Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

In case nobody reported this one yet. I have been getting several Pure Virtual Call runtime errors at or soon after SexLab's global adjustment profile.

It have Animation Profile set to #1 with Race/gender adjustments set to OFF and Even actor Height set to OFF as well.

Usually, these errors seem to happen after a dialogue topic where my character receives an item (begging in SexLab Dialogues).

Edit:

Here is a typical example of log when that happens:

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] [Zad]: OnSleepStop()

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] [sLRArousalPollingScript ]: Running update...

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] [sLRArousalPollingScript ]: Isn't aroused enough yet.

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] [Zad]: Finished processing events. Re-Polling..

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::OnUpdateGameTime()

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] [Zad]: CheckAllEvents()

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::DoRegister(1.499992)

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't add active actor ["Bailey" [Actor < (B506D8C3)>]]; already active

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] [sD] SLavery exposure: 158 - level: 6

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] [sLH] Bimbo status update - Days transformed: 20

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] [slh+] bimbo transformation level: 0

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(ActorCount=1, Tags=Masturbation,F, TagsSuppressed=, RequireAll=TRUE)

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] SEXLAB - Found Animations(5)

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] - Entering Making State

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] SexLife: OnUpdate start work function

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] [sLH] Days since Sex acts : 1

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Lucrecia) -- TRUE -- HIT

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] [Zad]: Player is in a sexlab scene. Not starting new vibration effect.

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lucrecia] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias ]

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] [Zad]: Player is in a sexlab scene. Not starting new vibration effect.

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] - Using Bed Type: 3

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] - Filtered out '0' Primary Animations with tags: ["Furniture", "Standing"]

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Jesper) -- TRUE -- HIT

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] [Zad]: Processing [Trip over]

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] [Zad]: Config Interval:1.500000. Total number of events: 1. Next staggered update in 1.500000

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile - Global

I don't know about globals, but I know I tried updating to dd 2.9.1 after reading about it in somebody's log and started a fresh game with it after then started getting those Pure Virtual Call runtime errors

In 1.59c, my game crashed half of the time I tried to start animations, now in 1.60 it crashes when the animations finish.  I'll also get a runtime error message (Visual C++ Pure Virtual Function Call R6025) just as often as the CTDs. 

I have my skeletons installed correctly and FNIS, so why am I always getting these errors and problems? 

I'd also like to mention that my computer isn't the greatest, I can't run Skyrim anything above the low ini settings so is it just my system that can't handle these animation mods or something else I'm doing wrong? 

Please Help!

always post your papyrus log when asking for help with a crash

i want to report a bug. maybe its defeat but maybe sexlab. anyways sometimes when starting sex i falling from sky, or being teleportet back again before i fall.

I can say that issue is 100% Defeat i had the same problem, my solution, i'm using submit till Defeat is fixed with current sexlab.,

i want to report a bug. maybe its defeat but maybe sexlab. anyways sometimes when starting sex i falling from sky, or being teleportet back again before i fall.

I can say that issue is 100% Defeat i had the same problem, my solution, i'm using submit till Defeat is fixed with current sexlab.,

ok thx... i mean i can still use defeat but i just need to save before sex, it happens not all the time.

testing some new code for blabla at paradise halls working a slavery system with dialog sex punishments and pairing it with sd+ and immerslave and psq so the player escapes slavery by turning the tables on owner during sex and becoming the slaver...been setting that up for years

anyhow the new code he's trying to make for sl 1.6 is giving crashes and pure virtual function call errors with dd 2.9.1 so I switched back to dd 2.9 with another new game and back to only ctd during the sl anims called by his dialog

There's something wrong with your Sexlab installation. You should have these two lines in your log, but you don't:

SexLab MCM Loaded CurrentVerison: 16002 / 16002
SEXLAB - LOADED: Version 16002 / 16002

that's what I see in console btw, posting the 2 logs he looked at on dd2.9.1 along with today's logs on dd2.9 and a screenshot of my sexlab

please advise

dd 2.9.1 log.0.log

dd 2.9.1 log.1.log

Papyrus.1.log

post-436139-0-89238500-1441556220_thumb.jpg

ok thx... i mean i can still use defeat but i just need to save before sex, it happens not all the time.

