Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

@ iacex111  My game was doing the same thing but I remembered from an earlier version that the free camera was the culprit so I turned it back off now it works fine.

Thanks a lot! :D I'm going to try this at once.

@ iacex111  My game was doing the same thing but I remembered from an earlier version that the free camera was the culprit so I turned it back off now it works fine.

yup, same here.

Ashal, could you check (again?) if the TFC bug fix has been added to SL 1.60? I thought I was the only one with the 3-rd person sticking, but I guess more people have it. (sorry to be a pest)

I have never had this issue with 1.59. But thanks to you I will now look into it.

The recommended way to install 1.6 is to disable all sexlab mods, make a save, etc.

This is not possible for Sex Slaves and any other mod that has assets that would be lost with this method.    If I just uninstall 1.59c and install 1.6. I am left with papyrus log messages like this:

[08/25/2015 - 12:40:37PM] Warning: Function sslActorAlias.animating.OnUpdate in stack frame 0 in stack 1405864 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

[08/25/2015 - 12:40:37PM] Warning: Function sslBaseVoice..Moan in stack frame 1 in stack 1405864 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[08/25/2015 - 12:40:37PM] Warning: Function sslActorAlias.animating.OnUpdate in stack frame 0 in stack 1307531 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[08/25/2015 - 12:40:37PM] Warning: Function sslBaseVoice..Moan in stack frame 1 in stack 1307531 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[08/25/2015 - 12:40:37PM] Warning: Function sslActorAlias.animating.OnUpdate in stack frame 0 in stack 1405516 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[08/25/2015 - 12:40:37PM] Warning: Function sslBaseVoice..Moan in stack frame 1 in stack 1405516 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

in my papyrus log.   I have tried a dozen things like moving to a location by myself.  Stopping aniimations and resetting Sexlab and its animations and several other things.  After installing 1.6 I always end up with these warnings in the log file.

In an effort to get rid of these warnings, here is the procedure I propose recommending to my users (this works):

1.   Move to a location away from Mias Lair, Palace and Dungeon.

2.   Wait 2 minutes

3.   Open Sexlab menu and Stop Current Animations and Disable It.

4.   Save your game and exit

5    Open the save game with SaveTool

6.   Scroll all the way down the left side and click on and delete all scripts starting with ssl.  Select the script with the left mouse button then click the "Delete Script" button.

7.   Start Skyrim and load your save.

8.   Open the Sexlab MCM menu and click on the Install button.

9.   Wait a long time, like 5 minutes on my fast machine.

10.  After the message that Sexlab is installed, save your game and exit.

11.   Your save is now ready to use with 1.6

This all seems rather severe, but it is the only way I have found to get rid of this warning messages. 

I am happy to try any other method that someone smarter than I might suggest.

I really could use some help updating sexlab to 1.60, i've been clicking the install/update sexlab 1.60 button in the mcm menu but its not changing it just stays on the Click here, i have all pre-requisites and i have MO im not sure what's wrong with it

Thanks a lot! :D I'm going to try this at once.

yup, same here.

Ashal, could you check (again?) if the TFC bug fix has been added to SL 1.60? I thought I was the only one with the 3-rd person sticking, but I guess more people have it. (sorry to be a pest)

I have never had this issue with 1.59. But thanks to you I will now look into it.

Automatic TFC turned off.......................... my character doesn't get stuck any longer. Thank you, guys! :D

The animation plays, it changes the growth of NPC, although the menu cell is not marked. In version 1.59 normally. Sorry don't know English translator.

Try posting a detailed description in your native language and we'll see if someone else can help translate since the machine translation is not working.

He's saying that his NPCs are changing scale despite him having "Even Actor Height" disabled. At least, that's what I got from it.

And the fact that I have the same issue.

That's the exact same issue I'm having.

Despite having turned off the "even actor's height" feature NPCs are getting rescaled, even when solo.

Have any you edited scales through the console or have any height adjusting mods?

The issue is already fixed in current development builds, just curious to see if my suspicion for what's causing it was right or not.

I've only used the console to fix the height after the fact. I've not used any scaling commands before, though.

