonetheless.

As always, thanks for your work on this great mod.

First, the basics: I'm using latest Skyrim from Steam, SKSE 1.70 Alpha. FNIS 5.02 and SkyUI 4.1. I have upgraded SL with every new release, up to and including 1.55. The only two related mods I am using are Matchmaker and Working Girl, plus Aeon's strapon.

Since 139b, my facial expressions have not worked. No matter how I enable them in MCM, with or without other things enabled, they just don't work. I get stone-faced participants moaning through an apparently-excruciating (based on the pained, frozen expressions) sex experience. The good news is that all animations seem to be working fine.

Unfortunately, when I upgraded to 1.55, I lost MCM menus. I have tried un- and re-installing Sexlab and related mods, I have carefully read the FAQs and Troubleshooting guide, and nothing I do gives me the MCM menu for SexLab. The console command specified in the FAQs to be used when MCM menus do not appear is invalid- entering

setstage SK1_ConfigManagerInstance 1

results in a console/script error. Here is a screenshot of what the console reports about that command:

attachicon.gifSexLabSetstageFixFail.jpg

I uninstalled SL 1.55, Matchmaker and Working Girl completely, cleaned my save using SaveTool, ran GenerateFNISforUsers, reinstalled SL 1.54 and ran BOSS, but got CTD after hitting "Load" and selecting my save file. I tried to start a new game and got an ILS (Infinite Loading Screen).

I uninstalled SL and related mods completely, cleaned my save, ran GenerateFNISforUsers, ran BOSS and validated Skyrim files with Steam, but again, got CTD on Load and ILS on New Game.

On a hunch, I reinstalled SL 1.55, Matchmaker and Working Girl, ran GenerateFNISforUsers, BOSS and got CTDs trying to load my 4 latest manual saves, but oddly, was able to load an AutoSave 5 saves back from my latest save.

So now I'm kind of back where all of this started- animations seem to work, but no MCM and no expressions. If anybody has any ideas I'd love to hear them. Thanks.

you typed it wrong it's ski you typed sk1

I just went back and re-read it in the FAQ/Troubleshooting guide and it still sure looks like SK1 to me. Of course, it doesn't help that the numeral for "one" and the character for lower-case "L" are identical in many fonts and both are identical or almost identical to an upper-case i in many fonts.

So thank you  :heart:  for typing it out in lower case where it is clear that the 3rd character is supposed to be the letter i and not a numeral 1 or a lower-case L. I'll go in-game and try it now.

EDIT to add:

Went in-game, ran

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

and it worked- I now have a SL MCM. I waited several minutes, then used the game "Wait" function to wait 3 hours, saved, quit, and reloaded that save. But when I checked the SL MCM, nothing in it works.

• All of my Diary entries are zeroed out
  • Rebuilding Strapon List doesn't work- says no strapons found even though I have verified that they are still installed and active
  • Regenerating Animations, Voices, SFX, Expressions (etc) returns no error messages but does nothing
  • None of the check boxes on the Animations Toggle page can be filled- clicking on them has no effect, they remain un-checked
  • Importing my settings did not return any errors but did not seem to import any settings either

So, what I have is the appearance of a SL MCM without any of the functionality. Don't know where to go from here.

1.55 is fine, the bugs and issues are peoples own inability to do proper clean saves when upgrading or follow simple instructions listed in the FAQ and troubleshooting thread. I have absolutely no plans for a 1.56 at the m

Are you sure ???   because if so I   could release my sexlab extra customized animation  package for 1.55

( like 8 new animations including  Holtof Animations )

it will overwrite sslanimationdefualts.pex and behaviour.hkx  ! and sexlab_fnis file!

First, the basics: I'm using latest Skyrim from Steam, SKSE 1.70 Alpha. FNIS 5.02 and SkyUI 4.1. I have upgraded SL with every new release, up to and including 1.55. The only two related mods I am using are Matchmaker and Working Girl, plus Aeon's strapon.

Since 139b, my facial expressions have not worked. No matter how I enable them in MCM, with or without other things enabled, they just don't work. I get stone-faced participants moaning through an apparently-excruciating (based on the pained, frozen expressions) sex experience. The good news is that all animations seem to be working fine.