I've never used "defeat" but same issue at "shrine of azura".

The mod "sexlab eager NPC's" *might*, just might, have had some effect, I'm not sure.

(If you're speaking about starting sex and floating 1000 feet down to a grassy field next to some Giant).

I'm totally done with the dragonborn quest and the issue I had with paralyzed Lurkers;

it was not a game-breaking issue so I ignored it.

But now I wonder if it's related to a mod calling some dated function?

The mod "sexlab eager NPC's" *might*, just might, have had some effect, I'm not sure.

(If you're speaking about starting sex and floating 1000 feet down to a grassy field next to some Giant).

I'm totally done with the dragonborn quest and the issue I had with paralyzed Lurkers;

i gues your right... i also have eager npcs i just about now using a dialog from it i had same bug... yes i think its eager npcs, i hope its really not gamebreaking or lag making because i just startet new clean game and wanna get at least to lvl  30 this time... lol

In 1.59c, my game crashed half of the time I tried to start animations, now in 1.60 it crashes when the animations finish.  I'll also get a runtime error message (Visual C++ Pure Virtual Function Call R6025) just as often as the CTDs. 

I have my skeletons installed correctly and FNIS, so why am I always getting these errors and problems? 

I'd also like to mention that my computer isn't the greatest, I can't run Skyrim anything above the low ini settings so is it just my system that can't handle these animation mods or something else I'm doing wrong? 

Please Help!

I'll post my log just as soon as it happens again, which should be soon because it CTDs all of the time.

I'm only running a few other mods from LoversLab right now In hopes that I can stop the crashing from running less mods and scripts - SL Solutions, Eager NPCs, Aroused Redux and NSAP.  They are all the latest versions.   

i gues your right... i also have eager npcs i just about now using a dialog from it i had same bug... yes i think its eager npcs, i hope its really not gamebreaking or lag making because i just startet new clean game and wanna get at least to lvl  30 this time... lol

Defeat and/or SLEN aren't responsible for this alone. I don't use either of them but I have also been teleported hundreds of feet into the air a couple of times when an animation triggered outdoors shortly after updating to 1.60. I keep waiting for it to happen again so I can get a papyrus log, but everything has been working perfectly for me since. The first time I fell to my death, the second I went through a short loading screen to get back to where I had been but materialised halfway underground and the game crashed.

Defeat and/or SLEN aren't responsible for this alone. I don't use either of them but I have also been teleported hundreds of feet into the air a couple of times when an animation triggered outdoors shortly after updating to 1.60. I keep waiting for it to happen again so I can get a papyrus log, but everything has been working perfectly for me since. The first time I fell to my death, the second I went through a short loading screen to get back to where I had been but materialised halfway underground and the game crashed.

everyone says its not defeat not slen not other mod... so it must be sl. will try to reset sl, i just hope this bug wont breake my new game

Another experiencing "the LAUNCH".

I've had it happen right before and right after a sex scene. That makes you want to look at SexLab. But this morning, I had a new character... ran her to the first set of stones... then "coc"'ed to Riverwood.

Ran into Riverwood and.... LAUNCH!

Before she hit the ground I dropped to console and did 

coc Riverwood

and she appeared right outside of Riverwood (as expected) and ran into Riverwood without issue. I've been trying to catch this in the logs but when it happens it doesn't show any error. Just shows my character resetting. It has happened after removing SLEN and I don't run Defeat.

What about SoS? Doesn't it do schlongify or deschlongify before/after sex? How about when entering a cell or when a new NPC enters the cell? Or is it only on a timer? I'm not saying it *IS* SoS as I have absolutely no proof. Just trying ideas. I'm using the latest SoS full version (3.00.004) in case anyone wants to have a look.

I've had this happen when simply standing there in Riverwood..... LAUNCH!

I've had similar happen when inside the Drunken Huntsman, but when it happens whie INSIDE, I either land lightly where I was or I teleport down through the ground/floor and then rise up.

I can't find a definite pattern. 

Ever since i removed defeat all my issues seemed to be resolved at the moment, and from my early testing Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul seem to have broke my animation start for player with newest sexlab release, so if your using it and animations not starting it could be your problem.