The only height adjusting mods I use would be my race (which is based off ygNord), RaceMenu, and maybe HDT High Heels? But nothing else.

i even tried to fix my save with the save game script cleaner tool by removing all sl related scripts i could find still get the same result

edit: nvm i read that it could get messed up if you had any sl related mods on other than sexlab.esm when updating it and it works now

Thanks for this huge work Ashal and I have to say that this latest version looks quite stable for me. The only issue I have is, as for many others, the expression stuck and, as they say before me, nothing seems to solve it. Another thing is that my toon does not open her mouth when gagged or if she does it's just a very soft open, let's just say hardly to see her teeth. For the rest, everything seems to run fine.

Thanks again.

Same for me, sadly, expressions no longer work. I can force an expression in the editor, but then it's stuck on until I reload the game. Folks over on the Zaz thread said it's because framework 1.60 no longer includes the mfg console. So I installed it, patched it, ran FNIS, still no expressions. Blank faced stares during sex just isn't right. Also the same problem with no mouth response to gags. The lips just clip right through them. Any ideas for a solution besides rolling back (because I love the new anims) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I'd also like to address this issue. Its such a pain in the butt to apply "mfg reset" everytime sex has ended. :/ Either it should be implemented back into SSL, or someone has to come up with a simple plugin..

For everybody mentioning expressions: Been banging my head on my keyboard for the past 5 hours trying to fix it. Was finally able to replicate the issue myself and then track down some possible causes. For starters, doing the close mouth function in SexLab, which sets phoneme 16 to 0, doing this in SKSE's function leaves the mouth open slightly, doing this in MfgConsoleFunc it fully closes. Doing SKSE's mfg reset equivalent leaves the face with slightly open mouth and some other oddities, doing MfgConsoleFunc's version leaves their face fully neutral and looking the exact same as just after loading into a save game.

Clearly I was wrong about this in some previous posts, sorry for shrugging you all off as paranoid or just having some bad mod installs. There is a clear difference, and detriment, to using SKSE's expression functions over MfgConsoleFunc, so next update in a day or two, will have MfgConsoleFunc put back in, and the relevant functions switched to using it again. I'll report it as a bug to the SKSE thread later as well.

Thank you Ashal! You are The BEST! :D

[08/25/2015 - 12:40:37PM] Warning: Function sslActorAlias.animating.OnUpdate in stack frame 0 in stack 1405864 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

[08/25/2015 - 12:40:37PM] Warning: Function sslBaseVoice..Moan in stack frame 1 in stack 1405864 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[08/25/2015 - 12:40:37PM] Warning: Function sslActorAlias.animating.OnUpdate in stack frame 0 in stack 1307531 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[08/25/2015 - 12:40:37PM] Warning: Function sslBaseVoice..Moan in stack frame 1 in stack 1307531 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[08/25/2015 - 12:40:37PM] Warning: Function sslActorAlias.animating.OnUpdate in stack frame 0 in stack 1405516 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[08/25/2015 - 12:40:37PM] Warning: Function sslBaseVoice..Moan in stack frame 1 in stack 1405516 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

Looks like you updated while SexLab was active in the middle of an animation, so some if it's functions are stuck using old versions from the save. It may or may not be the source of the teleporting, but it is very likely to result in some other issues and potential save game bloating. 

Just some feedback on this.  I have spent a long time trying to find the easiest way for uses to not have these warnings and using SaveTool to manually remove these scripts was the only way that I found.

However, once they were removed, the log showed not warnings and after running like 20 animations, I never again experienced this teleport issue.

Just wish there were some easier way for users to ease into 1.60 without essentially starting a new game.  It is not possible with some Sexlab dependent mods to remove them before installing Sexlab and then reinstalling them and have all the assets from the old save.

I get a file integrity error..not sure why. It says files overwritten. I feel like I'm making a stupid mistake, I usually don't have issues installing anything

Been dealing with this too. Disabling all sexlab mods didn't work (must've missed something), so I disabled all but the essential mods and started a new game. That worked and sexlab installed itself properly. So if you can't find the particular mod causing the issue, just start a new game and enable your mods after sexlab has finished installing.

i'm having trouble whit my skyrim it shuts down alot and  when i want to start a save that finely worked skyrim shuts down.

can some one help me cause i have a lot of mods.

sorry for the bad grammer

It's probably your load order. Try using LOOT to resort your plug-ins

I get a file integrity error..not sure why. It says files overwritten. I feel like I'm making a stupid mistake, I usually don't have issues installing anything

Been dealing with this too. Disabling all sexlab mods didn't work (must've missed something), so I disabled all but the essential mods and started a new game. That worked and sexlab installed itself properly. So if you can't find the particular mod causing the issue, just start a new game and enable your mods after sexlab has finished installing.