Unfortunately, when I upgraded to 1.55, I lost MCM menus. I have tried un- and re-installing Sexlab and related mods, I have carefully read the FAQs and Troubleshooting guide, and nothing I do gives me the MCM menu for SexLab. The console command specified in the FAQs to be used when MCM menus do not appear is invalid- entering

results in a console/script error. Here is a screenshot of what the console reports about that command:

I uninstalled SL 1.55, Matchmaker and Working Girl completely, cleaned my save using SaveTool, ran GenerateFNISforUsers, reinstalled SL 1.54 and ran BOSS, but got CTD after hitting "Load" and selecting my save file. I tried to start a new game and got an ILS (Infinite Loading Screen).

I uninstalled SL and related mods completely, cleaned my save, ran GenerateFNISforUsers, ran BOSS and validated Skyrim files with Steam, but again, got CTD on Load and ILS on New Game.

On a hunch, I reinstalled SL 1.55, Matchmaker and Working Girl, ran GenerateFNISforUsers, BOSS and got CTDs trying to load my 4 latest manual saves, but oddly, was able to load an AutoSave 5 saves back from my latest save.

So now I'm kind of back where all of this started- animations seem to work, but no MCM and no expressions. If anybody has any ideas I'd love to hear them. Thanks.

What happens if you make a new game?

Hey Pinky and Nutjob :P .

I have highlighted the answer in my OP above, in red. Thanks.

• Added new API function sslThreadModel.DisableRedress(actor, bool)
Thank you for this. I didn't know it was missing.

Oh, and thank you for SL just in general. I'm still on 1.39b and have no complaints or pressing need to upgrade, but as soon as I can get a certain non-sex mod playing nice with SL, I'll upgrade for this new feature alone.

What happens if you make a new game?

Hey Pinky and Nutjob :P .

I have highlighted the answer in my OP above, in red. Thanks.

The bolded underlined bits are why i asked since cleaning a save to then try a new game didn't make sense to me :)

So with SL and its dependancies installed and just matchmaker (no working girl or other mods) what happens when you start a new game?

Also if you have validated your files with steam it will most likely have put back all the dirty edits that you probably used tes 5 edit to remove, so I would advise running that first and seeing before doing any more installing and uninstalling, if you've never cleaned the vanilla files i'd recommend doing that as it increases stability (a lot of instability/conflicts isn't just one mod/item its the cumulative affect of having lots of mods spit out lots of errors - the dude on the youtube guide explains why its good to do far better than i can).

youtube guide to cleaning with tes 5 edit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw3g_N1jcZQ

Pinky if I recall I suggest s/he do that in another thread it was brought up. :)

But since you said you can go back a number of saves and it works. It honestly sounds a bit like what happened to Gopher with his Stiv lets play. One of the mods he was using caused a corruption in his saves and over time it finally broke. When it did he had to go back like 50 saves to get one that would load and work. He tried save cleaner and everything and nothing worked. Eventually he just had to start over which is why he now does lets play with Richard instead of Stiv. He also completely removed all his mods and started rebuilding the mod list. I don't know if he reinstalled skyrim or not, I don't think he said.

I know that is likely not the answer you are looking for or hoping for but it might be the problem.

Validating your Skyrim install has never been a part of doing a clean save. Doing so will revert any cleaned vanilla master files (which you should do if you haven't), but more importantly will also uninstall various parts of SKSE.

• Run the tes5edit cleaning on the master files - (video guide here)
  • Reinstall SKSE 1.7.0 from archive (not installer)
  • Reinstall SkyUI 4.1
  • Disable all sexlab mods - There is no point in actually removing all the related files, just disable the esm and esp's related to SexLab.
  • Run the latest version of BOSS or preferably run the latest build of LOOT - Don't ignore the summary logs from either, check for important erro
  • Run FNISforUSERS
  • Start a new game and get through character creation (use Alternate Start to do so quickly)
  • Once running around in game again make sure nothing is broken and you can save, quit, and load the game reliably (thus proving any crashes or infinite loading is or isn't sexlab related)
  • Download/install Savegame Script Scalpel and follow these instructions on how to clean the save file you want to upgrade/use SexLab 1.55 on (back it up first)

1) Open "PDTWrapper.exe"
2) Click "Select ESS" and navigate to your saves folder and chose your most recent save file
3) Click "Load Papyrus Section" and let it run. (Can take some time)
4) Once finished, click the "Analysis" tab and you should be presented with some text showing you how many script instances aren't attached to anything and how many with no class definitions. Take note of what options it gives you.
5) To clean this, on the right hand side, will be the "Basic Cleaning" option. Click "Remove Unattached Instances" and let it run and do its thing.
6) Once this is complete click "Remove Instances" under "Instance Operations" and again let it do its thing.
7) Done!