The "leap of death" became regular practice in my game after installing SL 1.60.2. It happens before and after, but mostly before starting animation. Last LOD happened when used Romance mod in Riverwood and before "Arok bed blowjob" animation started.

I don't know if my problem have been said already, with so many pages to look. I believe is from the recent updates since is the only mods I've updated. Anyway, I updated the framework and plug-ins. I've been testing for day and a half, everything is working properly.  Framework, Lover's Confort, Aroused, Romance and Defeat. I'm working on the companions questline and got the Beastblood. The transformation works until I start to howl from the transformation. Then there's no animation, I can still walk, run, jump, sprint but there's no animation for any of the above. Even using the howl won't work. Worst yet I can't attack. Is completly still. I removed Bloodmoon Rising, ran 5681346142376 the FNIS user tool, ran integrity cache from the Steam Library and countless more times of FNIS tool :\    

Any idea what could it be?

Never mind 

In addition, when you uninstall a mod that uses FNIS Creatures, you first have press the "De-Install Creatures" button, before you run the "Update FNIS Behaviors"   that click saved my life :D

I already reported that my toon was locked stuck standing after the end of the sex scene and right after the redressing action.

All action keys are gone, no weapon drawn, no inventory, no movements, no jumps, nothing. The only working key is the ESC one to have the main game menu.

This lock do not affetcs the NPCs but only the player.

Maybe I found what it's causing it. With "Facial expressions" active in the settings page, my toon locks after the sex. Without my toon doesn't lock.

Could be a parte of the MFG bug, probably different than others because I have already installed the "mfg console" standalone.

Please check.

SexLab 1.60 Hotfix 1

FNIS 5.5.1

SKSE 1.7.3.

All other requirements satisfied.

Was getting the same problem, found that I also had to disable 'lip synch' to prevent this problem.... which looked creepy and did not really match the moans anyway.

Keywords: playercontrols locked stuck frozen

Interesting phenomena with SL 1.60.2 and SL Cumshot 1.7.1. After the sex my Player have cum traces only on lips and chest, but once he dresses up, cum traces are visible on his armour and sword too. See the pictures:

post-894077-0-99025700-1441588406_thumb.jpg

post-894077-0-92315200-1441588423_thumb.jpg

post-894077-0-79242200-1441588437_thumb.jpg

Interesting phenomena with SL 1.60.2 and SL Cumshot 1.7.1. After the sex my Player have cum traces only on lips and chest, but once he dresses up, cum traces are visible on his armour and sword too. See the pictures:

attachicon.gifScreenShot8.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot9.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot10.jpg

lol, if he undressed for sex, how the hell he mess up his weapon and armor, be different if it was something done to the devious mods as the devices and in some cases even full suits are locked on

lol, if he undressed for sex, how the hell he mess up his weapon and armor, be different if it was something done to the devious mods as the devices and in some cases even full suits are locked on

:) ....yea... I do not have DD and similar mods at all.

SInce installing 1.60 I very oftne on outdoor sex (beastiality or rapes usually) get dropped from the sky upon standing out of the animation and end up somewhere far above Bleakwind Basin. I just got moved from north of Solitude (outside Broken Oar Grotto) to Bleak Wind, I've been moved previously from outside Bleak Falls, outside Markarth and outside WInterhold, and I always end up in Bleakwind Basin.

SInce installing 1.60 I very oftne on outdoor sex (beastiality or rapes usually) get dropped from the sky upon standing out of the animation and end up somewhere far above Bleakwind Basin. I just got moved from north of Solitude (outside Broken Oar Grotto) to Bleak Wind, I've been moved previously from outside Bleak Falls, outside Markarth and outside WInterhold, and I always end up in Bleakwind Basin.

the game has "prophecy" for you - settle there and start a new life and the family. ;):P

(Sorry, just kidding. Little diversion)  :)

This also happens without cumshot. I don't use it and my characters often have splashes on clothes they weren't wearing during sex.

This also happens without cumshot. I don't use it and my characters often have splashes on clothes they weren't wearing during sex.

Interesting. :) I didn't have that with SL 1.59c.