Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

hello guys im having problem with sexlab.esm......i cant do mounted combat when i equip bow or any sword..clicking left or right mouse button does nothing i have checked all my mods by enabling and disabling its sexlab.esm thats causing this issue please if anyone could help me.

SexLab is not the culprit and ZazAnimationPack V0555

hello guys im having problem with sexlab.esm......i cant do mounted combat when i equip bow or any sword..clicking left or right mouse button does nothing i have checked all my mods by enabling and disabling its sexlab.esm thats causing this issue please if anyone could help me.

I use "Convenient Horses" and this seems to solve the problems with ZazAnimationPack.

I use "Convenient Horses" and this seems to solve the problems with ZazAnimationPack.

Strange, I immediately blamed Horses convenient when I realized that this was happening.

what was said

ZaZ Chris, on 23 Jul 2014 - 9:20 PM, said:

MOUNTED COMBAT WILL BE FIXED NEXT RELEASE I THINK , Xaz did confim a bug in the few pages back

Yes, I confirmed and fixed it. Thanks all who reported this bug, and everyone reporting bugs in general.

Obviously, I'd prefer not to have to fix bugs, but I don't think that's avoidable. :)

Strange, I immediately blamed Horses convenient when I realized that this was happening.

what was said

ZaZ Chris, on 23 Jul 2014 - 9:20 PM, said:

MOUNTED COMBAT WILL BE FIXED NEXT RELEASE I THINK , Xaz did confim a bug in the few pages back

Yes, I confirmed and fixed it. Thanks all who reported this bug, and everyone reporting bugs in general.

Obviously, I'd prefer not to have to fix bugs, but I don't think that's avoidable. :)

probably CH replaces in some way default mounted combat. 
in my game, everything works fine  :P 

(and I have more than 200 active mod's) ^_^

I don't post a lot here, just another moocher but just wanted to express something. There is much hard work in what you and others (animators, scripters) do, this and the quite thankless dedication you all have towards bettering someone else' experience is something that commands respect and recognition from us all even if it is not shown. Regardless of whether one believes in such things or not, people like you remain in my best wishes and even prayers.  Thanks.

This is probably not the best place to ask but does anyone have a link to Hands for the ADEC body that does not suffer from crushed fingers.

All I can seem to find are hands for CBBE and UNP.

Or a link for any hands that are tested and do not have crushed fingers that i could test to see if they are compatible with ADEC body?

I read somewhere that it could be animation or skeleton related and as far as skeleton related goes i doubt that as you would assume the new xmpse 2.05 would have a fix for it.

I'm using Idle animation 2 from red(something) that is available here and on nexus.

I'm on a new playthrough and do not have sexlab mods installed yet but I do notice the problem with that idle.

I can work around it by increasing the hand size slider in ece (using the 2x sliders) to a value of 1.0 (still appears somewhat crushed) or 2.0 (doesn't look crushed)

The hands are still actually crushed but the increased size makes then seem like they are not.

The problem with doing this though is that it messes with collision for breast.

Is it a specific animation that suffers the crushed fingers issue ?

I have, while animating, noted where various bones can suffer from scale or skew issues on import. ( Havok will complain about this when you try to export it and you need to fix it lest the animation not run quite as planned )

However, if you use the .nif exporter, you will never see the warning and thus the issue may make it into the animation itself.

The fingers would not be easy to spot unless you are really paying attention.

I have, while animating, noted where various bones can suffer from scale or skew issues on import. ( Havok will complain about this when you try to export it and you need to fix it lest the animation not run quite as planned )

However, if you use the .nif exporter, you will never see the warning and thus the issue may make it into the animation itself.

Honestly I'm in the process of updating a few mods and starting a new game so a full test wont be possible at this point.

I can confirm with the idle animation 2 (here)

I will test during other animations when I am in a better position to do so. (still in the LAL start jail)

But unless the new XMPSE made any changes to fix this I am pretty sure the problem persists (for me) with most animations.

Its kind of weird though.

I have seen a few posts around randomly about people who has similar problems but my hands look nothing like the pictures that i saw from them.

There are no jagged edges or anything along those lines that make the hand look weird. its just that the finger look very very short.

Imagine looking at your hand (or actually look at it), the finger has 2 joints, now imagine you only had the first joint and your finger was cut off at the second.

Looking at my middle finger it is about 3 inches long. if i were my character it would only be about 2 inches long.

(i will try and get a picture up soon - is there a console command to freeze the game so that I can "pause" mid animation but still use tfc to get a close up?)

Honestly I'm in the process of updating a few mods and starting a new game so a full test wont be possible at this point.

I will test during other animations when I am in a better position to do so. (still in the LAL start jail)

But unless the new XMPSE made any changes to fix this I am pretty sure the problem persists (for me) with most animations.

I have seen a few posts around randomly about people who has similar problems but my hands look nothing like the pictures that i saw from them.