• Load the save to make sure everything is still working wait in game for anything script related that might be going on to finish, wait a couple hours in game, save (in a new slot just in case), quit, load the new save again, make sure still working after that to, quit game.
  • Install/reinstall SexLab 1.55
  • Activate SexLab.esm and nothing else
  • Run the latest version of BOSS or preferably run the latest build of LOOT - Don't ignore the summary logs from either, check for important errors.
  • Run FNISforUsers
  • Start Skyrim and load the cleaned and tested save
  • Watch for notifications in the top left that SexLab is installing, may take a minute or two.
  • Check the for the SexLab Mod Configuration menu entry
    • If nothing shows up enter "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" into console and wait a minute or two again.
    • If still nothing shows up and there is still no SexLab menu entry or the expressions/voices/animations sections are empty, then post a debug log
    • Any post complaining about this not including a debug log is next to useless in troubleshooting a script heavy plugin like SexLab - now go back and look at how many posts are complaining about a problem yet not including a debug log and understand my general annoyance/pain
  • Save and exit your game once the SexLab menu entry is there.
  • Enable other SexLab mods one at time, making sure you're using the latest version of each and confirming they work in game before installing the next one.
  • Congrats, you've now done the very steps that would solve 95% of the stuff people complain about in Skyrim modding, both SexLab related and not.

Is it possible to automatically have a female character (including player) equip the schlong from SOS during Sexlab sex, for whoever is in the "dominant" pose? I don't usually wear the cock and neither does NPCs, but I  want the cock to show only during sex. Right now I have "females equip strap-ons" in Sexlab settings unchecked, but that causes characters to not wear strap-ons but not have a visible cock either.

You could you sos equipable shclong and set it as a default strapon in sexlab. Tho it have some wierd positions sometimes. I also runed into some belly jewelery mod (elwin jewlery i bealive) that uneqiped sos unp schlong from my character for some reason. So when i wanted it i just took off the belly piercing and boom - insta futanari. As for more legitimate solutions - i don't think sexlab has such an option build in.

How do I set SOS schlong as default "strap-on" in Sexlab?

After updating to v1.55, and using the command mentioned above, I seem to have TWO SexLab entries in my MCM Menu. The second one is beyond empty - all lists are empty, and every hotkey is defaulted to "ESC". Other than that the mod seems to be working just fine!  n.nU

Read two posts above yours.

I upgraded from 154 to 155 and everything works fine except for one thing - arrows are not unequipped during sex (bow is unequipped)

This is how i upgraded:

1. started the game and loaded the save with sexlab 1.54, sexlab submit and matchmaker

2. disabled submit in mcm, rebuilt sexlab and then disabled sexlab in mcm saved the game.

3. disabled sexlab 1.54, sexlab submit and matchmaker in mod organizer and run FNIS

4. started the game loaded last save and waited for mcm entries of sexlab and submit to dissapear then saved the game and exited.

5. i ran save game script cleaner tool to clean my last save. It removed anything sexlab and submit related + maybe some other things

6. installed sexlab 1.55 in mod organizer and enabled matchmaker, run FNIS

7. started the game and loaded cleaned save, waited for sexlab to install, waited for sexlab to show up in mcm, started sex with matchmaker - everything was fine except arrows stay on back.

Also im wondering what slot cloaks use? i would like to unequip them during foreplay. (They are properly unequipped during main action).

I upgraded from 154 to 155 and everything works fine except for one thing - arrows are not unequipped during sex (bow is unequipped)

This is how i upgraded:

1. started the game and loaded the save with sexlab 1.54, sexlab submit and matchmaker

2. disabled submit in mcm, rebuilt sexlab and then disabled sexlab in mcm saved the game.

3. disabled sexlab 1.54, sexlab submit and matchmaker in mod organizer and run FNIS

4. started the game loaded last save and waited for mcm entries of sexlab and submit to dissapear then saved the game and exited.

5. i ran save game script cleaner tool to clean my last save. It removed anything sexlab and submit related + maybe some other things

7. started the game and loaded cleaned save, waited for sexlab to install, waited for sexlab to show up in mcm, started sex with matchmaker - everything was fine except arrows stay on back.