Thanks man. I'm still having the same issue. Wish I could pinpoint which mod it is specifically. 

I noticed a couple of issues. If this post gets buried, it's not a big deal, as the issues I encountered were reported by others except for the first one...

I did not do a clean install, as deactivating some of the mods would lose progress.

- After removing 1.59c then activating 1.60 with NMM (and running Loot and FNIS), I simply got the message Sexlap 1.60 ready. No matter where I looked there was NO install button in MCM. None. Where should it be?

- The Player experience under Sexlab disappeared. All that is still listed is number of encounters and most frequent partner.

- While in a very small room within Dragonsreach my character was teleported a distance away within the same cell before animation start, and on animation end.

- A couple of Arok animations were buggy. Either the NPC or my toon and the NPC were just standing, swaying with their arms spread wide.

- When cycling through animations, the NPC fell through the floor during a couple of them. Advancing to the next stage usually brought the NPC back to the proper level.

I reset animations, reset Zaz, etc but nothing seems to have fixed the issues. I did not try very hard, just reverted to 1.59c and I am back to normal. Just wanted to document my experience.

I wasn't able to get this resolved elsewhere, so I'll try here...I'm having a bit of an issue with Draugr/falmer animations. Thing is, when the sex anims start, the female is animated, but the draugr/falmer isn't, they just stand there in front of her. And yes, I have the load order correct, and I've tried most of those other conventional fixes,(FNIS,reinstalling,ect.) and they don't work...could anyone tell me what's happening and how to fix this?

I just upgraded 1.59 to 1.6 with hotfix.  In MCM, Sexlab says "click here to install/update".  All prerequisites are "ok".  I click where it says to, let the game run for a minute, and I get a message that Sexlab is good to go.  As far as I can tell all the animations work properly.  But when I go back into MCM to set things the way I like (free camera on and key bind the controls the way I like), Sexlab tells me to "click here to install/update" again.  Keeps telling me that every time.  Do I need to delete and reinstall Sexlab?  Or is there some other fix?

Using MO and LOOT to help manage my mods, if that helps at all.

I wasn't able to get this resolved elsewhere, so I'll try here...I'm having a bit of an issue with Draugr/falmer animations. Thing is, when the sex anims start, the female is animated, but the draugr/falmer isn't, they just stand there in front of her. And yes, I have the load order correct, and I've tried most of those other conventional fixes,(FNIS,reinstalling,ect.) and they don't work...could anyone tell me what's happening and how to fix this?

I had this problem once. If I remember correctly, I used FNIS to uninstall the creature animations, reinstalled the FNIS creature package, re-ran FNIS and finally reset animation registry in SexLab.

I just upgraded 1.59 to 1.6 with hotfix.  In MCM, Sexlab says "click here to install/update".  All prerequisites are "ok".  I click where it says to, let the game run for a minute, and I get a message that Sexlab is good to go.  As far as I can tell all the animations work properly.  But when I go back into MCM to set things the way I like (free camera on and key bind the controls the way I like), Sexlab tells me to "click here to install/update" again.  Keeps telling me that every time.  Do I need to delete and reinstall Sexlab?  Or is there some other fix?

Using MO and LOOT to help manage my mods, if that helps at all.

Post a debug log from you just loading the game and trying to go change some sexlab settings.

I strongly suggest using Skyrim Script Scalpel

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/?

First remove all SL dependent mods according to their instructions. If any of the mods require a certain uninstalling procedure, follow the instructions provided by the modder.

Then uninstall the SexLab Framework 1.59c according to the instructions Ashal provides:

- first restore SL to default state in its MCM menu

- make a save

- remove SexLab1.59c

- reload the save you just made

- make a new save

- then use the Script Scalpel and remove all unattached instances and undefined instances (the program tells you what to do and how to do it / where to click)

- load the save it creates with the "EDIT"-prefix

- save again

- use Script Scalpel again to check whether there are still unattached / undefined instances remaining.