There are no jagged edges or anything along those lines that make the hand look weird. its just that the finger look very very short.

Imagine looking at your hand (or actually look at it), the finger has 2 joints, now imagine you only had the first joint and your finger was cut off at the second.

Looking at my middle finger it is about 3 inches long. if i were my character it would only be about 2 inches long.

(i will try and get a picture up soon - is there a console command to freeze the game so that I can "pause" mid animation but still use tfc to get a close up?)

I believe tfc 1 freezes the game and give you the free camera.

I believe tfc 1 freezes the game and give you the free camera.

sweet I will test that

Hello! This is somewhat unrelated, but may I ask what the policy regarding the SexLab audio files is? I have been working with some erotic flash content (not Skyrim-related) and found that the SexLab sound effects collection is a Godsend. It saves so much time looking for moans and other erotic sfx on Google. May I (or related parties) use them?

Edited by losenucius

A funny Bug

my Child-PC can have sex with adult NPC(not with childs) since SL-F 1.34...i send a message to ashal (no answer)

today,i upgradet from 1.57 to Sl_f 1.58b an my char was raped by a male NPC-Child...thats new

Start a new Game,go to Whiterun and ask Mila Valentina for sex...she say yes and the animation starts

A funny Bug

my Child-PC can have sex with adult NPC(not with childs) since SL-F 1.34...i send a message to ashal (no answer)

today,i upgradet from 1.57 to Sl_f 1.58b an my char was raped by a male NPC-Child...thats new

Start a new Game,go to Whiterun and ask Mila Valentina for sex...she say yes and the animation starts

I dont have a problem with it,its only a information

Some mod that you have is modifying the children records, probably removing some settings on children.  Without a load order there is no way for us to help you determine which one, but look through your mods and see which ones affect children.  Try disabling them and see if that fixes.  Ashal has put numerous checks in SexLab to prevent it, but there will always be ways to bypass them (by accident I am sure).  Any info you can give Ashal will help him close those doors (PM'ing Ashal the mod(s) that caused the issue - please don't post it).

Huh, I noticed a few other anims from another thread here, I think from a guy named Holt..http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32425-sexlab-animation-index/ What happened to those anims, and why aren't they in SL?

Those are animations authored by Holtof55, a very talented animator. Permission has not been given, as

yet, for Ashal to include them in the Framework. A pity really because the whole community would benefit.

Huh, I noticed a few other anims from another thread here, I think from a guy named Holt..http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32425-sexlab-animation-index/ What happened to those anims, and why aren't they in SL?

Those are animations authored by Holtof55, a very talented animator. Permission has not been given, as

yet, for Ashal to include them in the Framework. A pity really because the whole community would benefit.

No, he did not create the animations, they were taken from OTHER animators without permission. Which is why they will not be included.

No, he did not create the animations, they were taken from OTHER animators without permission. Which is why they will not be included.

This is pretty sad, because those animations beat around 75% of the usual animations and are even better as some Arrok or Zynish ones in my opinion. SexLab was definitely missing some more well done anal animations.

This is pretty sad, because those animations beat around 75% of the usual animations and are even better as some Arrik or Zynish ones in my opinion. SexLab was definitely missing some more well done anal animations.

I'll happily include the animations, but not until somebody can point me to where they actually came from. I won't use questionably sourced animations. If the answer is they were posted anonymously for free use somewhere, fine, show me where they were originally posted so I can verify that.

Unfortunately rather than telling me where the animations came from when asked, Holt decided to just up and leave instead. I know for fact though that some of the animations he included came from the mod ASX, which have already specifically told me no when asked permission to use their animations.

This is pretty sad, because those animations beat around 75% of the usual animations and are even better as some Arrik or Zynish ones in my opinion. SexLab was definitely missing some more well done anal animations.

I'll happily include the animations, but not until somebody can point me to where they actually came from. I won't use questionably sourced animations. If the answer is they were posted anonymously for free use somewhere, fine, show me where they were originally posted so I can verify that.

Unfortunately rather than telling me where the animations came from when asked, Holt decided to just up and leave instead. I know for fact though that some of the animations he included came from the mod ASX, which have already specifically told me no when asked permission to use their animations.

Perhaps moot point, look at this example of a whole new level of animation coming:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15293-arroks-ssl-tbbp-animations-resource-for-modders-edited-7152014/?p=882047

Thanks for clearing this up. I realized the missing Holt animation thread too, where he posted a SexLab importable version of the animations. The original thread just vanished, there is just a reference thread left now.

I would love to have at least the "SuperAnal" animation included into SexLab if possible. SexLab is truly missing some more "forced/rape" like anal animations. The Arrok rape one is cool, but it's just one. The HappyAnal one is great too.

Maybe leave the ones out who are already named ASX in their file names. It's pretty dumb to "steal" or abuse an animation file and to not change at least the file name btw :-)