Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Umm I cannot seem to download this file AT ALL. Each time I try downloading the SexLabFramework.v121.7z it gets to a certain percentage then simply stops downloading. I've tried numerous times and it will not complete the download. Can we please have an alternate download link? there is something legitimately wrong here I am not the only one having this problem.

I let this mod maker know, but figured I'd also mention it here:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27361/

This mod is a bathhouse, and when NPCs enter the water, they undress automatically. Unfortunately this seems to be conflicting with SexLab 1.21 release.

If you have multiple companions, and SexLab undresses one, and the other moves in-out of a pool and undresses, it makes the clothes jump on/off your other follower, sometimes up to 10 times a second. Somehow the undress code from this mod is conflicting with the undress code from Sexlab.

The Wolf animations do not work, my female char does it, the wolves dont, they just stand still and are even faced the opposite direction.

Single Spider doesnt line up properly, my character is behind it, not under.

That's funny. I have exactly the same problem with those creatures but I can get the dog animation if I don't rename the behavior files. The spider used to work a little better in 1.20. Started beside my character and then moved on top.

THE FILE IS CORRUPT AND EMPTY

It downloads fine, it's just you.

I got it to download and tried to extract on 2 different computers with both winrar and 7zip and both say the file is corrupt.. how can this be? There is no way possible i am doing something wrong literally all I am doing is trying to DL and extract..

EDIT: I got it to work fine on my laptop. Something seems to be wrong with my pc then.

THE FILE IS CORRUPT AND EMPTY

It downloads fine, it's just you.

I got it to download and tried to extract on 2 different computers with both winrar and 7zip and both say the file is corrupt.. how can this be? There is no way possible i am doing something wrong literally all I am doing is trying to DL and extract..

@bigfatmelvin, I have just download it and everything work, change extractor :)

@Ashal, the draugr "doggy style" animation don't work and is not implemented in the FNIS_SexLabCreature_Draugr_List.txt, It's possible to solve it just adding the animations inside the file?

Since apparently people can't figure out the obvious and follow other easy to find instructions; I've added creature installation instructions as well as dog/wolf instructions to the main post.

I Actually did do exactly what you wrote in the instructions, it even worked fine with that sexlabless creature spell mod(I started a new game since to make sure theres no buggy stuff), but it doesnt with sexlab.

Wolf just stands there as described before.

Unless not turning off "(dog)" animations would cause this strange behaviour.

Since apparently people can't figure out the obvious and follow other easy to find instructions; I've added creature installation instructions as well as dog/wolf instructions to the main post.

I Actually did do exactly what you wrote in the instructions, it even worked fine with that sexlabless creature spell mod(I started a new game since to make sure theres no buggy stuff), but it doesnt with sexlab.

Same issue, wolves working with the 2 other mods that arent attached to SL, but the when started with SL via MM or defeat 4.0, player plays the correct anims, but wolves just play their standard standing idle. Tried from updated SL 1.20 to SL 1.21, as well as a full re-install of SL with the full 1.21 version (all new games however)

From the front page...

"Check the box for "Allow Creature Animation" so that it is in a toggled on state (the box is filled instead of empty)"

LOL

Why should we even use this update if it doesn't fix any issues and isn't compatible with SoS? Tbf, people seem to have more problems now than before.

Why should I even care if your having problems when you react ungrateful and rude? 

Feel free to go do a better a job than me at all this yourself if you don't want my help and work provided to you free of charge.

I didn't mean to be rude. I'm just saying that maybe it's better to wait until next patch since it doesn't seem to fix what it was supposed to(ragdoll ending). If it works for other people, then I'm sorry I'm so bad at installing mods. We are all very grateful for your work and we're trying to solve the issues together whenever it's possible, I hope. Maybe one day we have shot down all the crooks. ;)

Updated release to v1.22,

changelog is as follows:

• Fixed ragdoll ending rocketing players away
  • Fixed SOS schlongs bending far to the side
  • Fixed missing draugr doggystyle
  • Fixed misnamed wolf/dog animation events
  • Fixed actors being stuck in animation faction after failing to properly start an animation; preventing them from starting a new animation.

Unless not turning off "(dog)" animations would cause this strange behaviour.

I know it worked when I was testing during the development of 1.20, I hadn't tried it since then though. Just double checked and tried it on 1.21, and apparently FNIS is using the dog's animation events on wolf instead of the ones defined in the FNIS wolf list, which is odd to say the least. 

In any case, I just renamed all the animation events for both dog and wolf to canine_, instead of wolf_/dog_ and that seems to have fixed it, it's included in the just now released 1.22.

Hrm, installed 1.22, re-ran the FNIS tool thingy just to be sure, loaded up my game, and it seemed my partner would skitter around quite a bit during the act, where they were rock solid in their position in 1.21, and how/where they moved seemed very random.

However, the rag-doll is definitely back to be non-explosive!

Updated release to v1.22,

changelog is as follows:

• Fixed ragdoll ending rocketing players away
  • Fixed SOS schlongs bending far to the side
  • Fixed missing draugr doggystyle
  • Fixed misnamed wolf/dog animation events
  • Fixed actors being stuck in animation faction after failing to properly start an animation; preventing them from starting a new animation.

amazing ! :D  thanks !

Hrm, installed 1.22, re-ran the FNIS tool thingy just to be sure, loaded up my game, and it seemed my partner would skitter around quite a bit during the act, where they were rock solid in their position in 1.21, and how/where they moved seemed very random.

I have the same problem.

However, the rag-doll is definitely back to be non-explosive!

same here,

I didn't do a clean save as I thought it wasn't necessary from 1.21 to 1.22.

I uninstalled with Nmm and loaded the full version of 1.22 ( not the update).

re-ran Fnis.

loaded game.

happens on bed loactions and in a empty space.

I tried the relocation function as sometimes that fixes the anims when they go wrong. but that didn't work.

I have tried rebuild\clean, but doesn't help.

Thanks for you continued hard work tho.

Greetings,

I downloaded and tried the update, the penises move and jiggle again, but now the slide away bug is back. I tried this on a bed, on the ground inside and on the ground outside, the same result everywhere.

I'm sorry to report this. But I do thank you for the update.

-C