Follow the steps displayed in the message window of Script Scalpel, it's really quite simple, even I could do that. This procedure gave me a clean and smooth transition from 1.59c to 1.60.

I noticed a couple of issues. If this post gets buried, it's not a big deal, as the issues I encountered were reported by others except for the first one...

I did not do a clean install, as deactivating some of the mods would lose progress.

- After removing 1.59c then activating 1.60 with NMM (and running Loot and FNIS), I simply got the message Sexlap 1.60 ready. No matter where I looked there was NO install button in MCM. None. Where should it be?

There is no install button for an upgrade, your experience is normal.

- The Player experience under Sexlab disappeared. All that is still listed is number of encounters and most frequent partner.

- While in a very small room within Dragonsreach my character was teleported a distance away within the same cell before animation start, and on animation end.

I would love to see this issue tracked down as I have had it happen myself.  What I did was, with 1.59c installed, stop all animations and sexlab via MCM.  Save and Exit, unstakk 1.6.  Then, Load SaveTool.exe and Fix #, then delete ALL the other ssl* mods from the scripts panel.   Then, load your save and there will be an install button in Sexlab MCM.  Click it than Save, exit, then reload.  See if you can then reproduce this teleport issue.  After doing the above, my teleport issues went away, but they were so infrequent to begin with that I am still not 100% confident that the problem is resolved in this way.

- A couple of Arok animations were buggy. Either the NPC or my toon and the NPC were just standing, swaying with their arms spread wide.

Confirm this issue.

- When cycling through animations, the NPC fell through the floor during a couple of them. Advancing to the next stage usually brought the NPC back to the proper level.

I reset animations, reset Zaz, etc but nothing seems to have fixed the issues. I did not try very hard, just reverted to 1.59c and I am back to normal. Just wanted to document my experience.

I strongly suggest using Skyrim Script Scalpel

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/?

First remove all SL dependent mods according to their instructions. If any of the mods require a certain uninstalling procedure, follow the instructions provided by the modder.

Then uninstall the SexLab Framework 1.59c according to the instructions Ashal provides:

- first restore SL to default state in its MCM menu

- make a save

- remove SexLab1.59c

- reload the save you just made

- make a new save

- then use the Script Scalpel and remove all unattached instances and undefined instances (the program tells you what to do and how to do it / where to click)

- load the save it creates with the "EDIT"-prefix

- save again

- use Script Scalpel again to check whether there are still unattached instances remaining.

Follow the steps displayed in the message window of Script Scalpel, it's really quite simple, even I could do that. This procedure gave me a clean and smooth transition from 1.59c to 1.60.

There are several Sexlab dependent mods that cannot be uninstalled without loosing the assets they provide.  How would you propose handling these mods?

I have been unsuccessful to date loading 1.60 without using SaveTool to remove all Sexlab scripts which is pretty onerous on the inexperienced user.  Do you have a friendlier suggestion?

There are several Sexlab dependent mods that cannot be uninstalled without loosing the assets they provide.  How would you propose handling these mods?

I don't know, sorry. But in my experience no mod asset is so valuable to justify potentially running into problems with on-the-fly updating script heavy mods, though I understand that you don't want to lose hours of gameplay of course. It's a decision you have to make.

I have been unsuccessful to date loading 1.60 without using SaveTool to remove all Sexlab scripts which is pretty onerous on the inexperienced user.  Do you have a friendlier suggestion?

I guess by "friendly" you mean "user friendly", am I right? Otherwise I apologize in case I've been unfriendly.

Skyrim Script Scalpel's instance removal is an automated process, you don't have to define filters or search for stuck threads manually. I'm afraid that's as close to user friendly as you can get with a disassembler tool that turns a bunch of unreadable data salad like a Skyrim save into a readable format.

Hello people.

I have an issue with adjust character height option.

When my character have sex with a small size character (like falmer or riekling) I used to leave adjust height option unticked, so (I know anims were a bit out of shape, but some of them worked suprisingly well)

but with the new sexlab the framework adjust the partner's height even when the adjusting is disabled.

I tried both options (ticked/ unticked) and the framework adjusting the sexpartner height in both cases.

The old sexlab (1.59) when adjusting was disabled did not touch the height of anybody.

Is it possible to have that feature/ option back? I don't want small characters height matched.