Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Weirdly, the AP Anal animation has the guy facing away from the girl, humping the air. Can you fix that too Arrok? Thats one of my favorite anims. Thanks!

This is fixed in Rev 4, as is AP Missionary.

Doing some final testing for Rev 4 now, assuming I find nothing horribly wrong should be released in the next couple hours or later tonight.

Whelp I jinxed myself, the changes I've done to cleaning up the ending process post sex has made npc's have "helicopter feet," their feet spin 360 degrees real fast and they fly off the ground while standing up post-sex. It's frankly hilarious looking, and this screenshot doesn't do it justice.

helifeet.jpg

I'm pretty sure I know what's causing it, but I don't have time to fix it and still have time for everything else before going to bed, so Rev 4 will have to wait till I have time after waking up to fix/release, everything else Rev 4 related I tested worked fine, so shouldn't take long then.

Doing some final testing for Rev 4 now, assuming I find nothing horribly wrong should be released in the next couple hours or later tonight.

Whelp I jinxed myself, the changes I've done to cleaning up the ending process post sex has made npc's have "helicopter feet," their feet spin 360 degrees real fast and they fly off the ground while standing up post-sex. It's frankly hilarious looking, and this screenshot doesn't do it justice.

attachicon.gifhelifeet.jpg

I'm pretty sure I know what's causing it, but I don't have time to fix it and still have time for everything else before going to bed, so Rev 4 will have to wait till I have time after waking up to fix/release, everything else Rev 4 related I tested worked fine, so shouldn't take long then.

awwww , thats should be hurt to have the foot like this ... XDD

""wanna see nexus without the idiot moderator ? http://mod.deepku.com/ ^^ ha ha ""

attachicon.gifhelifeet.jpg

I saw that in a football game last year.....  that guy is definitly headed to Injured-Reserve.

Is it possible to equalize the number of stages for every animation perhaps by adding empty stages or by repeating the previous stage, in order to get the same values from HookStage()  for every animation? I think it would be convenient to know what the end stage is going to be and would make it easier to map animation stages to quest stages. Just an idea.

I want helicopter feet as an option for after a female rapes a male.

On a more related note,  Am i crazy or is there still no sexlab Defeated plugin?  Im not always in the mood for my PC to get enslaved.  inb4 tldr.

We are both crazy then  :dodgy: .

And we are geting even more day byt day... I certainly hope there will be a defeated style plugin soon and hopefully it will also involve followers. However I dont know anyone working on such a plugin. 

I want helicopter feet as an option for after a female rapes a male.

On a more related note,  Am i crazy or is there still no sexlab Defeated plugin?  Im not always in the mood for my PC to get enslaved.  inb4 tldr.

We are both crazy then  :dodgy: .

And we are geting even more day byt day... I certainly hope there will be a defeated style plugin soon and hopefully it will also involve followers. However I dont know anyone working on such a plugin. 

waxenfigure laid out an ambitious plan for a defeated plugin - actors (player, npcs, followers)  bound as they are each defeated until one side has won. Then the winning side has its fun. It was pretty well fleshed out. I hope it is a blueprint that he's actually working on. 

So I decided to sneak one last feature in before releasing Rev 4, it's done I just need to to decide on what to write in here. Problem is I can't think of WHAT to write. What I need is 6 "titles" that are displayed to the player based on how "pure" or how "perverted" they are based on a stat the framework now tracks in the new mcm stat page, which goes up towards pure when doing "loving" or consenting sex animations, and down towards perverted when doing animations tagged as "dirty" and include more than 1 sexual partner.

So I welcome suggestions on what to make these titles, they can be gender specific or gender neutral, and the higher the level, the more "pure" or "perverted" the title should indicate. These are all tentative.

Pure Titles

Level 1: Fair

Level 2: Clean Cut

Level 3: Faithful

Level 4: Prim & Proper

Level 5: Ladylike / Lordlike

Level 6: Goddes / Godly

Perverted Titles
Level 1: Experimenting
Level 2:
Level 3:
Level 4:
Level 5:
Level 6:

Some suggestions, I guess:

Pure
1: Morally Conscious 
2: Must be bloody ugly
3: Inactive
4: Unneurotic
5: Upright Citizen
6: Skyrim's fairest Maiden

Perverted Titles:
1: Sexually Active
2: Horny
3: Promiscuous
4: Nymphomaniac
5: Dirty Tramp
6: Skyrim's Biggest Slut/Whore/Skank

Sorry, but I guess there's going to be better, haha.

I would really like to help you, but the only words that I can think of right now are kinky, dirty, filthy, slutty, whory, incubus/succubus and similar crap. I admit that I´m not exactly satisfied with my imagination. perhaps it´s caused by waking up before a while.

perv titles:...