Also im wondering what slot cloaks use? i would like to unequip them during foreplay. (They are properly unequipped during main action).

Not a SexLab issue, nor has it ever had such functionality. It's a Skyrim problem - install this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10753/?

As for cloaks, completely and utterly depends on the individual cloak and cload mod being used to add cloaks. Just check which slots are stripped in normal stages vs which slots aren't checked and foreplay stripping and find the one that does it. Or load the mod that adds the cloak up in creationkit, open the cloak armor addon, and see which slots are biped. 

<snip>

Cons:

-Sex Diary not updating (the sexual experience section, everything remains at unskilled).

<snip>

Anyone else seeing Sex Diary updates not happening?  I'm getting good progress on my foreplay just fine, but any of the other types of sex skills seem stuck at 'unskilled'.

Wonder if it's my save or if there's a actual issue here.  Going to turn off foreplay and turn on Papyrus logging and see if that sheds any light.

Otherwise everything else works great!

I have a somewhat weird issue with sexlab since the 1.5 series that i did not have with any other version up to 1.39b.

I move all saves to another folder just to be sure nothing is left behind, i start a new game and everything is fine and dandy, sexlab works great. But if i decide to make another character after the first one that everything went great at, i get the animations and voices menus empty and i notice that the message about sexlab being installed, the animations and all that stuff does not appear at all.  Trying to import the settings does nothing, but i am able to get it working by using the clean/uninstall feature and following the instructions given by the message box.

It's not a game breaking issue but it is a little annoying :)

This is how i upgraded:

Not a SexLab issue, nor has it ever had such functionality. It's a Skyrim problem - install this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10753/?

As for cloaks, completely and utterly depends on the individual cloak and cload mod being used to add cloaks. Just check which slots are stripped in normal stages vs which slots aren't checked and foreplay stripping and find the one that does it. Or load the mod that adds the cloak up in creationkit, open the cloak armor addon, and see which slots are biped. 

Thanks that solved arrows and i found cloaks of skyrim use slot 46 (Chest) so both are now fixed.

Bad news is i got teleport bug. I was standing in the middle of Colege of Winterhold casted self sex spell and got somewhere pretty high in the sky then back to where i was but had body stretched and it was fixed by pressing end key...

bug.jpg

I dont know if this is on my part or not. but this is what i noticed - when i use matchmaker self spell to start sex : 1. if i sheath my weapon everything plays well. If i end animation weapon is sheathed.

2. if i keep holding weapon in my hand something bugs out and i get either camera lock (only able to move camera up/down or i get teleported in the air (happens sometimes then theres loading screen) and then things happen as in the pic.

When i end animation in this situation my char has weapon drawn.

I think not properly disabling SexLab before an update might be the source of a lot of people's problems. I had trouble upgrading from 1.39 to 1.54, it only worked correctly after doing the Rebuild and Clean option in the MCM menu, THEN using the Disable option in the same menu, then uninstalling it and creating a clean save.

Can you say "Major screw up"?

Ashal answered you above with instructions on fixing this but didn't reference your post so I'm just adding this post to make sure you catch the answer.

1.55 is fine, the bugs and issues are peoples own inability to do proper clean saves when upgrading or follow simple instructions listed in the FAQ and troubleshooting thread. I have absolutely no plans for a 1.56 at the moment.

Perfectly understood and as a matter of fact clears out a lot of ... questions.

so to start asking the right questions about 1.55..

Where did fucked up and ended up without sfx sounds?

It could be a mod colnflict but i dont have any mods that come in mind that could cause this. Has anyone figured this out?

(By the way, 1.55 IS fine. Thats the only issue I have)

I too am still having this issue, im about 12 hours into a new game, my sounds were working fine until just now. Male and female voices play fine just no sex effects (oral/normal). I can't think of a reason why they would suddenly stop. D:

I loaded an earlier save for the same character and all the sounds worked fine, so somewhere along the line during my playthrough something is happening to cause them to stop.

I have the problem where the MCM menu for sexlab disappears some time after I load a save, like it's there at first but after the next time I go chekc it out it's just gone. setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 makes it show up again and every option in the menu can be changed and works just fine, so I just added the console command to a bat file for faster access, and to remember it, since I rarely fiddle with the menu at this point.

This is on 1.55, I was running 1.54 before and i experienced the double MCM menu but setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 also fixed that. I didn't do a clean save for the update into 1.55, but I figured as long as the console command fixes it I can live with it.