1. open minded

2. dirty minded

3. sexualy adventurous

4. slut

5. dirty slut

6. dibellan slut

pure titles:...

6. virginal

5. innocent

4. slightly tainted

3. tainted

2. curious

1. sexualy intrigued

theres my two septims

any goods?

So I decided to sneak one last feature in before releasing Rev 4, it's done I just need to to decide on what to write in here. Problem is I can't think of WHAT to write. What I need is 6 "titles" that are displayed to the player based on how "pure" or how "perverted" they are based on a stat the framework now tracks in the new mcm stat page, which goes up towards pure when doing "loving" or consenting sex animations, and down towards perverted when doing animations tagged as "dirty" and include more than 1 sexual partner.

So I welcome suggestions on what to make these titles, they can be gender specific or gender neutral, and the higher the level, the more "pure" or "perverted" the title should indicate. These are all tentative.

Pure Titles

Level 1: Fair

Level 2: Clean Cut

Level 3: Faithful

Level 4: Prim & Proper

Level 5: Ladylike / Lordlike

Level 6: Goddes / Godly

Perverted Titles
Level 2:
Level 3:
Level 4:
Level 5:
Level 6:

Depraved, Sullied, Nympho, Immoral, Kinky, Debauched, Degenerate.    Chaste, Saintly, Celibate, Virtuous, Virgin.

Just tossing some things out there.

I've settled on these:

Pure Titles
Level 1: Unsullied
Level 2: Prim & Proper / Clean Cut
Level 3: Virtuous
Level 4: Ever Faithful
Level 5: Ladylike / Lordly
Level 6: Saintly

Perverted Titles
Level 2: Unusually Horny
Level 3: Promiscuous
Level 4: Sexual Deviant
Level 5: Debaucherous / Depraved
Level 6: Nymphomaniac / Hypersexual

The ones with gender specific are listed Female / Male

Now to prep the release.

And just as a quick addon to that note, it also tracks your "skill" with different types of positions, anal, vaginal, and oral. They don't go by titles though, they go by Oblivion style ranks, Novice, Apprentice, Journeyman, Expert, Master, Grand Master

And just as a quick addon to that note, it also tracks your "skill" with different types of positions, anal, vaginal, and oral. They don't go by titles though, they go by Oblivion style ranks, Novice, Apprentice, Journeyman, Expert, Master, Grand Master

You, sir, are just too anal :)

You, sir, are just too anal :)

I really want to say that being "anal" is usualy a good thing...but i'm afraid it might make make others think i'm a level 5 perv

Are the sounds pulled at random from the fxOral01 and fxSex01 folders? I tried replacing them all with the same file renaming them to the originals and it still doesn't change in the game. Are they a special format, like bitrate or the files have to be a certain size? Like not over 1mb or something?

I have them as wav files, same as originals.

There is a lot of sexy soundboards with sex and dirty talk I would like to use.

Would love to make a sound pack replacer if I could figure this out. Like which animations or sex scene in sexlab call on which sound file.

When does it use the sounds out of the vFemaleMoan folders? always random? Would be nice to pair a sex position with a sound file appropriate for the scene.

I followed the installation instructions, and everything worked as it should during the sex. But when the sex was finished, my character could no longer draw a sword or raise his hands to cast a spell. He can move perfectly fine and all other actions like jump and crouch are unaffected. It is just the ability to use his hands has vanished.

I have this problem in rare occasions,save and load should help,you should draw sword etc.

Rev 4 & updated Resource pack is out, changelog is as follows:

Framework: Added Stats page to MCM, Sex Diary/Journal
Framework: Added API functions for modders to manipulate and retrieve those stats
Framework: Major overhaul of offset functions, animations should center better, align for beds better, and allow smoother hotkey adjustments
Framework: Added GetAnimationCount() function
Framework: Added LocationMarker item to resources, scenes will magnetize towards nearby markers
Framework: Added many new API functions to sslBaseThread for manipulating current running animation threads
Framework: Added HookThread() function for retrieving the animation scene within hooks
Framework: Added new event hooks, AnimationChange, ActorChange, 
Framework: Increased animation thread count to 15 to allow more concurrent scenes
Framework: Many, many bug fixes
Resources: Fixed AP Anal & AP Bed Missionary
Resources: Added Arrok Sitting Foreplay Animation
Resources: Added Arrok Lesbian Animation
Resources: Added Arrok Hug Fuck Animation

This is largely a bug fix release, the only new features are stats and couple new animations, as well as providing many new API options to modders. I have not yet updated the wiki with these new API functions but will soon, modders feel free to message me with any questions about the new API functions or other questions.